• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Stephanie Doesn’t Share

Stephanie Doesn’t Share

123456...10

Mickie's POV

It's a little-known fact that after and before RAW there are bonus things for the live crowd. The bonus things before the show are obviously designed to get the crowd pumped up and ready for the show itself. It doesn't always succeed because it almost always features matches from curtain jerkers and the occasional new superstar before they debut on actual WWE TV, but the after show is normally more promising. Some feature some light-hearted promos or DX reuniting again or some great matches. The crowd at RAW XV got a bunch of wrestlers drinking themselves stupid and singing off key.

Not that anyone is complaining. A lot of fun things happened on the show and the beer bash was kind of fun in a way. Some of the guys even gave away some of their beers to the audience members in the front row, and hey, not everyone sings like Jillian Hall so it wasn't that bad.

I did unfortunately get covered in beer by Triple H, but I'm pretty sure he didn't mean anything by it and was just playing a harmless prank and while it was not completely harmless on my clothes it's not like I'm going to take issue with anything Triple H does.

Anyway, the point is even though I enjoyed the beer bash to a certain extent I really couldn't wait to get out of their and get to where I am now, the women's showers.

There were no women's matches on the show, but we were still given a locker room so we would have somewhere to hang out and we could change into something different if we wanted too. The rest of the divas just pretty much used it as a dumping ground for their stuff and they've already been and gone.

Some of them I get to see every week of course but I have to admit that it was great to see Trish again. We don't get to see a lot of each other now she's retired and I have kind of missed her. She helped me out a lot when I first debuted and she's always been super nice to me. I was afraid we'd drift apart when she retired but luckily we've been able to stay in touch.

It was fun to say hi to Amy better known as Lita too, although I'm not as good friends with her as I am with Trish, and hey, I got to meet Nora Greenwald better known as Molly Holly.

I was always a fan of Nora's work and I was sad when she retired. I would've loved to have worked with her. I know that might sound funny to some people because it kind of sounds like I really want to get in the ring and beat her up but it's not like that at all I would've just considered it a real honour to wrestle her. It's a real shame she was only used on the show for a few seconds in a backstage segment that no one probably cared about. Then again I understand, there's so much happening on the show already it was hard to fit everything else in.

I sigh as I continue rubbing soap into my body. This shower feel so empty with just me in it, I kind of wish someone else was with me. Not in a sexual way or anything, it's just I'm really used to changing and showering surrounded by other women gossiping about boys and shoes and everything in between and now it's just... empty. No one had a match so everyone just kind of went straight from drinking around the ring to drinking in the nearest available bar.

Trish told me to call her when I got out so that she could give me directions to where ever the rest of the divas ended up. It's kind of typical of her, even though she's not technically part of the WWE anymore she's still looking out for a me and the girls. She's nice like that, although I'm not sure whether I feel like drinking more or not. I'm not a big drinker, and I've mostly lost the buzz from the few beers I had earlier, but it's better than going back to my lonely hotel room. It's not like I have anyone waiting for me there.

I broke up with my last boyfriend a few months ago. I don't regret the break up, we had been heading in that direction for almost a year. We had just kind of drifted apart, and him being drafted to smackdown certainly didn't help matters. I do miss him sometimes, more for his company than anything else.

If I go back to my hotel room I'll just sit and read or watch a movie or something, the whole time wondering what the other divas are doing, wondering if they got Nora to drink or not. Last time I saw them all they were begging her to join them but she was even more hesitant than I am. Even though she's not a big drinker she went out with them. If I don't show Trish and the others will never let me live that down. So I guess it's decided then, I'm going out. I just need something to wear.

Turning off the shower I quickly dry myself and head over to my travelling bag.

But what to wear?

I guess first I'll pick out some underwear. I've got a lot of good stuff but deciding I was in a daring mood I picked a red bra and panties set. After slipping them on I picked out a pair of dark jeans which I've been told makes my ass look good, before grabbing a red top to match my underwear. I finished the look with a dark jacket and some black high heels which matches my look quite nicely if I do say so myself, and I do, I guess.

Now, let's see how do I look. Where's the mirror. Ah, here we are. Not too bad. Just need to redo my makeup and... there, ready to go. I'll just grab my stuff and head out the door. It shouldn't be long now before I'm partying with my friends. And hey, maybe tonight is the night we finally go the whole evening without being hit on by some drunken guys for once.

"Hey there Mickie." said some guy waiting for me on the other side of the door.

I jumped because I wasn't expecting him to be there, and I was about to give him a piece of my mind until I realised who this 'some guy' was.

"Mm... hey... yourself... erm... Mr Helmsley." I said smiling.

What the hell was that? Mr Helmsley! Who the hell calls Triple H Mr Helmsley?

"Oh please, call me Paul." Triple H said, putting his arm around me, grinning like a fool.

Paul? Oh right, his real name, come on Mickie get a grip. Wait, why is his arm around me?

I look up into his glazed over eyes and smell beer on his breath, in fact he reeks of it, so it's pretty clear he's been drinking quite a lot. This should end well.

"You know Mickie." Triple H said, obviously tired of waiting for me to respond, "You always were my favourite diva. Hey, you remember when you and my wife had that match that one time, and The Rock was the referee and you beat her when all that crazy shit happened? Man that was fun. The Rock sucks though. Going off to make his precious movies. Mr Hollywood big shot didn't even want to come to RAW tonight you know."

"Erm that was Lita." I said.

"What?" Triple H said, obviously confused.

"That match with your wife with The Rock and the craziness, that was Lita. She beat your wife for the women's title that night... which was like seven years ago or something... so... erm... nothing to do with me whatsoever really..." I said, slowly trailing off.

Triple H did not look happy. Oh God why did I have to correct him.

"Whatever." Triple H said, "But you were the one in the lesbian angle right?"

"Mm erm, I prefer to think of it as an obsessed fan angle." I said, then saw the look on his face and quickly said, "I mean, yeah, sure."

"Excellent. Come with me." Triple H said, grabbing me by my wrist and start pulling me a long the corridor.

"Why, where are going?" I said worriedly.

I had no idea what was going on but I really didn't want to say no to Triple H so I let him drag me around, not that I could have probably physically stopped him anyway.

Triple H didn't answer my question.

I thought about asking him again but decided against it.

Eventually he led me out into the parking lot and I was relieved to see Stephanie McMahon standing outside a limousine with her arms crossed. She looked pretty sober and although I didn't know much about her and had only met her briefly before I was pretty sure she would get her husband under control.

"Hi Steph." Triple H said grinning as we approached Stephanie, looking between me and his wife for some reason.

Stephanie looked up at him with a frown on her face. She certainly doesn't look very happy about something and I just hope I'm not the cause of it.

"Paul," Stephanie said, pausing to glance at me before turning her attention back to her husband and continuing, "Can I have a word with you."

"What word would you like?" Triple H asked playfully as he let go of my wrist and approached his wife.

"Are you trying to be cute? Really?" Stephanie said, a quiet menace in her voice.

"I was just..." Triple H began.

"No, I don't want to hear it Hunter. We've talked about this, remember?" Stephanie said cutting him off angrily.

"Oh come on Steph, you've been promising this for years and you didn't like any of the others and everyone's celebrating tonight so I thought we could... you know... celebrate." Triple H said, trying to take his wife into his arms but she pushed him away.

"No, I'm not in the mood." Stephanie said.

"You're never in the mood." Triple H said bitterly.

"Look, I never promised anything. I said maybe one day, but it has to be my choice. Can't you understand that?" Stephanie said quietly, trying to reason with him, I think.

"I'm tired of 'maybes' and 'one days'. Can't you just do this for me this once? It will be like an I owe you and you don't have to do anything you don't want to do and if we try and you really don't like it we can stop and that will be the end of it I swear." Triple H said.

Stephanie bit her lip. It looks like she's thinking about something but I have no idea what.

There's a lot of things I don't seem to have any idea about right now, like I have no idea what's going on around here.

What are they arguing about? Is it me? Oh God don't let it be me. Wait, why would it be me, I haven't done anything.

What's going on around here?

This is kind of freaking me out.

I should probably just go. But if I do they'll notice and stop me. Dammit, I could have and probably should have ran off while they were arguing, but I've just been glued to the spot watching this soap opera argument and I'm not even sure what they're arguing about. And just like a damn soap opera I suddenly feel compelled to stay and see what happens next, like I'm rooted to the spot or something.

Oh God it feels like forever since anyone said anything.

Please say something.

Anything.

Anyone.

Please someone say something and end the silence.

"Ok." Stephanie said, finally ending the silence.

"YES! Thank you Steph." Triple H bellowed joyfully, looking like he was about to break into some kind of happy dance or something.

"But if neither one of us feel like it when we get home or if at any time we want to stop we stop and that's it." Stephanie said firmly.

"What? Oh, right, sure, fine, that's fair, just, thank you so much." Triple H said, looking like he was about to hug his wife.

"Whoa." Stephanie said, stopping him with her hand before he could get too close, "You stink of beer and sweat. Did you even shower?"

"... Yes." Triple H said unconvincingly.

"Well before you do anything when we get home you're going to have a shower."

"Fine whatever." Triple H said, stumbling into the limo, "Let's go."

"Just a second." Stephanie said, walking over to me.

If I didn't feel rooted to the spot before I certainly do now. Like her father Stephanie just has this air about her, although this is 10 times more intense than any other time I've seen her because this time she's walking directly towards me, her eyes locking with mine and never leaving them. I've honestly never felt more nervous in all my life.

When she reaches me Stephanie paused and then said in a voice barely above a whisper, "I'm so sorry about this, he just gets a bit carried away sometimes when he's drunk. I kind of said something to him when I was drunk one time and I've been paying for it ever since. You know how men are. Again I really can't apologise enough, but is there any way you would consider riding back with us?" I obviously gave her a look and she suddenly added, "Don't worry about him, he'll probably fall asleep before we even get home, if not sooner, but if you're not in the car with us I'll be having to fight him off the whole way home and I really hate the smell of beer breath. Well, either that or he'll be complaining the whole way home which would be equally unpleasant, so you'd really be doing me a huge favour if you could just come with us. We have some nice guest rooms and I swear I'll make sure you get back any money you spend on a hotel. If you're hungry when I get home I can make arrangements to get you whatever you want. You'll be well taken care of, I'll make sure of that personally. So what do you say, will you help me?"

I should say no. Part of me really, really wanted to say no. But how could I? I couldn't really say no to Stephanie McMahon. She was my boss, and also a McMahon. I've never heard anyone say no to a McMahon.

"Ok" I said.

"Thanks Mickie, you don't know how much I appreciate this." Stephanie said, as we walked over to the limousine and she opened the door for me, "After you."

"Thanks." I said, getting in, Stephanie waiting a moment before following me for some reason.

Once Stephanie was in she gave me a warm smile and we were on our way.

Stephanie's POV

I think tonight went well.

Of course I won't know for sure until me and the rest of my family have our usual mid-week meeting and read the ratings.

However despite that I think as far as "in house response" is concerned.

In other words how well the show was received by the people in the arena...

I would have to say it was received very well.

RAW's 15th Anniversary.

Hard to believe the flagship programme of my family's business not to mention the longest running sports show in history has been going for 15 years.

Hard to believe that there was a time when we weren't sure how much longer we had before our now long since dead rival WCW would finish us off.

All I can say is thank god for the attitude era.

If that hadn't happened when it did.

I doubt I would be standing with my back against this full stretch black limo listening to the fans still in the arena celebrating the 15 year anniversary of our main weekly show with a whole host of WWE wrestlers some of whom have become legends some of whom who are legends and others who will no doubt become legends.

I have to say it's nice to see some of the old faces again.

Like

Hulk Hogan Mick Foley better known as Mankind Stone Cold Steve Austin And loads of others

As well as two very popular divas.

Trish Stratus and Amy Dumas better known as Lita.

Two ladies who I have a very well documented onscreen history with and two ladies who off screen..........I wouldn't say we're exacterly the best of friends but we get along.

One woman who I am friends with though who it was great to see and who should have had more air time than she actually got was Nora Greenwald aka Molly Holly.

I'm sure a lot of people don't categorise her or consider her to be in the same league as Trish or Amy but I do.

God dam it Paul where the hell are you.

It's been half an hour since the show went off the air.

I mean I can still hear the fans in the arena cheering and singing and stuff but I mean come on I want to get home so we can start our own private celebration.

I could have gone out there with him..........Well obviously not with him as in side by side but. I could have gone out with him and everybody else who went out to finish off the show however I didn't think that that would have been a good idea due to the fact that the plan of action for the end of the show was.

My dad goes out and announces himself the winner of the greatest superstar in RAW history this of course pisses the fans off and then out comes Mankind and gives my dad the mandible claw with Mr. Socko on his hand. An then out comes a very good friend of my family's The Undertaker and he gives my dad a chokeslam and then out comes Stone Cold who pretends to want to drink a beer with my dad and while my dad is drinking the beer he stunners him and then calls out all of the RAW superstars past present and future to join him in a celebratory beer bash.

So like I said I could have gone out there and celebrated with Paul and the others but taking into consideration the fact that at this point onscreen my family is as close as we are ever likely to be onscreen it would have looked bad had I gone out there and celebrated instead of gone out there to try and help my dad after getting beat the hell out of by Mankind Taker and Austin.

Then again maybe the fans would have forgiven me taking into consideration the "McMahon Family Portrait" segment of the show. Which pretty much started off the night and ended brilliantly for me and Paul.

An speak of the devil.

Wait a minute..........What the hell is he doing with his arm around Mickie James!

In point of fact what the hell is Mickie James doing here anyway!

Uh-oh.

Oh no.

He's drunk.

Paul's drunk.

An I think I may now know why Mickie is with him.

"Hi Steph."

Paul says to me looking between me and Mickie and thereby confirming my suspicions as to why Mickie is with him.

"Paul."

I say doing my best to control my temper even though part of me wants to just let loose and give him a right good verbal ear bashing.

"Can I have a word with you."

I ask him.

"What word would you like?"

Paul asks playfully as I watch him let go of Mickie and walk closer towards me.

"Are you trying to be cute?"

I ask him really pissed off.

"I was just."

"No. I don't want to hear it Hunter."

I tell him calling him hunter due to the fact that I only ever refer to him as Hunter at least to his face. When I am really pissed off with him which I am.

"We've talked about this remember?"

I ask him.

"Oh come on Steph you've been promising this for years and you didn't like any of the others and everyone's celebrating tonight so I thought we could............you know.......... celebrate."

Paul says trying to take me into his arms however I push him away which almost sends Paul on his ass due to him being so drunk however he manages to steady himself which I'm glad of only due to the fact that if he fell over in this state I would have to pick him up.

"No. I'm not in the mood."

I tell him flat out.

"You're never in the mood."

Paul snaps back at me bitterly.

"Look. I never promised anything."

I say doing my best to stop us from having an argument in front of Mickie who I notice out of the corner of my eye is watching us curiously.

"I said maybe one day but it has to be my choice. Can't you understand that?"

I ask turning my attention and focus back to my inebriated husband.

"I'm tired of '"maybes" and "one days"

Paul moans.

"Can't you just do this for me this once? It will be like an I owe you and you don't have to do anything you don't want to do and if we try and you really don't like it we can stop and that will be the end of it I swear."

He adds.

I bite my bottom lip as I think about it.

Paul is pretty drunk already and there is alcohol in the limo champagne no doubt he will want 1 or two glasses fingers crossed with a couple of glasses of champagne added to the amount he has already had he won't be up to much if anything at all.

If I am really lucky he'll fall asleep in the limo either that or before anything major happens.

I turn my attention from Paul to Mickie.

How the hell did he convince her to go along with this?..........or maybe he hasn't told her why she is here yet.

She doesn't look like she knows why she is here or what's going on.

I doubt she realises that we're planning on going to our house and not the hotel.

I slowly turn my attention back to Paul who is evidently waiting for an answer.

123456...10
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Stephanie Doesn’t Share

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds