• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Cuckold Chronicles: Paul

Cuckold Chronicles: Paul

12

Friday night is my night out with the guys. I go to a friends house and we have a small neighborly poker game. My wife likes the time alone, so she stays home and does whatever it is that she does. I don't get out much since my heart attack ( at the tender age of 48). I'm in my mid 50's now and we have been together for over 20 years. We are still very much in love, but because of my age and the effects of the meds I take, our sex life has suffered. Sad to say, the "little blue pill" doesn't go well with heart pills. I should say that my wife's sex life has suffered. She is in her early 40's and still very attractive. With me, it's a case of, the mind is willing, but the body has other ideas. Erections are few and far between and if I should be able to cum, it would only be a few little drops. So our love making has been reduced to me orally satisfying my bride, while she tells me erotic stories to try and encourage my cock to take an active part. Her stories are usually about her fantasy of having 2 men at once. She also throws in some stories for my fantasies. They revolve around her dominating and humiliating me and she knows I have always wanted to watch her fuck another man. She has always said, these would remain just that, fantasies. They always excite me, but my cock can't get hard enough to penetrate.

So here I am, coming home, a little earlier than usual since I had rotten cards all night. I find a note taped to the front door. All it says is, " Go sit in your chair". I go to my chair in the living room, and there is another note. This note was more foreboding. It seemed to have a specter hovering over it." Darling, you have 2 choices. 1; Follow my instructions to the letter, and I promise you a night neither of us will ever forget, or 2; go sleep in the guest room and I'll see you in the morning. If you pick # 1, press play on the VCR and sit back and enjoy the show. Should you choose # 2, well that would be a shame, but go to bed somewhere, and don't bother me". Now I was really curious, and I liked the idea of a night to remember, so I clicked the remote and sat back.

To say I was shocked would be an understatement! There was my lovely wife lying on our bed in one of the hot sexy outfits I had bought her years ago. She was softly drawing circles on her belly with the finger she just taken out of her mouth. She smiled and said the words that shocked me back to reality.

" Surprised? I know lots of things are running through your mind right now, so let me lay things out for you. I know I told you I don't like these outfits you bought for me. I don't like the lace, it makes me itch too much. Well, I don't plan on having it on very long, hehehe. Secondly, I'm running out of ideas for the stories to try and perk up that pathetic excuse for what you call a cock. They say the best stories come from real life experiences, so that's what I'm going to do."

Now I was totally confused. What she did have planned? She slipped her hand inside her panties and started acting like a damsel in distress.

"I wish there was a real man here to help me out," she said, emoting like a B-movie starlet. "Oh, how I need a real man to caress me and make me cum. A real man with a hard cock, to show my limp-dick husband how to pleasure and please a woman with a hot wet pussy."

Now came the shock of my life! I see her eyes move to the side and a naked man comes and stands next to her head. "Can I be of assiststance Ma'am?" She turns her head and his cock is just a couple of inches from her mouth. She looks back at the camera and gives an overdone look of surprise, putting her hand over her mouth and opening her eyes real big. Then with a big smile, she turns her head back and sticks out her tongue.

As her tongue is running up and down his rapidly hardening cock, he reached down and pulled up her top, exposing her hard nipples and swelling breast. "What do you suppose he's thinking about now," he asked while circling her nipples with a finger?

'He probably wishes he was a real man so he could play with my tits like you are," she said with a smile.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I told him a long time ago in one of my stories, that only real men, with hard cocks have the right to play with and suck on my tits".

They both start laughing and he says, "Then lets give him a show" he says between laughs. He climbs into bed and tells her, "Give the limp-dicked sissy a narrative of what I'm doing to you and how it feels to have a real man exciting you."

I watch for about 2 minutes while they kissed and explored each other with their hands. His hands are on her ass, in her panties, squeezing her tits, pulling on her nipples, running up and down her long tan legs. She has a grip on his hard cock and massaging his big sack. They break the kiss and she takes a deep breath." Wow!"

" That's just the beginning, Baby," he says as he smiles at the camera." Looks like your wife hasn't been kissed properly in a long time," he says with a sneer in his voice.

I couldn't believe what I was watching and what I was hearing. I couldn't believe that my loving wife was talking about me like that and was encouraging this man to humiliate me like this. But the toughest thing to try and believe was how excited I was getting. Like most men, I had a secret fantasy of seeing my wife with another man, but I always thought I would be able to join in. Now I'm actually getting hard listening to them make fun of me and call me names. I started stroking my little semi-hard dick and began wondering if this would change our relationship? I mean, there she was fucking another man, and making fun of me, and making me watch it. I was now a cuckold. Would we still be husband and wife? Will things change between us? Turns out that she is also a bit of a mind reader.

The love of my life is laying in bed with a naked man. Making out like school kids. I'm stroking my wimpy little dick, wondering where my relationship with my wife go from here?

I watch as this stranger grabs my wife's top and pulls it over her head. He leans in and kisses her again, very gently. He kisses her chin, down to her throat and around to her ear. I'm watching her close her eyes and smile. His hands are all over her body. She suddenly opens her eyes and looks straight at the camera. Her lover slowly slides down and is licking and kissing her chest, just below her throat. She scoots up some so her head is up against the headboard, almost as if she is watching TV. This of course, puts her tits in his face. She softly puts a hand around his neck, looking to all the world as if she is holding him in place.

Looking directly at the camera, she says, "Get your hand off that cock!"

Her new "friend" rolls over a little and puts his 2 cents worth in. "NO, Baby," he says grabbing his tool, "this is a cock, he only has a little boy dinky," laughing hard at his joke.

" You're right," my love tells him, joining in the joke. She pushes his face back down to her tit and continues with me. "These are the new rules, so get used to it. Our relationship is starting a new chapter." As she is saying this, her new beau is sliding down to her belly, drawing tiny circles around her navel with his tongue. he goes on down, licking, kissing and nipping at her inner thighs, a place I know is very sensual to her. "In public," she continues," we will be the same couple everyone has come to know and respect." She is having trouble concentrating on what she is saying because of his ministrations. "But at home, when we are alone, you will be my little bitch, my cuckolded slut. You will do as I say, when I say. You will dress as I tell you. Your only goal in life will be to please your Mistress. Yes, I said your Mistress. You will be at my beck and call.OOH, Baby, that's so nice, yeah, oh yes. Come up here by me Babe. Now for your next surprise dickless, watch closely." Once her friend was standing next to her head, she pulled her knees up to her chest. Turning to him, she said," Take my panties off." As he reached down to grab the waistband, she took his cock into her mouth. As her head was slowly moving up and down on his hardening cock, he was pulling her panties down over her hips and past her knees. Once they were off her ankles, she gave his hard cock a quick kiss and told him to go back down and spread her legs to show off her surprise. "Like how smooth my pussy is Baby? I shaved it just for you. Feel it Baby, tell limp-dick how it feels," by now she can't hold her laughter back any more.

" Can you see this, bitch? Can you see how smooth your Misstress' pussy is for me? I've never had a shaved pussy before, I'm going to enjoy tasting this one." She takes her hand and guides his face down to her honey pot. Her hips start moving slowly while she runs her fingers through his hair. Still giggling, he looks up at her with questioning eyes.

"Sorry, Babe, but it's funny. All these years, he wanted me to shave down there and I wouldn't do it. Now he gets to see it shaved, but doesn't get to play with it".She breaks out laughing hard. He quells his laughter as she pushes his head back down. She is in nirvana, savoring the feel of a new tongue and mouth on her most private place. His knowing tongue brushing her lips, his hard tongue parting them, seeking the juices hiding inside. That tongue teasing her, sucking all around, but missing her button. She tells him to get on his knees while he feast on her nectar and to spread his legs. She knew what that position would do. It was staged for my benefit. Now I saw her, head propped up on the headboard, knees bent, his head in her junction and his ass sticking in the air, with his big cock and balls swinging while he took my wife, sorry, my Mistress, to new heights. I saw the all too familiar signs. Her breathing getting rapid. hips moving faster, hands gripping his hair harder, trying to shove his face inside that hot wet hole. I was mesmerized, watching my Mistress cum so hard, then I heard her scream. "OH, OH, Gawd, yes yes, oh, yessssssssssssssssssssssss oh ahhhhhhh yes." Then she laid there, panting and sweating.

