• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Fantasies of a Chastised Bitch Ch. 02

Fantasies of a Chastised Bitch Ch. 02

Bitch is a 40 year old submissive male held in chastity by my 23 year old Mistress.

I am now a bi-sexual cuckold, being used by my Mistress as She sees fit, the following stories are either fantasies I have had whilst in chastity or the experiences I have endured whilst released I will let you make your mind up which are which.

Bitch is a dominant, opinionated and strong individual outside of service to Mistress, however, within the relationship is totally submissive.

I am completely owned, Mistress has my money, chooses my clothes, my food and all other aspects of my life, if anything is to happen in my life it will only be with my Mistresses consent or direction.

Bitch is kept in chastity, a CB6000 is used to control my cock, I am hairless from the neck down and I complete a Sunday ritual of removing all body hair other than that on my head and arms (arm hair is left so that the rest of the world are unaware of my service).

* * * * *

Bitch was at work as usual for a Monday morning, Mistress had placed me back in chastity at the previous days removal, I am always released on a Sunday so that it can I can clean myself up and shave myself. When I got up in the morning I showered and returned to the bedroom to get dressed and I was handed a pair of fishnet stockings by Mistress, I dutifully put them on, dressed and set off for work. The day went as usual, the request for evidence came at 10am, I went into the toilets and stripped and took a picture of myself in the chastity belt and stockings and sent it to Mistress, the rest of the day progressed without incident and I carried on my work in the usual way.

We were completing some testing at work ready for a new system to be launched, when the testing system went down I decided to send my team home and finish early myself, it had been a hard weekend and thought I would get an early night. I rang Mistress to let Her know that I was on my way home but there was no answer so I left work and set off home expecting to find the house empty as Mistress was probably out doing some shopping or visiting some friends.

When I arrived home Mistresses car was parked outside which surprised me a little as She wasn't answering the phone, there was another car parked outside the house (which wasn't unusual) so I parked further up the street. I parked the car up and made my way back to the house.

As I came through the front door I heard the music channel playing in the living room, I pushed my head round the door but the front room was empty, as was the living room. I assumed that the reason that Mistress was not answering the phone was that She had had a lie in and was now showering and getting ready, I made my way upstairs to let Her know that I was home. When I reached the landing I saw that the bathroom was empty and the bedroom door was slightly ajar. I heard a gentle moan come from within, but this was not my Mistress, it was the moans of a man.

I leaned through the door and I saw the naked ankle wearing a leather cuff chained to the corner of the bed, a man's ankle. As I leaned to see more I saw his leg and in between them was sat Mistresses foot, it was clad in a black stiletto with a silver heel and a pair of stockings. I strained to look further, silently easing myself into the room, just as a saw the man's erect cock, it was being stroked by Mistress, she was also wearing a black and red corset, she was leaning over as if she was about to take the cock into her mouth. She must have caught sight of me and sat bolt upright.

"Hello bitch" she said, "what are you doing home?" I was shocked that she did not acknowledge the naked man whose legs she was kneeling between. Stunned I explained about work and she nodded understandingly. "well bitch, as you are here you may as well assist me with Mr Simmons" again, not missing a beat, "he is a friend who pops round for some release, he pays well for it and I am sure he will pay even more if you were to help out" the man on the bed nodded agreement. I just stood stunned, Mistress just carried on as if it was the complete norm.

She instructed me to strip to show Mr Simmons what I was wearing and what he was paying for, I stood there numb, Mistresses prompted me "strip bitch" and I did as I was told, taking off my clothes to reveal my chastity belt and fishnets. I was about to remove them when Mistress told me to stop. I stood naked except for the fishnets and chastity belt, the man's cock twitched, still being held by Mistress.

Mistress informed me that the gentleman liked to be tied down and teased until he could bare it no longer then he likes to orgasm, he had requested that he come in Mistresses mouth but she was unwilling to do that for him, however, now that I was here, maybe there was something that we could do for him. Mistress informed me that he had been tied down for about an hour and that she had been stroking his cock for that time and that as I walked in she was about to take him in her mouth.

Mistress let go of the man's cock and got up from the bed, she instructed me to take her place, I did as I was bid and knelt between the man's legs and looked down at the cock in front of me, it wasn't huge but it was rock solid, the pubic hair had been trimmed and the balls shaved clean, it was twitching and there was a little pre-cum seeping from the end. Mistress instructed me to cup his balls and begin to gently massage them, rolling them around in my palm, squeezing them gently and pulling on them. Mistress then told me to take his cock in my hand and stroke it.

I did as I was instructed and I began to slide my hand up and down his cock stroking him, making harder and harder taking the pre-cum that was oozing from his cock and rubbing it into the head of his cock. He moaned and thrust his hips forward into my hand, bucking against my palm. I quickened my strokes as instructed by Mistress until he was on the verge of orgasm, his hips were bucking and his cock was pouring out pre-cum, Mistress ordered me to stop, the man lay beneath me, his hips grinding trying to find something to make contact with.

Mistress told me to stand and after a few minutes of allowing him to calm down, she instructed me to untie him and release him from the bed. I did as instructed and unfastened the cuffs from his wrists and ankles and stood him up at the side of the bed. Mistress instructed me to lie where he was, only with me head at the foot of the bed. As instructed, I lay down and Mistress fastened the cuffs onto me. She then went to Mr Simmons and had him kneel on the bed with his knees under my arms.

