• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Our first meeting

Our first meeting

I dedicate this story to the man who inspired it, he knows who he is, no names need be mentioned.

You're here, I can hardly believe it. I've waited for all these months just to see you and now it's happening. I watch you get out of the car. I want to rush out and hug you, but I hesitate. You look up at me and smile, my hesitation fades. I open my door and run to you, embracing you with a strong hug. I look into your eyes and kiss you. You kiss me back and say "I need to get my stuff out of the trunk." I look at you, my eyes filled with lust and reply, "Leave it, we'll get it later."

I pull you with me back into the house. We are all alone. I lead you into my bedroom. I turn towards you and kiss you again, this time making sure there's no mistaking how much I want you. You kiss me back, passionately. The kiss deepens, and I let my hands wander over your body. I find the hem of your shirt and I place my fingers under it. I then begin to lift the shirt over your head. You stop kissing me long enough for me to remove it, then you do the same with mine. I kiss you again as you reach behind my back to unclasp my bra. My hands are feeling your body as I kiss you hungrily.

The bra is off now, I can feel my hardening nipples against your warm chest. I allow you to leave my mouth with your kisses now. I feel your lips lightly kissing my neck, down the left side, my vulnerable side. I moan softly as you bite the right place and I can feel my already moist pussy get even wetter. You move down with your mouth. I can feel the kisses going down my collar bone till you find my breasts. I feel you lick my left nipple softly and then nibble it ever so gently. I moan with pleasure. You repeat the process with my right nipple and then begin a journey of kisses down my body.

You pull down my skirt and panties, slowly, sensually. Then you softly whisper, "Lie on the bed." I do as you say, my body is eagerly anticipating more of your touch. I feel you resume where your kisses had stopped. You kiss down each of my thighs and then take your mouth towards my wet pussy. I feel you put your tongue on me, running it from the base of my pussy to my clit. I feel the barbell in your tongue stimulating me, causing me to moan with pleasure and move my hips towards your face. I can feel your skilled tongue moving around my pussy lips, softly, I can feel it teasing my clit. I beg you to lick me, make me cum. I feel you nibble my clit, just then and then you assault me just as I asked.

It doesn't take long, it's been too long since I've had it. You bring me to my edge and I moan with pleasure, telling you I'm cumming. You lightly flick my clit and carefully insert your finger which causes the orgasm to intensify. You then ease off until I finish my orgasm. You move back up my body and gaze into my face. It's full of deep content, but I want more from you. I kiss you, tasting myself on your mouth, its a musky, sweet taste but it tastes so good. Then I move away. I look at your confused face and say, "Your turn. Lie on your back."

I begin in much the same way you did. I kiss down your body, I can tell you're enjoying it by the soft moans I hear. I pause for a moment at your jeans. I undo them and pull them and your underwear down and off you. Your hard cock is sitting there, waiting for me. I touch the tip of it with my tongue and trace around the edge. I hear more soft moans, I know I'm doing it right. I carefully place my hand around it and I take it into my mouth, making sure I don't use my teeth. I hear you softly gasp as I begin to suck it. I move my warm, soft mouth up and down it, reaching with my hand and lightly playing with your balls. "Fuck that feels good," I hear you say, it's almost a whisper but I hear it none the less. I do everything I know how, using my best techniques and it doesn't take me long to get you where I want you to be. I can tell you're about to cum, I increase my tempo slightly sucking as hard as I can, still lightly playing with your balls. Then I feel you go tense and say, "God, I'm going to cum." I can feel my mouth fill up with your warm salty cum, and I swallow it.

You're soft now, but I don't worry. I know I can get it back to where it was. I come back up, making sure I've cleared my mouth out the best I can. I kiss you, putting all of my passion and lust into the kiss. You kiss me back and I can feel you wanting to put your tongue in my mouth. I open up and we intertwine our tongues. I can feel the heat rising in my body, my pussy is tight and eager, but I need you to be ready before I can act on it. I place my hand on your cock only to find that it is already starting to harden back up. I gently stroke it as we make out, feeling it grow harder beneath my touch. You pull away slightly and I hear you say, "I need to be inside you..." That's all I need to hear.

We take appropriate safe sex messures before continuing and then I move to where my pussy is just over your cock. I look right at you as I take it in my hand and guide it inside me. I hear you moan as your cock fills up my tight pussy. It must feel good. I only want you to feel good. I assume a stance I use, sort of a crouching position and I bounce myself up and down on you as hard and fast as I can. I'm moaning soft moans and I can here you doing the same. Then I stop. I readjust so that I'm now in standard position on top of you and I lean towards your face. I kiss you and say, "I want you to play with my tits. Lick and suck my nipples, lightly squeeze my breasts while I ride you." I don't have to ask twice. My breasts bounce in your face as you do your level best to provide me with the pleasure I've requested.

Then something amazing happens. I feel myself beginning to orgasm and I gasp, "I'm going to cum..." It hits me and I shudder with pleasure as I just sit there. I can feel my pussy tighten and retract with the orgasm. I know you haven't came again and as soon as I know I can handle more, I move. You don't question me. I tell you to take charge. I am yours to command, just don't overstep my boundaries. You tell me to get on my hands and knees. I do so and then I wait for you. But you don't come to me, you kneel at my backside and wait. I can't handle it anymore. I beg you, "Please fuck me, I need you to fuck me." You don't tease me anymore, instead you guide your cock inside me, taking my breath away as it shoves into me. I feel you going hard and fast, feel how good you feel thrusting in and out of my pussy. I'm moaning louder now, telling you how good you feel and that you should keep going. I feel you grabbing my ass, then I feel you spank me and my moaning intensifies.

You lean me up for a moment, I feel your hand touch my clit. You rub me, no longer moving inside of me, simply sitting there. I moan and then you move your hand and grab my breasts. I feel myself ready for you to finish me again. Then you push me down and begin fucking me as hard and fast as you can. I'm screaming with pleasure now, calling out your name. I can feel another orgasm building and I scream that I'm cumming again. You push me over the edge with another hard and fast stroke. Then as I shudder again, you are gentler, moving slightly in and out of me until I finish. You let me lie there a moment, just sitting inside me, letting me bask in the glow of what you've done to me, how you've made me feel. Then you move out from behind me. I roll over and look at you.

I can see the desire you feel for me. I smile at you and give you a look that simply says, "Come get me." You move back towards me. I feel you move on top of me and then you kiss me. Your lips are so soft. I love how it feels to kiss you. Then I gasp as you enter me, unexpectedly. I wrap my legs around you. You begin slowly, looking at me with nothing but our lust and desire for each other showing. Then you speed up. You go harder and faster, building a rhythm. I'm moaning loudly, enjoying every minute of it. I can feel your body change, and just as I know you will cum soon, I feel myself heading that same way. It amazes me because you are the first man that has done this for me, never have I orgasmed like this. I slightly dig my nails into your back as I feel my orgasm almost hitting me. Then I hear you say, "I'm cumming" and I know I am too. I say, "Me too" and I feel you spasm in my pussy. Your cock emptying itself of its load. I writhe beneath you as my body pulsates from this final orgasm.

You collapse on me and I kiss your head as you lie it on me. We simply lie there together, enjoying how we feel. You move off of me, and lie down beside me. I stay where I am, you move to where your face is above me. I look up at you, and you are just looking at me. I don't dare ask you what you're thinking. Do I really have to ask? No, I already know. I can see it in your face, read it in your eyes. There is nothing more to be said.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Our first meeting

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 129 milliseconds