• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Mickie Gets What's Hers Ch. 11

Mickie Gets What's Hers Ch. 11

1234

Torrie Wilson's eyes blinked slowly open as she tried to get her bearings. She appeared to be hanging by some kind of loosely hanging ropes however when Torrie tried to move she found out they weren't that loose. She could stand, even move a little but not much.

Focusing on her surroundings Torrie looked around. She couldn't see anyone and she appeared to be a lone in a dark and dank place she had never seen before.

It was only then as she became fully awake she realised she was naked and there was something in her mouth. Torrie tried to push it out and call for help but the thing was firmly attached around her head and was going nowhere. She tried to scream but was completely muffled by the object inside her mouth.

"Save your breath." a familiar voice whispered into her ear from behind, "I only put that gag into your mouth in case you woke up when I was dragging you here and the only reason I haven't removed it is because I want you to listen to what I have to say."

The figure behind Torrie stepped around to face her, revealing herself to be Mickie James, holding a little black whip and dressed in a tight leather red top and black miniskirt which immediately had Torrie's juices flowing.

As part of the stable nicknamed as Vince's Devils Torrie had fought constantly with Mickie for months now, but that had always been because of Mickie's association with Trish Stratus, the woman the Devils had been trying to de-throne as the WWE's top diva, not because any of them had any particular issues with Mickie. In truth Torrie had never really paid much attention to Mickie, but the brunette had her full attention now, partly because of the whole kidnapping and tying up thing but also partly because of her hot little outfit. Torrie had been bisexual for as long as she could remember and after spending the last six months as Victoria's submissive bitch Torrie couldn't deny that this whole situation was turning her on.

"You've been a pain in my butt for a long time now Torrie, and believe me, I'm going to repay the favour very soon, but as of right now you're also standing in my way, and that's not a place you want to be. So I'm going to give you the choice. You can be a good little bitch and tell Trish and the WWE that you're still to hurt from the attack tonight to compete at Saturday Night's Main Event and allow me to go in your place, or you can try and show up for that little tag match and if you do, trust me, I'm going to make you regret it." Mickie said sternly before a smile crossed her face and she began stroking Torrie's face, "Of coarse if you're a good little bitch and do what I say I'll make sure you're very... pleasurably rewarded. What do you say?"

Mickie removed Torrie's gag and looked at the blonde expectantly.

The thought of screaming again did cross Torrie's mind but she figured it was futile. She had no reason to doubt what Mickie had said and it was pretty clear to Torrie that she was at the other diva's mercy, which was a situation she wasn't entirely unfamiliar with, and Torrie liked the sound of being pleasurably rewarded.

"Pleasurably rewarded." Torrie echoed, biting her lip.

"Very pleasurably rewarded." Mickie confirmed.

"How would I be pleasurably rewarded?" Torrie asked, fighting back the smile threatening to cross her face.

"Well... it would probably go a little something like this..." Mickie said slowly leaning in and pressing her lips to Torrie.

Torrie willingly accepted the kiss and when Mickie's tongue pushed against her lips demanding entry the blonde was also happy to accept the brunette's tongue into her mouth, the two WWE divas quickly becoming lost in a passionate tongue battle for supremacy of each other's mouths.

Kissing Torrie long and hard Mickie waited until she and the blonde were almost completely out of breath before smacking Torrie's ass with her whip, causing her latest victim to cry out and break the kiss.

"Of coarse you haven't done anything to earn a pleasurable reward yet." Mickie said mischievously.

"Oh, and what do I have to do to earn a pleasurable reward?" Torrie asked lustfully.

"Well, for starters you can take your punishment like a good girl. You see Torrie, as I said you've been quite a pain in my butt lately, and what is it they say... payback's a bitch!" Mickie said, quickly stepping behind Torrie and delivering another hard slap to the blonde's buttocks with her whip, "And believe me Torrie, this is going to be a bitch, just like you, but you can make it easier on yourself if you want too. All you have to do is count enough blows until I am satisfied. Oh, and after each one I want you to say thank you Mickie for spanking me, a worthless slut who can't wrestle."

Mickie waited for Torrie to object but she never did.

Torrie knew she sucked in the ring and it was something that deeply embarrassed her, but the idea of being forced to admit her worthlessness at her job had Torrie practically creaming herself on the spot. She loved to be humiliated, and this was exactly the type of humiliation Torrie craved in her life.

"Do you understand me bitch?" Mickie asked, wanting to hammer it home.

"Yes, I understand." Torrie said meekly.

"Good, then let's begin." Mickie said, raising her whip.

"Ok... owww... one, thank you Mickie for spanking me, a worthless slut who can't wrestle... owww... two, thank you Mickie for spanking me, a worthless slut who can't wrestle... owww... three, thank you Mickie for spanking me, a worthless slut who can't wrestle... owww... four, thank you Mickie for spanking me, a worthless slut who can't wrestle... owww... five, thank you Mickie for spanking me, a worthless slut who can't wrestle..."

Of all three of Vince's Devils Torrie was the most submissive. She loved to be spanked. Victoria had spanked Candice and Torrie many times and Torrie just love to be reminded of her place by having her ass beaten red. Torrie had even taken a few spankings from her fellow submissive Candice just to make her self feel even more humiliated. And this was one grade A spanking Mickie was giving her and Torrie honestly couldn't get enough, especially when her physical pain was combined with the humiliation of admitting how much she sucked.

"Owww... eighteen, thank you Mickie for spanking me, a worthless slut who can't wrestle... owww... nineteen, thank you Mickie for spanking me, a worthless slut who can't wrestle... owww... twenty, thank you Mickie for spanking me, a worthless slut who can't wrestle... owww... twenty one, thank you Mickie for spanking me, a worthless slut who can't wrestle... owww... twenty two, thank you Mickie for spanking me, a worthless slut who can't wrestle..."

Mickie couldn't help laughing to herself as she brutally spanked Torrie. No matter how hard she beat her ass the blonde would always push herself backwards as much she could to accept the next strike like a good little submissive bitch. Victoria obviously had Torrie well trained. Hardly surprising to Mickie considering how well trained Candice had been, but still Mickie couldn't help but admire her fellow bitch conquerors work. The question was could Mickie conquer her fellow bitch conqueror? Could Mickie do to Victoria what Victoria had done to Torrie and Candice? Mickie certainly hope so. She'd like nothing more than to have all three of Vince's Devils eating out of the palm of her hand, but she had a feeling that Victoria was going to be a much harder conquest than Torrie and Candice combined. Oh well, Mickie could cross that bridge when she came to it, for now she was much more interested in breaking Torrie with a nice hard butt spanking, followed by all the other nasty little things that Mickie wanted to do to her new pet.

"Owww... forty six, thank you Mickie for spanking me, a worthless slut who can't wrestle... owww... forty seven, thank you Mickie for spanking me, a worthless slut who can't wrestle... owww... forty eight, thank you Mickie for spanking me, a worthless slut who can't wrestle... owww... forty nine, thank you Mickie for spanking me, a worthless slut who can't wrestle... owww... fifty, thank you Mickie for spanking me, a worthless slut who can't wrestle..."

"Good girl." Mickie praised, as she rubbed Torrie's beaten ass, "Your ass is now so red and pretty, but I'm not even half done with you yet."

Walking around so that she was facing her blonde victim Mickie twirled her whip in her hand menacingly as she greedily took in the sight of a naked Torrie, her eyes paying particular attention to her fellow diva's tits before she placed her whip gently down upon them.

"Now it's time for me to have some fun with your boobs," Mickie said, stroking Torrie's boobs with her whip, "And remember to continue to count and thank me properly bitch."

"Ok... owww... one, thank you Mickie for spanking me, a worthless slut who can't wrestle... owww... two, thank you Mickie for spanking me, a worthless slut who can't wrestle... owww... three, thank you Mickie for spanking me, a worthless slut who can't wrestle... owww... four, thank you Mickie for spanking me, a worthless slut who can't wrestle... owww... five, thank you Mickie for spanking me, a worthless slut who can't wrestle..."

Torrie revelled in her punishment and humiliation, her abuse giving her such pleasure she thought she would either cum or pass out. But as much as she was enjoying herself Mickie seem determined to make Torrie hate it. Again and again Mickie brought her whip down onto Torrie's tits, the whip tearing into the blonde's flesh over and over again making Torrie almost feel like her flesh was going to be torn away by the constant assault. Mickie was so rough with her tits, and yet Torrie loved every minute of it, hoping that her fellow diva would whip her boobs so hard they would bleed, giving Torrie even more of this blissful pain.

"Owww... eighteen, thank you Mickie for spanking me, a worthless slut who can't wrestle... owww... nineteen, thank you Mickie for spanking me, a worthless slut who can't wrestle... owww... twenty, thank you Mickie for spanking me, a worthless slut who can't wrestle... owww... twenty one, thank you Mickie for spanking me, a worthless slut who can't wrestle... owww... twenty two, thank you Mickie for spanking me, a worthless slut who can't wrestle..."

The fact that no matter what she did Torrie seem to find pleasure in it drove Mickie insane with anger. Torrie should be a whimpering wreck by now but instead she was lifting her chest up and presenting it for the whipping, practically begging Mickie with her eyes to beat her harder. Well if Torrie wanted it harder Mickie had no problem in giving it to her harder. She wanted to hear this blonde bitch scream for her like her little girlfriend Candice had screamed when Mickie had been breaking her in.

"Owww... forty six, thank you Mickie for spanking me, a worthless slut who can't wrestle... owww... forty seven, thank you Mickie for spanking me, a worthless slut who can't wrestle... owww... forty eight, thank you Mickie for spanking me, a worthless slut who can't wrestle... owww... forty nine, thank you Mickie for spanking me, a worthless slut who can't wrestle... owww... fifty, thank you Mickie for spanking me, a worthless slut who can't wrestle..."

Angry at Torrie for continuing to enjoy her punishment Mickie switched from Torrie's tits to Torrie's cunt without giving the blonde any warning whatsoever and yet Torrie didn't whine or complain, the only thing she did was take it like a good little bitch.

"Owww... one, thank you Mickie for spanking me, a worthless slut who can't wrestle... owww... two, thank you Mickie for spanking me, a worthless slut who can't wrestle... owww... three, thank you Mickie for spanking me, a worthless slut who can't wrestle... owww... four, thank you Mickie for spanking me, a worthless slut who can't wrestle... owww... five, thank you Mickie for spanking me, a worthless slut who can't wrestle..."

Torrie had never experienced such excruciating pain before and while part of her continued to love it and love Mickie for giving it to her she couldn't stop herself from crying at the abuse. Victoria had done many wonderful/horrible things to her and Candice but never anything like this. This was almost beyond words, but despite the pain she felt Torrie controlled herself, remembering to hold herself open for Mickie at all times and eventually as the beating continued she learned to enjoy it, and eventually she even craved it. It was clear Victoria had done a great job of turning Torrie into a total pain slut, a total pain slut which Mickie was now using and abusing.

"Owww... eighteen, thank you Mickie for spanking me, a worthless slut who can't wrestle... owww... nineteen, thank you Mickie for spanking me, a worthless slut who can't wrestle... owww... twenty, thank you Mickie for spanking me, a worthless slut who can't wrestle... owww... twenty one, thank you Mickie for spanking me, a worthless slut who can't wrestle... owww... twenty two, thank you Mickie for spanking me, a worthless slut who can't wrestle..."

Mickie had to admit, she was impressed by Torrie's willingness to submit, but she was also happy she had finally found a way to break the bitch. Torrie's cries were like sweet, sweet music to Mickie's ears, a sign that Torrie was well on her way to becoming the latest bitch in Mickie's collection. And what a great addition to her collection Torrie was going to make. She was already so well-trained, and Mickie couldn't wait to have some threesome fun with her Torrie and Candice, not to mention all the threesomes, foursomes, whateversomes she could get with all of her other bitches. And Mickie knew when she got Victoria that would be just the icing on the cake, a very, very delicious cake.

"Owww... forty six, thank you Mickie for spanking me, a worthless slut who can't wrestle... owww... forty seven, thank you Mickie for spanking me, a worthless slut who can't wrestle... owww... forty eight, thank you Mickie for spanking me, a worthless slut who can't wrestle... owww... forty nine, thank you Mickie for spanking me, a worthless slut who can't wrestle... owww... fifty, thank you Mickie for spanking me, a worthless slut who can't wrestle..."

When the spanking was finally over Torrie was literally fighting back the tears, her body still aching from the beating she had just taken. Luckily she didn't have to suffer for long.

After spitting on the fingers of her right hand Mickie pressed her fingertips to Torrie's sore pussy lips and began to gently massage them, her fingers slowly tracing Torrie's pussy lips, the blonde's cries of pain slowly dissolving into cries of pleasure under the brunette's skilful touch. Once Mickie had her fellow diva moaning for her she slid a finger into Torrie's love box and began to gently caressed the inside of her inner walls, smiling with delight as her actions only made her latest victim moan louder.

"You like that slut?" Mickie asked, smiling playfully.

"Oh God yes." Torrie moaned in response.

"That's what I thought." Mickie said, as she added another finger into Torrie's cunt, "And it's what your pussy is certainly telling me. I mean just look at it, it's fucking dripping. You fucking love it. And I bet you want more don't you? Yeah I bet you want me to shove another finger into your slutty little cunt, don't you bitch?"

"Oh yes, more, give me more, please Mickie shove another finger inside me." Torrie pleaded before letting out another moan as Mickie complied with the request.

"Oh yeah, moan for me you little whore." Mickie giggled, removing her fingers from Torrie's cunt as she stood up, "Moan for me as I fill your slutty little cunt with my fingers. Gonna stuff your loose fucking pussy with as many fingers as I can. I wonder how many is that... two... three... four...." Torrie moaned as Mickie added a third finger into her cunt when she said three and a fourth finger when she said four, "How many fingers do you think I can fit inside you bitch?"

"As many as you want." Torrie answered.

"Good answer." Mickie chuckled, before leaning in to whisper huskily in Torrie's ear, "You know, I did this with your little girlfriend and she was able to take my whole fucking fist inside her slutty little cunt. Do you think you can take that much Torrie?"

"My little girlfriend?" Torrie parroted, a little confused.

"Yeah, your little girlfriend Candice just loved taking my fist inside her... and she still does." Mickie smiled wickedly, giving Torrie a few moments to take that in before continuing, "I kind of had some fun with her a week or so ago and I've been having fun with her ever since. She's waiting back in my hotel room right now, all tied up and gagged, just waiting for me to bring you home so we three can have some fun together. Would you like that Torrie? Would you like for you, me and Candice to have some fun together?"

Torrie blinked a few times as Mickie's words sunk in. Candice had been fucking Mickie... and not telling her about it... and not sharing Mickie with her and Victoria... what a bitch! Candice had promised her that if she ever got into another diva's panties she would share her with Torrie and Victoria. Then again from the looks of it it probably wasn't Candice's choice not to tell Torrie. Also there was the small fact that Torrie had technically been dumped by Candice and Victoria last week, but no matter, it looked like Torrie was going to have some fun with Mickie now and even better she was going to have fun with Mickie and Candice later. And that made the little lesbo slut inside Torrie very, very happy.

"Oh fuck yeah, I'd love to have fun with you and Candice." Torrie said, smiling widely.

"That's what I thought." Mickie chuckled, before becoming very serious, "But first, you're going to have to earn it."

"How?" Torrie gasped as Mickie added her thumb into her already finger stuffed pussy.

"Well, first, you can take this..." Mickie said as she slowly and carefully began pushing the rest of her hand into Torrie's cunt, "And then you can eat my pussy."

"Oh yes, please Mickie, let me eat you, let me eat your pussy!" Torrie moaned happily as her womanhood stretched around Mickie's knuckles as the brunette tried to fill her pussy up.

"You like pussy Torrie?" Mickie asked.

"Love it. I love pussy. I just can't get enough. I'm a total pussy slut. I love being a slut for pussy. Please Mickie, let me be a pussy slut for you. Please let me eat you out like the total pussy slut I am." Torrie begged shamelessly.

"Oh don't worry Torrie, soon you're going to have your beautiful face buried in my pussy, but first I'm going to fuck you and make you cum."

"Oh fuck yeah, fuck me and make me come, fuck me Mickie and make me come, fuck me with your beautiful fist and make me come for you." Torrie pleaded like a good little sub.

"Oh I will, but first, I want you to do something for me." Mickie said.

"Name it." Torrie said, "I'll do anything."

"Kiss me." was Mickie's simple command which Torrie was more than happy to comply with.

Torrie cried into Mickie's mouth as she felt her inner walls expand to finally except the brunette's entire fist inside her, Mickie doing a good job of soothing her and helping her relax with some gentle caresses and of course with the kiss which quickly became more heated once Mickie's fist was buried inside the blonde.

It hurt at first and took some getting used to but eventually Torrie's walls relaxed around Mickie's hand and the pain melted away as Torrie became lost in the kiss, Mickie's tongue caressing her own so wonderfully until she was rudely awoken from her trance by the feeling of Mickie beginning to move her fist in and out of her.

The movements were only very slight and gentle but still they caused Torrie to whimper into Mickie's mouth a little as her cunt adjusted to this new sensation.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Mickie Gets What's Hers Ch. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 228 milliseconds