She told Mr Simmons that, as this was a special occasion, for the right price he could get a special treat, he could receive a blowjob from me and have sex with Mistress, he agreed and seemed uninterested as to how much it would cost him. Mistress went to his jacket and fetched his cheque book, he signed a blank cheque, tore it off and handed it to Mistress, she took it and placed it in a draw, you may proceed she instructed Mr Simmons.

Mr Simmons took no time in following the instruction and quickly dropped his balls onto my lips, Mistress instructed me to lick them, I did as I was instructed and opened my mouth and I began to lap at his balls, he increased the pressure on them, forcing them against my tongue as he did so he slid his balls forward so I was lapping at the back of them, he continued to slide forwards until I was lapping between his balls n ass, he seemed to like this and started to slide forwards and back so that I was licking from his balls to the base of his cock. It seemed to be getting to much for him and he eased all the way back and place the tip of his cock against my lips. I looked up at Mistress and she nodded her approval, then with one thrust his cock thrust deep into my mouth.

Mr Simmons began thrusting in and out of my mouth; he was pumping as if he had just had the four minute warning, driving his cock in and out of my throat. I could taste the pre-cum seeping from the end of his cock and it mixed with the saliva that my mouth was generating in order to cope with the fucking my mouth was getting. Mt Simmons cock started to throb as his breathing got deeper and deeper. He was about to come as Mistress dragged him backwards pulling his cock from my mouth. Mistress told him that that service was extra and unavailable at this time. She instructed him to move down the bed and as he did so she climbed on the bed straddling my head, Mistresses pussy was a matter of inches above my face.

Mistress looked me in the eyes and told Mr Simmons that he may now fuck her, my eyes must have widened in shock, but Mistress just smiled down at me, I looked back to her pussy and saw his cock slowly disappearing into soaking pussy. Mr Simmons wasted no time in filling her and drove his cock deep into Mistress, they both let out a deep guttural moan and he started to withdraw. Mistresses pussy was already starting to drip her juices, they poured from her and dripped onto my face, I lay beneath them transfixed.

Mr Simmons immediately drove his cock back into her and withdrew it again, he was in no mood to take his time, the hours of teasing he had endured had taken its toll and he was ready to lose his seed as quickly as possible. Mistress must have sensed this and in order to climax at the same time she started to rub away at her clit. Both of their breathing became erratic as they mouth let out deep animal like moans, Mistress was first to cum, her pussy pouring her juices over my face, this triggered Mr Simmons to do the same and with one deep thrust he held himself inside Mistress as he screamed, emptying himself into her.

Mistress regained her composure first, reached around and, taking hold of Mr Simmons cock by the base, she withdrew it from her dripping pussy, with it cam large globs of cum, Mistress instructed me to open my mouth and catch the cream as it dripped from her. When she was happy no more was going to voluntarily drop from her she climbed off the bed, being careful not to let go of the cock going limp in her hand. She informed Mr Simmons that as he was such a very good customer her bitch would perform an additional service for him today to ensure that he was satisfied and happy with his visit. With that she lift head to his cock and told me to lick him clean, ensuring that every last drop of their juices was removed from his member. As instructed, I began lapping at the tip of his cock, the last of his orgasm drooling from the end of his cock into my mouth; I worked my way up and down his shaft, making sure that his ball and cock were entirely clean.

As I was performing this duty his cock began to swell and Mistress noted that he seems to be able to go again and that this time I should suck his cock as hard and as deep as I can, making him cum as quickly as possible. Mr Simmons gratefully accepted the offer and positioned himself over my face. I started sucking on his cock, but before long he was fucking my face the way he had been fucking Mistress. I laid back and he pounded his cock into my face. While I was taking his cock Mistress disappeared from view. The next thing I felt was Mistresses removing my chastity belt and quickly y lowering herself onto it, I was disappointed that my cock was so hard, I had never been humiliated like this before yet my cock was still as still as iron.

Mistress commenced fucking me, her pussy was still amazingly tight despite being full of her own juices and Mr Simmons cum, she sat down on me and flexed the muscles inside herself round my cock and she knew this drove me wild. It was all I could do not to cum as she slowly slid her pussy up and down my aching cock but I resisted and concentrated on servicing Mr Simmons and ignoring the feeling in my loins. That was my undoing, as Mr Simmons strokes got shorter and quicker I felt his balls tense on my chin and his cock swell in my mouth, then he drove his cock deep into my throat shot his seed into me. Unable to resist I took as much seed in my mouth as possible, swallowing quickly so as not to spill any, as soon as the first shot hit my throat my cock erupted deep inside Mistress. She withdrew as soon as the first shot came out and watched the remainder of the orgasm spasm onto my stomach.

Mr Simmons insisted that I continue sucking his cock until it was completely flaccid whilst Mistress drew circles in the pool of cum on my belly. Mr Simmons simply got up, dressed, nodded to Mistress and left. After Mr Simmons closed the front door Mistress looked at me, "quite the little cum bitch ain't you? Have we found a new role for you? Sucking men hard and cleaning them up so they can fuck me?" with that, she scooped the cum from my belly and began feeding it into my mouth. When it was all gone she informed me that, as I appeared to like the taste of cum I could clean her up, that way I would get a triple treat, all three of our fluids in one place.

With that Mistress slid up the bed and, straddling my face, opened her pussy to see the creamy mixture inside, lowering her pussy onto my mouth I pushed out my tongue, ready to receive Mistresses most generous gift. As her pussy met my mouth, I knew this would not be the last time that I performed this act.

How much lower would she take me...?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Fantasies of a Chastised Bitch Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds