• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Roxanne and Willie Ch. 24

Roxanne and Willie Ch. 24

Note: This story is the twenty-fourth episode in a series entitled "Roxanne and Willie". If you have not read the previous twenty-three episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

*

Roxanne reached down and pulled me up onto the bed next to her. As she was unclasping my leash from my collar she asked, "Baby, did you enjoy yourself tonight?"

I thought for a minute, before I answered. Finally I said, "Yes I really did." I grinned at my wife. "It was a kind of like a fantasy night for a submissive, masochistic, sissy wimp, cuckold husband."

Roxanne laughed. "Peewee, you're putting yourself into a very elite group."

I nodded. "I strive to be the best of the best."

Roxanne laughed for a minute then she got quiet. "I'm worried that I hurt you when I whipped you."

I smiled. "Well you did, but I think that's the idea of the game."

"I know, but I am still worried that I hurt you."

I shook my head and grinned, "You didn't do anything that can't be treated by several weeks in an intensive care unit, followed by years of arduous physical therapy."

Roxanne looked at me and started to giggle. "I'll remember that remark wise guy."

I winked at her and said, "I hope you will." I stopped. "Did you have a good time tonight?"

Roxanne looked at me. "Willie I had a wonderful evening. I love these people."

I nodded. "So do I."

Roxanne kissed me. "Come on baby lets go find our new friends."

I looked at my wife. She was naked. "Do you want to get dressed first?"

She shrugged. "With this crowd, I don't think it matters. Besides, my clothes are scattered all over the parlor."

Roxanne stood up and grabbed my hand. "Come on Peewee."

I followed Roxanne. When we entered the living room, everyone else was already there. All of the men except for Jason were already gone. I looked around, Maddie and Jamal were also missing. They had there own agenda.

Jason, Stevie and Sandra were at the front door. Jason was in the process of leaving. He stopped to kiss Sandra goodnight. "I had fun this evening sweetheart."

Sandra smiled. "So did I." She leaned up and kissed the tall man's cheek. "Can we get together in your office next week?"

"I would love that. I'll check my schedule and call you." He turned to Stevie. "Golf in the morning."

Stevie nodded. "The tee times are 9:12 and 9:20."

Jason opened the front door. As he stepped out he said, "I'll be there. Now I had better get home, Evelyn will be sitting up waiting for me."

Stevie closed the door behind him. Sandra took her husband's hand and said, "Babydoll, lets go sit down.

As Sandra was leading Stevie back into the living room she saw Roxanne and me. Her face lit up with a smile. "Hi guys, did you have fun with Brett?"

Roxanne beamed. "Yes, he's handsome, pleasant and a wonderful fuck."

April nodded. "Yes, he certainly is. All of us have enjoyed him. We were really hoping you would to."

I looked at my watch. It was after 11:00. We were the only guests still here. I didn't want to overstay our welcome with our new friends so I stood up. "Roxanne, it's late. These people have been wonderful hosts, but I think it time for us to go home."

Roxanne stood up. She knew what I was doing. She looked at everyone in the room. "Thank you so much for a magical evening. I wish it didn't have to end."

Sandra looked at us. "It doesn't have to, at least not yet."

We both looked at her.

"Why don't the two of you spend the night with Stevie, Julie, Ricky and me." She turned to Stevie."That would be okay wouldn't it baby?"

Stevie laughed. "Are you asking if Ricky and I would mind sharing our bed with a third beautiful woman?"

"Yes, but remember, her husband will be there to."

Ricky laughed, "I'm betting that you and Julie won't mind that at all. My guess is that both of you are salivating over the idea of sucking that little cock of his." Ricky turned to me. "Our wives are crazy about big cocks, but the truth of the matter is they're crazy about little ones to."

Julie pinched her husband. "You'd better be thankful for that studman." She leaned over and kissed Ricky. "But thats not the only reason we want to play with Peewee."

Stevie laughed. "We know you Jules. You want to feel his tongue in your ass while Sandra sucks his cock."

Julie giggled. "Okay wise guy, that's enough out of you."

Roxanne looked at me. "Could we Willie?"

I looked at Sandra and Julie. "Are you sure you want overnight guests."

They both shouted, "yes!"

Stevie looked at Ricky. "I guess there won't be much sleeping tonight."

Ricky laughed. "Well my good friend we have a tough job, but someone has to do it."

Julie stood up. "Brenda, April thank you for your hospitality this evening. We all had a wonderful time. If you'll excuse us, I think it is time for us to go home. It appears that there are still more good times to be had."

April laughed. "Thanks Jules. Can we expect you for coffee on the patio in the morning?"

Julie smiled. "Both Sandra and I will be there. Maybe we can talk Roxie into staying. I am sure she would enjoy it."

Brenda looked at Roxanne. "We hope you might consider joining us in the morning. I imagine your husband is going to be joining our husbands for golf. We prefer to spend the time sitting in the sun, drinking coffee and reading the Sunday newspapers."

Roxanne smiled at Brenda. "It sounds wonderful, but Peewee is my ride home."

Brenda laughed. "Honey, well get you home, please stay. The boys always make us a wonderful breakfast before they go."

Roxanne was grinning. "I would love to."

"Wonderful, we'll see you in the morning." She paused and flashed us a wry little smile, "Roxie, don't be too rough on Sandra and Julie's little cuckboys tonight. They're valuable servants around here."

Roxanne started giggling. "I'll try to leave them in one piece."

Sandra grabbed hold of Roxanne's hand. "Come on Roxie, lets go have some fun." She pulled Roxanne out the patio door. Roxanne pulled me along behind her.

