• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Bruises Ch. 12-13

Bruises Ch. 12-13

Chapter 12

Peggy sat on the edge of her bed and rolled her nylons down and off of her legs. She carefully folded them because she knew that this was not the last time she would wear them for her son.

Something had clicked during that last kiss they shared before returning to their bedrooms. Her mind was no longer in turmoil about their actions. She was now at ease with her decision to take her son as a lover. She was sure that there would be moments of doubt and guilt but the joy of their love would soon wipe all of that away.

Martin and their sham marriage never entered her mind. It was as if a door had been closed on their relationship and it was forever locked in the bad dream recesses of her mind.

Martin returned later in the evening but not before mother and son had enjoyed each other several more times.

She had changed into a pair of loose-legged shorts and a camisole top, sans underwear. Walt wore another pair of the boxers she had bought for him. He kept a pair of elastic waist shorts near him in case Martin showed up early.

As soon as they came out of their bedrooms, they knew that they both had the same idea as to how to spend their day together. Peggy went about her usual chores while Walt relaxed on the patio with one of her romance novels.

She made it a point to visit with him several times during the next few hours and each time they managed to tantalize each other a little more. They played a little game in which they made up excuses to touch one another.

"Can you still feel the lump on my leg?" she asked the first time she came out to see him.

"No, but I'm not sure I'm in the right place," he said while caressing her inner thigh.

"Maybe it's a little higher up," she offered.

"This high?" he asked and moved his fingers another inch or so.

"Maybe higher," she said in a deeper voice.

"Here?" he tormented her again.

"Higher," she said in a voice now choked with passion.

"How about here?"

"Almost," came out in a gasp.

Peggy looked down at Walt with one hand holding his erection through his silk boxers and the other hidden under the pant leg of her shorts. Her eyes were almost closed with heavy lidded passion.

Looking up at her, Walt grinned with the knowledge that he had teased her to the limit of her endurance. He knew he had to do something or he was afraid she would fall. His hand moved the last inch up the inside of her thigh and the backs of his fingers grazed her lips.

He watched as his mother made a long, shuddering "oh" sound and spreading her legs, she gripped his bare shoulder so hard that her nails dug into his flesh.

He repositioned his hand and slowly pushed his thumb up and inside of her. The shuddering changed to a conscious humping motion against him. She grunted with each thrust of her hips and at the moment she orgasmed, he pressed his finger against her anus.

"Oh, God. Oh, baby, baby, baby, ohhh," she said in a trembling voice. "Oh, God."

Her legs gave way and she knelt on the hard stone of the patio with her head on his lap.

"Oh, honey. I've never cum so fast in my life. You make me feel so good."

"That sounds like a song," he kidded. "Do you know any more?"

"Stop making fun of me," she pouted. "I can't help myself around you. I'm going nuts."

"Speaking of nuts, mine could use some help," he offered and released his erection through the fly of his shorts.

"You are a nasty, nasty, boy," she said and encircled it with her thumb and forefinger.

"Don't I get your whole hand?"

"No, this is all you get for being so mean to me and teasing me like that."

"That's because I know you like to be teased. Don't you?"

"How did you find out so much about me in so short a time?" she asked while running the circle of her thumb and forefinger up and down the full length of his erection.

"It must be our special relationship," he replied an instant before he poured his cum all over her hand.

They continued playing with each other for the next several hours. It was a good thing that Walt finally put his shorts on because Martin showed up about fifteen minutes later. Walt heard him come in but none of them made any effort to greet each other. He could hear Peggy talking to him in the kitchen but he couldn't hear what they were saying.

A short time later, Peggy's voice calling him to dinner woke Walt from a dozy slumber. He went to his room and donned a shirt and washed his hands before joining them at the dinner table.

He sniffed his fingers for the twentieth time right before he washed his hands. He could still smell his mother's scent on them and it excited him to remember what they had done. He had a perverse notion to eat dinner with Martin while knowing that her pussy smell was on his fingers but he thought better of it.

"How did the meeting go?" Walt asked Martin.

"Not good," he replied. "Those jerks down there are not going to give us anything for laying us off. They told me that they are going to fight my Workman's Compensation suit too."

"That's too bad," Walt replied without any enthusiasm. "Are you going to try and get another job?"

"I shouldn't have to get a job. When are you going to stop sitting on your ass and get a job? You can work in a McDonald's standing on one leg, can't you?"

"Martin!" Peggy warned him. "You know Walt has a job, he is still in the Marine Corps."

"When is your leg going to be ready, anyway?" Martin asked in a voice designed to try and defuse the conversation.

"I'm hoping for a call either today or tomorrow," Walt replied. "The three weeks is almost up."

"Look, I'm sorry, OK? I'm not in a good mood tonight. I'm going in and read the paper."

Peggy stood and came over to Walt.

Caressing his cheek, she said, "I'm sorry, honey," in a conciliatory tone.

"It's OK, mom," he assured her. "Did you hear him? He actually apologized. He doesn't bother me. I know who I am and what I can do. I'll be OK."

He balanced on his leg and passed the dishes to her at the sink. When they were all stacked on the counter, he hopped across to her and stood behind her. Holding her by her waist, he kissed her neck through her hair.

"Umm," he murmured. "You taste and smell nice."

"Go away," she whispered and pushed back at him with her bottom.

He knew she could feel his erection and he giggled into her ear.

"Doesn't that thing ever get soft?" she asked in mock anger.

"Not when it's near you," he laughed and pushed it against her.

"Get out of here before he sees us," she ordered.

Peggy moaned and dropped her chin to her chest when he slipped his hands up under her camisole to fondle her breasts and tug at her nipples.

"Oh, sweet Jesus. I can't stand it," she whispered. "Now go away before we get caught."

"When are you going to let me make real love to you?" he asked.

Peggy stiffened at the question and she felt the blood rush to her head.

"I ... I don't know if I can do that," she whispered. "I just don't know if I'm ready or if it's ever going to be the right time for that."

Walt was disappointed with her answer.

"I'll be there and waiting when you decide it's time, my Peggy Mom," he whispered and giving a final squeeze to her breasts and a last thrust of his erection to her bottom, he left.

Chapter 13

Karen woke up at dawn on Friday morning. Her first thoughts were of her son and their new relationship. Touching herself through her panties, she knew she would find them already wet with her arousal. Her newfound sexual love for her son had turned into an obsession. Her mind was constantly focusing on it to the point where she could hardly think of anything else.

She had trouble going to sleep the night before and, at one point, she considered sneaking out of bed and going to Walt's room. That thought had released a flood of moisture and emotions that left her with a pounding heart. Even with her decision that what they were doing was right, she was still sometimes torn between her need for Walt's touches and kisses and her feelings of shame.

"You're a perverted slut," she told herself. "That is your son you are playing around with. He's not some young man from you met in a bar. You've got to stop it."

She tried to rationalize her actions with the excuse that Martin had rejected her and it didn't look like he was going to change. Her internal arguments were influenced by her newfound lust for her son and no matter how hard she tried, she could not get the memories of his kisses and caresses out of her head.

The past 24-hours had been the happiest of her life since before Walter died. Their sneaking around to spend a few naughty moments with each other left her tingling and aroused. As soon as each one of their little episodes with each other was over, she found herself planning for the next one.

The danger of Martin finding out, or even possibly suspecting something, made the whole thing more exciting. She remembered almost fainting with the surge of passion she felt when Walt had kissed her and fingered her not ten-feet away from where Martin was sitting.

It only took thirty seconds for her to climax and she had to cram her mouth into Walt's shoulder so Martin would not hear her moans over the sound of the television. When she came up for air, they had looked into each other's eyes and fought to stifle their laughter at what they had just done.

Walt smelled his fingers and then brushed them under her nose so she could share in her scent of arousal. His action sent another surge of passion through her and she rubbed his erection through his shorts. The sudden sound of Martin's recliner moving to the sitting position stopped them before she could help him to cum. After that, they tried but did not have a chance to be alone for the rest of the evening.

Easing out of the bed, so as to not wake Martin, she put on her robe over her sleep tee and walked out through the kitchen and onto the patio.

Walt awoke about the same time as his mother. When he rubbed his eyes, he could still detect the faint scent of her pussy on his fingers. As he had done the night before, he masturbated with his hand up to his face. He remembered the adrenaline rush he got when they first kissed while standing behind Martin's chair.

The danger of being detected buzzed in his head and heightened his arousal. He remembered getting much the same high adrenalin feeling while on patrol in Iraq. When he reached for her waistband, he found that she had already loosened the snap and lowered the zipper on her shorts while they kissed.

His hand moved down over her familiar belly and slid under the waistband of her panties. He could feel her suck in her stomach when his fingers moved through her pubic hair. He stopped there for a teasing moment and she made a noise of frustration through their kiss along with a little jerk of her hips.

Cupping her crotch, he inserted his middle finger between her lips, and slowly swept it upward until it was circling her little bud. Her hips jerked wildly at his touch and tearing her mouth away from his, she buried her face in the crook of his neck to suppress her moans.

After she stopped trembling, she lifted her head and the sight of her flushed face struggling not to laugh at their boldness almost sent him into a fit of giggling. She squeezed his erection through his shorts and he thought she was going to bring him to a climax. They had to stop when the sound of Martin's chair returning to the sitting position forced them to pull apart.

A quick kiss and they separated and moved away to adjust their clothing before Martin could struggle out of his seat.

He lay in bed with his semen coating his hand and belly and wished it were inside of his mother. He knew she was hesitant about crossing that final, forbidden line and he wanted to respect her wishes. At the same time he didn't know how long he could continue their little trysts before he lost control and forced himself upon her.

Peggy turned when she heard the sound of the sliding screen door opening. She was relieved to see that it was Walt and not Martin coming towards her. He reached her chair and using the arm of the chair for support, he bent down and kissed her on the lips.

"Mornin' Peggy Mom," he said. "You look even more beautiful in the morning."

Peggy reached up and pulling his head back down for another kiss. Their tongues entwined and she felt the immediate surge of arousal that tormented her every time they touched.

"Where is he?" he asked taking her hand and sitting down in the chair beside hers.

"Still asleep but he could get up any minute. I never know."

"Do you want to go somewhere where we can be alone?" he suggested.

"Yes, I mean no, no we can't."

"Why?"

"Because, I'm afraid of what might happen. I love you and I don't want to ruin it by doing something that might hurt us."

"What could hurt us?"

Peggy looked at him and pulling his hand over to her lap she squeezed it with both hands.

"You know what I mean."

"You mean, making love? Fucking?" he said in a low voice.

She didn't answer but continued to stare at him while nervously twisting her fingers in his.

"That's what you mean, isn't it?"

"Yes," she whispered.

"Don't you want me to make love to you?"

"Oh, baby, you don't know how much I do. But we can't."

"Why not?"

"I ... I don't know, it's just not right, that's all."

"Mom, you're talking nonsense. You know how I feel about you and I think I know how you feel about me. What's not right?"

"Please, I don't know, I just don't know."

"I'm sorry, mom, but I love you and I want you. Let me know when you are ready. OK?"

Walt struggled to his feet and picking up his crutches, he went back into the house.

Peggy sat there in turmoil. Her vacillation was tormenting her. She knew what she wanted to do but she was afraid to take the next step. Suddenly a thought occurred to her.

"What happens if we do and I get pregnant?"

Pushing herself up off of the chair, she stood looking out over the yard for a moment.

"Yes," she said aloud and walked back into the house.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Bruises Ch. 12-13

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 349 milliseconds