• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Missy Ch. 03

Missy Ch. 03

The house was quiet when I returned. After seeing all that I'd seen in the past two days, I was in such a sexually aroused state that the emotional aspects weren't even occurring to me. I wanted to have an orgasm. But I didn't want to do it alone. And, I needed someone to talk to but who to confide in? I knew that even my best friend would freak if I told her. Nothing doing. I showered quickly, threw on a tank top and shorts and traipsed down the hallway to my sister's room. This may sound like bragging but it's less a hallway than a half-enclosed outdoor walkway. My sister and I have separate living quarters, like mini apartments linked to the main house by paths leading through a meticulous Japanese garden. We have our own saunas, bathrooms, kitchenette, everything. My Dad likes his privacy and I guess he thought we would too.

Anna and I are twins...and polar opposites. Where I was sinew from head to foot, she was pure, soft sensuality, a curvaceous, voluptuous tart with a dark complexion and long, silky black hair. Like a horse colt, she also possessed the never-ending legs that super models would kill for. If I was Princess Grace, she was Selma Hayek, and she topped it all off with an air of super sweet innocence. But these were days that were challenging my own innocence and my perceptions of just about everyone.

As sisters go we got along pretty well but our interests were just too far apart for us to really become close. My dad had an Olympic-sized lane installed in our pool, just so I could train whenever I wanted. Sometimes I did three, four miles a day just for the hell of it. About all the exercise Anna got was lying in the outdoor Jacuzzi talking on the phone with her best friend Ginette. And still she was a perfect 10.

Despite our differences, here I was, knocking at her door, letting myself in when no answer came. I didn't know why I was here, but in my agitated state, I felt the need for some kind of closeness. I flopped down on Anna's bed to wait but was just too fidgety to lie still. So I got up and headed for her walk in closet. She's quite a clotheshorse and I've always admired her taste. I saw it the second I flicked on the light. It was a slightly tattered paperback novel with cover art showing petticoats and two tiny, silken slippers. The Title read, A Man With a Maid. I had no idea what it was about but my heart was racing again.

It was illustrated with the usual exaggerated charcoal drawings of a woman with watermelon-sized breasts and six inch nipples servicing a guy with a cock that reached to his chest, spurting gallons of cum into her face and hair. A day ago I might have been appalled by such drawings. In my present state I found them highly erotic.

I began reading, quickly flipping through the exposition to get to the juice. It came quickly as a Victorian gentleman taught his maid a lesson in humility, binding her and teasing her with a feather, stopping just as she was about to reach orgasm. This he did over and over again until she was begging him to satisfy her wanton desires. I knew exactly how she felt. My pussy was wet again.

I was so engrossed in the book that I barely had time to react as I heard the door to my sister's quarters slam. I hit the light switch and slunk into the shadows as Anna entered her closet, out of breath. She pulled open a drawer and slipped out of her top and bikini bottom, posing in her exquisite nakedness. From the drawer she pulled out a silk teddy and tugged it on, throwing her hair out around her shoulders. She wet her lips with her tongue and tweaked her nipples through the silk until they jutted out. The bottom of the garment barely covered her silken pussy hair. And then she disappeared, leaving the closet door open. Anna was not alone.

"You may still be a virgin but you've got the soul of a slut. I saw it the first moment I met you." The voice belonged to Missy.

I slipped out of the shadows to get a view. There she stood, dressed in an excruciatingly tight, black rubber bodice, her breasts pushed up and exposed. A pair of black pumps was strapped to her feet giving her a stature of power as she towered over my more petite sister. Otherwise, Missy was naked...except for a thong and the strap on dildo that hung where her cunt should have been.

"I brought a present for my little slut-to-be," she hissed. "You like eating your daddy's cum out of my cunt so much, I thought I'd bring an extra big helping today." Missy lithely stepped out of her thong and threw it like a bone to Anna who snatched it, bringing it to her nose, taking in its powerful scent, sucking the wet, sticky strip of cloth into her mouth. She was enjoying it like a dessert.

"You're so hot, Anna. Come here."

Anna came to her and Missy, clearly the dominant one, grabbed her head as they locked in a long, wet kiss. Anna was sighing, gasping, as Missy's expert hands fondled her silk covered breasts, rubbing the material around and around her nipples. She grabbed Anna's hand and placed it on the rubber cock that pointed out from her twat.

"I might just take your cherry today, cunt," Missy said. She ripped off Anna's teddy, exposing her beauteous body fully and completely. "But right now, it's time for your present."

Missy sat down on the edge of the bed and spread her legs, giving me a view of her throbbing, sloppy cunt for the second time in just a few hours. Anna seemed mesmerized by our stepmother, unable to resist.

"But Daddy won't be home for another week," Anna offered meekly.

"He's not the only source of sperm in this world," Missy replied. "And don't give me any of this infidelity guilt trip crap. Your father stopped giving a damn about me some time ago. Now clean me up."

Anna sunk to her knees, crawling into the cleft of Missy's muscular thighs. She stuck a finger in, withdrawing a thick, creamy mixture of pussy juice and sperm. Now she pulled pussy lips apart and inserted her taut tongue as far as possible, eliciting a scream of delight from Missy. Anna lapped and slurped, as the sperm and pussy juice flowed from one well-used cunt. My sister was in heaven, taking big gulps of the greasy fluid while rubbing her fingers in the space between her stepmother's cunt and asshole. Her fingers now covered with lubricant, she began massaging Missy's breasts.

"Oh my God, you are a quick learner," Missy cried. "I'm going to fuck you when this is over you cunt lapping slut."

Anna responded eagerly, throwing Missy's thighs over her shoulder and welding her lips to her pussy. One, two, three fingers disappeared into our stepmother's squishy, reeking cunt.

"Further in. Just a bit further. Curl your finger upwards. THERE!" Missy screamed as Anna connected with her G-Spot. "Itch it! You make me cum so fast you fucker. Lick my clit harder. Faster. Oh no, I can't hold it...Aaaah."

This was an intense orgasm. Missy was throwing her head from side to side, screaming in the throes of sexual ecstasy. As she had with Kurt, she wrapped her thighs around Anna's neck, locking her head in place. My sister continued to tongue her clit with frantic abandon and soon Missy was on the verge of crisis again.

"Goood, here it goes again," she mewled, squeezing her blood-engorged nipples and mauling her tits.

As the orgasm passed, her body gradually ceased its undulations and she lay on the bed, catatonic, the strap on dildo waving like a flag pole just above Anna's head which was still buried between Missy's thighs. My sister gently pushed her stepmother's legs aside and withdrew three sopping, reeking fingers from her pussy. She reached up and slathered the liquid onto the dildo, coating it from top to bottom. There was more than enough to go around. The rubber penis was thick and long and a day ago it would have scared the hell out of me. But I knew it was nothing compared to the reality Kurt carried tucked away in his trousers.

As Missy came to, the first thing she saw was Anna stroking the rubber monument lovingly up and down. Now my sister wrapped her mouth around it, playing with the cock head, encircling it with her tongue.

"I'd say you've earned a good fucking," Missy gasped. There was a weakness in her voice after two shattering orgasms. "Your daddy's cock is bigger than this." Missy met Anna's hand on the dildo and led her up onto the bed where they embraced, crushing their ample breasts together as they kissed.

How was I taking all of this? Well, my cunt was at flood stage and I knew I was leaving a puddle of liquid on the carpet of Sis's walk-in closet. I was shaken (to say the least) by the fact that my sister was apparently sexually obsessed with my father, had obviously been eating his cum from Missy's cunt, wanted to fuck him, and at the same time was having an affair with our stepmother who in turn had seduced the teenage boy I had a crush on before my very eyes. You know, it would have been enough to really screw me up on any given day, but at this moment I was entranced by the show of sexuality playing out just a few feet from where I hid. I could smell the two women's musk and the sound of their slurping, wet, groaning kisses was making me hotter than I knew was possible. My cunt was contracting, my breasts burning with the need to be touched, though I dared not for fear of an untoward sound that would give me away. I was locked into place, entranced as my stepmother slowly pushed Anna onto her back spread her legs and shoved a fluffy pillow under her ass.

Now it was Anna's cunt that was plainly in view and it was a beauty, so petite with just a wisp of long silken hair covering the opening. Her pubic hairs weren't curly like everyone else's, rather long, straight and jet black, just like the hair on her head. Wouldn't you know it? Designer pubes.

Missy placed herself between Anna's legs and directed the rubber cock between the eagerly awaiting cunt lips. To her credit, Missy was patient, slowly slipping the dong in and out, lubricating it, allowing Anna's vagina to adjust.

"Oh Daddy, push it in farther, I want to feel all of you inside me," Anna mewled, obviously lost in her Oedipal fantasy.

At this urging, Missy became more insistent, pushing harder, rocking in and out with a consistent motion. And then without notice, she rammed the rubber truncheon hard, breaking barriers, hitting home and Anna winced in pain, biting her lip so hard it bled.

"Daddy's all the way inside you, Anna," Missy whispered. "He's going to use his little whore child, fuck her every day, every night like the insatiable slut she is."

"Oh Daddy, don't stop fucking me," Anna replied. As Missy rode my sister, she leaned forward and sucked on her breasts, folding both together and taking the nipples into her mouth. Anna had found her clit and was working it with expert fingers as she sought orgasm.

"Daddy, Daddy, I'm coming for you, let me cum," Anna screamed.

But Missy was full of surprises. She stopped ramming the plastic dick home, sat back up, a cruel smile on her face. She pumped the dildo in and out one more time but her role playing was over and she barked at her partner.

"It's time you had the most horrible experience of all time. Just when you're about to cum..." And she pulled the dong out of Anna's cunt and squeezed a rubber bulb connected by a tube to the dildo. A large jet of oily liquid spurted from the tip of the rubber cock onto Anna's chest, coating her breasts and stomach. Another spurt landed in her hair and eyes, and she flinched as it struck. Soon her neck and shoulders were a mess of wet, sticky fluid.

The spell was broken and Anna opened her eyes, pleading with Missy to continue.

"Don't stop now, don't leave me hanging. You can't!" she cried. To that, Missy stood up, stroking her dildo, glistening with a sweet mixture of Anna's pussy outpouring and whatever oil had filled the dildo. Its master snickered as she traipsed towards the door.

As she reached the entry, she turned, giving my sister the once over.

"Premature ejaculation. Frustrating, isn't it?" She laughed haughtily. "I'm late for the museum charity. Duty calls for Mrs. von Mahlen. But don't worry, you'll have your chance some other day, slut." Then, having second thoughts, she un-strapped the boner and threw it on the bed. "Here. Knock yourself out," she spat.

Missy closed the door behind her and was gone. My sister sighed and started rubbing the fake ejaculate into her skin, massaging her breasts. But she was outraged, pounding her fists on the bed, undulating on the bed stretching out like a cat.

She sighed again, turned to the closet where I was hiding and said, "Linda, you can come out now."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Missy Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 713 milliseconds