My tiny dink was hard. What a show! I was wondering what she had in store for me next. . Once again, she knew what I was thinking.

The screen changed. They were still naked, but he was on his back. He had his head at the foot of the bed, my love was sitting on his cock, facing the camera, and in a sense, me. I could see his cockhead laying on his belly, so I knew she just rubbing her pussy on the length, not actually fucking him. Pinching her nipples while she rocked back and forth slowly, she smiled and said "Like the show so far? Is your little nub hard yet? Well, here's the deal. Another choice for you to make. You can go to bed in the guest room and we'll talk about all of this tomorrow. There will be no more discussion about Mistress, and limp-dick bitch. But your other choice is, if you want a Mistress to use you and humilate you, if you want to make me happy and see to my every whim, then there is a bag on the floor next to your chair. Open it and put on everything in the bag. Once you do that, turn off the TV and crawl to the bedroom door. Knock twice and wait with the leash in your mouth." With that, the screen went black.

My head was spinning. Such a huge decision to make. On one hand, my fantasy of watching her with another man was right behind the door. The other door, to the guest room, would leave my sex life at it's present state, eating her out and then trying to jerk off. Through door # 1, I could watch , but lose all my self respect and become her cuckold slave. As all these thoughts are going through my head, my hand is reaching for the bag.

I open the bag and pull out the first item. It was the collar and leash from a dog we had a few years ago. A new shiny tag hangs from the clip, "Property of Mistress H". I turn it over and read the back. "If found, spank and return".

As embarrassing as that was, the next thing I pulled out was worse. A light pink teddy, with garter straps, pink stockings and very skimpy and very sheer pink panties. As I was staring at the outfit, I realized I was unbuttoning my shirt. I heard a moan from the bedroom, so I started getting undressed as fast as I could. I slid the teddy over my head and sat down to pull up the stockings. I had never given much thought to how hard it is to attach stockings to garter clips, it's not the easiest thing to do. In the back of my mind I was thinking I would probably be getting more practice doing this. Next came the panties, which felt very nice on my cock, so soft and silky. Last item was the collar, clicking it on was my last independent act. I was now her bitch, her slave to use as she wished.

And I was looking forward to it.

I slid down on the floor and began to crawl toward the bedroom door. Taking my last breath as the head of this household, I put the leash in my mouth, got up on my knees and knocked twice on the door.

I heard a man's voice call out," Who is it?"

"It's me," I said meekly.

"I don't know any me's." was his reply.

I could hear them laughing when I heard my wife say," What's your name?"

I thought that was a dumb question, until I realized what they wanted to hear. "Limp-Dick," I said softly.

A lot more laughter, then he says, "Speak up, I didn't hear you."

"Limp-Dick," I said louder. I heard whispering and movement, then the door being unlocked and saw the knob turning.

The door opened and I was staring at the cock that my wife had been playing with. He stared at me with a sneer, then broke out laughing. He turned to my wife and pointed at me, joining her in their joke. "Take the leash and bring the sissy boy over here," she told him. He reached down and took the end of the leash from my mouth. I dropped down on all fours and followed him, like a bitch dog, to the side of the bed. My wife had moved to the side, and had her legs hanging over toward the floor. He jerked up on the leash and pulled me back up to my knees. My darling wife knelt down beside me and started running her hands all over the fabric she had given me to wear.

"You see, Paul, I told you he'd do it. And look, doesn't he make a pretty sissy slut?" As she was stroking my body and talking to him, she reached out and pulled his leg so he would come closer. He was so close now, that if he was hard, his cock would have been across my face. My new Mistress took hold of his cock and brought the head to my lips. She lightly drew the head across my lips, then along my cheek. I could see he was getting a little harder, I would think from her hand, not from my face though. She continued over my nose, across my chin, up to my eyes, rubbing his cock all over my face. " Kiss it" she whispered in my ear. She put the tip up to my lips, moving it slightly, waiting for me to obey. I pucker up and leaned in a bit, when at the last second, she pulled it back. She started laughing again, telling him how much I wanted his cock.

When Paul stopped laughing he said, " Come on Baby, put the bitch to work, Remember, I didn't get to cum yet"."

" I'm sorry Honey, you can use him now, as long as you save something for me." With that, she used one hand to push my head forward while she pushed his ass forward. His cock was against my lips, but I kept my mouth closed tight. " Open up slut, I want you to know what a real man's cock feels like." I guess I waited too long, because I felt a hand smack my ass, hard. The force pushed me forward and the surprise made me yell. At that second, he shoved his cock in my waiting mouth.

While Paul was sawing in and out of my mouth, Mistress was whispering to me , where to kiss, what to pay more attention to, when to lick, when to suck. She stood up next to him and kissed him, rubbing his chest. "How many times did you say you could cum in one night," she asked him, while looking me in the eye?

" Well, with the right lady, like you, 4 maybe 5 times," he said with a smile. Her smile beamed from ear to ear. I saw her whisper in his ear and he laughed and nodded, grinning at me. She slipped her hand down and grabbed a handful of hair, guiding my head back and forth. She was busy licking and sucking on his nipple, when he pulled her back and nodded. She slide down his body and squatted next to me.

"Another in a long line of first for you tonight, Bitch," she hissed at me.

His strokes into my mouth were starting to get erratic, he grunted and yelled, "NOW!" In an instant, my wife grabbed my hair and whipped my head back. At the same time, she grabbed his cock and started jerking it. She pulled my hair at such an angle, that my mouth was involuntarily wide open. He had been on edge for hours while he and my loving wife were teasing me. He started shooting ropes of cum on my face, my wife directing each shot to cover another spot. I had cum dripping from my eyebrows, my nose, and my chin. Surprisingly, none went in my open mouth. Yet. Paul sat down on the bed, temporarily wiped out. My wife released his red cock and held her hand in front of my cum splattered face. No words were needed as she pushed my mouth to the cum on her hand. I gingerly licked the little bit that was there. Paul tugged on my leash, so I walked on my knees over to him. He just pointed at his cock, and my wife gave my head a little push. I licked him clean as well.

Paul sat back up and looked at me smiling. Mistress got down on the floor next to me, taking his soft cock in her hand. Paul gave the leash another tug and I was leaning toward his cock. "A good slut doesn't waste cum," she said while suppressing a giggle. She grabbed my hair and rubbed his cock across my face. Once she had it nice and coated, she brought to my lips. By now, I was broken. I opened my mouth and took his rod to lick it clean. This continued until most of the mess was in my stomach.

Paul reaches down and pushes me back . "Leave the rest there as a reminder to him of who the better man is," he says with a wink to my wife..

Paul laid back on the bed, his head propped up with pillows, like Mistress had been earlier. Mistress took the leash and tugged on it as she climbed over him. I crawled up on the bed as Mistress kept pulling the leash. She pulled it closer, then pushed my head down on his stomach. she positioned me so I was facing his soft cock, just inches from my face. She threw her leg over his hips and sat down. She grabbed my hair and pulled me up a little. Smiling so sweetly, she told me," If it gets close enough, lick it like it's your favorite candy," Shoving my head back down, she leaned over me and started kissing the new man of the house. Her soft belly was laying on my cheek as she slid back and forth while kissing him. With the movement of their bodies, I knew he was sucking on her tits again. As nature took it's course, his cock was expanding, now resting on my chin. I started licking and kissing as I was instructed. He started moaning so my Mistress, pushed my head towards his cock even further.

I was in heaven, watching her pussy glide along that hard shaft. I heard her whisper in his ear. I had already learned that wasn't good for me. She was coming up with another way to humilate me. Sure enough, he tugged on my leash and gruffly said, " Get your tongue up your Mistress' ass where it belongs." I crawled down behind her and saw he had grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled them apart. As she was sliding up and down, I got close and started trying to get my tongue where she wanted it. She started moving faster, gasping and moaning. Her moans turned into incoherent mumbles. I could make out, don't stop and oh God, yes yes so close. Then like an animalistic howl, she is screaming and thrashing about. I felt her ass tighten up on my face. She stiffened her body, barely moving and leaned forward to rest. I couldn't reach her ass any more, so I started licking her juices off his cock and balls.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Cuckold Chronicles: Paul

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds