• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Tease Goes Too Far

A Tease Goes Too Far

I had to hurry up. The pizza delivery would soon be here. Just thinking about this makes me so horny. I am laying on my bed with my vibrator humming along. I am so close to cumming. I stop. I need to be horny and wet to have the nerve to do this. I get up and and get dressed, if you could call it that. I put on a short, silk robe that does not cover my ass and I leave it tied loose. I hear the doorbell and I head to the door.

First, I had better tell you about myself. I have long, red hair. I am short, 5-1, 37, measurements: 34-23-33,white, and married. I work out often and my body is firm.

My marriage has backed off in the sexual department lately and I want to break up my day. My husband is a CEO and he is gone a lot. I hope this will help.

I have read stories here about exhibitionist. I came up with the idea of showing up at my door and giving a pizza delivery guy a show. Well here goes.

I look out the window and see a black man. He is huge. He must be 6-6. He looks like a football player. I am having second thoughts. He is a very dominate looking person. I have now chickened out.

In my haste, I open the door. He smiles and tells me the price. I quickly move to get the money. I moved to fast and my tits falls out of my robe. I am now blushing and apologize. He tells me that there is no need.

I bend over to reach my purse and suddenly remember that my ass is showing. He can probably see how wet I am from masturbating. I am so stupid. I just want him gone.

I straighten up and I notice that his cock is showing at the bottom of his shorts. I did not know that a cock could be that long.

I try to ignore him and I look in my purse and to my horror, I do not have any money. I ask him if he takes a check and he says NO!!

He is suddenly right beside me. He is so tall that I barely come up to his waste. I am left starring at that cock.

He calls me a snobby bitch. He is very angry and I am scared. I am told that he will take the price out of my body.

I am beginning to cry, this is not what I wanted.

He tells me that by coming to the door looking like I did and by not having money, that I must want to pay for the pizza another way.

He throws me to the floor. I am helpless to stop him. He is undressing. I now see that cock. It must about 15 inches long and at least 3 inches around. I am hoping that he will only make me suck him. He would kill me with that.

He tells me that he is going to use his belt on me.

I beg for mercy. I have never been spanked.

He says that all rich bitches like to be spanked by black men.

I try to get up and he takes my sash and ties my hands to the sofa. I am at his mercy. He strikes my ass with that belt out of nowhere. I could not believe the pain. I scream. He then shoves his boxers in my mouth to silence me.

He then begins to work my ass over and over.
SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK.

He has hit me at last 30 times. My ass feels like it is burning up. Even worse. I am getting very close to cumming. Then it happens-he hits me and I cum. I have never cum so hard or so long in my life. I am now shaking and he knows what happens.

He stops beating me. Good it is over I think. He will leave. I am wrong.

He removes his boxers from mouth. He tells me that all rich,white, bitches cum from being beat.

I am told that I will suck that monster cock or he will begin again with his belt. I slowly lick at it and he shoves it into my mouth. I gag. It is so big that I cannot get half into my mouth.

He just keeps on pumping into my mouth like it is my pussy. Then he says something that turned me white. That thing is going up my ass.

He then withdraws and leaves for a minute. I am scared to death. He will kill me. I have only had it up my ass from my husband and his cock is only 5 inches long.

He returns with some butter. I beg him to take me in my pussy. I am told that this is for him and not me. He then further tells me that no one has been able to take him in their ass but an old bitch like me should be able to. Now I am beside myself- I yell at him that I am only 37. To him that is old. He slaps my face and tells me to shut up

I now have his boxers back in my mouth. He laughs and says "ready or not, here is comes". I hope that he is gentle.

I was wrong- in one thrust he is in. ALL THE WAY. I am screaming and and crying like a baby. This hurts worse then childbirth. I wish that he could hear me. I feel like I am going to die. He is splitting me apart. His is now pumping hard and fast. The pain is getting worse.

He is now telling me that he is close to cumming. I hope soon. But then he stops. I am told by him that he wants this to last. He then begins again and something strange happens, I am getting aroused. How can this be? First I cum from being beat and now this. I start to meet his thrusts.

"I knew that you were a slut" he tells me.

Then he erupts into my ass as I cum again. He take the boxers out and pulls out of my ass. He then tells me that I will clean him up. I do so like it is my last meal. I clean my ass and his cum off of his cock. I cannot believe how I am acting.
He thanks me, gets dressed and says "I will see you again"

I hope so. After he is gone- I realize that I am still tied to the sofa. What will I tell my husband?

Slutde

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Tease Goes Too Far

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds