• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Countermove Ch. 05

Countermove Ch. 05

Summary so far:

Day 1: Onyx vs. Tyger- Onyx loses for the first time ever and pays the price.

Day 2: Onyx vs. Jewel- Onyx defeats Jewel to stay alive in the tournament but realizes she is slowly changing into a bimbo.

Day 3- Onyx vs. Chaos- Onyx defeats Chaos to make it to the final 4 but discovers she has been set up.

Interlude- Onyx travels to Darkview to investigate Tyger.

*

Interlude- Part 2

The trip to Darkview had turned into disaster. The only thing I learned about Tyger was that she was more predatory than I had known. She was more than just a wrestler; she owned a strip bar called "Tyger's Lair" where she evidently "employed" people who had crossed her. The strippers also "entertained" customers between dance sets. Tyger wasn't just an annoyance- she was a dangerous enemy.

Now, as if I didn't already have enough problems, Bambi had turned on me. She had rescued me from Tyger's Lair but then had taken me to an old gypsy tattoo parlor where she arranged for her gypsy friend to tattoo my ass and pierce my nipples and belly. She had also put stuff in my hair but, aside from a tingling scalp, that didn't seem to be affecting me in any way. At least, not yet. We were still on the road from Darkview driving back to Chrystal Heights and Bambi still had not spoken to me since my "rescue". I certainly couldn't speak to her since I was still drugged from when Tyger's minions had captured me. Whatever they had given me had effectively paralyzed my voluntary muscles and muddled my thinking just enough to keep me from using my mental abilities. I could still move my eyes and I could feel everything as normal- as evidenced by my ass burning where I had been tattooed and the throbbing ache I was beginning to feel in my nipples and navel- but beyond that I was a passenger in my own body until this drug wore off.

It was nearly nightfall when we passed the Chrystal Heights city limits in silence. Bambi drove to the arena and parked. She walked around and struggled me out of the car, then walked/dragged me inside. Bambi walked me to my room and bent me over my small dining room table, then left me there without a word. My new piercings were pressing uncomfortably against the table beneath my belly and I wanted to scream.

I finally heard Bambi return. I hoped she was going to move me someplace more comfortable but instead she began to strip off my clothing. Once I was completely naked Bambi once again bent me over the padded table. I could hear Bambi doing something but I had no idea what it was until I felt the tip of the lubed butt plug pressing against my back opening. I squealed indignantly but no sound came out. Because I was so relaxed back there there was little resistance to the plug's progress into my ass except the natural resistance from trying to slide a thick object into a tight space. Feeling breathless, I almost managed an audible gasp when I felt the plug suddenly pop into place. Bambi walked to the other side of the table where I could see her again. And finally she broke the silence.

"Three years you've kept me as a bimbo and your personal pussy licker, Shannon. Never again make the mistake of thinking I've forgotten that. There's so much more I could do to you...but I won't, because it would be counter-productive to what we need to do. I need to go take care of something now, so I'm going to leave for a little while. You should be able to start moving again in a few hours. You should use the time until then to think about the things you've done to people. As far as I'm concerned my revenge is done unless you give me reason to think otherwise. And I hope you're not that fucking stupid." Bambi turned to leave, then turned back to me again. "Oh, one more thing. By the time I get back you should be more-or-less fully functional again...your mind, anyway. And you may be tempted to use your power against me for revenge. I suggest you don't. I'm protected." And with that final statement Bambi turned and left.

It was not a pleasant several hours. I have always taken whatever I wanted and, thanks to Bambi's words echoing in my head, I got to dwell on that. I was burning with humiliation from being tattooed and pierced against my will and my ass tight around the butt plug was an embarrassing reminder that a bimbo had outsmarted me. My new tattoo burned and my nipples and navel felt raw and painful.

I dozed off; for how long, I'm not sure, but I awoke with a start and the realization that I had some movement available to me. I was able to close my mouth and, with extreme effort, I was able to stand up. I was extremely shaky and far from having full control but it was the first time I had moved on my own in over eight hours. I staggered toward my bedroom on rubbery legs looking much like a puppet on strings, as my arms were flopping around and my head lolled on my shoulders. Because I was naked my bare boobs were bouncing in all directions and I was painfully aware of my new nipple piercings. I still lacked the fine motor skills necessary to remove the butt plug so I did not even try. I stumbled into my room and collapsed on my bed. I was actually exhausted from the effort of walking from the dining room to my bed.

I did not sleep well. No matter what position I lay in I could feel pressure on either my tattoo or my piercings. I was stiff and sore all over and the butt plug filled my ass. Nearly two days growth on my pussy was causing a maddening itch and I was embarrassingly horny. The best I could manage was a light doze.

I awoke the next morning with a start; Bambi was standing by my bed looking down at me. I sat up and blinked myself awake, immediately cataloging various aches and pains. Holy shit, did I hurt. Everywhere. I threw back the covers and moved tenderly to get out of bed. I became aware of just how nauseas I was. I ran to the bathroom suddenly, heedless of how painful it felt to run.

I emerged from the bathroom a while later. I had thrown up, removed the butt plug from my painfully raw ass and took a long hot shower. I shaved my pussy. I was feeling semi-human again. That was the good news. The bad news was that my waist was barely over twenty inches, my hips were still widening and I was pretty sure my boobs would fill at least a C-cup and possibly a D-cup. My lips had begun to swell as well. It was my hair, though, that really showed bimbo progression. My hair had once been a lustrous black; now it had faded to a light brunette color. Strangely enough it had thickened slightly and I was prepared to swear it had grown several inches longer as well.

Bambi was waiting patiently. I was still naked so I started to pull out some clothes.

"Wait," said Bambi. She walked over to me and checked my piercings, then poured some oil onto the palm of her hand, which she then rubbed onto my sore nipples and belly button. This was a different Bambi than I was used to. A confident Bambi. A Bambi of action. Finally she stepped back. "Alright, this oil will promote the healing. It's going to burn like hell for the next day or two but at least they'll be more-or-less fully-healed in time for your match."

I shook my head. "My match? Are you crazy? I can't wrestle with hoop piercings! That's begging for someone to hook a finger in there and rip them out! I can cover my belly piercing with tape, yes, but I can't cover my nipples like that...it's not allowed!"

Bambi smirked. "Oh, don't worry, they can't be ripped out. The top third of those rings- the part threaded through your nipples- is a special metallic elastic. A secret gypsy formula. When Katya heated them with the soldering iron last night she was bonding the elastic to the ring. Permanently. If those do get pulled the elastic will stretch. It will be uncomfortable but won't yank through your nipple." She reached forward and gave one of my rings a sudden tug. I gasped at the pain but Bambi was right...the top of the ring was actually elastic and it stretched. My nipples were at least marginally safe for the next few matches.

Bambi slapped me on the ass. "Turn around," she said. Fuming, I did. I felt her fingers inching the tape off my ass and carefully slipping the bandage off my tattoo. She stepped back and looked, then nodded in apparent satisfaction. "Oh, that is perfect!" She led me over to the mirror and turned me around so I could see it.

My eyes widened. I had expected something gypsy-like and exotic; an Asian letter, perhaps, or a rose or something. Instead I had the word "BIMBO" printed across my left ass cheek in inch and a half tall letters, the first "B" slightly larger than the other letters.

I whirled in fury. "Bambi, you stupid bimbo! This is *permanent*! The crowd can see this from the back rows!"

Bambi's eyes narrowed. "My name is Diane, not Bambi. You need to remember that."

Frustrated and embarrassed, I lashed out. "Your name is Bambi!" And I thrust my will into her brain.

At least I tried. For a moment nothing seemed to happen. Then I felt my tattoo heating up. My hips began to wriggle as the heat from my tattoo began to spread through my hips and surround my pussy and sore ass. Fingers of spreading heat worked through my belly and down my thighs. The warmth spread over my breasts, causing my nipples to harden even more. Within moments I was covered head-to-toe with this heated need. I dropped to my knees, then fell to my side, my fingers suddenly sliding into my pussy in desperate need. My skin became very sensitive and anything touching me anywhere sent vibrant heated messages to my clit.

Bambi watched me with a bemused expression on her face. She pulled a chair over and sat down next to me as I writhed on the floor, then kicked off her shoes and began to trail her bare toes across my belly.

My blood was boiling. I felt those toes trail across my bare belly and I wriggled and whimpered in need. She left her left foot flat on my upper belly but then she slid her other foot directly between my thighs. I shuddered, my hips began to buck against her bare foot and I began a moaning writhing orgasm that left me a quivering mess.

This went on for several minutes as Bambi sat back and used nothing more than her bare feet to keep me a squirmy wriggling wet mess.

Finally, after four heated orgasms, I began to come to my senses. I was lying on my back, my swelled red lips pressed to her bare foot. Bambi had felt me pause and glanced down at me with a smirk. Red-cheeked, I could only look away.

"What's my name, Shannon?"

"Diane," I mumbled.

"What was that?"

"Diane!" I said.

"Very good. Now that we've established that, go get dressed and we'll have some coffee. Then I'll tell you what we're going to do for the next few days," she said.

A few minutes later we were sitting at my dining room table having coffee. It was embarrassingly domestic but I was too sullen to appreciate the irony.

Diane took a sip of coffee, then lit a cigarette. She blew a stream of smoke and looked at me.

"Yes, I used to work with Tyger. I taught her how to wrestle, in fact."

That startled me. "But Tyger has only been wrestling for a year!" I said.

Diane shook her head. "No, she's only been wrestling for a year under this name. She wrestled for several years before that as 'The Black Panther'."

"The Black Panther? I remember her. She wore a mask, didn't she?"

Diane nodded. "Yes. She retired last year after her first and only loss."

"And you said you're the one who trained her?" I asked.

Diane nodded. "Yes. She came to me about five years ago and wanted to learn. Gawd, she was a natural. She picked it up quickly and was competing in no time. As soon as she learned everything I could teach her, though, she changed. That's when she started using her power, I suspect. She kept it low-key, though. No one knew what she could do. My final match was against her...she was the Black Panther then...and she took the championship from me and put me to work dancing at her club, though she didn't transform me. No one knew she owned that club at the time. She wasn't quite as good at the mind stuff then, and my gypsy blood- I have some, you know- gave me some natural resistance and I shook off her control. That's when I came here." She gave me a hard glare. "And of all things I run into somebody who does the exact same thing. You and Tyger were fucking meant for each other. Tyger has spent her time practicing, though, and you've spent your time making bimbos. That's why you're losing."

I sighed. She was right. I couldn't beat Tyger...she was too good at the mental level and she could beat me in the ring. How the hell could I defeat somebody like that? Nobody had ever beaten her before...well, nobody except...

"Diane, who beat Tyger so bad that she retired?" I asked.

Diane thought for a moment. "Her name was Viper. Why?"

"Well, how did she do it?"

Diane started to shrug until the significance of the question hit her. Then she said, "Good question. Nobody had been able to even come close. From what I heard, though, Viper beat her pretty convincingly."

We sat in silence for a few minutes. Finally I said, "Alwight, Viper knows something we don't know. I'm going to find her."

Diane looked at me strangely for a moment, then nodded. "It's worth a shot. Do that today, because you begin training tomorrow."

"Twaining?"

"Yes, training. I am going to teach you how real wrestlers wrestle, sweetie. Your style is effective enough against the kids here but you have definite weaknesses. That's why Tyger flattened you easily without even having to use her power. It will be a crash course but you'll have at least some basics and maybe a trick or two waiting for Tyger when the time comes."

I thought about that. I would find out what Viper did to defeat Tyger and then learn some hard-core wrestling tricks from Bam- from Diane. I began to feel a twinge of hope for the first time in days. I looked at Diane and nodded. "Alwight, that sounds like a weally good plan."

Diane looked at me strangely again.

I giggled and shrugged. "What?" I said. Then my eyes widened. I hadn't giggled since the seventh grade and I had never lisped in my life.

Tyger. That bitch.

*

NEXT: The third interlude- Diane trains Shannon. Marty's change.

Feedback appreciated. Positive or negative.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Countermove Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds