• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Blonde Slut For Black

Blonde Slut For Black

Last week, I had decided to treat myself to a porn movie over the Internet. Since my wife Val, left me a few months ago, I've just been going to work and watching TV. One of these days maybe I'll get off my butt and get a girlfriend...

While perusing all the various porn sites, I got a big surprise. It was a picture of a Black proudly shooting his semen all over my pretty wife's face. It was being splattered with gobs of jism by a humongous black cock. The title was "Blonde Slut For Black". I ponied up the $9.95 for the flick.

The plot was paper thin and the story began slowly. The sound was tinny and occasionally you could see a boom microphone overhead in the scenes.

A bunch of black guys were hanging around with nothing to do when in walked Tyrone. I recognized him as the bass player in a band I used to be in. He told the others that he had a bitch coming over and that they were going to make a porno video.

"Does tha 'ho know we be makin' a movie?"

"Well not ezacly." Tyrone replied.

They all snickered.

There was a knock at the door and in walked Val, my wife! She looked foxy in her sexy outfit. She strolled in wearing acrylic platform shoes with 8" spike heels.

"Hi Darryl!"

"Val, I want you to meet a few of my homeys."

"Hi boys!"

Darryl handed her a drink while she sat with her legs crossed provocatively revealing her Lilly white thigh as she sipped her drink. The men eyed her with lust all over their faces.

As some sexual music began to crescendo, Darryl pulled her up out of her chair and they started to dance. In seconds, they were soul kissing. Another Black dude got up and put his hand up her skirt from behind. She now had a Black man front and back feeling her up.

They undid her blouse, unzipped her skirt and it fell to the floor. In a flash, her bra was undone and those beautiful breasts bounced out. She stood in front of the Blacks naked except for purple garter belt, nylons and the stiletto sharp platform heels.

The scene changed. A tattooed Black reclined leisurely on a large sofa. He had short nappy hair, a silver ear ring and acne scarred face. He looked looked like a thug and sported a foot long hard on.

Val kneeled in front of him on the couch. She proceeded to hold the giant tool by its base and suck on it. The Black looked up at the ceiling and moaned from the pleasure. Val's beautiful long blond hair cascaded down and across his hips, obscuring the pretty face slurping cock. He adjusted her hair for the camera revealing a closeup of her tongue teasing his plum sized cock-head glistening in the bright lights.

In the next shot a young black stud got her to step one platform shoe up on the bed. From the low camera angle, her buttocks were in the air as he pulled apart her cheeks, revealing Val's wet female sex. His left hand gripped her left side creating a rolling hills and valley topology as he clutched the ample thigh. His 10" cock jut strait up as he ham-handely poked it at her loins. Finally, he managed to snag it on Val's well lubricated hole. I heard slurping as he rammed it down deep and to the hilt making her shriek out loud.

"AAAHHhhhh!"

A voice in the background spoke.

"Look into the lens, girl. We wanna see that pretty face."

She turned her head to the left and gave a lurid grimace into the camera as the young Black continued to pound her bottom. I could hear his dark meat beating on her ripe and Lilly-white flesh. I could see her clear plastic platforms pressing hard into the top of the bed, as stocking tops framed her ass artistically and the boy aggressively poked that big black dick up into her luscious loins.

In the next scene I saw my wife avidly sucking the cock of a very dark Black. He was almost pitch black and the contrast with her beautiful pale face was dramatic. The cock was as big as a sausage and he held her head steady in his powerful grip. She struggled to suck it,

"mmmphhh, mmp, mmmmmmmmmpppfffhhhh, mmmmmmm, muuummmm, mm."

The final scene really got to me. All I could see was an extreme closeup of the engorged jet black shaft penetrating deep into her cunt. Just above her eagerly slurping hole I could see her magnificent anus puckering to each of his thrusts. Two powerful black hands splayed her naked private parts for public display, all the while his black mamba relentlessly stabbed and jabbed her dripping cunt. Her moaning was increasing; she let out that carnal low moan of a whore in heat.

The seconds seemed like hours as I watched her cunt gobble up each thrust of the huge black prick. Her gushing love juice lavishly lubricated his relentlessly pumping piston. The camera zoomed in on her undulating sphincter which seemed to first pout and then almost kiss the lens. She was begging them for it. My blood boiled at the thought of what kind of spectacle I would have to view next.

The camera's angle shifted only slightly and a second mamba intruded from overhead. It was slick as a greased pig as it glided across my TV screen on its mission. The closeup was excruciatingly close and delicate.

A bulbous warrior head knocked casually on her back door a time or two and then affianced her vulnerable orifice. How languidly her anus acquiesced to the cavalier triumph of engorged black cock. How snugly and slippery began his penetration of her svelte sphincter. How masterly and insistent the Black perpetrated his ribald violation of yielding white woman flesh. In a finesse, the engorged ebony head subdued all resistance, asserted its ascendancy and staunchly plunged in aggressvely.

"Ooooowwwwwwwww!", She howled.

Powerfully he pressed and eased his way onward down her pert tunnel of love, Like a sword in a sheath, stealing its way to the sounds of her sultry longing in rhythmic sighs.

"Ooh. Oooooohhhh. Oooooooohhhhhhh..."

Inch by inch her colon surrendered to the Black's potent conquest. And then pompous and powerful as a locomotive the stiff black cock swaggered unchallenged down my wife's sumptuous White ass.

The camera panned to an outtake of the cool arrogance on the faces of the two thugs in counterpoint with the hot wanton expression of their harlot.

The pace quickened as the camera returned to two Black snakes undulating in a lurid dance of penetration and pulling out, pounding pudendum, prostituting her pursed pussy, Val's pregnable orifices quivering about their powerfully pumping pistons, pirating her supple sphincter, plundering voluptuous vagina, and the furious sodomizing of their rapacious conquest of the rare beauties blonde sex.

Moaning and groaning in sync with the incessant barking of the howling bitch, the menage crescendoed to a climax. The vehemence of the assault at fever pitch. Spurt squirt spurt squirt spurt spurt; two cocks brusquely explode their Black semen up into the whore's bung hole and cunt; I ejaculate spontaneously; humiliated by the outrage of these sleazy gangsters ravishing my wife's buxom beauty.

The tattooed Black with the pock marked face's prick alongside Val's mouth wide open; her out-stretched tongue soliciting a creaming by his turbid spawn.

He seizes her by the hair, calls her a slut and imperiously empties his low hanging gonads; pumping his milky semen like a fire hose and splashing it all over her face. I squirt my cum again in involuntary reflex that soaks my pants.

The camera's parting shot was a split frame with a trophy shot of my beautiful wife's head splattered with the pock faced thug's ropey spunk, along with a final gander at her yawning cunt and asshole agape; oozing a sexual cream pie of their impure viscous Black seed wriggling in her ambrosial vaginal fluids.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Blonde Slut For Black

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds