• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Fated Ch. 33

Fated Ch. 33

Certainly, there must have been sexual activity taking place almost every day in an apartment complex of such size as ours. It was strange, though, after having spent two semesters living in the dorms, that I had not heard the sounds of sex coming through the walls or the windows since we had moved into the apartment.

I commented on that one morning as Eric and I both tried to ignore the alarm clock radio.

"Well, you know what it was like where I lived before," he said, and he was right. His former residence was not on a university campus, but it was indeed close enough -- and cheap enough -- that many students lived at his apartment building, and whenever I had visited, at least once I would hear the sounds of people having sex. The last time I had been there, I had even seen a flyer posted advertising an open BYOB orgy for that night, and even though Eric's apartment had been on the opposite end of the building, the cries and the bellows were plainly heard as we both tried to pretend that such sounds were not arousing.

At that time, my big brother and I had not been lovers.

On this particular morning, laying naked next to each other and trading gentle caresses, we very much were fated lovers. We were procrastinating fated lovers, as neither of us really wanted to get out of bed yet to begin the day, but we were fated lovers nonetheless.

Perhaps it was because of that early-morning listening-to-the-day's-first-traffic-report conversation that Eric decided to drop me off at the university that morning, and once we were in the car using "that" playlist on his iPod. Needless to say, by the time we arrived on campus, I was horny, and his patting the inside of my left thigh just underneath the hem of my skirt did not help.

Throughout the morning, at seemingly-random moments, I could have sworn that I heard the sounds of sex in the library. It could have been a single gasp, it could have been a single slamming of two bodies, it could have been a whispered plea, it could have been a possessive growl, it could have been the protest of a bed... Single sounds seemed to waft through the library that morning, keeping me in a near-constant state of arousal. When Kathy tapped my shoulder at one point to get my attention, even that simple touch seemed somehow sexual.

Sitting underneath the usual tree at lunchtime, I called my big brother. "I think I hate you right now," I nearly growled into the phone. "You've got me all horny and worked up and I can't do anything about it right now."

"In that case, I'll pick you up today."

"Huh?"

"Incoming call. Boss. I'll pick you up." And he hung up.

*****

With about 45 minutes left in my shift for the day, I looked up from the main counter and saw Eric walking in the main door. "We lost power again at the apartment," he explained. After he gained the network access for the day, he disappeared to the top floor of the library to resume working.

I suddenly understood why he had said he would pick me up. I hoped my smile was not noticed by anyone.

When my shift ended, I went and found my big brother. "Sit," he said, and handed me his iPod. I already knew what to expect, and wondered just how long I would last.

To my surprise, however, he had me sit near the door, with my back facing the door's window. While that theoretically meant that I could touch myself as needed without anyone outside the private study room seeing exactly what I was doing, the placement of my hands would probably be unmistakable if they were in my lap when I did not have any books in front of me and I was wearing the telltale white corded earbuds associated with iPods.

I did not try to change the playlist on the iPod. Instead, I leaned back in the chair, attempting to assume the position of someone relaxing and potentially even sleeping while listening to music. Only then did I begin my torture.

I was stunned, however, when after several minutes of having my ears bombarded with the sounds of sex, I heard Eric's voice over the continuous moans of a woman being eaten. "You hear this, little sister?" his voice asked as innocently as possible. "You hear how someone is lapping up this woman's flowing lust? You hear how she's reacting as she gets eaten? Imagine that it's you being eaten, you on your back in the grass, the sounds of the waves breaking on the nearby shoreline, the sounds of the seagulls as they fly overhead. Think of your big brother's arms holding your thighs apart, his fingertips holding you open so his tongue can briefly dip into your body."

It was a real struggle to maintain the illusion of sleeping while listening to music. As the sounds of sexual activity provided the backdrop for Eric's tale, I know that at least one soft moan escaped me, and that certainly would have brought a smile to my big brother's face.

"Think of me fucking you, long and hard..."

The sounds of sex changed to match the words. My thong was wet and my nipples were hard, and I could no longer contain myself. My willpower broke, and my hand reached to the front of my skirt, my fingertips pressing...

The sounds aroused me and my big brother's voice taunted me. I was slightly startled when I felt hands on my shoulders, but instantly recognized them and relaxed into the moment, reaching under the skirt and pulling the crotch of my thong aside to openly masturbate since I had Eric standing between me and the lone window to block anyone's view of me. As he massaged my shoulders, I gave in to my need, and when his hands slipped forward from my shoulders and down the front of my shirt and inside the cups of my bra, I had to bite my lower lip hard to prevent myself from announcing my climax to anyone outside the private study room.

As we finally left the study room, I was aware of the clean, unmusky air which reached my nostrils. I reddened almost immediately, but had fortunately lost the blush by the time we reached the ground floor.

I still wonder what the janitors thought if the scent of my sibling-inspired arousal was still evident when they cleaned that particular study room that evening.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Fated Ch. 33

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 930 milliseconds