• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Fucking My Aunt

Fucking My Aunt

I was 18 years old and had just got my license. I would sometimes take trips by myself to my parents vacation house in the Jersey shore to meet up with a girl I had met there to bring back to the empty house without my parents knowing it. One weekend I was heading down there to meet up with Katie, I had told my parents I was sleeping at a friends house, as they did not want me going by myself to the shore house. When I got there, I parked my car and went inside. When I got in I heard a noise coming from the bedroom. I looked through the half open door to see my aunt completely naked on the bed. She had her tit in one hand and was using one of those pocket rocket vibrators on her clit.

I had always fantasized about my aunt Mary, of my mom's sisters she was by far the hottest. She was the youngest having just turned forty but still with the body of a 25 year old. Her long legs led up to a shapely ass and she had the perfect set of tits, 34c I would later find out. Her face was still beautiful too. She must have been a knockout when she was in high school. I had once heard one of my uncles make mention of her when she was in high school, and it seemed she was quite active. She always had this heir of sexuality around her which made her irresistible. I had beat off many nights thinking of her and now I was watching her spread eagle on the bed in front of me moaning while she masturbated. I stood in awe as my cock grew rock hard in my pants.

"What the fuck are you doing?" She yelled as she opened her eyes and pulled up the blankets to cover herself.

I quickly moved away from the door not knowing what to say.

"Get the fuck back here!" She yelled, "Does your mother know you're here?"

"No, please don't tell her" I replied.

"Why shouldn't I tell her that her sons a peeping pervert?"

"I didn't know you were here," I answered. "I came in and heard a noise coming from the room. When I looked in and saw you I was so shocked I couldn't look away."

"Well it looks like you like what you were seeing," she said suggestively as she looked at the hard on bulging out of my pants.

"Yea," I mustered while attempting to cover up my erection.

"Well why don't you come over here and put on a little show for me, otherwise I'll have to tell your mother how much of a pervert you are," she said.

I couldn't believe that something I had dreamt about for so long was finally coming true. I walked over to her side of the bed and dropped my pants as I began pumping my prick with my fist.

"Wow, that thing got bigger since the last time I saw it, your bigger than your uncle" she remarked at my 7 inch penis. "You need some help?" she said as she got up and sat at the side of the bed. "Wanna fuck my titties? I always notice you staring at them" she said as she took my cock and placed it between her tits.

"Oh, those are so nice" I said.

She then began sucking the tip of my cock as it came out the top of her tits. She would smile and look up at me with a fiendish look in her eyes as she did this. Then she grabbed my cock and started blowing me. The feeling of her mouth on my cock was the greatest feeling I ever felt. It did not take long to explode in her mouth while she deep throated me. I filled her mouth with my cum and she took it like a pro. She showed me the big load I left in her mouth then she gulped it down and again opened her mouth to show that she had swallowed every drop.

"Now I need to finish what I started before you walked in," she said as she laid back on the bed and spread her legs wide. "Get down here and eat your aunts cunt" she directed me. "Sex isn't all about you, you have to please the woman too."

She directed me every step. My tongue twirled and flicked her clit while I used 4 fingers to fuck her cunt. Her pussy tasted great and the moans she let out as she ordered me how to eat her were getting me hard again. She would tell me to go faster and faster as her moans grew more frequent until finally she yelled out, "oh god, don't stop, I'm gonna cum!" She let out a loud moan and began shaking as she orgasmed, I kept my rhythm as she came. She then settled down and told me, "now get on top and fuck me!" I wasted now time lining my now rock hard cock up with her slit and slide right into her soaked pussy. "Fuck me you bastard! Fuck me like you've always wanted to, I've seen the way you look at me. Fuck your aunt with that big dick." I fucked her as hard and as fast as I could, she was moaning wildly. My balls were repeatedly slapping against her ass as my cock drove into the back of her pussy. "Its so deep, fuck me hard you young stud," she ordered as I plowed into her. She began having another orgasm but I kept at it as I was not ready to cum again. "Oh fuck, its so good. Keep fucking me with that big dick, I haven't been fucked this good in a long time." The dirty talk was getting to me as every stroke her silky wet pussy would slide up to meet the base of my cock, I could feel my own orgasm starting to grow. "You gonna cum in your aunts pussy?" she asked as her titties jiggled with every thrust.

"Oh god," I let out as my cum poured into her pussy. Her pussy slowly moved over my cock as if her cunt muscles were milking me.

After I finished I laid on my back and she crouched over my stomach. "Your not done yet," she ordered. I couldn't believe this, every girl I had been with, although it wasn't many at the time, would have been done along time ago but she wanted more. She crouched over my stomach and let my cum drip out over my belly. She then stuck two fingers up her twat and grabbed some more out. She sucked the cum off of her fingers and then put the fingers in my mouth to taste. Then she licked the cum off my stomach and started sucking my flaccid penis. This blowjob was different than any I ever had before, as she was also surrounding the surrounding area. It was as if her mouth was just part of the massage that was beginning to make my cock grow hard again. In between sucks she would stroke my cock and tell me what a dirty boy I was doing this with my aunt, but she also told me how she loved my big young cock as she kissed the head. The talk was making my cock fill like a balloon until I was hard again.

"You get an extra special present for being so good to me," she said. Then she crawled back up the bed on all fours and stuck her ass up in the air. "I'm gonna teach you how to fuck a woman's ass," she told me. I positioned myself behind her as she gave me some lube she had. She then directed me to slowly enter her and build up my strokes until finally I could go full speed. She was then moaning loudly again as her ass had trouble accommodating the size of my penis. Her ass felt so tight around my cock that it would not take long for me to cum again. "Oh, its so big. You're such a dirty perv fucking your aunt up the ass like this," she said as I held her hips as she would move back to meet my every stroke. "You ready to cum again?" she asked. "Lay down on the bed," she ordered. As I laid down she went down on me again and said, "now I'm gonna suck my ass off your cock." The filthy talk was too much for me to handle and I shot another load down her throat before falling asleep from the exhaustion of the best sexual experience of my life.

I woke up to her blowing me and then riding me again as we shared one last orgasm before she left. The experience was great for the both of us. The two of us continued to fuck whenever we could and I have many stories to tell about that another time. The sexual experience I learned paid off greatly as Katie told a friend how good I was and I fucked both of them the rest of the summer, sometimes together, sometimes separate. My new confidence of my sexual mastery resulted in an awesome senior year as word got around about me and received a lot of female attention that carried over to college and continues to this day. The great sexual experiences I have had I can only attribute to my aunt Mary for showing me how to really fuck a woman. I have many more stories that include my aunt and other women that I will like to share in the future, but that is for another time, so I hope you have enjoyed this one.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Fucking My Aunt

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 282 milliseconds