Once we were outside I stopped my wife. "Roxanne, It sounds like Julie and Sandra expect to have sex with me tonight. Are you okay with this? It's a violation of our marriage vows. I'm supposed to remain completely faithful to you."

Roxanne kissed me and smiled. "Peewee, you're so wonderful. Baby, this is fine with me. Julie and Sandra are my friends. Just look at it like I'm lending you to them for their pleasure for the evening." She leaned over and kissed me on the lips. "Sweetheart, I want you to enjoy yourself. You're going to get to be with two women at the same time tonight. I get to do that a lot with guys. I think you're going to love it."

Roxanne grabbed my hand. "Come on baby, it's playtime."

As my wife was dragging me along behind her I was grinning and thinking to myself that this wasn't too bad for a shy little runt from Iowa.

When we got back to Sandra and Julie's house we went directly to the bedroom.

Sandra pointed at the bed. "Cuckboys take your panties off and sit down. We'll be right back."

The girls disappeared into the bathroom. Stevie, Ricky and I did as we were told.

While we waited for our wives to return Ricky said; "Willie, Stevie and I lead a much different life than most men would choose or even understand, but I don't think that either of us would ever trade places with anyone else."

Stevie nodded, "My friend here is one hundred per cent correct. We love our lives."

I laughed, "I can see why."

"And what are you three chatting about?"

We looked up. It was Julie. Sandra and Roxanne were right behind her. All three of them were carrying bowls of steaming water and clean towels.

Ricky smiled at his wife. "We were just telling Willie how lucky we are to have wives as wonderful as you and Sandra."

Sandra laughed. "Jules that little munchkin you're married to is one smart guy."

Julie pulled a small table over to the bed and set her bowl of water and towel on it. As she took the gold chain off of her neck that held the key to Ricky's cock cage she said, "My little munchkin is about to get a very sweet reward."

Sandra and Roxanne sat down next to Stevie and me. They also took off their keys. Our cock cages were quickly removed. When they were off, all three of us sat quietly while our wives washed our cocks and balls and dried us with the towels.

When we were clean and dry they rolled us onto our stomachs and took turns spreading a soothing salve over the area on our butts where they whipped us..

After a few minutes Julie slipped over next to Roxanne and asked, "Roxie can I play with Peewee for a little while."

Roxanne rolled me onto my back, smiled at me and said, "Have fun baby."

Julie leaned over me and said, "Hello cutie." At the same moment she reached down and gently squeezed my cock and balls"

Sandra took Roxanne's hand. "Roxie I'm small breasted. I think my little guy would love a chance to play with your large tits."

My wife grabbed Stevie and pulled his face to her chest. She took her right breast and held it against his lips. "Is this what you want baby? Do you want to suck on Roxie's big tits ."

Stevie sucked on my wife's nipple and fondled her large breasts. He had a great big grin on his face.

Sandra turned to Ricky. She extended her right foot and wiggled her toes. "I guess that leaves the two of us Footboy."

Ricky winked at Sandra and reverently picked up her foot. As Ricky started to lick the space under her toes, Sandra sighed and began rubbing her clit with her right hand.

We played for the next two hours. Roxanne, Sandra and Julie sucked each of our cocks. Stevie, Ricky and I licked each of our wives. We all had multiple orgasms.

When all of us were finally worn out, the girls jumped into the tub. Ricky, Stevie and I gave them a bath. After we dried them and got them into bed, Stevie, Ricky and I each took a turn in the shower.

It was after 1:30 before we were finally cuddled together in their huge double sized bed. Once we were all in place, Stevie covered us in blankets and got in beside Sandra.

We were tired. We feel asleep immediately.

As I fell asleep I thought to myself that this might very well have been the most wonderful evening of my entire life.

The next morning I woke up to the smell of freshly brewed coffee. Roxanne, Julie and Sandra were all still asleep. Ricky and Stevie were already up. I carefully slipped out of bed and went into the kitchen.

Ricky and Stevie were busy cooking. Ricky turned, "Morning Willie, want some coffee?"

"I would love some."

"The pots over there."

As I was getting a cup of coffee Stevie said, "Were making a breakfast casserole for the girls. We can leave it in the oven and they can eat whenever they get up. They really do spend Sunday morning on the patio drinking coffee, eating breakfast and reading the Sunday newspapers."

As I took a sip of coffee Ricky said, "You can ride with us to the golf course. We'll stop by your place so you can change clothes and get your clubs. That way, Roxanne can have your car."

Stevie set a plate on the table. "Here are some eggs and hashbrowns for breakfast. Ricky and I have already eaten."

I ate quickly and then we got dressed. After we were dressed, we slipped into the bedroom and kissed our sleeping wives goodbye.

We arrived at the golf course just before 9:00. Jamal, Mark and Bobby had come in a separate car. They were already there. Jason and Aaron arrived just after we did.

When I saw Jason and Aaron I looked at them for a minute. I realized that last night when I was licking Sandra and Julie I had tasted the remnants of their lovemaking. I laughed to myself, being a cuckold certainly creates some unusual situations

The game was great fun. This time Aaron, Jamal and Mark were on my team. It was a great opportunity to get to know them. Mark and I got hot, we both made several birdies in a row. We won the front and the total. Stevie, Ricky, Bobby and Jason had to pay us. There was a lot of friendly trash talk while we drank our diet cokes in the clubhouse after the game.

I had a wonderful time.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Roxanne and Willie Ch. 24

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds