• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Torrid in Toledo Ch. 03

Torrid in Toledo Ch. 03

123

Late on the afternoon of the next day, Leon was relaxing in the back yard when he saw Cheryl come out of her house wearing a skimpy red string bikini. He couldn't help but admire her luscious body as she lay on her lawn chair soaking up the sun.

About half an hour later, Cheryl got up and casually sauntered up to the fence separating the two yards. She had noticed Leon's stares, happy that her bikini had done the trick. She was horny as hell thinking about Victoria and her son. The pictures of that taboo sex scene had her longing for more fucking.

"Hi, I'm Cheryl," she said with a coy smile.

"Hi there. I'm Leon, Victoria's brother-in-law."

"Nice to meet you. I can't believe Victoria's been hiding such a good-looking relative from me. Why don't you come over for a glass of lemonade?"

"Why not?"

Leon went to the front yard and around the fence to Cheryl's house. She met him at the front of her house and led him inside. Leon closed the door behind them as they entered the house, admiring her ass as she walked ahead of him.

'This is going to be too easy!' Cheryl thought wickedly. As Cheryl walked forward, she untied and removed her bikini top. She then turned around, revealing her firm breasts to Leon. Watching him staring at her tits, she squeezed her nipples with her fingers.

"So, do you still want lemonade?.....Or do you see something else you'd rather have?"

"I gotta admit, you've got a great body, but I am a married man......" Even as he was saying this, Leon couldn't take his eyes off of Cheryl's tits.

"So what? I'm a married woman."

"Which is another reason why we should stop now."

"Are you sure you want to stop?" As she said this, she slowly slid her panties down her legs and stepped out of them.

Leon stared at her neatly trimmed blonde bush as she spread her legs slightly and ran her middle finger along her pussy lips. She continued to slowly play with herself as she walked up to Leon, kissing his neck and rubbing his cock through his shorts with her other hand. He was already stiff and hard from the sight of her naked body.

Without saying a word, Cheryl slid down Leon's body as she dropped to her knees. She pulled his bermuda shorts down around his ankles and slid her mouth around his cock. Leon thought for about half a second that maybe he should stop her, then quickly dismissed the thought and pulled off his T-shirt, dropping it onto the ground next to him.

Cheryl slid her mouth off of Leon's cock and took his balls into her mouth, sucking on them lightly. Leon moaned, stroking her hair. Cheryl let his balls fall out of her mouth, and he lightly grabbed her shoulders, pulling her up into a standing position.

"Enough of that. I want to get a taste of that sweet pussy of yours."

"My pleasure." Cheryl kissed him passionately on the lips, then led him over to the couch. Sitting down, she took a leg in each hand and lifted them up to into the air, spreading them as wide as she could.

Leon buried his face in Cheryl's crotch, sliding his tongue deep into her twat. Cheryl's breathing became faster and more erratic as Leon pleasured her pussy, lightly brushing her clit with his tongue before sticking first two and then three fingers into her cunt, finger-fucking her hard and fast. Cheryl moaned and groaned, squeezing her breasts with her hands as the neighbor man made her pussy become superheated.

Wanting her come to happen with a cock in her, Cheryl pushed Leon away from her sopping cunt.

"I want that cock in me.....I want you to fuck me."

Cheryl didn't say a word, but simply watched him as Leon stood up and pushed his cock into her pussy, thrusting in and out in a slow, steady pace. She wrapped her legs around his ass, thrusting her hips against him as he thrust into her.

* * * * * * *

While Cheryl was getting thoroughly fucked by her husband, Elisa was walking along the side of the house, looking for him. She happened to glance in a window of the house next door, and saw the rutting couple on the couch. She didn't recognize Leon at first, and stood watching them fucking, wishing she were the lucky woman.

Then Leon turned toward the window, and Elisa recognized him with a sudden shock. She stood wide-eyed, staring in disbelief. As she watched, Leon pulled his cock out of the woman's pussy and shot his cum all over her belly.

This was too much for Elisa. She ran back to Victoria's house, sobbing. She couldn't believe Leon had fucked that another woman. She sat down at the kitchen table, her head dropping onto her arms. Victoria walked in, and was startled at her sister's state.

"What's the matter, Elisa?"

"It's Leon."

"What about him?"

"I just saw him next door..... fucking some bitch!"

Victoria knew who that was. Cheryl. Cheryl was always in the middle of trouble. Victoria couldn't be mad at Cheryl after the hot sex she had instigated with Jim. Fucking her son had been marvelous. Now she had a situation with Elisa that could really turn ugly and ruin the whole weekend for everyone. Unless.....a wicked thought came to her mind. She could trust her sister, she was sure....and it would be a way to have some more sex with her son.

"Yeah, that's Cheryl. She is kind of a slut. Of course you know, there's only one way to get even with him," Victoria said as she sat down at the table with Elisa and stroked her bare arm.

"What do you mean?" Elisa sniffled.

"You need to cheat on him right back! And I know the perfect guy."

"Who?"

"Jim."

"Your son, Jim?"

"Why not? Admit it, he is a hunk!"

"Victoria! That's your own son you're talking about!"

"I know. But Jim is more than a son to me now...." Victoria let Elisa figure out for herself what that meant and she saw understanding come into her teary eyes.

"You haven't...?" Elisa began.

"Fucked him? As a matter of fact, I have. And it was fabulous! Elisa, I've never had sex like that. Think about it, doing it with your nephew. Elisa, he has this big dick....I mean, we'll have such a wild time. And you can watch him fuck me, too. Come on, you'll love it and you'll be teaching Leon a lesson."

"Victoria, I can't believe it. I don't know......"

"Don't argue. I'll arrange everything. O.K.?"

Elisa was unsure in a way, yet it fascinated her also. She liked kinky sex, having Leon tie her up and sometime having another partner join them. And here was Victoria, her older sister, confessing, offering her own son as a weapon of revenge against her husband's philandering. She thought of Jim and imagined him with a nice erection, wanting her...it was exciting....

"Can I think about it?" Elisa said, wiping her tears away.

"Sure thing, honey," Victoria said, not wanting to push the idea. She knew Elisa would keep her secret. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. "Say.....if I went upstairs to talk with Jim...would you stand watch down here?"

Elisa saw the smile play across her older sister's lips and she knew why she would be standing watch. Victoria wanted to mess around with her son again!

* * * * * * *

Victoria was tingling as she walked upstairs. With her sister standing guard below, she and her son could enjoy another session if they were quick about it.

"Jim?" she called as she pushed open the door to his room. He was standing by his desk, his loins wrapped in a towel as he dried his hair with another.

"Hey, Mom," he said with an excited smile. His welcomings were certainly more enthusiastic since he had fucked her.

"How'd you like to have a quickie, baby?" Victoria proposed as she shut the door behind her, locking it. Without waiting for an answer, she began to undo her blouse.

"Really?! Are we alone? I thought . . ."

"Elisa's gonna keep an eye out for us," she quickly explained, tossing her blouse to the floor, naked from the waist up as she unbuttoned her jeans. She loved the way his eyes seemed to devour her swaying tit-flesh and her bobbing nipples!

"What?" he stammered. "What do you mean, she's keeping an eye out?"

"I told her about us!" Victoria revealed, kicking her jeans off around her ankles, hooking her fingers in the soft fabric of her cotton panties. "And she wants you to fuck her too! But right now, I want it, baby!"

Jim seemed stunned as she quickly pulled her underwear down and kicked them on the pile of her jeans. She went to him, pulled off the towel that hid his attributes and pulled him over to his bed.

"Come on, baby! Give me a nice licking and then a fast fuck!" she giggled, spreading herself out before him on his bed, opening her legs like a randy whore. His eyes blazed even more as she parted her fur-fringed labes apart with her fingers to reveal the pink-coral hole that a son should never see so close!

"Jesus, Mom!" he sighed, dropping to his knees by the bed. He plastered his lips on her pussy and sucked.

"Ohhhh! Yesss!" Victoria trilled, leaning up on her elbows as she watched his mouth pleasuring her. She thumbed a turgid nipple as her son's tongue went to work, reaming into the oozing, fluted recesses of her quim. Juice dribbled over his lips and was quickly sucked into his mouth and swallowed like delicious sap. She squealed as his strong hands gripped the back of her thighs and spread her wider. His mouth suctioned on her clit, pulled the skin around it into his mouth as his tongue squirmed over the sensitive bud.

"OHHH, JIM! Aaahhh! Come on, fuck me! We need to be quick, honey!" she groaned, a little put-off that she couldn't just let her son eat her for as long as they both would like. This had to be a quick one.

"Okay!" he said excitedly as he moved up over her. His cock was rampant by then, beating hard with his pounding blood. He steered it into the mushy pinkness of her slit and shoved hard!

"OHHHHH! GOD!" Victoria groaned as her son's thick meat filled her in one stroke!

Jim began to fuck his mother like he was in a race. His cock lunged in and out of his mother's sweet pussy in a near blur. The sound of wet flesh filled the room along with his grunts and her groans.

"Ohhh, yes! Fuck me hard! Ohhhh! That's good!" Victoria moaned, her head tossing on her son's bed cover as he screwed her nice and hard. She felt his lips on her neck, sucking and licking as his weight fell on her. His strong fingers reached under and gripped her buttocks, holding them as he banged into the dripping hole just above. "Ohhhh, you're gonna make me come, Jim! Ohhh baby!"

"Yeah!....Come. . . Come. . .on my. . .COCK!" he grunted in between thrusts.

Victoria let herself go, held nothing back. Her mind played with the taboo nature of the fuck -- she was being fucked by her own son! His cock! It was going to make her pussy cream!

"OOHH YESSS! UUNNHHHHH! THERE! OHHHHHH!!" she shrieked as her pussy went into delicious orgasmic spasms. Less than two minutes of fucking -- and she was coming!

"I feel it! Ohhh, your pussy's.. . . aahhh, yeah!" Jim grunted above her, continuing to hump into the rippling flesh of his mother's belly. His nuts were tightening themselves and he felt blessed that he didn't have to worry about finishing before her. She had gotten her rocks off and he was free to let his go! In fact she wanted him to come as quick as he could.

She had slumped back on the bed and he felt like he was going to explode. But he wanted her to watch him! He didn't just want to dump his load in her while she lay slack!

"MOM! WATCH! Watch me come in you!" he pleaded, rising up on one hand to clear a viewing area of their carnal finish.

Victoria, shivering in the throes of her orgasm, struggled back onto her elbows. She wanted to please her son. Past the valley of her shaking tits, she saw his thickness spearing in and out of her juice-plastered mons, saw it's girth pulling her pink tissues out on his outbound reamings, the glistening stalk of her clit!

"UGGHHH! HERE I GO!" Jim groaned.

Victoria felt the hot injection of his spunk as he fired away. She could feel his cock throb as he shot -- one, two, three -- times. Then suddenly he pulled way back and his cock slipped out, snapped up toward his belly -- and fired yet again!

"OH!" she squealed in surprise and lewd delight as the thick wad arced up into the valley of her cleavage, landing like hot glue. Her son gripped his slimy meat with his right hand and jacked off on her. More spurts drenched her belly and crotch in a display that would have put a lot of male pornstars to shame!

"Oh, Jesus! That was good!" Jim grinned when he was finally through. "God, Mom, you make me shoot so hard!"

"You're an animal!" she giggled. "Quick, get that towel. I'm a mess, thanks to you."

He scampered off her to pick up the towel that he had been drying his hair with. He came back and began to rub it over her frontside.

"So, you want to fuck Elisa, honey? She needs someone to really give it to her. Uncle Leon is fooling around on her and she wants a little revenge."

"Jesus, yeah. Aunt Elisa is a hottie," he replied. He had long been attracted to his young red-haired aunt -- the twinkle in her eyes, the hot lips of her mouth -- he had no intention of turning down the chance to fuck her!

"Good. We'll just have to get rid of everyone tomorrow afternoon," Victoria told her son.

They planned everything. Leon would spend the day with Samuel at his office. Rebecca and Grandpa would spend the day touring the city, and Lisa and Drucinda would spend the afternoon at the mall. The only person left was Frank.

"So, what do we do about Frank?" Victoria asked Jim.

"Why not have him join us? Make a foursome out of it?" Jim suggested as he watched his mother struggle back into her jeans.

"Really?! Hmmmm, now why didn't I think of that? Do you think Frank will go for it, though, baby? We wouldn't want . . ."

"Don't worry. I'll take care of it," Jim assured her. "Your room, tomorrow afternoon with Aunt Elisa."

"We'll be eagerly awaiting you," Victoria said, kissing him after buttoning up her blouse.

* * * * * * * *

That night, Frank and Jim stayed awake late, hoping their step-grandmother would make a return visit. Rebecca was great lay for a woman her age. But it soon became apparent that she wasn't going to be sneaking down to their bedroom.

Frank was especially disappointed that she didn't show up.

"Damn, I was really looking forward to actually getting to fuck her pussy tonight," he huffed, turning off the light by the beds.

"Don't worry about it," Jim reassured him. "I've got some seriously hot pussy lined up for us tomorrow afternoon."

"Oh really?! Who?"

"It's a surprise. You'll just have to wait and see. But believe me, you're gonna love it, man! This pussy will make Rebecca look like a hag."

* * * * * *

Rebecca, meanwhile, was about to follow her husband into Lisa and Drucinda's room. Jack was really nervous about the whole thing, but he knew there was no way to talk her out of it. He had known Rebecca was a hell-cat in the sack but her interest in the two young girls had even taken him by surprise. Despite his nervousness about escalating things, he was aroused by the idea of Rebecca eating pussy!

"Okay, keep it quiet, honey," he cautioned before they left.

They left their bedroom, and saw that the light in the girls' room was on. He went first, slowly pushing the door open and walking in. The two girls, sitting on the bed in their nighties chatting, smiled brightly when he entered the room.

Their smiles quickly disappeared as Rebecca entered the room. Their eyes widened, and the girls sat staring at their step-grandmother, both scared to death of what she would say. Their fear turned to confusion when she shut and locked the door behind them.

"Relax, my darlings," Rebecca said with a warm smile. She sat down on the bed next to Lisa, then reached out and caressed one of her breasts through the sheer fabric of her nightie. "You don't mind if I join you tonight, do you? I don't want your grandpa to have ALL the fun."

Lisa was shocked but she had been with other girls in the past. Rebecca had always been a cool woman. . . .

She sighed as Rebecca leaned over and kissed her neck, then started nibbling on her ear. Her hand began to massage the orange-sized breast beneath her nightie. She saw Grandpa Jack watching them and the wink he gave her.

Okay, let's all play! Lisa thought.

Lisa returned the favor, squeezing Rebecca's tits. She played with them briefly, then lifted Rebecca's face to her own and kissed her lips. She was somewhat surprised when Rebecca pushed her tongue into her mouth, but quickly responded in kind, and the two passionately French kissed.

Drucinda sat quietly on the bed, watching in amazement as the other two women made out. She was stunned at Rebecca's behavior.

Grandpa, on the other hand, had no intention of just watching! He had removed his pajamas, and sat on the bed next to Drucinda.

"It's gonna be okay, honey," he assured the excited teen. "Let Grandpa make you feel all good, let me lick on your pussy."

"O-Okay, Grandpa," Drucinda agreed.

Spreading her legs, he put his head in her crotch and kissed her pussy through her panties. The soft white cotton material seemed moist and pungent from Drucinda's excitement before their arrival. He bet the girls had been fingering themselves in preparation for the three-way which had now turned into a four-way! Drucinda lay back, fondling her breasts while as he pulled off her panties, giving him full access to her pussy.

"Aaahhh! Grandpa! Oooooohhhh!" Drucinda sighed as the lecherous man fell to his knees by the bed, hooked the back of her knee over his shoulders, and began sucking on the dainty treasure of her crotch. "Ohhh, I love it!"

Lisa and Rebecca broke away from each other long enough to take their clothes off. Lisa pulled the nightie she wore up and over her head, thrusting her amazing tits out. Rebecca thought she had never seen such a succulent pair. When she pulled off the robe that she had worn for the trek down the hall, she could even see some delight in Lisa's eyes at her well-preserved form as well.

"Rebecca, you've really got it going on," Lisa giggled. She was impressed by Rebecca's physique -- the large tits, the surprisingly narrowing waist, the voluptuous hips. "I can't believe how hot your body is!"

Rebecca smiled. "You're pretty hot yourself, honey. Now how about letting me get a taste of that sweet pussy of yours?"

"Only if I can do you too, Rebecca."

"Certainly, child, certainly," she sighed as she came onto the bed and the two of them maneuvered next to Drucinda and Grandpa. Rebecca lay on her back and the smaller Lisa knelt on top of her. Rebecca nearly swooned as her fingers opened Lisa's neat cunt-lips -- perfection!

"Oh, what a beauty, Lisa!" she praised, and then ran her tongue from the top of her step-granddaughter's slit, which hovered close to her chin, all the way up to the bottom of her cunt-slit. The tangy bubbling juice which hit her tongue thrilled her.

"Oh, Rebecca! God, that's good!" Lisa squealed, then turned her attention to the splayed womanhood below her face. As she began to rub her twat on the skillful tongue behind her, Lisa dropped her pretty face and began to get to know the mature pussy of Grandpa's trophy wife.

Beside them, Drucinda was gasping as an orgasm made her belly tense. Girl-cum spilled across Jack's wolfing mouth and wriggling tongue. Drucinda grabbed wildly at a pillow and turned her scrunched up face into it to release some cries of release. Grandpa kept her hips from twisting away and feasted on the juices she manufactured.

After a while, Drucinda's body went slack and she lolled her face out of the pillow.

"Oh God! That was so good, Grandpa," she sighed as he moved up on the bed with clear intentions of stuffing the swollen organ between his thighs into the drenched hole he had just had his way with. Drucinda was not about to suggest any other thing but that!

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Torrid in Toledo Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 189 milliseconds