• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Brockton BBWs Need Anal Too

Brockton BBWs Need Anal Too

My name is Rosie Brown Saint Germain. Friends call me Big Rosie, for reasons that will soon become obvious to you people. I am a big and tall, busty and big-bottomed young black woman of Haitian origin living in the city of Brockton, Massachusetts. Unlike most of the big women out there, I got no issue with my body. I totally love every inch of it. I stand five feet eleven inches tall and weigh two hundred and forty pounds. I've got gigantic boobs and a sixty-inch bubble butt that mad dudes love to watch me bounce. But I'm not just a pretty face.

I was a football player and a wrestler back in high school. I played soccer for city college. I studied criminal justice and someday I'm going to be a policewoman. Until then, I'm just minding my business and having some fun whenever and wherever I can. The story that I am about to share with you is absolutely true. It takes place during the summer of 2008. I had just graduated from the local community college and basically was looking for work. Unsuccessfully, I might add. I was chilling in the city of champions, just another chubby black chick with a big booty and nothing to do. Plus I was one bored and horny bitch. So I went and got me some dick.

I went to visit my friend Darlene Shay. She's a chubby black chick with big tits and a monster booty who lives in Brockton's south side. Near George Keith Park. Darlene is one of them fat black bitches you always see cussing at somebody. I swear the only time she isn't cussing is when she's asleep. Or maybe when she's sucking someone's dick. I knocked on Darlene's front door but no one answered. So I let myself in. What? You don't think fat chicks can pick locks. Shame on you, suckers.

When I entered Darlene's house, I must say that I was not prepared for the sight I saw. There was a good-looking black guy sitting on the living room couch, butt naked. Darlene was kneeling in front of him and her head was bobbing up and down on his lap. I knew what she was doing. The big black chick was sucking some dick. As I took a closer look, I realized that I knew the dude she was with. His name was Joel Mendes, a Cape Verdean guy I went to high school with. He went to Bay State College and I went to Massasoit Community College. Back in high school, he was fine as hell. Three years later, he was still fine. And judging by what I could see, he had a really big dick.

I stood in a darkened corner of Darlene's apartment and watched as she and her man got busy. Joel thrust his cock down Darlene's throat and she didn't gag on it. Darlene is what we call a chicken head down in the hood. She just loves sucking dick. One of those females out there who were genuine cock addicts. We also call them Man Pleasers, though the term chicken head is more well known. Hey, I'm not hating. Whatever floats your boat, know what I mean?

I found myself turned on by the sight of my big-booty black girlfriend sucking on a black guy's dick. Joel groaned in pleasure as Darlene sucked him off. I knew what was happening. The sexy stud from Cape Verde was about to cum. And cum he did. His long and thick, uncircumcised black dick unleashed a torrent of hot cum all over Darlene's face. I winced. That was hot. Personally, I don't let a dude shoot his load all over my face. But Darlene was obviously not minding. Hot damn, not only was this thick black mama a cock addict, she was also a craver of the male face cream. How about that? She licked every last drop of his cum from his cock and balls. Hot damn, this chick was wild!

The sight of the two of them going at it turned me on so much that my hand slipped into my pants and through my panties. I began fingering my already wet pussy while watching Darlene and Joel doing their thing. Joel put Darlene on all fours and spread the big black woman's gigantic butt cheeks wide open. He slid one finger into her asshole. My eyes widened. Was he about to do what I thought he was about to do? I didn't have to wait long to figure it out. Darlene handed him a tube of lotion and told him to make good use of it. Joel laughed and poured the lube on his hands. He rubbed it on Darlene's ass crack. He also greased up his cock with it. Then, without further ado, the sexy Cape Verdean stud set about fucking the big black woman in the ass. I couldn't believe this stuff!

Joel pushed his cock into Darlene's asshole, and placed his big hands upon her wide hips. He began fucking her in the ass. I was stunned. Darlene just took it. Up the ass. I've done a lot of crazy stuff with the sexy guys I hook up with every now and then. I've done threesomes with two men. I've had sex in the ladies room, the kitchen floor, and a prison cell during a visit to the Greater Bay State County Correctional Facilities. I've had sex with both women and men. Often at the same time. But I've never taken it up the ass. No sir. This big black woman's ass is staying virgin, thank you.

Joel began pumping his cock into Darlene's asshole. The big black woman squealed as she got fucked. He fucked her hard. And fast.

I couldn't believe my eyes. I was finally seeing Darlene's hidden submissive streak. The loudest, meanest and most outspoken big black woman in a hood teeming with big, loud chicks was getting fucked in the ass. And she was loving it. This was too good to miss. I took my flash-less camera and took a few snapshots of Darlene as she got filled with dick where the sun don't shine. It was so good that I came, right then and there. I silently let myself out.

When I went home, I resolved to use the pictures to blackmail Darlene. Let the whole hood see this bitch's true colors. That was cool. It would be good revenge for the time she embarrassed me at a party. Yeah, the obnoxious bitch would pay. I sat on my couch, completely naked, and fantasized about what it would be like to fuck Joel Mendes, the sexiest dude in the hood. Oh, yeah. That would be fun.

In my fantasy, Joel showed up at my doorstep with a leather coat and nothing else on. I welcomed him inside. We had some wine, talked a little bit then got busy. I sucked Joel's big cocks and balls. When he came, I drained him of his cum. Afterwards, I made him lick my pussy. Then, he filled my cunt with his big black dick and made me scream his name in three languages. Hell yeah. And as a grand finale, I finally took it up the ass. Joel put me on all fours and made me open wide. He pushed his cock into my asshole.

I was nervous as he got ready to take my anal virginity but he told me to relax. He lubed me up, then pushed his cock into my asshole. It hurt a little bit. His cock felt impossibly huge in my asshole. Slowly but surely, the pain receded and I began to feel good. I heard myself urging Joel to fuck my ass harder. I took it up the ass and liked it. Joel smacked my plump ass while fucking me. We went at it until he came, flooding my ass with his cum. Then, in a display of Ass To Mouth abilities I didn't even know I had, I sucked his cock right out of my ass. He couldn't believe his eyes. I smiled while sucking his dick. Yeah, I got skills. I tasted my ass on his cock and it tasted good.

A knock on my door snapped me out of my reverie. It was Darlene. I gave her a warm welcome. She was inviting me to shop at Westgate in Brockton. I went along with her. And she never knew that in my purse I had the info that will destroy her life.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Brockton BBWs Need Anal Too

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 418 milliseconds