• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Fated Ch. 34

Fated Ch. 34

I was breathing rather hard as my big brother's face finally rose from between my legs. My heart was still pounding so hard that my heartbeat filled my ears. The orgasm had been so powerful, so encompassing, that I felt not just sated, but absolutely drained.

Slowly, Eric kissed his way up my body, pausing briefly at my chest to suckle a breast. When his lips finally reached mine, I could prominently taste myself on his lips and feel his dripping sex brushing against my clitoris.

It took only a moment for my sisterly body to be filled, which in turn caused my long, low moan to fill our bedroom. Without any conscious effort, I squeezed him from without and from within, and when he dipped his love-coated face to my neck, his hot breath seemed to revitalize me.

"Slowly," I requested, "please..."

He did not disappoint. Crushing me into the mattress with his full weight, my big brother moved slowly within me, still breathing hotly into my neck.

And then, to our combined chagrin, my cell phone rang, and from the ringtone, it was our mother. Knowing how she was, we both groaned aloud, pissed that she had just ruined such a wonderful Saturday afternoon sexcapade.

While our mother left me a voicemail, Eric and I shared one final kiss, one last opportunity for me to taste my passion upon his lips, and then he withdrew from me. The expression of disappointment on my big brother's face was classic, but it truly was a testament to just how much he desired me, body and soul, and that warmed my heart even in my anger at our mother's intrusion.

"I've been out getting the mail," I said, laying down our cover story. "You're out at the pool doing some laps."

"Okay," he agreed. "I'll be quiet."

In both his voice and mine, I could still hear the just-interrupted disappointment and the carnal breathiness. I knew that our cover story would buy me time to calm down as I stood and sought the thong Eric had removed from me -- after all, even though she was countless miles away, how could I possibly speak with my own mother while fully naked?

Eric disappeared, leaving me on my own as I donned the thong and a bra. Just as I took a deep sigh and resigned myself to calling our mother back, she called again.

"Hi, Mom."

"Hi, honey. Where were you?"

"Where was I?"

"I called just a minute or so ago."

"Oh." I picked up an unpaid bill which was on my desk. "Mail." It wasn't truly a lie.

"I see. It's been a while, so I just wanted to check up on you two. Where's Eric?"

"Swimming some laps in the pool."

"I see. How's he doing with the ladies?"

I almost choked on my own saliva from such an unexpected question. "How should I know?"

"You mean he doesn't bring his dates home?"

"Why would he? I'm liable to be here."

"True... Well, just try not to get his way with women, okay?"

"Good grief, Mom! Why talk about all this at all? Are you eager for grandkids or something!?!"

"Well..."

I had clearly touched an exposed nerve, but before I could back off and apologize, she admitted it: "Yes, I'd like a few grandkids, but more than that, Eric needs to start thinking about finding a good young woman who's good for him and who truly loves him and can give him a child or two... or three."

"Ugh!" I simply could not envision myself as a mother, certainly not while I was trying to navigate my way through my undergrad years. "If I ever have more than one, they'd better be twins or triplets or quads!"

I could sense our mother smiling across the miles. Fortunately, the conversation soon ended, and I left the bedroom, finding my forbidden lover stretched out on the futon with a magazine. "She wants grandkids, huh?"

I sighed and nodded, kneeling on the floor beside him. He reached out to me, stroking my cheek, clearly concerned. "She touched a nerve with you, didn't she?" he noted softly.

With another sigh, I leaned my face into my big brother's hand. "It made me aware again of the fact that we don't have a normal relationship. I love you dearly, but she can't ever know that. I willingly give you my body and allow you to cum inside me, but I couldn't do it if I wasn't on birth control because society won't ever let me give you a child."

"You want to be a mother?"

"No! At least, not now. I can't even imagine myself caring for a baby, let alone being pregnant for nine months. But..."

"It's okay, little sister." Setting the magazine on the floor, Eric patted his chest, and instinctively, I rose from my knees, laying on his naked form, and suddenly, I was crying into his neck, genuinely sobbing not because I wanted to be a mother, but because I could never make him a father. We were freaks, shunned by society, practically confined to our apartment.

Somehow, eventually, the tears ended, and despite the air conditioning and the fact that I wore only a bra and a thong, I still felt hot from my distress, from the oppression of social dictates and expectations. Somehow, I found the strength and the courage to kiss my big brother's lips and revel in simply being in his loving presence.

"I'm overdressed," I realized. My big brother laughed first, and soon my voice joined his as he hugged me tightly. For the moment, social oppression was banished from the apartment, although deep in the back of my mind, I knew that the freedom was only fleeting and temporary.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Fated Ch. 34

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds