• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Mr. Bonivich and His Women Ch. 03

Mr. Bonivich and His Women Ch. 03

Yuri Bonivich got up and out of bed feeling pretty good about himself. He had great sex with Karen Wilson the day before. Karen and her husband moved into the apartment across the hall from him. As soon as he saw Karen for the first time he knew he could get her into bed with him. He was right too. It didn't take a whole lot on his part to get her to do so. Smiling at the thoughts of yesterday, he rose up of his bed and headed for the bathroom for a quick pee and a shower.

While in the shower, Yuri grabbed the bar of soap and started to lather up his hairy chest. Then he moved down his pot belly and then his semi hard cock. All the while thinking about Karen Wilson's naked body beneath his as it was the day before. He remembered how good she felt pressed against his own body. How she quivered with delight as she approached her orgasm. He thought about how good her pussy felt wrapped around his hard cock. He also remembered how she kept moaning into his ear about how much she loved the way he was fucking her. How she kept begging for more. And how good it felt to shoot his load into her sopping wet cunt. That's when he realized that he had been stroking himself in the shower and blew a load of cum right down the drain. "What a waste," he thought to himself.

After his shower, Yuri shaved and got dressed. He then walked out of his apartment and across the hall to Karen and Brad Wilson's apartment. He knocked on the door but there was no answer. He knocked again thinking that maybe Karen didn't hear him the first time. Still no answer, so he placed his ear to the door but there was no sound coming from inside. Yuri smiled to himself knowing full well that she was probably feeling guilty about what happened between them. With that in mind he turned around and went back to his place.

Once inside he went to the fridge and grabbed himself a bottle of water, sat down in the living room. Turning on the tv he flipped through the channels looking for something to watch. He settled for a cooking show since there didn't seem to be anything else on. The program seemed to be very boring to him so his mind again wondered back to his neighbor across the hall. Then suddenly there was a knock on his door. Getting up he walked over to the door and opened it to find a beautiful blonde haired woman standing there, wearing a very pretty yellow sundress.

"Hi," she said. "I'm Debbie Landers from down the hall," she added. "I was wondering if I could use your phone to call the phone company and find out why they hooked ours up yet."

"Sure you can," he replied. "Please come in. The phone is right over there," he added.

Yuri held the door open for the young woman who he guessed to be somewhere around the age of twenty three or twenty four years old and very beautiful as well as sexy.

"My name is Yuri Bonivich," he told her. "And my phone is right over there next to the couch."

Debbie walked over to the couch, sat down and began dialing. She spent several minutes on hold before she finally got someone on the line. But to her dismay they told her that they couldn't get anyone to come out to her place until the next day. Hearing that made her feel a little frustrated as she said that since she doesn't have any choice that that will have to do.

After hanging up with the phone company, Debbie sighed and thanked Mr. B. for allowing her to use his phone. She began to get up when Yuri asked her to stay and visit with him for a while saying that he doesn't get very many guest in his home. Debbie didn't want to seem rude so she sat back down on the sofa next to him.

"Would you care for some lemonade," he asked her.

"Yes please, I would love some," she replied.

With that Yuri rose up of the couch and went into the kitchen to get a glass of the beverage. Returning within a couple of minutes he sat down extremely close to his new friend. Which made Debbie feel a little uncomfortable at first but then she figured that it was most likely harmless.

"So tell me," he said. "How long have you lived in the building," he added.

"Oh about two years now," she replied. "We weren't happy with our old phone service so my husband and I decided to change to another company. But unfortunately the old company disconnected our phone before the new one was hooked up."

"Sorry to hear that," he said. "But at the same time I'm glad they didn't hook it up yet so I can get to know more of my neighbors in the building. I really don't get too many visitors here so it's nice to sit and talk to someone for a change."

Then he smiled at her with a gleam in his eyes that made Debbie feel a little uncomfortable again. But again she blew it off thinking that it's was just her over active imagination acting up. She sipped on her glass of lemonade as they continued their talk.

They talked for more than an hour about various things like what her husband Tom does for a living to where she grew up. Yuri had told her in that time that he grew up in a small village in the country of Ukraine, where life was there was still like living in the dark ages. That's why he came to America, so he could lead a more interesting life. Which he did all the way up to his retirement from an insurance firm near where he lives now. But since his retirement his life kind of stood still and since he doesn't drive he didn't get out much. Although he does enjoy getting out for a walk now and again.

More time had past and somehow they got on the subject of sex. Which made Debbie a little weary about being alone with this man. He kept asking some very personal questions that she felt he had no business doing so. Like was she satisfied with her husband sexually? Does he make her feel like a real woman after he was done? Or does he leave her unsatisfied like most men do with their wives?

"I'm sorry, but that's none of your business," she snapped at Mr. B. "What happens between me and my husband is private and not up for discussion."

Debbie was to say the least a little upset and started to get up when Yuri reached up and grabbed her shoulders guiding her back down beside him.

"I'm sorry my dear," he told her. " I didn't mean to make you angry with me. Please forgive me."

Debbie sat back against the back of the couch and looked into Mr. Bonivich's eyes. There was a strange look in his eyes that she thought to be very hypnotic and soothing. All the while he kept his left arm draped across her shoulders behind her neck and the other one was still on the other shoulder. He started to massage her shoulders in a rhythmic pattern that seemed to help her relax more. That's when she noticed that her nipples were getting erect and standing straight forward out from her breasts.

"That's ok, Mr. Bonivich," she said. "I guess maybe I overreacted. I'm sorry," she continued. "I'll try to keep better control of myself."

"That's quite alright my dear," he told her. "Don't' give it another thought."

As he was talking to he kept right on massaging her shoulders and making sure to keep eye contact with this lovely woman. All the while gaining control of her more and more as time past by. Telling her how beautiful she is and that her husband is a lucky man to have her.

Debbie kept looking into his mysterious eyes, feeling her self control fading with each passing moment. She also started to notice that the crotch of her panties was getting very wet. "Why is this man having such an effect on her," she thought to herself. "Why do I feel like I want this man to take charge of me?" All the while her she felt her will power slip away further and further. Thoughts of having sex with this man were dancing around in her head making want him more and more.

Yuri then removed his right hand from her shoulder and placed it on her right thigh. He started to rub his hand up and down softly and seductively, causing Debbie to moan out loud. That's when he knew it was time to make his move on her.

"Why don't you be a good girl and show me your pretty little panties," he said to her.

"I...I...I can't," she replied. "I'm a married woman and that wouldn't be proper," she added.

"I don't care that you're married," he told her. "I don't want to destroy your marriage," he said, "I just want to fuck you."

Debbie's eyes nearly popped out of her head and her mouth damn near dropped into her lap.

"That's right, my dear," he continued. "I want to fuck you and show you pleasures that your husband could only dream of showing you. Now would you please show me your pretty panties?"

He grabbed the hem of her dress and tried to lift it but she reached down with both hands and stopped him from doing so.

"No please don't do this to me," she told him. "I can't let you keep on with this."

"Relax, my dear," he said. "I won't hurt you. I just want to have wonderful, enjoyable and satisfying sex with you." He paused then added, "maybe you would be a little more at ease if I showed you how you make me feel."

With that he took his free hand, making sure not to let go of her with his left hand, and proceeded to pulled down the zipper on his pants. Then he reached in and carefully pulled out his already hard and massive cock. Making his new found lover's eyes bug out again and her mouth to dropped again also. He carefully put his extremely large tool back into his pants and pulled up the zipper, hiding himself from her view.

Yuri lifted his free hand, placed it under her chin, closing her mouth and raising her eyes to his once more.

"Now my pretty little slut," he said. "If you want to see my cock again, you're going to have to be a good girl and lift your dress up so as to show me your panties." He added. "You know you want to show them to me and you know you want me to fuck you like the good obedient slut you know you are, don't you?"

She stared into his eyes and couldn't believe what came out of her mouth next.

"Y..y..y..yes, I do," she replied.

"Then lift your dress and show me your panties," he said. "Now," he snapped at her, making her wince as he did so.

Debbie couldn't believe that she was actually going to do as he told her to. But she grabbed the hem of her dress and proceeded to lift it up towards her chest. Reveling her now soaking wet underwear. Then without hesitation, Mr. Bonivich reached out his right hand and placed it right on her wet pussy, rubbing it through her panties. Which made her sigh even louder now.

Yuri Bonivich new he had this beautiful woman right where he wanted her now. Under his complete control. He masterfully rubbed her cunt through her panties making her squirm in his hand. He rubbed up and down, then circled his finger around her enlarging clit, making her moan more and more. He reached down with his other hand and began to massage her left breast through the fabric.

"Be a good slut and take your tits out for me," he commanded her.

Debbie hesitated for a moment but new she didn't want disappoint him by disobeying. So she let go of the hem of her dress and reached up to her shoulders. She grabbed the straps and pulled down the top of her dress exposing her chest to him. Mr. Bonivich wasting no time, seized her left breast with his left hand and started to massage it as well. He rolled her nipple between his rough fingers, giving it a little pinch now and again. He then leaned forward and started kissing her with great passion. Debbie gave her mouth totally to him by kissing back. She let his tongue enter soon after and she felt as if she were in heaven. She knew that all her resistance was gone now. Soon she started to spasm with her first orgasm. She couldn't believe how fast he was able to make her cum or how strong it felt.

Yuri backed away from his new lover which made her sigh out loud with disappointment.

"Be a good girl, stand up and take all your clothes off for me so I can see your sweet, sexy body," he told her.

Again not wanting to disobey him, she stood up grabbed the hem and pulled her sundress up over her head. Then she reached down and removed her soaking wet panties. Letting Mr. Bonivich see her totally naked for the first time. She felt her head start to really swim in circles as her own desires were now starting to build up beyond her control. She desperately wanted to have sex with this strange man now. She sat back down and just stared at the crotch of his pants.

Yuri Bonivich smiled and said, "You want to see my cock again, don't you?"

Debbie dropped her head and nodded.

"You know where it is," he said. "Help yourself," he added.

With trembling hands, Debbie reached out, pulled his zipper down with one hand and reached in and pulled out his large manhood. She started to stroke it up and down feeling it get harder in her hands as she did so. She had never had to use two hands to stroke a man's cock before but his was so big she felt that she had no choice.

Yuri then stood up, proceeded to remove all of his clothing and then sat back down completely naked on the couch.

"Kneel down on the floor between my legs, my slut," he commanded.

Debbie stood up and did as he told her to do. Kneeling between his legs she looked up at him waiting for his next order.

Yuri grabbed his manhood and pushed it to her waiting lips. Debbie took the hint and immediately opened her mouth. She sucked as much of his tool into her mouth as she could, stretching her cheeks as far as they would go. She grabbed his hard throbbing cock with both hands again and started stroking it again as she sucked. She then pulled it out and ran her tongue down the entire length. "Suck my balls, slut," he told her.

Again she did as he commanded and sucked on his nutsack driving him into a frenzy with lust.

"Good bitch, suck them and then lick them," he said. "Make my balls feel how much you love them," he added.

Debbie greedily sucked and lick his large nutsack coating them with her saliva. She really did love his balls and made sure he knew it by doing everything he told her to do without failure.

Then without warning, he grabbed his cock, pulled it out of her mouth and slapped it on the side of her face.

"You like my cock, don't you slut," he asked her. Without giving her a chance he added, "you want to be my slut, don't you?"

"Yes Mr. Bonivich," she replied. "I love your wonderful cock," she added. "I do want to be your slut. I want to please you very much by doing whatever you want me to."

"That's my good little slut," he said. "I knew you would love everything I do to you," he added. "You want me to eat your lovely pussy now, don't you slut?"

