• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic
  • /
  • Mad World

Mad World

Good morning, folks. Brother Samuel here. Your friendly neighborhood big and tall, openly bisexual erotic fiction writer. I have some very interesting news. My parents are finally dead. And I couldn't be happier. Oh, and I had nothing to do with it. Seriously. They've both been a thorn in my side my entire life. My father died of complications from diabetes. He was a skirt-chasing and loud-mouthed bastard who thought he was better than everybody. He always had at least three girlfriends stashed somewhere. He was always chasing these dumb broads and seldom showed interested in me. When he did it was to point out what a failure he thought I was. He saw himself as some kind of god and me as some kind of worm. Yeah, nice guy.

As for my mother, she died of breast cancer. In her time she was the most covertly abusive person I'd ever seen. The whole village where we lived thought she was a saint. A kindly schoolteacher and churchgoer. What they don't know is that when she got mad, she would take it out on me. I couldn't stand where and neither could many people. She always thought she was right and she was mean as hell. She was always pissed about my father's affairs and when he told her to mind her own business, as he often did, she took it out on me. I hated her. When there were people around, she pretended to be nice. She would buy me things after her fits of rage. I could care less about the fancy stylish crap she used to buy me. I still hate her. I hate them both. I can't think of a more lousy pair of human beings, except maybe my sister.

My sister is a real piece of work. A sociopath who hates men and uses people like pieces on a chess board. She's got no conscience whatsoever but she's good at hiding that from people. She can't hide it from me. She got married to some sucker who was on welfare his entire life. I pity the fool. He doesn't know what she is. Oh, well. She's his problem now. The further she stays away from me, the better I'll feel. Seriously. She's got diabetes too and both she and her husband are having trouble conceiving because of it. I really hope they don't bring any more sociopaths into this world. The world is a tough enough place as it is. I can't stand any members of my family. They're evil people. Manipulative. Deceptive. And truly conceited. They hate everyone who isn't exactly like them. Bastards and bitches, that's all they are.

People wonder where my anger comes from. Many folks think I've got it made. I have a degree in criminal justice from a nice school in Massachusetts. I have written and published many books of urban fiction featuring themes like black male life in collegiate and corporate America, men's issues, male bisexuality and so on. I am openly bisexual, living alone in a small apartment in the city of Boston. Sometimes, I hang out in the city of Brockton because lots of my friends live there.

My friends are often puzzled by my pragmatic, even ruthless approach to life. I think if they opened their eyes, they'd see the world the way I see it. I live in a world where every man or woman I meet is a potential enemy. There are evil women out there who make false accusations of anything from rape to assault and sexual harassment against innocent men simply because the feminist lawmakers of the western world have given them the power. There are evil men out there who do terrible things but I consider their female counterparts far more repugnant. You see, the criminal justice system won't bend over backwards to save a bad man from getting the punishment he deserves. However, judges will conspire with juries, prosecutors and defense attorneys to set guilty women free. That's gender bias at its worst. I can't think of anything I loathe more.

These days, I am single by choice. I don't care to meet anyone, male or female. I don't care if they are black or white, straight or gay. They're all the same to me. Bad guys. Bad girls. Crooks. Manipulators. Man-haters. Woman-haters. Racists. Anti-religious activists. Religious fundamentalists. Sex freaks. Radical feminists. Traditionalists. Animal rights activists. Environmentalists. They're all the same to me. Though they all claim to be different from one another, they use the same tools to get what they want. Manipulation. Deception. Blackmail. Extortion. Intimidation. False accusations. Brute force. Treachery. And the list goes on.

Here I am, twenty three years old. Over six feet tall, handsome and healthy. College-educated. Smart. Seemingly friendly. Yet all I see is darkness. I can't stand this world. I've gone out to try to make things better. I distributed flyers about male victims of domestic violence. I tried to help people. I've saved many lives in my time. Yet I see that it was all for nothing. In the end, it doesn't matter at all. I feel numb from head to toe. I am not sorry for anything. I can't get joy out of anything. Not from writing sex scenes. Not from watching a supposedly good movie. Not from making money. Not from having fame or success. I don't know what happiness is. I've never known it. I want it all to go away. I want my suffering to end. Yet I won't give the world the satisfaction of watching me self-destruct. If the world wants to take me out, it's going to have to come for me. I'm waiting. Actually, hold up a second. I think I spoke too soon. I know of one thing that could make me happy. If an asteroid were to hit the planet earth someday soon. Or if a virus specifically designed to wipe out bad women as well as bad men got released into the atmosphere. The complete and utter destruction of the human species. That would make me happy. When I smile, that's what I'm thinking about.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic
  • /
  • Mad World

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds