• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Big Black Bitches Of Brockton

Big Black Bitches Of Brockton

Hello, there. My name is Gina Jean. I am a plump, forty-something black woman of Haitian origin living in the grime-infested city of Brockton, in the state of Massachusetts. I live with my husband and brats on the west side. Like many black chicks in the old hood, I'm not much in the face or personality departments but I've got a thick body, big tits and a big ass. Who needs a cute face or a big brain? My big ghetto ass keeps the horny guys coming back for more. They put up with all my bull shit because they want a piece of my fat ass. That's the only reason why they come to me. And I use it against them to get what I want in life. That's the nature of the game. So it has been between men and women since the beginning of time.

My profession is nursing and I work at a nursing home in Plymouth. My avocation, however, is bitching. I majored in that in college. Sometimes, I just love acting like a bitch. I annoy, berate and accuse the men and women around me for no good reason. It's just a hobby of mine. Just bitching at its finest, know what I mean? It's easy to do that when you've got no conscience. All the ladies in the world know what I'm saying. We can do anything without feeling guilty. By my own admission, I am a self-described bitch with an attitude problem. Sometimes, I need to be taken down a peg or two and there's only one man for the job. Only one man can tame me and make me feel like a real woman by bringing to my knees. I'll tell you all about this man.

Jerome Baptist, also known as the Master, is a tall, good-looking Haitian stud in his early thirties who lives on the west side of Brockton, not far from the local high school. He's really a mystery man whose good looks and masculine mystique got all the bitches in the hood talking. And I am not an exception by any means. Well, I flirted with Mr. Baptist and he responded in kind. Since then, my life just hasn't been the same. He is a wild man, in every sense of the term.

When I showed up at Baptist house for a little sexing, he was quick to show me who's boss. He just grabbed me and told me to get on my knees. Ooh, I don't know about you but I just love a dominant man. Seriously. I get chills just thinking about it. Baptist would order me to get naked and show him the goods. I would get naked and show him my plump body, big tits and big ass. He told me that he had seen better-looking women in the hood but he would work with me anyway. He told me to suck his cock and lick his asshole. When I hesitated, he smacked me. Hard. It sounded like thunder. I was stunned. Baptist grabbed my face and told me that he was the master here. I would do as I was told or else. I nodded, trembling. I now knew better than to cross my master again.

After I got done sucking my master' s cock and balls, he told me to lie down on a large wooden table in his basement. Like a good slut, I did as I was told. The master told me to spread my legs and I did. He dipped two fingers into my snatch and smelled it. I looked into my master's face and saw his displeasure. He coldly told me that next time he saw me, I had better use vaginal deodorant, or else. I nodded, embarrassed. The master took a long plastic double-headed dildo and began inserting it into my pussy. I gasped as his special instrument entered me. It felt rather cold. I asked him to take it easy. A loud smack of his turned my face a darker shade of brown. He told me to quit whining. I wisely shut my mouth.

The master then took the other end of the dildo and began inserting it into my asshole. Without lube. I grunted as the dildo went into my asshole. The master clamped his big hand over my mouth and pushed the dildo deeper into my asshole. I gritted my teeth, determined not to scream as the dildo began to basically tear my ass apart. While the dildo stretched my asshole to previously unimaginable girths, the master laughed. He told me that he finally had me where he wanted me. He dared me to talk trash while getting fucked in the ass. He said I was his own personal bitch and he could do whatever he wanted with me. I was a dirty little fuck hole, good for one and one thing only. Getting fucked every which way. I nodded. Yes, master. I wanted to please him while getting the punishment I knew I justly deserved. I had it coming. That's what I get for being such a bitch to every person I came in contact with.

The double-headed dildo filled my holes, and I felt like I was being split in two. My pussy was filled to the brim and there was a burning sensation in my asshole. I felt completely abased, like the lowest of the low. Yet I felt more alive than ever before. Then, abruptly, the master removed the dildo from my asshole. I almost screamed in protest. I was enjoying my punishment, like a good little slut. Why did it have to end? The master told me he had something else in mind. With that, he turned me around. I was now lying on my belly. The master ordered me to get face down and ass up. The way he felt all bitches should be, once in a while. Eagerly, I complied. I couldn't wait for what he was going to do next.

The master took a brown paper bag and put it over my head. He said that even though I had a sweet ass, all of his bitches were the same to him. What he did to all the others he would do to me. Those were his rules. I understood. He needed that. Then, he spread my plump ass cheeks once more. I felt something hard press against my backdoor. It was my master's dick. I could not see it but I sure as hell felt it. I remembered it fondly. My master's ten-inch, uncut black dick. With balls the size of apples. The master pushed his big black cock into my asshole. Hard. Without a single drop of lubricant. That's when I began howling. Even a seasoned bitch like myself will sing like a Canary when a huge cock invades her booty hole. Hell yeah! I'm a cold bitch but I'm not made of steel, you know.

The master began to hammer his cock into my asshole. His dick was longer and thicker than the dildo had been. And infinitely more brutal. He held my head down on the wooden table and smacked my big booty while roughly fucking me in the ass like a cheap prostitute. My master was really enjoying himself. And my discomfort was the sweetest nectar to him. I howled as I got the ass fucking of the century. I felt like my ass was on fire. The master mercilessly hammered my ass like rough anal sex was going out of style. The sensation of his big cock in my ass overtook me completely. I lost myself to it. At some point, I totally lost control, and I was so caught up in his awesome power that I lost hold of my bodily functions. I farted, folks. The master laughed his ass off and continued hammering my asshole with his thick cock. He went at it until he came, blowing his load deep into my asshole. I screamed loud enough to wake the dead. His hot cum flooded my asshole like man-made lava. Oh, my frigging hell!

Afterwards, the master told me to get my clothes back on and hit the road. If I was lucky and played my cards right, he'd see in a week or two. The master had plenty of eager submissive women to play with. I was but one of his toys. I understood that and I accepted my place in his scheme of things. I went back to my husband and family with an extra bounce on my step. I felt so giddy that I didn't bitch all afternoon. Yeah, my master was that good. His big cock up my asshole had temporarily stripped me of my bitch powers. But they'd be back.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Big Black Bitches Of Brockton

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 196 milliseconds