• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • What the Hell Happened?

What the Hell Happened?

"What the hell happened?" are the last words Steve McQueen playing the character of a rather naïve sailor in the movie Sand Pebbles uttered as he lay dying.

I have wondered from time to time what the hell happened, but then I know if I only pause long enough to think about it much. I was taken as a bride by a man near twice my age when I was 18 years old. A blonde with an attractive face, nice body -- appealing rack -- 38D with big areola and pointy nipples - taut belly, pretty pussy, firm, rounded butt and near perfect legs -- it never occurred to me that I was a trophy wife for a man who turned out to be a total bastard.

So here I sat being interviewed intimately by yet another bastard.

"Dick?" I responded at first to his question with a question, then an answer. "Dick is dick, black, brown, yellow, white, old, young. I love cock, cum, their balls, butts and most of all their dicks, the bigger the better. I like men of all ages, hairy I like the best, smooth is okay too. I prefer them to be muscular but a slender, puny guy can turn me on too."

As I answered the man's questions my mind wandered to experiences related to what I was telling this man that I had met only today.

Slender, puny guy -- The first slender, puny guy with me was the just 18-year-old son of the neighbor woman who had revealed to me that my "wonderful" husband was a sorry bastard. He was a miserable bastard because he had me and I was not enough for him. He was fucking all along women from his office, bars, on road trips and some of our neighbors.

One of the neighbor women he had fucked wanted to play with me too. She revealed my husband's infidelity to me as she made a play to lick my pussy and for me to lick her older quim.

I was shocked. Clever though, once alerted by her story of my husband fucking her, I started paying more attention to his habits -- late at work stories, visits to bars, trips to "conventions," and neighborhood parties where he disappeared for awhile during most of the parties. I let her eat me out to an orgasm and promised to return the favor at some later time. I was lying though. Pussy was not my thing; cock was and still is.

After learning the truth about my husband I went for that woman's 18-year-old son. I would say he fucked me, but that was not the case. I fucked him.

Muscular -- My first muscular man other than my asshole of a husband was my tennis instructor. Sure, my husband was paying for tennis and golf lessons for me. It was important to my husband that I be skilled in those sports, as a cook -- so I had a chef teaching me -- bridge and other card games -- so my husband and I played cards with skilled teachers -- art and music appreciation -- oh it went on an on as he shaped me into his perfect trophy wife.

After learning about my husband from the neighbor woman and fucking her puny 18-year-old son I showed up at my next tennis lesson sans panties under a short tennis skirt and top with no bra. My muscular tennis instructor and I had hardly arrived at the court, broken out the fuzzy, yellow balls before his furry ball sack was banging on my asshole as he plunged his big -- long, thick and stiff -- cock into my wet and willing pussy.

Age -- As my first older man, older than my husband, I took a 76-year-old, widowed neighbor in the swimming pool, Jacuzzi, Swedish sauna and the marital bedroom I had shared only with my husband before I learned about my husband's treachery. I had no idea a guy that age could keep getting hard, cum so much and be so skilled at bringing me to orgasm after glorious orgasm with his skillful techniques.

Men of Color -- For black, brown and yellow men I took our Japanese gardener, Mexican yard man and went to a club that catered to white bitches like me that wanted big black cock.

None of these were one-time -- day or night -- stands. Once I started on my path of revenge I took all of my firsts again and again and added more dicks to the stable of studs hot to fuck me. I became a regular at the zebra club, and if he only knew it, my sorry ass, mainly money-motivated husband could have stopped paying the gardener and yard man. I could have earned money for us at the black on white club.

"So you don't mind interracial and sucking cock?" my interviewer asked me.

"Mind it! I love it!" I asserted to my interviewer. "I also like cock in my ass," I added. "I deepthroat, swallow cum and have done group sex, with only small groups, mind you," I told him, "only two, three, four, five at a time."

"So what makes you think you can take on enough men to go for the porno world record?" he asked.

"Because I want to," I answered, "and I said only two to five at a time. I have done frat houses, taking up to five guys to the 'fuck room' with me at a time or doing them in front of the whole house and all their guests. Once my pussy, ass and mouth got opened and wet, full of cum, I was able to take on all "cummers," I said smiling nastily at him. I was also feeling my body, rubbing my tits and caressing my crotch as we talked, showing him some breast, belly, smooth upper legs and a bit of fur pie pussy as I opened, closed my legs and touched myself.

He winked and smiled back at me. "Are you okay now to give me a bit of a sample?" he asked.

"You want me to suck you, you fuck me?" I asked, blowing him a kiss from my puckered lips, rubbing my titties, my nipples erected already, opening my legs wide and showing him my hairy quim.

He stood in front of me. I felt his body -- shoulders, biceps, chest, stomach, crotch, muscular upper legs, firm butt, back to the package of his big nut sack, long, thick, hard cock. I undid his pants, fished out his pre-cum-wet dick, stroked it milking more of his clear juice from his knob end, kissed the head, licked it and closed my lips over it. I sucked, went down on him taking his mushroom crown to the back of my throat then down past the usual gag point for most cocksuckers.

He moaned and fucked my mouth as I undressed him, then myself while polishing his knob, licking his shaft, deepthroating him, concaving my face cheeks as I pleasured his cock and fondled his big nuts in their hairy sack. He let me have my way with him for awhile. Then he moved us into a 69. While feeling my body, kissing, licking, sucking on my nipples, kissing my belly, caressing my butt, tweaking my hard nips, he started licking my pussy, eating me out, digging his tongue up my slick wet hole. He licked my anus, fingered it gently with one finger, then two, three.

I was cumming already, flooding his face with my juices. Smoothly he maneuvered me onto my back. He got between my willing outspread legs. He painted my clit and pussy lips with his cock head leak of pre-cum. He pointed his helmet to my hole and pushed into me.

As his big helmet opened the way he pushed his shaft way up inside me, raking my G spot with his knob. He fucked me slow at first, a finger probing my anus. Then he started moving faster as I rolled into my second, third or fourth orgasm.

He turned me onto my knees, lifted my hips and slid his cock back into my gushing cunt. He went deeper this time on his first thrust, then fucked me again slowly, building to a faster pace. I just kept on cumming.

A cock head touched my face, brushed on my lips. I opened my mouth, took the cock in and sucked it. Fucked now from both ends, going with the flow, I looked around and saw besides my interviewer, the audio tape operator, video tape operator, and several other guys probably those handling the lighting before or whatever, several more guys had their cocks out, stroking them. I gestured with a free hand for a cock in that hand, one in my other hand, one more at my mouth for me to kiss, lick and suck.

They were black, brown, yellow, white, slender, puny, muscular, hairy, smooth, mostly young, a few older even to old. I relaxed to keep cumming, letting the guys fuck me as they wanted, turning me this way and that, dicking me in any hole they wanted, being stroked by my hands, feeling, stroking, fingering and fucking me.

Once they were done using me, me filled and coated with their cum, I was allowed to sit up, get somewhat orderly. With a pussy juice and cum-slick hand I signed the contract and took the commitment check for me to make an attempt at breaking the porn gangbang record.

I was shocked by the amount of the check. I was really looking forward to the gangbang record attempt. I told all these guys I sure hoped they would join in on that occasion because they sure fucked me good.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • What the Hell Happened?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 132 milliseconds