• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • April's Story Ch. 08

April's Story Ch. 08

Note: This story is the eighth episode in a series entitled "April's Story". If you have not read the previous seven episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

Ponce and I lay cuddled together in his bed. I was feeling very relaxed, but I wasn't sleepy. I kissed his cheek and said, "Want to get up and watch television for a little while.?"

Ponce smiled at me. "I'd love to."

I jumped out of bed and pulled my baby up. "Got a clean tee shirt for me?"

Ponce went to his dresser drawer, took out a tee shirt and tossed it to me. I pulled it on.

Ponce put on a pair of gym shorts. As we walked into the living room I said, "Why don't you get us two beers." Beer was the beverage of choice for both of my boys. I was determined that I was going to learn to like it.

Ponce got our beers and joined me on the couch. I was trying to find the sports news on their broken down, old television. I wanted to find out who won the football game. As Ponce sat down I said, "We have to do something about this TV."

He smiled. "If we do well at the Tomb tomorrow night we'll be able to buy a new one."

I looked at him. "What's the Tomb?"

"It's another name for the 7th Street Rec Center. Remember? That's the place where we're going to play basketball tomorrow night."

"Why do they call it the Tomb?"

"You'll understand when you see it. It's an old stone building that looks a little bit like ancient tomb."

I nodded. "Tell me more about this game tomorrow night."

"What do you want to know?"

"I don't understand how we're going to make money."

"This is a late night illegal gambling game. There will be guys at the door keeping anyone out who doesn't belong there. You have to know someone to get in. Once were inside, you're going to be amazed. Anything goes. It's a basketball tournament, but it's also a very wild party. The gym is going to be full of spectators. They're going to be watching and placing bets throughout the tournament. On one of the side lines there are usually six to eight men who act as "bookies". They work together. They set the odds for each team and take bets."

Ponce looked at me to see if I was following him. "They work like all bookies. They try to get the same amount of money bet on each team so that they can't lose if there's an upset. They make their money by taking a percentage of the betting handle."

He smiled at me. "Here's why we want you with us. We're hoping that everyone will see that we have a little white girl on our team and dismiss us as a joke. That should make the odds on us skyrocket. It's very important for you to not look too impressive during the warmups."

He paused. "Do you have much money saved up?"

"Some, but I don't want to lose it."

"Its always possible that you might. There will be some very good basketball players there, but we think we have an excellent chance to win. We think the odds on us might go as high as twelve or even fifteen to one. If you bet $60.00 at twelve to one, you'll get $780.00 back. That's $720.00 plus the $60.00 you originally bet. The bookies will take ten percent so you'll actually receive about $700.00."

I looked at Ponce. "Do you guys really think we have a chance to win?"

He smiled. "It's the only reason were going." Ponce paused. "Tomorrow night is the night to bet. It will be the only time we have a chance to make a killing on you. After tomorrow night they'll know about you. The odds on us will never get this high again. I'm bringing $100.00 to bet. Danny will bet more than I will and Jamal may bet as much as $300.00."

"Won't our bets affect the odds?'

"A little bit, but a lot of money gets bet on these games. There'll be guys there who are betting as much as a thousand dollars or more.

"Is this dangerous?'

"A little, Darbs and Jamal know everyone so we should be okay. We do have to stay together." He paused and looked at me. "Tomorrow night you stay next to me at all times, Do you understand?"

I nodded. "Yes sir, I understand."

The late night sports news came on. I cuddled up next to Ponce. We were both watching. We wanted to know how the NFL game had come out.

As I was taking a sip of my beer I heard Danny's key in the lock. The door opened and Danny and Mandy stepped into the apartment. They were giggling, I was pretty sure that both of them were drunk.

I smiled at them. "It looks like the two of you had a pretty good time tonight."

Mandy walked over to me and said, "I had a wonderful time." She leaned forward and whispered into my ear. It didn't matter that she was whispering, everyone could still hear her. "Danny is really cute. I can't wait to go to bed with him."

I smiled. "Mandy I think that Danny just heard that."

She put her hand over her mouth and said, "Whoops."

There was no longer any doubt. Mandy was spiffed.

Danny took her hand. "I did overhear that my dear and I am more than happy to oblige you. Let us retire to my bedroom."

As Danny pulled her towards his room Mandy giggled and said "He really is cute."

Just as they were about to disappear into Danny's room Ponce yelled, "Hey Dan, who won the game?"

Danny looked back, "The Bears, the final score was 27 to 17. It was a good game." He waved at us and closed his bedroom door.

Ponce turned to me. "Well now we know, are you ready to go to bed?"

I yawned. I was tired. "Yes I'm ready."

We went into the bathroom and washed our faces and brushed our teeth. I felt like we were an old married couple getting ready for bed. It was nice.

When we got into bed I pulled Ponce's arm out so I could cuddle up to his shoulder and side. For a moment we quietly lay there and enjoyed the soft feel of our bodies pressing against each other.

Suddenly we heard screams from Danny's bedroom. It was Mandy. She was having an orgasm.

We both started to giggle. I looked at Ponce. "Is that getting you horny again big boy."

Ponce squeezed me and said, "I get a lot hornier when I know that it's you in there with Danny."

I rolled over on my side and kissed him. "Oh my, you are becoming my little cuckold aren't you."

Ponce just smiled.

Monday morning Ponce and I were up by 7:00. I made coffee while Ponce was in the shower.

On Sunday, Danny and Ponce had both given me their class schedules. They were now posted on the refrigerator door. I checked them. All three of us had an 8:00 class.

I pounded on Danny's door. "Don Juan it's time to get up. You have a biology class in less than one hour. Remember that you promised me you'd start going to class if I moved in with the two of you. I'm holding you to your promise."

I heard movement in Danny's bedroom. His door opened. He was naked. He rubbed his eyes and said, "Shit April, you've lived here for one day and you're already turning into my mother."

I looked at him and started laughing. "Your mother doesn't suck your cock. Now go get dressed!"

I leaned into Danny's room. Mandy was still under the covers. "Mandy Williams get your butt out of that bed. I happen to know that you also have an 8:00 class. We're all getting dressed and going to MacDonald's for breakfast. I haven't taught these boys how to find a grocery store yet."

For the next 15 minutes there was much grumbling and cursing as everyone raced around getting dressed.

We stopped at MacDonald's on our way to school. As I watched Ponce pay for our breakfasts I resolved that we would get to the grocery store that afternoon. Breakfast at home would be much cheaper.

When we got to the campus we all went our separate ways. Ponce, Danny and I agreed to meet in the grill at 10:00.

At 10:00 the grill was packed. When I arrived, Ponce and Danny were already there. They were seated with Jamal and Darbs. As soon as he saw me Ponce got up, found a chair and placed it next to him.

As I sat down Jamal smiled. "Are you ready for tonight April?"

I smiled back. "I guess so. I'm a little nervous. This is almost like playing organized basketball."

Darbs shook his head. "There's a big difference April. In this game if we win we make money."

"I know but the pressure is back."

Jamal looked at me. "You don't have to do this if you don't want to ."

"Thanks Jamal." I shook my head. "I'll be okay, I'll play."

Jamal smiled. "Good," He turned to everyone. "Take a nap this evening. The games are late at night. Eat a good supper." He looked at Ponce and Danny. "No beer before the games. We'll pick you guys up at 10:45. We need to be at the Tomb by 11:30. The games start at midnight." He turned to me. "April bring some gambling money. This is a very good bet. I'm pretty sure that we can win. You want to benefit from what we're doing."

Jamal and Darbs stood up. Jamal said, "We have to get going, are there any questions?"

We all shook our heads.

"Good we'll see you at your place at 10:45."

Ponce, Danny and I went to our afternoon classes. At 2:00 we met back at the grill.

We ran two important errands on our way home. We stopped at the cash machine and the grocery store. At the cash machine I got $175.00. I needed $20.00 for my share of the entry fee. I decided that I was going to bet $100.00. The extra $55.00 was for groceries

We studied for an hour when we got home. Ponce was supposed to go into work at 11:00. He called in sick.

At 5:30 I made us a huge batch of spaghetti for dinner. We ate part and froze the rest. We were starting a new era of homemaking at our apartment.

While we ate Danny told me a little bit more about the tournament.

"They run these tournaments four nights a week. Monday night is 5 on 5 basketball. This is the night that draws the big crowds, especially in the fall. Everyone watches Monday night football in the bars. The game ends at about the same time the action at the tournament starts."

"What do you mean by action?"

Both Ponce and Danny laughed.

Danny smiled. "April you have never seen anything like what you're going to see tonight. This is a group of adults having fun. It's orderly and safe, but it is very wild."

"I still don't understand."

"Just wait, it's hard to describe. You have to see this to believe it."

He paused. After a moment he continued. "There are also tournaments on three other nights of the week. Tomorrow night is 2 on 2 night. Wednesday is 3 on 3 night. Thursday is 1 on 1. Thursday night is also huge betting night. Jamal wins a lot of money on Thursday nights."

"I take it that the two of you have been there before."

Danny nodded. "Ponce and I have played in both the 2 on 2 and the 3 on 3 nights. We've won the 2 on 2 tournament twice."

After dinner we went into the living room. I sat on Ponce's face while I gave Danny a blow job. After Danny and I both had orgasms I gave Ponce a blow job.

At 6:30 we went to bed and slept for 3 hours.

All three of us were up and ready to go when Jamal arrived at 10:45.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • April's Story Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 65 milliseconds