• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Miles's Conundrums Ch. 08

Miles's Conundrums Ch. 08

12

"Now watch this." Nash said smugly.

Naomi blew on her whistle, and gradually Skyler's erection began to flag...and slowly it became a tiny little penis.

I was amazed. I figured Skyler must be thinking about something else, something desperately unsexy to make his dick so tiny again, but how did he do it so fast?

"The secret, of course..."Naomi said lazily, "Is to ensure that Skyler knows that acute pain will come from staying erect when he's told not to. He can deflate under any circumstances."

"Really?" Gretchen asked challengingly. "I bet I could get him hard enough that he'd be unable to deflate..."

Naomi smiled. "You are a sexy little thing, I have to admit. Try him...see what happens."

Gretchen walked over to Skyler, who obviously was all over her...he'd been staring at her on and off since he'd come in the room.

Gretchen pulled off her top and her bra, and began toying with her breasts. "Touch my breasts, Skyler...you like them?"

Skyler looked at Naomi, who nodded assent.

Happily, the old pervert began playing with my wife's breasts in a way she never let me, and I noticed that her fingers were bringing his cock to full fruition!

Gretchen's long nails tickled and rubbed Skyler's cock until it was standing straight up,and Sky was having a ball playing with my wife's breasts...

Nash laughed. "Now watch, while you are still stimulating him, Gretchen, you'll see Naomi do her stuff!"

Naomi blew her whistle, and I watched Skyler's eager face grow sad, as he closed his eyes, desperately trying to avoid looking at Gretchen.

Skyler dropped her breasts and put his hands by his sides and clutched his fists...she kept rubbing and pulling at his dick, but it began flagging a bit.

"Better do better than that, Skyler, or Mummie will put a red hot poker on your Stubbie when we get home" Naomi said lazily, and remarkably, Skyler's erection immediately became nonexistent.

Annoyed, Gretchen began taking Skyler's dick in her mouth and licking and slurping it like it was the world's hardest ice cream cone.

Sky's dick got hard again, and when he opened his eyes, he was so aroused by her glossed lips that he began moaning and pushing his erection in and out of her face.

Naomi blew the whistle sharply. "You are in for a world of trouble at home, Skyler. Maybe I'll cut that thing off...getting so hard for another woman!"

Sky closed his eyes again, gritted his teeth, and, Voila! Gretch was suddenly holding a limp piece of skin in her mouth.

"Bleaugh!" Gretchen said as she spat out Sky's limp prick. "God who wants that flaccid thing?"

As Gretchen went to sit down, Sky looked down at his limp little wee-wee and began crying softly. Naomi chortled, and Nash began blowing smoke rings.

"Sky's just being a resentful little bitchie because it's been five months since he had a squirt."Naomi said spitefully.

"I didn't let Skyler jerk off after 90 days the last time, I wasn't in the mood to watch him cum and he has another month to go before his next chance."

We all sat and watched Skyler cry for a bit. He looked ridiculous, standing there naked, as we were all clothed now, including Grechen who had gotten dressed.

"What, Skyler, you thought I'd let you cum in this girl's mouth?" jeered Naomi. "You're just a crybaby pig...you're lucky I let you jerk off, you whining little scuzz!"

Sky cried harder, but he made no sound. It was clear that he feared irritating Naomi by making a sound.The tears just rolled down his cheek as he stared at his limp penis.

"Stop that crying before I give you something to cry about." Naomi said, and we watched the poor bastard try to get hold of himself.

"My God can he talk at all?" Gretchen asked curiously.

"Shit, yes!"Naomi said with a grin. "You've heard his ridiculous right-wing radio show, when you were looking for a rock station."

"Oh, he's Skyler Soames." I said, nodding my head. "I think I saw him once on Letterman."

"Yes, the egotistic little dirtbag talks all the time on the radio and at his idiotic $10,000 a pop speeches at the universities bashing gays and abortions and welfare, who needs to hear him at home?" Naomi said, and we had to agree!

Amazing, I thought. I've seen Skyler Soames going on, with the self confidence of a senator, and now he looks as if his entire world has fallen out from under him.

"That's funny, how you make Skyler kill his erection, though." Gretchen said with admiration. "I mean it wasn't good for my ego when his dick died in my mouth, but you've got real control."

Naomi laughed good naturedly."Yeah, well, it took a lot of torture, if you're wondering...work and punishment."

I watched Skyler sweat.

"I used to do something like that with my cousin Grafton." Gretchen said, giggling. "I'd rub up against him and run my body all over him when we got together.

Then his dad, a Pentacostal minister, would come in and see him with an erection bulging from his jeans near his innocent little cousin. and kick the shit out of poor Graf-- it was hilarious."

I remembered Grafton. He was a wimpy type like me. He always seemed unusually devoted to Gretchen.

As a matter of fact, it had been Grafton who was supporting Gretchen and her unpaid film projects before I'd married her.

If I wasn't mistaken, I'd come over for a date once, and found the stupid bastard vacuuming her apartment! Oh, no, she's been cockteasing and manipulating for a LONG time!

"My sisters and I would torment Grafton something terrible" Gretchen said, smiling at the memory. "He felt so guilty about getting excited by his young cousins, but of course he was a guy."

Gretchen snorted, thinking about it. "When I was in college, Grafton lived near by and I actually got him to come over and compelled him to go down on me for hours--he felt so guilty about having sex with his little cousin--

Then he'd be standing there, after I'd had nine orgasms, with this huge erection. I'd tell him what a pig he was, and his dick would wilt."

Naomi and Nash laughed heartily, and I felt heartsick. What the devil was my wife thinking now? How had I allowed her to get involved with people like this, but actually, she was dominant before I met her...so I was doomed to this um, misery, right?

"Really though, Gretchen, you can use almost anything to start working on your boy's cock." Naomi said, looking at me critically. "I'll show you a trick."

Naomi got up and swished her gorgeous ass into the kitchen and came back holding something that I couldn't see. She sat back down and looked at me.

"Okay Miles, take off your clothes, and we'll start an object lesson." She gave me the coldest look...

For once I didn't argue, I just began removing my clothes, noting Skyler's look of relief that now he wouldn't be the only one naked in the room.

"Now step over here." Naomi said, and as I came closer, Naomi pulled the bun out of her hair and shook her head and long blonde curls tumbled around her shoulders.

Suddenly she looked up at me, running a tongue across her full lips, and in a tiny little girl's voice said:

"Do ya think Naomi's a cutie pie, Miles?" Naomi then batted her eyelashes as she stared up at me. "You're a big, handsome man, and you have a HUGE cock, baby."

Naomi reached out and began stroking my penis with expert fingers, tickling the frenum, the glans and toying with the foreskin.

She kept talking to me in the little-girl voice, and I stared down at her long curly hair and substantial cleavage.

Naomi went on, referring to herself in the third person: "Naomi useta be this way all the time when she met the big, bad, Skyler Soames at the TV station when she was just a little receptionist...and she used to suck Skyler's dick like this!"

Naomi moved her head over and took my cock in her mouth. I hadn't had a blowjob from Gretchen in two years now, and hadn't had one from anyone else in over five, and it was really nice.

Naomi sucked and slurped, and bit my foreskin and licked the underside, and all that good stuff, and soon I was throbbing hard.

Naomi took her head off my cock for a moment to whisper up to me..."Naomi really likes your big, bad penis, and she thinks you taste great, like a lollipop!"

Back her head went onto my cock again, and she began sucking and pulling and I squirmed with the ultimate pleasure!

Skyler looked really depressed, and I could see why this might be...his Mistress was sucking another slave, what a put-down to him!

I watched Naomi's bright red lips going back and forth on my cock, and I got more and more excited. Gretchen was looking a little pissed off, which I didn't mind, either.

Naomi swirled her long tongue around my glans and tickled the underside of my cock with her tongue, and I felt the juices boiling in my testicles. It was sooo wonderful having a woman suck me off again!

Finally, just as I was going to cum, Naomi took her mouth off my cock and looked up at me, batting her eyes again. "Now will you go soft for Naomi like a good boy?"

I looked down at Naomi and smiled ruefully. "I don't think I can, Naomi...can't you finish me off?"

Wouldn't an orgasm be nice? I decided to flatter her. "You're just too hot for me to lose interest in and go flaccid, dear."

Naomi looked up at me again. "That's too bad honey!"

Suddenly the hidden item from the kitchen came into view. It was a fork! STAB! Naomi plunged the fork into my glans, and then withdrew it.

STAB! Naomi plunged the fork into my shaft and withdrew it, and my penis began bleeding, and I dropped to my knees, weeping.

Naomi's deeper voice returned as she stepped away from my writhing, cringing form. "And that's one way to make him soft!"

Looking up through my tears, I saw Skyler smile for the first time that evening.

For the next few weeks I tried not to get on Gretchen's bad side, but I knew she was watching me carefully. Gretchen had seen the ideal submissive husband in Skyler, and wanted me to be as well trained.

She continually refused sex with me, and gave me several severe whippings when she caught me masturbating. Finally Gretchen had Tom put a lock on the bathroom doors at home, and only she and Tom had keys.

They had a good time making me beg for the key when I needed to go to the bathroom, and "timing" me to make sure I wasn't doing anything impure.

At work I could occasionally get in the odd wank,but we were rather busy, and sometimes I could jerk off at the health club...but God, I didn't want to do that!

So at home I would often duck into the closet, or hide in the bedroom hoping I wouldn't be caught. It was hellish, though...Gretchen was a hot woman, and being around her was just so tempting.

Her teasing sessions were just scarily arousing, and she was always coming up with something new. One afternoon I had spent hours rubbing Gretchen's long, beautiful tannedlegs with cocoa butter.

Gretchen was wearing these cute little denim shorts that barely covered her shapely upper thighs, and I got more and more erect as I rubbed the oil around her gorgeous legs.

Gretchen pretended to read a magazine,but I could tell she was chuckling as I poured the oil higher on her rounded thighs. She could hear my frustrated gasps of sexual excitement as I massaged her legs more.

Gretchen kept moving back and forth and casually rubbing my crotch with her foot as I worked on her long, smooth legs. Her nickname had been "Thunderthighs" in her youth, and I could see why.

Finally, Gretchen leaned back and swung her foot up gently into my crotch. She leaned over and unzipped my pants and poked the toe of her black stilleto pump into the opening of my pants, and soon my hard cock was peeking out.

"Take them down" Gretchen said, motioning to my pants and underpants. I quickly pulled them down, although we were in the living room in the middle of the day.

"Now put your hands behind your back, like a good boy." Gretchen said, grinning. I obeyed, and stood there obediently.

Oh, her legs looked fantastic, with the oil dripping off them!

Gretchen pushed her shoe against my cock, and pressed the heel into my balls...it was sharp!

Seeing my look of pain, she grinned. "These are my metallic stainless steel six inch high heels. Fun, aren't they?"

Gretchen pushed her foot against my hard cock and then punctured my balls again, and I howled. But then she pulled the heel back and pushed the tip against my swollen glans.

Lifting the other shoe, Gretchen began rubbing the shoes against my penis, as if they were rolling a joint. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the massage I was being given.

My semen was leaving the balls and approaching the tip, and I was about to have an orgasm. I was afraid of the repercussions of messing up Gretchen's shoes, but it might be worth it...

STAB! Suddenly, my cock went limp, I opened my welling eyes, and Gretchen began laughing her ass off. "Gotcha again with my steel heel!"

I began sobbing slightly, and Gretchen looked annoyed. She kicked me not so lightly in my balls, and I fell back.

"What's wrong, bitch? Can't you take a little poking?" I nodded, tears streaming down my face.

I knew I had to be a man about this. I came up close again, hesitantly, my hands again behind my back. Gretchen casually began rubbing her shoe against my cock once more.

"You just disturb me, Miles." she said as she ground her steel heel into my scrotum. "In a way, your jerking off problem reminds me so much of my cousin Grafton."

I had met Grafton, and I had never thought much of him. I tried to just control my physical reaction to the metallic spike heel that was poking near holes in my ball sack.

"Grafton's just as bad as you are about wanking his wee- wee, and his dad, the minister, really punished him for it." Gretchen said as she pressed the toe of the pump against my throbbing organ.

"Sometimes we'd go over there for dinner, and Uncle Gideon would have whipped Grafton's hands with a strap til they were swollen for touching himself." Gretchen said with a titter.

"He talked about how God killed Onan, and quoted Romans when he said 'Clothe yourself with the Lord and do not think about how to gratify desires of the sinful nature." Gretchen snorted at this, and rubbed my balls.

"Uncle Gid quoted Matthew when he said, 'Anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart...' and then Gid went on about spilling of the seed. That's pervs like you, Miles.

Uncle Gideon thought my sisters and I were pure and sweet, and it grieved him that such lechers like his son were in our midst."

Gretchen dropped one of her shoes off and began toying with my cock with her bare foot, the other heel still stabbing my balls from time to time. It was like heaven and hell!

"And whipping Grafton's hands for jerking it weren't enough to stop him, nossir...Gid had all these other draconian punishments like making Gid wear signs that said 'SEED-SPILLER' around the house when he found Grafton's stained Kleenex around"

Gretchen moved her belly button around and ran her tongue across her lips at me, as her toes caused my swollen cock to suffer enormously.

"Other times, Uncle Gid would put Grafton in a pink frilly dress and white socks and black Mary Jane shoes in front of us, his girl cousins...for his 'unmanly' behavior."

Gretchen began tickling the tip of my swollen penis with her toes, and flashed a tit at me from the inside of her blouse. What an evil bitch she was!

"Once, we went over there for the weekend, and Uncle Gid had Grafton tied in the corner, with his dick out, stark naked, man. And Graf had a purple ribbon tied to the end of his dick. But that didn't break him of beating his meat, no sir."

Gretchen laughed and kicked me sharply in the balls again, so hard I almost fell over. "Grafton was hardcore, like you, Milesey."

I bit my lip and straightened up. I couldn't let this woman break me.

Finally, Gretchen unzipped her little blue shorts and took them off, and snapped her fingers. "Get that tongue in there, kiddo...let's see you make Momma scream!"

As I licked, she reminisced about Cousin Grafton. Yes, apparently I was right, the dumb bastard licked her pussy for years, paid her bills.

"And then he'd want to jerk off, and I'd threaten to tell Uncle Gideon, even after Graf had been licking me for HOURS, man, and he was terrified, even at twenty-three years old."

Gretchen's laughter echoed through the apartment as I brought her to her third orgasm.

Eventually, after I'd brought Gretchen to several more orgasms, I tried to mount her, there on the couch.

"Uh uh." Gretchen said firmly. "I know what you want, you horny little pig. None of that for you! "

"B-but I've been rubbing your legs and eating you out and I think you have such a beautiful body...and I've been physically lonely, Gretchen."

Gretchen laughed and rolled her eyes. "Sure, those are reasons why you would benefit from sleeping with me, but what do I get out of it?"

Gretchen shifted her body out of my reach. "If you don't want to rub my legs any more, or lick my twat, fine. I'm feeling fully massaged."

I backed off unhappily, and looked at her, I'm sure like a wounded cow.

Gretchen shook her head, looking back. "Miles, how can I explain this better? Lovemaking should be spontaneous.

You know that when we fuck it's a great experience, and you should wait, and save up your energies--your seed for that, not be groping and trying to satisfy yourself with me at every moment."

I sighed and walked off, and then felt the bulge in my pants. Oh, I wanted to touch myself.

But I was trying not to do that anymore. Still, if I could get away with it...I sneaked off to my room and dropped my pants and began masturbating softly, thinking of Gretchen's gorgeous legs coming out of the denim shorts.

Her long, tanned legs...the sexy open toed sandals that had idly poked my crotch now and then as I'd given her legs the long rubdown...Oh, it felt so good, and I thought of my hands rubbing those gorgeous legs.

And thinking of the hour I'd spent with my tongue between her gorgeous legs, licking her shaven mound, what an experience that had been!

Gretchen had come in the night before after being out "bowling" with Mike and Stu and Cade, and when she'd come into the bed, she'd smelled of sex and passion, and it had driven me nearly crazy with lust...

She'd asked me to clean her up then too, with my tongue, and oh, it had been so disgusting down there. I'd tried to kiss her then, also, and she'd pushed away from me and oh, how it had excited me...

Gretchen had not gone to sleep immediately, that night, she'd reached over and stroked my cock, pinching it whenever it looked as if I was going to have a release, and then laughing hysterically at my woebegone face in the darkness of the bedroom.

Finally she had fallen asleep without finishing me off, and I was going to sneak off to the bathroom to jerk it, but I'd fallen asleep too...

And then that goddam Mike had come into our bedroom, and surreptitiously mounted Gretchen, and she'd woken up and they'd begun fucking at four in the morning!

And I just pretended to be asleep, as I didn't want to cause a ruckus, right? Then Mike had left after spurting in Gretch a few more times.

I had continued to pretend to be asleep, because I didn't want to have to clean her up again...

My tongue wasn't the Brillo pad for the sperm engines of the neighborhood, for goodness sake! I'd quietly cried myself to sleep.

Now the next day.in the bedroom again, pumping my cock, I realized that I was just that, a horny animal that could probably perform stud service with a table leg.

I thought longingly of Gretchen's cruelties, of her lack of interest in me, and for some reason that sped my passions and I began jerking faster, occasionally rubbing my cock with a pair of her pantyhose.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Miles's Conundrums Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 168 milliseconds