"Oh yes, please eat my pussy Mr. Bonivich," she said.

"Then beg me for it," he told her. "Beg me like a good slut should."

"Please, please, please eat my pussy Mr. Bonivich," she replied. "My cunt aches for your wonderful tongue," she added.

"That's my good girl," he said. "Get your sweet little ass up on the couch then."

"Yes Mr. Bonivich," she said. "Anything you say."

She rose to her feet then sat on the couch with her legs spread wide exposing her pussy for her new lover. Yuri knelt down between her legs now and leaned forward. Using his hands he pulled her pussy lips apart and dove right in. Licking and kissing his way up and down both sides of her cunt. He would stop at the top once in a while to lick her clit bringing her closer to yet another orgasm. He stuck a finger into her sweet, juicy pussy which made her go insane with lust. He was really making her horny now with every passing moment.

Debbie was feeling better than she had ever felt in her life. She then started to scream out.

"Oh god yes Mr. Bonivich, eat my pussy," she said. "Ooohhhh mmmmmyyyyy ggggggoooodddddd!"

With her head starting to thrash back and forth now she felt herself slipping into yet another orgasm. Then Yuri stuck in another finger into her gaping hole making her cum so hard she nearly passed out.

Without saying a word he stood up, grabbed her ankles and pinned them back to her shoulders. Holding them there with one arm, he reached down, grabbed hi massive cock and started to slap it against her twat.

"Do you want me to fuck you now slut," he asked her.

"Oh god yes Mr. Bonivich, please fuck me," she replied. She couldn't believe that this man was able to turn her into such a fouled mouth slut in such a short time. But he did.

With that he slowly pushed his large cock deep into her cunt.

"Oh my god it's so big," she cried out. "I can't handle it. Please take it out Mr. Bonivich."

"Give your sweet little pussy a moment to adjust," he told her.

Slowly but surely her cunt began to open more and more and took his cock most of the way in. Yuri began fucking her with a slow but steady rhythm. Debbie couldn't believe that she was able to take so much manhood inside her. He just kept on pushing it in further with each stroke, until he had all of it in her. That's when he started to fuck her more fiercely with each passing moment. Driving into her harder and harder. Making her crazy with lust.

She started shouting, "yes, yes, oh god yes fuck me Mr. Bonivich. Fuck your obedient slut. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me fffffuuuuuuccccckkkkk mmmmeeeee."

Debbie realized then just how much she really loved the feeling of him holding her down like he was and the way his massive tool felt inside her. She also came to the conclusion that she really loved being a slut for him. How dirty he made her feel. How nasty she wanted to be with him and for him. She loved it all. She couldn't help it, she was his now. Mind body and soul.

Debbie felt yet another orgasm building up inside her again.

She just had to cry out and let him know this, "oh shit, you're making me cum again. Aaaaaaahhhhh!!!! Oh fuck, I'mmm cumminggggg......." she trailed off.

Just then Mr. Bonivich shot his own load of cum deep in her cunt.

"Aaaaaaarrrrrrgggggghhhhhh!!!!!!," he cried out.

Yuri flooded her pussy with more sperm than she could hold and it spilled out and ran down over her ass. That's when she looked at the clock and realized what time it was.

"Oh my god," she cried. "My husband will be home soon," she added. "I have to go now Mr. Bonivich."

Debbie waited for him to get off of her and then she got up grabbed her clothes. She dressed in a hurry, then ran out the door.

Yuri just sat there for a moment and thought to himself, "what a good little slut." Then he got dressed himself.

After he was done getting dress he heard a noise out in the hall. He walked over to the door and quietly opened it to find Karen Wilson fumbling with her keys to her apartment.

"Hello Karen," he said to her.

Karen freaked out, spun around dropping the bag of groceries she was holding and froze. When she was able to speak she said, "h..h..h..hello Mr. Bonivich."

To be continued......................

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Mr. Bonivich and His Women Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds