• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Holiday Encounter Ch. 02

Holiday Encounter Ch. 02

123

Author's Note

If you don't want to read about wife sharing then this is not for you. To those of you who gave me encouragement I thank you. If you want to contact me please feel free to do so.

*

I awoke about two hours later. Ann was lying on her side facing me. Jonathan was facing her back, his arm around her waist. I was completely sober and was thinking about what had happened. I looked at Ann sleeping peacefully with Jonathan behind her. Only a couple of hours ago he was fucking her, my wife. I felt guilty maybe. Did I make her do something she did not want to do? No. Was I sorry it happened? No again. Had it changed anything between us? For my part no and I didn't think it was going to be detrimental to our relationship. So, why did I feel..........different? I lay there trying to work this out. I can only say that it was because we had done something that was taboo I suppose. I wasn't all that concerned because I have always believed that what consenting adults do is their choice. Once two, three or however many people do something and all are in agreement and no one has been forced or coerced into doing anything, what's the problem? I knew we had taken a jump but we are very sexual people. We had never tried anything or even talked about doing anything like this before but we had taken the leap.

She was awake. Ann was looking at me, she looked guilty, scared. She was about to speak but I turned to her and held her in my arms telling her that I loved her with all my heart and that I had enjoyed what had happened and hoped she enjoyed it as much as I had. Jonathan was snoring gently. He had turned onto his back and was sound asleep. She held me tightly, whispering her love for me and that she loved only me. I suggested we sit on the balcony and talk. We crept from the bed pulling on our t shirts. I went to the bathroom while Ann made coffee for us. We sat outside saying nothing for a minute or so. It was a beautiful evening now. It was still only 8 pm.

"Do you really still love me? I never thought I'd ever do anything like that; it never even crossed my mind. I feel like I've betrayed you... the way I... behaved..." her voice trailed off.

"Ann, we are both adults. Don't feel guilty, there's nothing to feel guilty about. It just happened. Did you hear me telling you to stop?"

"I know, but it's just that I always thought that when you married you stayed faithful."

"You have stayed faithful. If you went off behind my back and had an affair, that would be cheating. What happened here was just sex, three consenting adults having sex and nothing more. Ok, we had a few beers and the joint but by the time anything happened I was in full control of my mind if not my body. Maybe I should have put a stop to it; after all, I let it happen."

"Of course not, I just know that I could never allow you to have sex with another woman. I know that sounds hypocritical but that's how I feel." She looked upset. I didn't want her to feel guilty. I had to convince her that she had no need to feel this way.

"I don't want to have another woman. That's not what this is or was about. When you and Jonathan were dancing and you kissed on the dance floor I wasn't sure how I felt. I wasn't annoyed. I felt a bit jealous but at the same time I was turned on. I didn't realise it at the time or maybe I didn't want to admit it to myself. And remember that it was me who instigated what happened. I was caressing your leg under your skirt."

"I know but"

"But nothing Ann, I love you more than ever. I enjoyed what happened. I enjoyed watching you and Jonathan fucking. I was never so turned on before. I wanted to give you him, wanted to give you a night you'd never forget, I'll never forget it. Admit it Ann, you enjoyed it too. There's no need to feel guilty about it. You did enjoy it didn't you?"

"Yes," she said softly, "but what will we do now?" She looked back into the bedroom. I could see dried cum in her hair. She looked so sexy.

"I suggest we have a shower. We'll get dressed up and go for a meal, few drinks and maybe a club."

Ann looked at me then back at Jonathan's sleeping figure. She didn't really know what she wanted to do.

"Look, it's our last night here let's go out and enjoy ourselves. If you'd rather stay in....."

"What about Jonathan?" she asked in a whisper.

"I'm sure he'd be delighted to accompany us my love, what do you think?"

"I'm not sure it's a good idea after ... you know..."

I stood up, took her in my arms and kissed her deeply. She responded and my cock grew rigid against her crotch. We kissed long and with abandon.

"You think it might not be such a good idea to bring Jonathan?"

"Yes"

"Why?" I asked.

"Because of earlier," she said. She was embarrassed but I detected she was just a little turned on.

"Because he fucked you? Came in your pussy? Came in your mouth? Or because you enjoyed him fucking you? Or maybe it's because you'd like more of his big cock in you? His dried cum is still in your hair by the way, you shouldn't have wasted it."

She was squirming and we kissed hungrily. I caressed her pussy. She was soaking wet and responded to my touch by parting her legs. I slid my finger back and forth across her pussy lips careful not to penetrate her just yet. She reached between us and stroked my now hard cock.

"You do want some more don't you?" I asked as I inserted my forefinger into her.

"Yes please" she replied.

"I mean, you want more of him don't you?"

We kissed again. "Don't you?" I repeated as I slid my finger along her slit .I could feel our dried cum on her.

"Yes"

"Yes what?" I wanted her to say it, to admit she wanted his cock again. "Tell me what you want."

"I want Jonathan." Came her barely audible reply.

"Tell me what you want Ann." She wasn't getting off the hook that easily.

"I want him to fuck me again. I want both of you to fuck me again."

"This is our last night here so anything you want is yours. You don't have to ask you know?"

We kissed a while longer and then she went for a shower while I shaved. I hopped into the shower when she finished and took my time, letting the hot water rejuvenate me. I wrapped the towel around me and opened the bathroom door. I will never forget the sight that greeted me. Ann was sitting on Jonathan's face. He was noisily licking her pussy. She had her head back and was becoming more vocal..... "That's it, I'm coming." She came very loudly, mashing her pussy against his face. When she finally calmed down she lay on him and they kissed for ages. She looked over at me and said that if we were going out we should get ready.

"I need another shower" she said with a smile.

"Is there anything else you need?" I asked.

She was still on top of Jonathan. His hands were caressing her back, her ass.

"I'd like us all to come back here after and finish our holiday together"

You didn't have to be a genius to work out what she meant. I was horny again but I wanted to recover a bit first so we arranged to get ready and Jonathan would return as soon as he showered.

Ann had a quick shower and as she was getting ready I asked her what she wanted to do.

"I really want to eat, have a few drinks and come back here and fuck both of you. I just want your cocks in me. I know how slutty I sound but you did say I could have anything I want."

"And I meant it. Now is there anything you really want? Maybe you're too shy to ask?"

She thought about it for a while and said, "Just both of you all night. I want you both to cum in me, on me. I want to taste you. I want you to fill me up. Fuck me 'til I'm sore."

I was getting hard again but it was time to go. We went to the nearest restaurant and all ate steak washed down with two bottles of wine. After the meal we had a few shots of tequila. Jonathan wanted to pay but Ann had beaten him to it and had paid on her way back from the bathroom. It was after 1 am when we left and we were all quiet. Ann was leaning into me, her head against my arm. We got to our room and she flopped onto the bed. Jonathan said goodnight and went to his room. Ann was already asleep. We were all tired out. I undressed Ann and myself and got into bed. We awoke at 1.30pm. We needed the sleep but we were now pushed for time. We had to be at the airport by five as our flight was due out at seven. By the time we packed and showered it would be time to go. There was a knock on our balcony door and in came Jonathan. He'd slept through also. He said he'd take us to the airport with him as he was leaving the hire car there. That gave us a bit of extra time but not much.

In the airport we sat in the lounge having checked in and passed through passport control. The flight was on time but we had almost two hours. Jonathan went off to find some gifts for his family while we sat and talked.

"You didn't get to have both of us all night" I said.

"No I didn't and I was really looking forward to it but maybe it's for the best" she replied.

"I was looking forward to it too. I just wish ......" I trailed off.

"You wish what?" She said turning fully towards me.

"Don't be annoyed Ann but I wish I'd taken some photos of you and him."

"Doing it?" she asked in a whisper. "Why?"

"Because I'd love to be able to relive that night again, it was the most erotic thing ever. I was never so turned on and it'd be such a buzz to see his cock in you when we wanted to remember our wild night. We'll probably never see him again."

"Fuck, you're making me wet. I still say it's probably for the best. It was just holiday madness and now we're heading back to reality. I want you now."

Jonathan came back and as we had a few beers we chatted. He asked about when we had to return to work and when our next holiday was etc. I surprised all of us by saying that Ann and I were going to be in London on the next bank holiday weekend which was only two weeks away.

"We'd love to meet up with you if you're off. Our last night here was a sort of wash out."

