• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Bruises Ch. 16

Bruises Ch. 16

Martin was still asleep when Peggy walked into the kitchen and found Walt sitting at the table. He was drinking a glass of milk and reading the morning paper.

"Anything new on this beautiful Saturday morning?" she asked and kissed him on the head.

Walt put his arm around her waist and pulled her into his side.

He pointed to the newspaper and said, "Yep, right here it says that Peggy Mom is more beautiful than a Saturday morning in the summertime."

"You're something else," she said and slapped him playfully on the shoulder. "I don't believe you but I accept all compliments."

"Believe me, Peggy Mom, to me you are," he said and tried to bite her on the butt before she twisted away. "What time are we leaving?"

It was nearly ten o'clock by the time they got everything together and packed in her car. Martin was awake but he didn't offer to help them. Walt questioned her need for a clothing bag since they probably wouldn't be going anywhere but she dismissed his questions and hung it on the rack in the car. He tried to help carry some stuff out but it was too much trouble for him and Peggy was afraid he would trip and fall down the front steps.

Martin only grunted when she declared that they were leaving.

"Why do you act like that?" she asked with tears in her eyes and in her voice. "What have I ever done to you to make you treat me like you do?"

Marin ignored her question.

"See you when you get back," he said and walked out into the kitchen.

Peggy leaned against the doorframe and watched him walk out of the room. Drying her tears with a tissue, she gathered her purse and sweater and left the house.

"What's wrong, mom?" Walt asked when she sat down and rested her forehead on the wheel.

"It's OK, honey," she said. "Don't worry about it. I'll be OK."

"It was him again, wasn't it?"

"Yes, I give up," she declared and started the car.

"Seat belt, mom," Walt reminded her.

Peggy sat staring out of the windshield for a moment before turning to Walt with a determined look on her face.

"I'll be right back," she said.

"Do you want me to go with you?" he asked.

"No, I'll be right back. You stay here."

Martin was nowhere in sight when she reentered the house. Going to their bedroom she opened her dresser drawer and took out her old jewelry box. She opened it and removed a little velvet bag before replacing the box in the drawer. Removing her commitment ring, she put it in the cut glass jewelry bowl on the top of her dresser and went back out to the car.

"What's that," Walt asked when she put the bag into her purse.

"Just something I will need later," she replied and smiled at him. "Ready? Let's go."

Walt dozed as she sped down the interstate. She glanced over at him and saw that he was sleeping peacefully. Her thoughts went to their relationship and she felt a shudder of passion when she remembered the previous night.

She was in love with her son and she didn't know what to do about it. It was so wrong on so many fronts that she couldn't rationalize what they were doing based on society's rules. On the other hand, it was so right from a personal standpoint that society's rules did not apply.

"Is it just the sex?" she asked aloud.

Glancing over at her son she studied his face for a moment before returning her eyes to the road. In that split second, her body responded and she could feel her labia tingling with a new flow of blood.

"What's going to happen?" she thought. "Where are we going with this?"

Once again, her memory returned to the previous night and the vision of his head underneath her skirt. She clenched her thighs together as she recalled the feeling of his mouth on her.

"I've got to stop this," she declared to herself. "I'm the parent here and he is still my child. I have to find a way to stop this before we end in a disaster."

Even as she silently voiced her promise she knew she was lying to herself. In fact, she was already thinking ahead to their stay in the hotel. She had planned to seduce him or to let him seduce her to the point where they would have actual sex.

Her diaphragm was in her cosmetic bag and she planned to use it either tonight or tomorrow. The thought of them being able to lie naked together sent another wave of tingles up and down her body.

"Maybe just one more time, one more night," she said.

"What was that, mom?" Walt asked. "One more time?"

His voice startled her and she looked over at him. He was taking a sip of water and their eyes met.

Thinking fast she said, "One more time down this road. Maybe this will be the last time we have to go to the hospital."

"Maybe, mom, maybe," he said and slid over next to her.

"I love you, Peggy Mom," he said and kissed her on the cheek. "Let's stop in the next rest stop and make out."

"Stop it," she giggled and pushed him away. "You'll wreck us if you keep that up."

"I'll bet I can make you wet," he challenged and put his hand on her thigh.

"Stop that, I said, and I mean it."

"Stop what?" he asked and moved his hand upwards.

"You know what I mean. I'm your mother, now stop it."

"And I'm your son and I love you," he retorted and his fingers touched her wet panties.

Peggy squirmed in the seat and tried to concentrate on her driving.

"I told you I could make you wet," he laughed.

"I have to pee," she said.

"That doesn't feel like pee to me," he disputed and raised his hand to his face. "It doesn't smell or taste like it either."

"Well, I do have to pee and I'm going to stop at the next rest stop. Now move over to your own side and put your seat belt back on before we get a ticket."

Walt refused to let Peggy park in a handicapped spot so she parked a dozen or so spaces down. After she turned off the engine, he took her arm and gently urged her to slide across the seat to his side. Her skirt dragged on the cloth seat and he could see her white panties as she tried to untwist it. He reached for them but she quickly closed her legs.

"You're bad," she said and slapped his hand. "We have to stop this."

"How about we stop tomorrow," he joked. "I want you right now and I can't wait."

"Well, you're going to have to, it's too public here."

His face was only inches away from her before she gave in and closing her eyes she wet her lips in preparation for a kiss. Their lips had barely touched when she felt his hand back on the inside of her thigh. Sighing into his mouth, she spread her legs to let him touch her place.

A soft moan escaped her lips when his fingers gently traced her lips through her panties. She hunched up against him before she remembered where they were.

"Stop," she said and pulled her skirt down over her thighs. "Now, stop it."

Walt grinned and gave her a peck on the lips before opening his door.

Several people glanced at them as they walked side-by-side up the sidewalk to the rest rooms but one man came over to them and stood in their path.

"Good afternoon," he said and raising his arm, he saluted Walt.

"Thank you for serving, Marine," he said. "They won't let me back into the Corps. I'm too old."

"Thank you," Walt replied. "How did you know I'm a Marine?"

"We can spot each other anywhere. I guess it's how we carry ourselves. Anyway, thanks for taking care of my country since they won't let me do it anymore."

"It's my turn now," Walt told him and shook his hand.

"Where you headed?" the man asked.

"Walter Reed for my new leg," Walt replied and stuck his stump out for emphasis.

"Those new legs are great, my son has one. You and your wife will be dancing in no time."

"Oh, she's,"

"Thank you, I'm sure we will," Peggy replied and squeezed his arm against her side.

They were a few steps away from the stranger when Walt looked at her and asked, "Mom?"

"Shush," she smiled at him and squeezed him again. "Now, let me go pee."

Peggy was talking on her cell phone when Walt got back to the car.

"That will be fine," she said into the phone. "We'll be there in a few hours. Thank you, bye."

"Who was that?" Walt asked.

"A hotel, I changed our reservation," she responded.

"Why? Didn't we have one?"

"Yes, but I think we're going to need a different one," she giggled and blushed. "By the way, we'll have to get you one of those left hand gas pedal thingys so I don't have to do all of the driving."

"I don't mind you driving," he laughed and reaching over he cuddled her breast. "It leaves my hands free for more important things."

"Be good. I'm trying to drive.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Bruises Ch. 16

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1260 milliseconds