• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Meter Reader

The Meter Reader

It was a very hot August day here in south Florida. My husband was away for the week on business. I was very bored with nothing to do, so I called my girlfriend Sarah over, from across the street. I knew that on Mondays her mom had the kids and her husband was at work. I told her to bring some wine and to meet me at my pool in the backyard.

I was laying out by the pool for about five minutes when Sarah came to join me. She brought my favorite white wine and we poured two large glasses for each other. Sarah then took off her cover up revealing her new bikini that she told me about.

"Wow girl you look great for having two kids. How do you stay so hot, I hope I look that good after I have a baby, I said."

"How is that going by the way, any luck yet, She said."

"The doctor said its Steve problem, not me. Were still trying, but no plus sign yet. I'm really starting to get frustrated."

"I don't have to worry about getting pregnant anymore. Rick just had a vasectomy, we decided two was enough, She said."

The wine was catching up to us, I was feeling good. Our conversation then turned to sex. She couldn't believe it when I told her Steve was the only guy I had been with. Sarah was telling me about her college experiences and the multiple lovers she had. The more she went in to details, the more turned on I was getting. Lately sex with my husband Steve was getting kind of stale.

"So tell me Amy, How big is Steve, She said."

"What do you mean."

"You know what I mean, His penis size."

I knew that Steve had a small dick, "Maybe four or five inches hard, I said."

"You poor girl, You need to know what it feels like to get fucked by a big cock." Then she said, "All this sex talk is making my nipples hard, you don't mind if I take my top off."

Before I could respond, Sarah had her set her tits free. I also took my top off. My house backed up to the woods, so nobody could see us. We were getting real sweaty, so we got in the pool to cool off. After a quick dip, we poured some more wine, and laid back down to catch some more rays.

We were getting more tipsy by the second. I kept thinking about what she said earlier about fucking a big cock. I asked her what was the biggest she's had. She said, "I once had sex with a black guy in college who had a ten inch dick."

I couldn't believe what she was telling me. I was getting so hot listening to her sex story. It sounded like so much fun. She could see that I was liking it, because my nipples were now rock solid. Out of nowhere Sarah then reached over and touched my boob. I was totally caught off guard, but I didn't move a muscle. She then started to massage my tit. She was expecting a response from me, but I didn't say a word. I turned on my side facing her and said, "You are such a naughty girl."

She said, "I couldn't resist, you have such nice titties."

I reached out and touched her boobs. We were laying there massaging each others tits. Sarah's hand started moving down my stomach. I spread my legs open giving her permission. Her fingers made there way down to my pussy. I let out a gasp as my breathing was getting heavier. She slowly moved her fingers under my bikini bottom. Her face was inches away from mine. I closed my eyes and our lips met. We started kissing each other slow and passionately. I let out long moan as her fingers made contact with my wet slit. I then felt her fingers enter my hole. My pussy was on fire, I was so horny.

We were going at it for about five minutes, when all of a sudden we heard the gate to my backyard opening. We stopped and reached for our towels to cover up. It was the meter reader man from the electric company. He was tall and black, with huge muscles. I would have guessed him to be in his forties.

At first he didn't see us laying there. He walked over to the electric meter to take his reading. I looked over at Sarah, she had an evil grin on her face. She turned to me and whispered in my ear, "Lets give this guy a show, it'll be fun." We then dropped our towels, exposing our tits. I couldn't believe what I was doing, it felt so naughty. When he saw us, he hid in the bushes, thinking we didn't see him. As I was laying there I was thinking about the story Sarah told me about her with that black guy. Sarah then turned to me and said quietly, "I bet he has a big dick."

"Sarah, were married, don't get any thoughts in your head."

We laid there for about five minutes, trying not to notice him spying on us. Then the guys cell phone goes off. He immediately stopped it, but it was too late, we caught him. We pretended to act shocked that he saw us.

"I'm sorry, just getting a reading on your electric meter, I'll be going now," He said.

We both noticed the massive bulge in his shorts.

"How long have you been standing there," Sarah said.

"Uh couple seconds," He said.

"What's that in your shorts there, She said."

"Sarah stop," I said.

She had that evil grin on her face again. I knew what she was up to.

"Come here," She said to the guy in a very seductive voice. He walked over to us laying on our loungers. What was she getting us in to, I thought. For some reason I didn't stop her, maybe it was all the wine we drank.

"What's your name," She said.

"Jerome"

"Hi Jerome, my name is Sarah and this is my friend Amy."

"Hi," I said.

"Do you like what you see Jerome," Sarah said.

"Yes ma'am," He said.

We were both looking at the huge bulge that was trying to burst out his shorts.

"Why don't you take them shorts off so we can see how big that thing really is," Sarah said.

Jerome couldn't believe his luck, he was smiling from ear to ear. He wasted no time in taking off his clothes. Now he was just standing there in his boxer briefs. The sweat gleamed off his huge muscles. His body was perfectly chiseled and black as coal too. Then he slowly peeled down his under wear.

Our jaws dropped to the floor. "Holy shit, is that thing real," I said. I couldn't believe what I was looking at. It had to be almost a foot long, and it was so fat.

"Do you girls like what you see," He said.

"Touch it Amy," Sarah said.

"I cant do that."

"You know you want to," Sarah said.

I couldn't control myself anymore. I sat up and reached out slowly to touch his cock. I was so nervous, I had never touched any other penis than my husbands before. My fingers made contact, It was so hot.

"Go ahead girl, It won't bite," He said with a laugh.

I could barely wrap my hand around his massive shaft. I started pulling on the big mushroom head. Sarah joined me stroking his cock. Sarah then bent down and kissed the head of his dick with her mouth. She opened her mouth wide and slowly started to suck his cock. My pussy was now dripping, I was so horny watching her give him a blow job. I got down closer, my mouth was watering. With his cock in her mouth Sarah looked over at me.

"Suck his dick Amy," was all she said. I couldn't hold back anymore. I looked up at Jerome's eyes as my mouth made contact with his dick. I slowly moved my lips over the head of his dick. My mouth was stretched open so wide. It tasted so good in my mouth. I really started to get in to it. Sarah was licking his balls as I was sucking the head. Then we both started licking up and down his shaft until our tongues met at the head. We were both licking on his dickhole. We were going at like the two little sluts we were.

Sarah then pushed me down on to the lounger. As I laid on my back, she got down and slowly peeled off my bikini bottom exposing my juicy pussy. She started to lick my pussy. I was moaning so loud, it felt so good.

"Put your cock in my mouth," I said to Jerome. I sucked hard on his dick as Sarah was licking and fingering my hot wet pussy. I could feel a orgasm coming over me. I had lost all control over my body, I couldn't take it anymore. I pulled his cock out of my mouth, looked up at Jerome and said, "Fuck me with your big black cock."

Sarah couldn't believe what she heard. Jerome came around and positioned himself over top of me. Sarah got down by my side and to guide his cock in. The massive head slowly started to stretch the opening of my cunt.

"Its too big I don't think it will fit," I said. But he slowly pushed harder. I just had to feel what a big cock felt like. Jerome was licking my nipples as he was easing his dick in and out. My pussy was so full, it felt incredible.

"YES...YES FUCK ME HARDER, IM SUCH A SLUT FOR YOUR BLACK COCK!!!"

Hs cock entered deep in to my womb. He started fucking me so hard and fast.

"IM CUMMING...FUUUCK MEEE!!!"

I explode all over his cock. I never thought I could cum so hard, It was amazing. Sarah was rubbing my clit and sucking on my nipples. Jerome pinned my legs back with his arms, fucking me deeper.

"IM SUCH A FUCKING SLUT WIFE......I LOVE YOUR FUCKING DICK!!!"

Sarah said to me, "Who's dick feels better, Jerome's or your husband Steve."

"FUCK STEVE AND HIS PUNY LITTLE DICK, I CAN NEVER FUCK HIM AGAIN!!!"

I didn't care anymore I belonged to this cock. Jerome bent down and we started kissing each other deeply. I orgasmed again. I could feel it drip down my ass crack. I knew Jerome was about to cum soon by the look on his face. The thought of me getting knocked up with a black baby sent me into another mind blowing orgasm.

"CUM INSIDE ME...PLANT YOUR SEED IN ME...KNOCK ME UP WITH YOU BLACK BABY!!!"

Sarah's face was in shock. She turned towards me and kissed my mouth deeply. Jerome was really pounding me hard.

"IM CUMMING BABY," Jerome said.

His cum shot deep up in my uterus. I was still kissing Sarah when he came in me. He blasted my womb full of his cum. Jerome bent down and joined us in a three way kiss. We kissed for two minutes straight. Then he pulled his cock out of me releasing a river of cum, dripping down my ass. Sarah went over to his cock and started sucking him clean. I joined her and we took turns sucking him back to full hardness.

That's when Sarah got up on the lounger on all fours with her ass high in the air. She looked back at Jerome, peeling down her bikini bottom and said, "I want to feel your cock inside of me too." Jerome walked up to her ass and licked her slit up and down. He spread her as cheeks apart and licked her asshole as I was still sucking on his dick.

"FUCK ME NOW," Sarah commanded.

He stood up and placed his dick at the entrance to her cunt. Sarah's eyes opened wide as he pushed in to her. Sarah was screaming in ecstasy as Jerome started to pound it to her. She was really screaming loud for all the neighbors to hear.

"IM A BLACK COCK WHORE TOO, FUCK ME HARDER!!!!"

Sarah pulled my cunt to her face and was licking the cum dripping out. Jerome was pounding as hard as he could. I could tell by the look on his face that he was about to blow again.

"Were do you want my cum baby," Jerome said.

Sarah looked me in the eye and said, "I want to be pregnant with you."

"I'm going to cum," Jerome said as a final warning.

"KNOCK ME UP MOTHERFUCKER!!!!"

"AAHHHHH," Jerome screamed out as he flooded her unprotected cunt with his hot potent sperm. After a minute, he pulled his massive cock out her. Me and Sarah both collapsed on the lounger together, holding each other in our arms. Jerome quickly got dressed and left out the gate as fast as he could.

A month later we both found that we were both pregnant. Every chance I get I'm with Sarah. We don't know what is going to happen when our husbands find out that we were impregnated by a black man. As long as we have each other, everything will be just fine.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Meter Reader

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds