• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Can't Help but Look

Can't Help but Look

It didn't seem like much at first. I had stepped off the deck and heard the soft sounds of some cd player and looked over. Through the hedge I could see your shape, laying on that towel. I looked away and stopped. Realization kicking in, you were naked. I looked back, gazing now. Yes, you were completely naked.

My heart started to pound. What to do now? What to say?

Nothing, surely you would be angry if you knew that I had noticed and then proceeded to impose on your freedom to lay in your backyard.

I went to work on my bike, my hands shaking. Look again my heart screamed, my body urged. No I told my self, that is not gentlemanly, not nice.

Fuck that. Look!

SO I did. You laid face sideways, chest down, legs spread apart a few inches. The sun glistened off the sweat sheening on your back. The soft curves of your breasts supporting you, the smooth lines of your back joining your bottom.

I looked away - I am hungry now just at the thought, the memory. I licked my lips slowly, wanting to do something. ANYTHING.

The song ended on the CD and you rolled over to look at the player. The small button of your nipple released from your weight and sat fully exposed to my view.

I closed my eyes, I distinctly remember sucking in a breath. Beautiful, proportions held the breast upright and your nipple erect.

I heard you fumble for a new CD and place it in the case. I opened my eyes again to see you now turn onto your back.

The distance between your legs increased, the shadows gave way to a view of your sex. Your breasts laid out on your chest, your stomach flat, you looked like a statue. Your hand laid across the back of your head to act as a rest. Your other hand laid across the towel away from your body.

I had not breathed in or out for seconds on end. I was mesmerized by your beauty, your raw sexual attractiveness.

"ring"

My cell phone rang and brought my attention down, looking quickly to quiet it in a way I could keep secretly watching.

When I looked back up your vision and mine locked.

"I'm sorry..." I stuttered. "I ... couldn't help myself."

You rolled onto your knees, quickly grabbed all of your things and left.

I had really done it. Voyeurism, now probably a call to the police about a dirty neighbor.

I looked down and sighed heavily. Knowing inside that I would have done it a million times over. I raised my head and looked up, you were walking away towel, CD player in hand. The towel covered your naked backside but with each step exposed the sexy lines over and over.

My how beautiful you were.

My heart excitedly lept, practically out of my chest as you stopped just before pulling the door to your house, turned back and winked with a smile so sultry that any man would have melted.

"Your welcome." you sang with a voice of the night and walked through the door letting it close behind you.

-- graceless

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Can't Help but Look

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 129 milliseconds