"You can stay at my place. It'll be all yours. I'll stay with my Mum and Dad, they live quite near. You can come and go as you please. I won't take no for an answer." He went to the bar.

"Look, before you say anything," I said looking at Ann, "I'm just trying to give you your final night of holidays. If you would rather not meet up with him and have both of us fuck you all weekend then just say so and we can go somewhere by ourselves. It's a one off."

"I can't believe we're doing this but I'm so horny I'd agree to anything. I'll probably want to change my mind tomorrow."

She was squirming in her seat as she spoke. I wasn't about to allow her to opt out. I kissed her, my tongue circling hers. When we broke the kiss I whispered, "Did you see how eager Jonathan was to meet up with us? He wants to fuck you again and again. He wants to fill you with his cock, cum in your mouth, your pussy."

"Oh fuck, I can't wait."

"Promise me you'll not change your mind Ann. I want you to promise me you'll come to London to let him fuck you. I want us to fuck you all weekend."

"I promise you, I won't change my mind, I swear. But, I thought we were only making up for our last night?" she asked as we kissed again.

"May as well spend the weekend while we're off, see how much you can handle ........"

Jonathan arrived back with our drinks and said his flight was being called to board.

"We'll see you in a couple of weeks" I said shaking his hand. We had exchanged numbers and he said he'd pick us up from the train.

"Be good" he said.

"Ann," I said, "do you want to leave Jonathan to the gate? I'll stay here and look after our things."

She looked at me and knew immediately where I was coming from.

"Ok, don't take my drink!"

As soon as they left I finished her drink and got two more. She was only gone for about five minutes and when she came back she kissed me long and hard.

"Did you see him off ok?" I asked.

"Yes, his departure gate is just around the corner."

"Come on, tell me."

"We kissed for ages. I am so wet. I wanted him to fuck me so bad. I couldn't help myself. You keep turning me on with your talk about my fucking you both. I was soaking just walking with him."

"Did you talk about it?"

"Yes, he said he couldn't wait to see us again. I told him I felt the same and then I said something that I never thought I'd say to anyone other than you. I said I couldn't wait to feel him inside me. That was when we kissed. His hand brushed my tits and I almost came there and then. He said I was the sexiest woman he'd ever known and that he'd stay celibate until he was with me again. I told him to keep all his cum for me and he was not to play with himself! He said if he had even ten minutes more he'd take me somewhere and fuck my 'beautiful pussy'. I said that I'd let him too."

"He said he'd meet us off the five o clock train and that if we changed our mind we were to text him. He said he knew that we were still in 'holiday mode' and that we might have a change of heart. I told him we were both looking forward to the weekend and we'd see him in two weeks. We kissed again and then he had to go, he was last through."

She was flushed as she revealed what had happened. I wanted her so bad right then. She was quite tipsy from the booze and was as horny as hell. In no time our flight was called and we made our way to the aircraft. We both slept for most of the journey home. Once in our house we just left everything in the hall and went to bed. We slept for ten hours or so. I had a shower and then made breakfast while Ann showered. We ate our food in bed then we cuddled up and we made love very slow and tender for a long while. We kissed each other as we made love, saying little. Ann came first, then I came and we held each other tightly. We slept some more then eventually got dressed and visited our families. Later that evening we sorted out post and did all the usual stuff, washing, paying bills etc.

In bed that night I asked Ann if she would have a problem taking a half day on the bank holiday Friday. This was the first mention of the proposed weekend trip to London and I wanted to test the waters.

"It won't be a problem" she said, "I can make up some hours before then."

"I half expected you to change your mind" I said.

"Have you?" she shot back.

"Oh no, I'm looking forward to it. It's just that I don't want you to do anything that you really don't want to do. We said at the time that anyone could call a halt at any time and that still stands."

"Well you made me promise so ..........." she had a sly grin as she continued "I guess I'll have to honour my promise."

I pulled her to me and made a grab for her ass. She pushed me away saying "You'll have to wait until our weekend away. I want you to control yourself and when we're away you can make up for lost time."

I knew there was no point in arguing so I let her have her victory for now. It was not a problem because the following day the painters arrived so access was denied anyway. It's amazing how far back a holiday seems once you return to work. By Friday our holiday was but a distant memory. I was very busy in work and Ann was putting in extra hours too. The following weekend we spent a lot of time with our families and were back to work before we knew it.

On Thursday we packed our stuff for the weekend. It was only a medium suitcase and I was surprised as usually I complain about the amount of clothes etc. I was told in no uncertain terms that a trip to London would have to encompass shopping. We had not mentioned anything about our impending weekend in almost two weeks. I decided I would have to say something.

"Have you got everything prepared?" I asked.

"Yes, just a few bits to pack before we leave."

"Are you prepared?" I said.

"I sure am! More to the point, are you?"

"I'm fit to burst. I have been constantly horny for days. I'll probably cum as soon as you touch me."

"I'm hoping that will be the case because then you'll last a lot longer when you fuck me. Actually, it's worth thinking about that."

She looked lovely, radiant. I could tell she was looking forward to the weekend and I could also see that she was both excited and a bit nervous at the same time. We finished packing and went to bed a bit early. I needed to start work early and finish early. In the morning I was having a coffee when Ann came down. She was in her bath robe, hadn't showered yet.

"You're pushing it." I said. She was normally ready by this time.

"I'm off today; got all my work done and I need to do a few things before we go."

I kissed her and left her to it. The morning flew and I was home at noon. Our train was at 14.15 so I had plenty of time. Ann had made us a light lunch and we had a cab take us to the station. The journey to London was uneventful. At times I would look at Ann and she was lost in thought. Just what those thoughts were, I do not know. I was thinking about the evening ahead also, wondering what would happen. I wasn't going to try and put any plan in place. I figured it was far better to let things develop naturally. I had packed my digital camera and the camcorder in the hope that I could get some shots of the action. I wasn't sure if Jonathan would be into it but I lived in hope.

Ann looked good in her jeans and sweat shirt, she looked good in anything. We arrived into London on time and Jonathan met us with a big smile, a handshake for me and a hug for Ann.

"I thought you'd changed your mind when I got the text. I was just heading off and saw your name come up." Ann sent him a text to let him know the train was on time.

We chatted as he drove up back streets and laneways. He took us through places I had never seen and then we were in Islington. His home was a beautiful two bed roomed top floor apartment. The apartments were once a large warehouse and the old building was kept as it was on the outside. Once inside no expense had been spared in bringing the apartments up to modern standards. His place was exceptionally clean for a guy. He told us he bought it because it was well built and close to everywhere.

"I looked at a lot of places. Some of the apartments my friends live in are awful. There is little or no privacy. You can hear the people in the next apartment talking, using the bathroom, terrible places. This one is great, I often have some of the guys around after the pub and we can listen to sounds, make noise and none of the neighbours hear anything."

He gave us a set of keys and said that we were to make ourselves at home. He proposed that we go for a meal to the local pub and then see what we wanted to do after. There were late bars and nightclubs close by. He had to go to his parents place to drop some stuff off and we arranged to meet him at the pub later.

"It's really good to see you guys, I mean that sincerely. If you need anything just ask." He showed us where everything was and left us to it.

"Lovely place isn't it?" said Ann. "Have a look at this" she called from the bathroom.

The bathroom was big. It wasn't a bathroom at all really. There was no bath. There was a corner sink and right in the middle of the ceiling was the shower. The floor was constructed in such a way that the water was drained in the middle. It was completely tiled, ceiling and all. There was a toilet in the next room along.

We showered, Ann going first. When I finished I sat on the bed and looked with mounting lust as she dressed. She was wearing a white lace thong with matching see through bra. She wore a simple white v neck jumper and a floral skirt just above the knee. She was stunning. She looked over at me, my erection obvious. She simply licked her lips seductively and said, "Down boy."

Jonathan was waiting for us in the pub. He ordered us a drink and then we went to the restaurant and ordered our food. The conversation was witty. We all laughed a lot. The food was excellent and we had a bottle of wine. We sat and talked for ages then went into the bar where we were joined by Jonathan's friends who were all nice people and good fun. He spent time talking with everyone as we mingled. We were feeling the buzz of the drink and I decided to slow down. Ann was well on the way and was really enjoying herself. Everyone was going clubbing and some began to drift off saying they'd meet up later. While I had Ann to myself I asked what she wanted to do.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Holiday Encounter Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 136 milliseconds