• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Her Roommates and Her Daddy

Her Roommates and Her Daddy

Four people are present. Yourself, Rosie, Megan, and your father. Sounds promising, eh? :) All four of you are in a room together. A room probably the size of my bedroom. A couple of chairs, a couch along one of the walls. However, what makes this room special is the gigantic window running across the whole length of one of the walls.

"Why does that window look right into another room?" asks Megan. You and Rosie exchange looks of confusion. You don't know either.

It's your father who chuckles a bit and answers, "It's a one way window. You can see out but you can't see in." Still, confusion on all three girls' faces. He sighs, "Like at a police station."

A round of enlightenment, "ohhhh" from all three of you.

Megan explains further, "So, like, from this side it's a regular window but from the other side it's just part of the wall?"

"Good girl, Megan." Your father encourages her and pets her on the head. "And for that insight I'll let you pick the first name out of the hat."

"Oh thank you Daddy!" she almost screams. Tom's eyes glance towards you as the D word is said by one of the other girls. It's apparent you aren't too keen on the idea of sharing such a special bond with them but you pull yourself together and smile bravely.

Megan is almost jumping up and down in place in anticipation. Rosie rolls her eyes. "Megan, do you even know what you're drawing a name for? Or for that matter, whose names are in there?"

"Umm," Megan comes down from her high. "Well, I was just excited Daddy let me do something."

"Slut," you mumble under your breath. Everyone turns and looks at you. You pretend not to notice and move towards the hat, then looking at your father, asking with your eyes for an explanation of what was going on. Why were they there? Why did he have to invite the other girls? What's with this strange room?

Tom speaks, "Ok, here's the deal. The hat is to hold you three girls names. When one is picked that person enters into the other room, the one that Megan so eagerly pointed out we can see into from here. What happens then is entirely speculation. Who is to know? In any case, once a name is drawn it gets put back in the hat. There is to be three names in the hat at all times. Easy enough, yes?"

Nods of agreement all around. "Very well, let's get started. Megan, I believe I promised you that you could draw the first name. Reach in girl...."

It really doesn't take much time at all for Megan to pull out the first name. But in those few seconds you recognize a few things. First, she's not wearing any panties. The hat is on the floor and instead of kneeling down to reach she just bends at the waist and pulls out the name. This affords you a great view of her little bum as her skirt rides up a bit. Not only is her ass in view of your eyes but you catch a glimpse of her pussy. You blink. Was it wet? Did I just see moisture on those pussy lips of hers? That fucking bitch. She's soaking herself just being so close to my Daddy. Secondly, you glance up quick enough from Megan's cunt to catch Rosie staring at you. No doubt she read your face perfectly (ie, surprise at Megan's lack of panties, shock at her glistening pussy, and anger at her wetness) and knows what you just saw.

The first name is pulled.

Megan. She has pulled her own name. Lord knows that she probably just came down the sides of her thighs with the thought of being all alone in the same room as your Daddy. Goddamn whore. In a matter of seconds your father has taken the hand of Megan and led her through the one door in the room. In a somewhat surreal setting you see them enter the other room through the window. You see Megan turn towards the window, waving, look confused...getting closer to the window, trying to peer through it, shrugging, giving up, turning back towards your Daddy.

You and Rosie have a good giggle at Megan's obvious blondness trying to look through a one way window, the wrong way. However, your giggles are abruptly cut off when you see Megan push herself up against your Daddy. There wasn't any talking (although you could hear their breathing which as you noticed was starting to quicken), she just pushed her tits against his chest. Her waist against his waist. Her lips against his lips. Kissing him hard. Grabbing his hand and placing it on her ass. His other hand naturally found it's way to her chest.

"Holy fuck!" Rosie said as she jumped to the window and peered in at your Daddy and Megan. "What are they doing? Wow, looks like she's really wanted that for a long time." Then smiling a bit and saying, "and it doesn't look like he's completely against the idea of having a young college girl sucking on his tongue and grinding against his crotch."

"Fuck off, Rosie." You turn your back to the window. But you can't do anything about the sounds. The slurping and heavy breathing from their kissing and groping coming through the vents in the room loud and clear. You sit down, cross your legs, try hard to think of something other than your Daddy...Your Daddy, the lap you've loved sit on and feel the bulge between his legs pressing up against you, the fingers that stayed just a second too long on your butt when he playfully spanked you, the eyes you could feel undressing you, the cock you've ached to have explode inside your body...Your Daddy...with...her.

"That fucking slut. Goddamn her." You couldn't help yourself. It just slipped out. You didn't want to acknowledge the anger you were feeling but there it was. Said. Vocalized.

"Aww, don't like the idea of sharing your Daddy, do you, Angela?" Rosie said as she moved over to where you sat. "That's too bad because I don't think you have a choice. Just open your eyes. Look at the pleasure he's receiving...and giving for that matter."

You knew what was happening but you didn't want to believe it. You knew before you opened your eyes that you'd see Megan, that whore, on her hands and knees, her skirt up around her waist and her tits bouncing every time your Daddy sunk his fat cock inside her pussy.

Your stomach turned. That cock! Your cock! Your Daddy's cock! Inside another girl!! The jealousy you were feeling was raging a war with the undeniable feeling of longing your cunt was producing. It ached. It grew moist. You grew uncomfortable sitting there with Rosie right at your side. You stood up and moved to the window.

"Need a better view?" Rosie asked, almost laughing. Clearly she was enjoying your anguish. Your confusion over whether to be mad or turned on. Standing at the window, watching your Daddy and Megan fuck like strangers made your knees weak. Fuck you loved how his body moved against hers. And so what if she's a slut, that is a damn nice body she has....those tits just bouncing away each time his balls slapped against her. You had to put your hands up against the window to stop yourself from falling.

"You ok?" Rosie asked, coming up behind you. "Need some help." It wasn't a question. Because if it was she wouldn't have answered it herself and so suddenly.

Her hands were on your waist. You could feel the rest of her body pressing against yours. Pressing you against the window. Now you had no option but to watch the fuck fest in front of you. No option but wonder what it felt like to have that thick cock pounding inside your pussy. No option but to wonder how much cock she could take down her throat. Oh god. Your panties were soaked. Just dripping. There were fingers reaching for them. Rosie's fingers, slipping under them, pulling them down.

You didn't turn around but you knew once you stepped out of them she was going to lick them. Dirty wench. Licking your soaking wet panties. And there it was, you could hear her lapping away at them. Now without panties, you skirt halfway up your ass, Rosie's fingers played along your ass. Squeezing, opening, sliding down to your little butthole. Then quickly to your cunt.

"Oh Angela, fuck...mmm...so wet....I love it," and before you could defend yourself against your wetness you felt Rosie's tongue probing at your asshole. Warm and wet, circling and teasing that little hole. Her hands on your ass cheeks, almost holding you up for now her tongue dove to your pussy.

"Fuck Rosie, oh my god, don't stop, please. Lick my pussy." You were as shocked as Rosie was to hear those words come from your mouth. They spurned her on. Her licking got harder and faster. Deeper. And it was as if your Daddy and Megan knew what was happening because their fucking took on a frantic pace. Megan was on her back, legs high in the air, up over your father's shoulders. All you could see was your Daddy's ass lifting and thrusting, hard, again, over and over, again, in, out, in, out...slamming down against Megan's cunt. You could hear his grunting. Could hear her whimpering. She has already came once all over his cock and now she was begging for his cum inside her. He was obliging. A few more thrusts, it couldn't be long. His pace was so fast and hard that you couldn't imagine how Megan's pussy would feel for the next few days, raw probably. You wanted that. Oh fuck did you ever. And just then you found yourself helping him along...

"Fuck her Daddy. Give that little cunt everything you have! Fuck that slut!" And with that his body grew tense and a long deep groan came from his throat. Megan's back was arched, her pussy holding him inside her, her hands grabbing at her own tits.

You had your own release. All over Rosie's face. Unbeknown to you one of your hands had moved to her head and forced her face against your slippery pussy. Not letting her up but making her swallow and taste your juice as you reached your climax. Covering her face with all you had. You let her head go, she slid down do the floor, exhausted. You do the same. Sitting right next to her you lean over and kiss her cheek, tasting your cum on her face...seeing her smile and take your hand and place it on her thigh....

The door opens. In walks Megan followed by your Daddy...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Her Roommates and Her Daddy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds