• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Surprise Visit

A Surprise Visit

I've always been a bit of a sexual deviant, at least as long as I can remember. I had had sex with plenty of guys in high school and college, but most of them were far too boring and normal. The best sex I ever had was when guys would get a bit aggressive with me, using me for their own pleasure. I loved it when a guy would force his cock down my throat or pull my hair as he fucked me from behind. I loved it when guys talked dirty, especially when they would call me names like slut or bitch. I loved it when a guy would pin me up against a wall and tear my clothes off, or do pretty much anything that gave him control. I guess that was part of what led me to the dating site.

I joined a couple of dating websites in order to hopefully expand my sexual horizons. My intro was simple; no pictures, no details, just the request to share fantasies with someone. A few of the guys were skeptical, thinking I might be some fat, middle-aged guy getting his rocks off by pretending he was a mid-twenties woman. Most of them asked for pictures, but I declined, explaining that I didn't want to risk that someone I know might see them. I thought about taking a few and blurring out my face, but I had a fairly distinct tattoo on my abdomen that I knew people would recognize.

One website in particular was more promising than the others, due in large part to the instant messaging system that it had in place. A few guys contacted me and we exchanged some stories, fantasies and cybersex, but no one was really fitting the bill just yet.

That is until I met bigdaddy77.

At first he wasn't any more forward than the other guys I had chatted with. He set the stage for some hot cybersex, calling me names and describing how hard he would fuck me and how he wanted to cum all over me. As much as it turned me on, it wasn't terribly noteworthy until we were done.

"I want you to do something for me," he typed.

"What's that?" I asked.

"The next time you're out of the house, I want you to find a guy you don't know, take him somewhere semi-private and give him a blowjob."

"That sounds hot," I replied.

"So you'll do it?" he asked.

"I don't know."

"You don't get a choice," he said. Immediately I felt my pussy gush. "You'll do as I say, got it slut?"

I paused for a moment before answering. I loved the idea of it, but I didn't want to get caught. Those thoughts were quickly overridden by how turned on I was.

"Yes," was all I said in response.

"Good girl. Don't tell him your name. If you can, don't even speak to him. Swallow his cum and then walk away without saying a word. When you're done I want to hear all about it. Understand?"

"Yes."

We logged off and I was so turned on that I had to touch myself. I fingered myself to three orgasms before I started to really think about what I had agreed to do. I never had to speak to bigdaddy77 online again, and even if I decided to I could just lie and tell him that I did it. The submissive slut inside of me pushed those options aside and thought about where and how to pull it off. By the time I was dressed I had already decided that I would go to a mall in the next town over, where nobody was likely to even know who I am, and that I could probably find some hot guy to suck off in a dressing room.

The next day I was back online to bigdaddy77, telling him about what I had done. I had gone to the mall as planned, where I pretended to be doing some shopping. The whole time I was looking for a good-looking guy that appeared to be at the mall on his own. I spotted him pretty quickly, but I had to figure out when, where and how to do the final deed. I followed him from a distance until he went into a fairly busy clothing store. I watched him pick out a few items off the rack and then take them over to a dressing room. Luckily for me, the dressing rooms didn't have locking doors, but instead used curtains for privacy. He stepped inside and I looked around for a moment, confirming that no one was watching, before I pulled the curtain aside and stepped in after him. The look on his face was priceless and he started to speak before I shushed him. Without a word, I sat down on the small bench seat and undid his pants. I pulled out his cock and instantly devoured it, sucking it like a dirty slut. In less than five minutes he was cumming in my mouth and I swallowed every drop. Just like bigdaddy77 suggested, I calmly stood up and walked out of the dressing room without a word. Within a couple of minutes I was back in my car and pulling out of the parking lot to drive home.

Bigdaddy77 said he was very proud of me for behaving like the cock whore he knew I was. Then he made another request.

"Send me a pic," he typed.

I had been adamant with every guy that I talked to that I wouldn't share pictures, but for some reason I felt compelled to obey. I sent him a picture of me at a friend's wedding a few months earlier, wearing a gorgeous dress.

"Not slutty enough," he said as soon as he got the picture. I searched for something better, eventually settling on a photo of me at the beach wearing a bikini, showing off my trim body.

"Not even close," he replied. I pondered for a minute before I realized that I was willing to do almost anything to please him. I pulled out my digital camera and set it up on the desk, then I stripped down to my bra and panties, snapping a picture. Seconds later I was sending it to him.

"Quit fucking around," he said. "We both know how much of a slut you are. Show me."

Worried I might disappoint him or upset him, I started taking a whole bunch of different pictures. I started by taking off my bra and playing with my nipples, then I peeled off my thong and took a few pictures of my bald pussy. I took pictures of myself masturbating, with both a toy and my fingers, and then sent him all of the photos, in the order I took them.

"That's better, bitch," he said after he had looked at them all. "You love being my obedient little cum slut, don't you?"

"Yes," I replied.

"I bet you want me to come over there and fuck you right now."

"Yes."

"Too bad. I'll fuck you one day, but not yet."

My pussy was soaked from thinking about the possibility of actually fucking him, but then he logged off.

A couple of weeks later we started to chat and the talk turned to rape.

"I bet you're one of those sluts that would love to be taken against her will," he said. I admitted that I would and we actually discussed some ground rules. He said that one day he would use me for his own pleasure no matter how much I screamed for him to stop. We agreed on a safe word, red, and I even wound up telling him where I lived and worked. He even went so far as to tell me that when he did come for me he would call me Angel, so I would know it was him.

About a week later he told me that he was heading out of town for a few days. I had hoped that he was coming to see me, and I prepared myself to be surprised by him. Four days later, however, he was back online. I confessed to him that I thought he was going to pay me a visit, but he just reiterated the fact that when he took me I would have no warning whatsoever.

The next night I came home looking forward to chatting with him online. He had ordered me to do several other things, including sucking off a few more strangers, flashing, and even having someone take pictures of me naked in public. I did everything he asked, getting wetter and wetter each time. I was hoping that he would give me a new assignment, something that would solidify my identity as a slut. I took my jacket off and tossed it on the bed, then made my way over to the computer. I had only taken a couple of steps before I felt a hand clamped across my mouth and a knife against my throat.

"Be quiet Angel," he said, "and I won't have to hurt you." He ran the knife down from my throat to my cleavage, making my pussy wet instantly. He pushed me up against a wall, face first, and had me put my hands behind my back. I felt something around my wrists and then heard the zipping sound of cable ties being secured around them, locking my hands together behind my back. He turned me to face him and I got my first look at him. He looked delicious. His features were rugged, yet soft, and he was tall and muscular. I think I even had a small orgasm when I laid eyes on him. He pushed me back until I slammed back into the wall, then he put his knife away. He grabbed onto my face with one hand, causing me to scream.

"Please don't!" I said, playing right along. I was answered with a smack to the face.

"Shut up bitch!" he snapped. "Now you listen to me. You're all mine tonight, whether you like it or not. I'm going to use you as my dirty little fuck toy and then when I'm done I'm going to leave you naked and crying on the fucking floor. Got it slut?"

I nodded in response and then he grabbed me by the hair. He yanked on it hard, hurting me as he forced me to my knees.

"Take out my cock, bitch," he said. I hesitated and was greeted with another smack to the face. "Don't you dare fucking hesitate, you stupid little cunt!" I could feel my panties getting soaked as I reached up and undid his pants, then he smacked me again. "Too fucking slow!" he said. "When I tell you to do something, you fucking do it!" He quickly pulled out his cock and started to smack it against my face. I wanted to open my mouth and suck on it, but I wanted to play the role as well. I kept my mouth closed as he tried to push it between my lips. "Open, bitch!" he said, giving me another smack. Still I kept my mouth closed, so he pinched my nose, cutting off my air. It wasn't long before I had to open my mouth to breathe, at which point he shoved his cock into my mouth. It was nice and big, about eight inches, and had an uncircumsised head. He was very clean and his balls were shaved bald.

"Suck that cock, you little whore!" he said. "Take that fucking dick!" He fucked my face hard, making me gag and bringing tears to my eyes. A few minutes later he pulled out and started to smack my face with his cock once again. "You like that, don't you bitch?" he asked. "You like being treated like a worthless cock whore!"

"Please stop!" I said, remembering my safe word and knowing that I wasn't likely to use it. No sooner had the words left my mouth than he was shoving his dick back in and fucking my face again. A couple of minutes later he pulled back out again and pulled me to my feet by my hair. He literally tossed me onto the bed and then climbed onto it after me. I didn't say a word as he pulled his knife back out and proceeded to cut my top off of me. I hadn't worn a bra, so I was now completely topless, my hands still secured behind my back.

"You dirty whore!" he said, smacking each of my tits. "I bet you didn't wear a bra because you like to tease guys, isn't that right?" I didn't say or do anything, so he smacked me again. "Answer me!" he shouted.

"Yes," I said softly.

"Yes what?"

"I like to tease guys."

"Slut," he said. He undid my jeans and yanked them off roughly, leaving me in just a baby blue thong and a pair of socks. He left the socks on as he ran the knife up my thigh. He put the blade underneath the waistband against my skin, but he didn't cut them. Instead he used his other hand to rub my pussy through them.

"You're fucking soaked," he said. "I knew you liked this. You're nothing but a useless fucking cum slut. Your whole purpose in life is to get fucked." With that he grabbed hold of my thong and ripped it off of my body. I gasped as he looked down at my shaved pussy.

"Please don't," I said. "I can't do this."

"You can and you will, you little bitch," he said. He put the knife away and stood up, removing his clothes. His body was chiseled and athletic, but not huge. His hard cock bounced in front of him as he climbed back onto the bed.

"Please," I pleaded again. "It's too big. It won't fit inside me."

"I'll make it fit," he said. "Even if it splits that tight little pussy in two." He got between my legs and put the head of his cock against my pussy, holding it there for just a moment and looking down at me. The nervous look on my face was real, not because I was afraid of him but because I hadn't had a cock that big in a while, and I knew he wasn't going to be gentle. Sure enough, he rammed into me hard, burying his cock inside my pussy and then fucking me as hard as he could. My tits bounced around on my chest and there was nothing I could do about it. My hands and arms were going numb underneath me as he abused my pussy.

"Please just let me suck it!" I cried. "My pussy can't take it!" Again he smacked me across the face.

"Just shut the fuck up and take that cock, you nasty little whore!" He put a hand on my throat and started to choke me as he continued to fuck me. He applied enough pressure to keep me from breathing effectively, releasing as I started to black out a bit and then repeating the process again several times. I had no idea how good it felt to get fucked when my brain was deprived of oxygen like that, and I was even happier that I had decided to trust this man. When I started to near my orgasm, he stopped and pulled out of me, then smacked my pussy with his hand, causing me to yelp in pain.

"You don't get to cum, understand bitch?" he said. "I'll cum when I'm good and ready, but you don't get to enjoy this!" He grabbed me by the hair again and pulled me off of the bed. I lost my balance and stumbled to my knees, but he just yanked on my hair to pull me back to my feet again. He bent me over my dresser so that I was looking at my reflection in the mirror. He stood behind me and smacked my ass a few times, then put the head of his cock against my pussy again.

"This hurts too much!" I said as he inched his cock back into me. "I can't take it!"

"Listen to me bitch," he snarled in my ear. "Look at yourself. You're nothing but a fucking worthless slut. You were made to service cocks, and that's exactly what you're going to do." With that, he rammed himself back into me and began fucking me hard. He held onto my wrists for a few minutes, but then grabbed hold of my hair and pulled back on it as he slammed into me. He spanked my ass harder than I even imagined was possible, leaving big red welts that I would see after he left. "That pussy is all mine, you little cunt! This is how a slut like you should be fucked!" I was getting ready to cum, so he rammed his dick deep inside me and smacked the back of my head. He then reached around and hooked his fingers into my mouth, pulling back on my cheeks. When he knew I wasn't going to cum he resumed the pounding he had been giving my pussy.

"Take that fucking cock, you little cock whore!" he said. "You look like such a dirty fucking slut!"

"It hurts!" I said, or at least that's what I was trying to say the best I could with his fingers in my mouth. "Please stop!" I wasn't lying about it hurting, but it was feeling so good at the same time that I didn't want him to ever stop. Again I was about to cum, so he pulled out and gave my ass a few hard smacks, sending shooting pain through my entire body. Then I felt his cock push against the opening to my ass.

"Now I'm going to take this hot little ass!" he said. He knew that I had tried anal in the past, but that I had never really gotten into it. "The last hole for me to use!"

"Please!" I cried. "Not my ass! I don't like it in there!"

"Too fucking bad!" he said. Luckily I was tight enough that he couldn't exactly ram his cock into me, but he certainly didn't take much time to stuff the entire thing up there and start fucking it.

"It hurts so bad!" I said. "I can't take it anymore! Please stop!" The next thing I knew he had stuffed my torn thong into my mouth to silence me. He fucked me hard and my head started to bang into the mirror. The force of his thrusts actually made the panties fall out of my mouth before long, but he kept slamming into my ass. "This is so wrong!" I cried. "You shouldn't be doing this to me!" He slammed into me a few more times, then pulled out. He forced me to my knees on the floor and looked down at my tear-soaked face. He smiled and then rammed his cock down my throat. I had never sucked a cock that had been in my ass before. Strangely, it wasn't as gross as I thought it would be. He fucked my face for a couple of minutes, getting himself ready to cum. He pulled his cock out of my mouth and started to rub it quickly. Without any additional warning he shot a huge load onto my face, one squirt after another hitting my forehead, hair, cheeks, eyes, mouth and anything else that was uncovered.

"Now you really look like a cum slut!" he said. "That's exactly how you deserve to be treated, got it slut?"

I nodded in agreement as he stepped back and started to gather his clothes. As he got dressed he continued to speak.

"Don't try to follow me bitch," he said. "You stay on your fucking knees like the dog you are." He pushed me down so I actually fell onto my ass, then he walked out of the room. I heard the front door to my apartment close and I waited for a minute before I got up. I staggered out into the kitchen and got a knife and then struggled to cut the ties behind my back. I went into the bathroom and took a look at myself, disgusted and turned on all at the same time. I got in the shower and cleaned up, then went to my computer, hoping against the odds that he would be online.

"Hello, slut," his message said moments after I opened up the chat program. "You did well tonight. I might just pay you another visit soon."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Surprise Visit

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds