• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Bruises Ch. 17

Bruises Ch. 17

"This isn't a motel," Walt said when they pulled up to the Hay-Adams Hotel in downtown Washington, D.C.

"That's right," she laughed. "I want to be pampered this week."

"This must cost a fortune, won't Martin get upset?"

"I've got my own money," she said. "I have a private stash for special things and I want this week to be special."

The valet took the car after a bellhop removed the luggage and Walt followed his mother to the desk and arrived just as she gave the clerk their names.

"Ah, yes. Here it is, Sgt. and Mrs. Walter Ridgeway. Is that right?"

"Yes, it is," she said and grinned at Walt's astonished face.

"Welcome," the clerk said and passed the forms across the counter.

"Here, sweetheart," she said. "Will you take care of this please?"

Walt scanned the registration form and quickly signed his name.

"Here are your keycards, will there be anything else, Sergeant?"

"No, that will be all. Thank you."

Picking up her purse, she led the way to the elevators and waited for a car.

"You're something else," Walt said in a low voice. "Sgt. and Mrs. Ridgeway, indeed. My Peggy Mom amazes me more each day."

They waited for several people to exit the car before getting on and pushing the button for their floor.

"You ain't seen nothin' yet," she laughed and presented him with a big, sloppy kiss on the lips.

When they arrived at their room, the bellhop was waiting for them with the clothing bag hanging in the closest and their suitcases on the stand.

"Anything else, sir?" he asked.

"No, that's all, thank you."

Felling generous, Walt pulled a ten-dollar bill from his pocket and handed it to him.

"Thank you, sir," the bellhop responded. "If you and the Mrs. need anything, just ring."

"The Mrs.?" Walt laughed after the bellhop left the room. "Does everyone think you're my wife?"

"Yep," she grinned. "Look in the other room."

The bed looked like a four-poster and was dressed in white with hearts and cupids on the pillows. A basket of goodies with a champagne bottle sticking up out of it sat on a little table. Moving to the bathroom, Walt saw a hot tub big enough for two people to enjoy.

Peggy stood behind him and when he turned she had the biggest grin on her face that he had ever seen.

"Is this the honeymoon suite?" he asked.

"It sure is, and it's all ours."

Walt reached out for her but she skipped back and waggled her finger at him.

"Uh, uh. Not yet. If I let you touch me, we'll never make it to dinner."

"Dinner? Where are we going to dinner?"

"You'll see, now go and take a shower. I'll use the other bathroom and I'll unpack our clothes."

Walt was pleased to find that the hotel, obviously because Peggy had ordered it, had placed a seat in the bathtub. When he got out of the shower he found that his mother had set his toilet articles along with a pair of his new white boxers and a tee shirt on the vanity. After shaving and dressing in his underwear, he went out into the bedroom and found his dress blues hanging on the clothes rack.

"Mom," he breathed and a tear formed in his eye. "You're the most special person in the whole world."

She had already pinned up his pants leg and after he dressed, he stood and looked at himself in the mirror.

"Not bad for a one-legged Marine," he said to his reflection as he balanced with one crutch.

"I think you look pretty sexy, Marine," her voice came from behind him.

Peggy moved a step to the side so her son could see her in the mirror.

"Holy shit, mom. You look like a bride."

"Thank you, son. I feel like one," she stood next to him and posed with her hand on her hip.

"Where did you get that dress?"

"You like?"

"I love."

"It's the dress I wore when your father and I renewed our vows on our tenth wedding anniversary. This is the first time I've worn it since then."

Walt turned and studied her. His eyes took in her white nylons and satin shoes before moving up over the ivory colored, satin princess-line dress. A hint of cleavage showed between the lapels of the short-sleeved jacket she wore to cover her bare shoulders. Pearl earrings and a matching necklace completed her outfit.

Peggy clasped his hand that he reached out to her and took a step towards him. Her heels brought her up to almost eye level with him.

"I love you, Peggy Mom," he said in a husky voice that was full of emotion. "Oh, God, do I love you."

His mother's lips moved but no sound came out of her emotionally choked throat. She smiled and touched a tear that formed in the corner of her eye.

Taking a deep breath, she leaned forward and lightly brushed her lipsticked lips against his. He tried to follow her lips when she moved away but she touched her hand to his chest to hold him back.

"Sorry, Sergeant. You'll mess up my makeup," she smiled. "Later, OK?"

He nodded in agreement. Reaching up, she removed his hat and carefully placed it on a chair.

"I have something for us," she said. "If you don't want it, I'll understand."

"For us?"

"Yes," she whispered and held up the velvet pouch that she had retrieved from her jewelry box.

Opening it, she shook it into the palm of her hand and displayed three rings. Walt looked at them and then looked up at her with his eyebrows raised in question.

"This is my engagement ring and the wedding rings that your father and I wore while we were married. I took his off of him before he was buried. I would like us to wear them when I'm with you."

Tears welled up in Walt's eyes as he took the engagement ring from her hand, kissed it, and slipped it onto the ring finger of her left hand. Choosing her wedding ring, he repeated the kiss, slipped it on the same finger and held her hand up for inspection.

"Yes, I would like that," he said.

Peggy held his hand and fitted his father's wedding ring onto his finger and holding his hand to her lips, she kissed it. It fit perfectly and he held it up in front of him.

"I will," he answered to the unspoken question. "I will, Peggy Mom."

"And, I will," she answered. "I will."

Forgetting her makeup, they came together in a long kiss. It was the kiss of two lovers promising their devotion to each other.

"Wow!" she said when she stepped back with a flushed face. "Wow! I feel like a newlywed."

"You are," he declared. "You are my wife and I want you."

The telephone rang as he pulled her back into his arms.

"Let it ring," he instructed.

"No, we have to answer it. I know it's important. Here," she handed him the telephone.

"I don't believe you," he smiled and shook his head in amazement as he hung up the handset. "Fix your lipstick, my wife, our chariot awaits."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Bruises Ch. 17

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1263 milliseconds