• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Casey Hypnotizes Her Little Brother

Casey Hypnotizes Her Little Brother

123

*

Please note, the following story has graphic sexual content. If you are younger than 18, please do not read any further.

*

The subject of hypnosis has been on my mind so much since the testing we did in our psychology classes. I found that it was completely engrossing for me, to the point of obsession.

I've been having good results with the other students acting as my patients. More than one person told me that I was quite gifted, like I had a natural skill. I don't know if that's true.

Maybe it's because I'm the only girl in my college class, and all the boys seem to feel more open with me.

Maybe it's because I have such a quiet squeaky voice, like a little girl, the other students just aren't intimidated by me, and that makes it all easier. I don't really know. What I do know is that I've been totally preoccupied with the subject for the last few weeks.

The experience of hypnotizing other students in class has been so satisfying. I never expected it to so powerful.

Anyway...

Where to begin? Well, just so you understand me, who I am, there is a sort of nervous side to my personality, and I guess that's why I have been so drawn to psychology. Maybe it's my do some self-help work. It's odd; I can be really insecure about myself, especially my body -- and about boys. And I worry about other people, and their emotions, maybe too much. I think that a lot of the reason I'm drawn to the subject of hypnosis is to help people. But, I guess that I need help too.

Here's my big news, my little brother Tim is back home as of yesterday. He's been away at a freshman at college for almost a whole year, and I've missed him terribly.

He's my only sibling, and I've been so lonely without him. He's a year younger than I am, he just turned 18.

I still live at home, and go to a college right here in town, but Tim had to move to go to college, the school gave him a full scholarship for swimming.

My brother is an amazing athlete, and he has such a beautiful body. I'm surprised he acts so shy. I guess he's a lot like me, being shy and all.

We've always had a super good relationship, ever since we were little kids. It's always been totally wonderful being around Tim. Tim has been so attentive and so kind to me. Especially since Mom died, and we were both so young when that happened.

Right now my little brother and I are at the house alone. Dad is away for a week, and he trusted us to take care of ourselves. Both of us are really good kids, we don't have any desire for a party or staying out late. I'm a little bookish and quiet compared to any of the other girls I know at school.

It's been a little bit awkward because Tim has been really quiet during his time home from college. He's been here at the house for just one day, but I can tell something is wrong.

It took me all day to get the nerve up to ask him what was bothering him. We were both alone in the house, and with him acting really sad, the mood was so hushed that it just seemed unhealthy. It was getting kind of late when I finally asked him what was wrong.

I just blurted out, "Tim, something's bothering you, what is it?"

He didn't act surprised by directness, instead he calmly said, "I'm not sure, I've just been sort of gloomy lately."

"I'm sorry, can I do anything to help?"

"Oh Casey, I don't know, everything is sort of confusing for me right now."

"You know I care about you."

"I know you do."

"Maybe - if you want - Maybe I can help."

"How?"

"Well, you know I'm studying to be a therapist, right?"

"Casey - I know."

"I've helped some people already, at the clinic at school."

"That doesn't surprise me because you've got such a nice way with people, I am sure you'll do wonderfully - anyone would be lucky to work with you."

"But - Can I help you?"

"I guess so, if you want to."

"I do. I've been working with some hypnosis techniques, and it's been so fascinating."

"Really?"

"Yeah, it's been a powerful form of therapy."

I went on to explain how much I've gained by using hypnosis in the classroom setting, and how I've been doing it with other students as a way to test certain things. I still don't fully understand it, but it seems to work really well for some people.

My brother asked, "So, you want to hypnotize me?"

"I think it might help, you seem so tense, and it could calm things down, at least a little bit."

Tim looked serious, and it was obvious he was thinking it over. For some reason, I felt like I needed to help him, and I was scared he would say no.

He eventually asked, "What do you want me to do?"

I said, "I want to help you to get into a very relaxed state. I want you as calm as possible. I can do this using some very simple voice commands. And, when you are calm, I can ask some questions."

"What if you tell me to jump off the roof or something?"

I laughed, "No silly, it doesn't work like that."

"Do you really think you can help me?"

"I want to try..."

He smiled and said, "I'm all yours."

I was so relived when he agreed, "Good, this is something I think I'm really good at, and I want to help."

Tim told me, "Just so you know, part of me just wants to lay down and listen to your cute little voice."

I giggled, "Tim, are you serious?"

"Sure, I love your little baby voice."

I wanted to protest, but it made me feel good to hear him say that.

We went upstairs to my bedroom. I asked him to lie down on my bed, and I sat in the chair right next to the bed. I turned all the lights off except one, my bedside lamp. It gave of a warm gentle glow, and it seemed perfect.

Tim got on my bed and lay down, with his head on my pillow. I told him to try and get comfortable.

I leaned forward in the chair, right next to him, and began by asking a few questions.

"Are you comfortable?"

"Yes."

"Can you close your eyes for me."

"Okay."

The beginning of the hypnotic induction was simpley me asking him to take some deep breaths as a way to relax.

I started by saying, "Tim, I want you to inhale and exhale, deep and slowly."

He said, "I though you were going to do this with your little-girl-voice?"

I humored him and -- in my squeaky child voice -- said, "Please Timmy, can you take a deep breath, for me, pleeease?"

He replied, "Oh God, if you talk like that -- I'll do anything!"

I giggled and said, "C'mon, be serious."

I spent the next half hour or so carefully describing some relaxation techniques. He was a wonderful patient, and I could tell he was sinking into a deep hypnotic trance.

"You are perfectly safe, and anything you tell me will be completely fine."

I knew he responded to my little baby voice, so I played it up a little, just to get him more relaxed.

I talked like a little girl and said, "It will be our secret, so don't worry. I need you to be totally honest. Please."

"Okay."

"Please, tell me what's been bothering you."

He calmly said, "I think its all stuff that happened with Annie, stuff that happened when we broke up."

I had met Annie just once, when she came to our house over Christmas break. She seemed very sweet, and I could tell she adored my brother.

"Go on."

"I liked her - a LOT - and we were really happy, and everything seemed so nice..." And then he just stopped.

I said, "Please, go on you can tell me."

And he calmly said, "We were alone, and we were both naked on her bed, and she would touch me - she touched me..."

This wasn't what I expected, but I cautiously asked, "Tim, how would she touch you?"

"With her hand - all she would do is just touch my penis and I would cum - it happened too fast."

Oh my God - I was shocked. I didn't expect to hear ANYTHING so personal. I tried NOT to let any surprise show up in my voice.

I said, "Yes, I - I understand. P-Please, keep talking."

Tim calmly continued, "I came too fast, suddenly I was squirting cum, it was embarrassing, I felt really humiliated."

I tried to stay composed, "You - you shouldn't feel bad, what happened was completely understandable."

"But I really wanted to please her, to make it perfect - for her."

"Go on..."

"She wants to make love, we talk about it, she's ready. But, after I came so quick that night -- it just scared me, and now I worry about it so much."

"When you - when you climaxed that night - Was she upset?"

"No, not at all - but I was."

I tried to collect my thoughts, to try and deal with my brother's emotional issues - to help him. But right then, I was overwhelmed and confused. It was so frightening to hear him talk about his - his penis, and about - ejaculating. It was so - well, sexual - that it sort of freaked me out.

But I truly loved my brother and I so felt compelled to help him, to be a good and concerned therapist.

I could tell this "issue" was something really difficult for Michael. I wanted to be more supportive, I wanted to show that I cared. So, I got out of my chair and climbed up onto the bed and sat Indian style, right next to him. I wanted the closeness between up to help.

I asked, "Tell me how it happened, start at the beginning, and be as honest as you can be - please."

"Well - we were in her dorm room, alone. And I was on her bed, and she was on the bed too."

"Go on..."

"She had had a little bit of wine earlier, and I think it made her act sort of bold."

"How?"

"Well, she made a kind of joke, she kind of teased me."

"About what?"

"It was about you."

"Me?"

"Yes. It was when she saw you and I together over Christmas break."

I asked, "What? You mean the weekend she came to the house when I met her?"

"Yes - it was then. Annie talked about how, late one night, I tried to look down your shirt, and she said I was trying to look at your breasts. She made a big deal of it."

A weird sort of shock ran through me. I remembered that night, and how earnestly he looked at me. I thought he must have been looking at my bra. But for some reason, I totally blocked it out of my mind - until he reminded me.

I nervously asked, "Were you trying to look at my breasts?"

"Yes, I was, I thought they looked so beautiful - I couldn't help it."

Hearing him say that he looked at my breasts really shocked me. But the fact that I had blocked it made me curious, about my own awareness.

"Go on..."

"Annie said I was all turned-on, but I couldn't help it, what I saw, down your open shirt, was so lovely."

It was so weird to have Tim talk like this - about my breasts. This was one of my deepest insecurities. I have little trainee breasts. Well, anyway, that's what I call them. They are VERY small. I guess they stopped growing when I was about twelve years old. The rest of me is nineteen years old now, but my breasts are still in the sixth grade.

I have to say, that part of the reason I study psychology is because of my own weird emotional issues surrounding my tiny breasts. I mean - It's something I ALWAYS think about. Yes, this must sound weird, but I just can't help it. I can get sort of obsessive about them.

And now my brother was telling me such kind things about my little breasts, it was hard for me to stay calm.

I was afraid to ask anything else for a moment. I had to try and catch my breath. My brother was talking about ME, and I was his big sister, at the same time I was trying to play the role of therapist - And, he was under a hypnotic trance. I had asked him - TOLD him - to be totally honest, but he was answering my questions with such intense truthfulness that it was scaring me.

The weirdest thing - the thing that scared me - was it felt REALLY nice to hear him say that he liked my little breasts.

I looked at him, he looked perfectly still with his head on my pillow. His eyes were closed and he was breathing calmly.

I asked, "Are you feeling relaxed?"

"Yes, perfectly relaxed."

"And are you answering my questions honestly?"

"Yes, I am being truthful and honest."

Oh God, right then I realized how profound this was. My beautiful brother was hypnotized and he would honestly answer ANY question I asked. Part of me wanted to bring him out of the trance state, and end this session. But, another part of me felt utterly drawn to him, I felt a passionate NEED to hear him tell me his deepest desires.

But I wanted to be sure he was perfectly relaxed, I wanted him to be even more intensely under my control.

I quietly asked him, "Tim, I want you to take some deep breaths, and I want you to relax and allow yourself to fall even deeper into this trance state."

"Okay - yes..."

And for the next few minutes I guided him even deeper into a very powerful place of susceptibility to my words. I felt the NEED to get at his deepest truths.

He responded to my every word, and I could tell that he was in a VERY deep place of peace. It was obvious that he was much deeper than before, completely receptive to my questions.

I asked him, "How are you feeling now?"

He quietly answered, "Perfectly calm."

"Tim, I need you to be totally truthful and honest with me, can you do that?"

"Yes."

It was weird, I suddenly felt extremely powerful.

I asked, "Tell me what you and Annie talked about, on her bed when she said you looked - when you looked - at me, at my shirt."

"She was sweet and funny, and she said that I was looking at you, down your shirt, at your cleavage. And she said she thought it was sort of cute."

"You looking - at me - at my cleavage. Tell me what you saw."

"It was so beautiful."

"What did you see?"

"I saw the smooth skin at the edges of your breasts, I looked at it for just a few seconds, but it was so perfect and lovely."

Hearing him say this seemed to ignite something inside me. Oh God, it felt SO good to hear his compliments, and to hear him describing my tiny breasts as perfect and lovely. But the same time - I felt SO devilish and sneaky. But I couldn't stop, it was like a drug for me.

"What did you do when Annie told you she saw you, watching me?"

"I was silent, it was so curious for me to that she would bring that up - again."

"What do you mean, again?"

"She knew how I would react."

"How would you react?"

"I would get extremely aroused."

I cautiously asked, "Aroused how?"

"I would get insatiably excited, it created a sort of frenzy in me. Annie KNEW how I reacted, she called it my cute little fetish."

Now I was on fire with anticipation, hearing him say these things was just electric for me.

I moved in a little closer and asked, "Explain what you were feeling and please be honest."

"Right then, as Annie described how I was looking at your breasts, it just made me crazy."

"What did she say?"

"She kept on talking about you, and the way I looked at you. She kept on saying it was my cute little fetish. She said you had little girl boobs."

"Go on..."

"Then, she told me to call her Casey, she said she WANTED me to only call her by your name."

Suddenly my heart was pounding, and I stammered, "W-what?"

"She WANTED me to call her Casey. When she said that, I just went sort of crazy. I couldn't help it, it was just too thrilling."

"Did you call her by my name?"

"Yes, it was wonderful. I called her Casey, and she said she loved me - it was so exciting."

I just sat there for a moment - in shock - and looked at my brother. His eyes were closed and he seemed totally calm.

It took a moment to get up the nerve to ask him, "What are you feeling?"

"I feel so amazed, that I could be so turned-on. But I just feels so - so trapped - I just want relief. And it scares me."

"What scares you?"

"I'm afraid - I'm afraid. I'm going to cum too soon. Oh God - I'll disappoint Annie."

He sounded so emotional. It almost sounded like he was on the verge of tears.

I said, "Please, don't be frightened, you are completely safe. There is nothing to worry about."

"But I - I - I will climax TOO fast, I'm scared."

Then, using techniques I had practiced, I lead him in a way to relieve some of his anxiety.

"Tim, listen to me. I am taking control of your worries. I am making them vanish, like a puff of smoke they will disappear. Your worries and fears are melting away..."

I watched as he visibly calmed down.

I kept talking, "Don't be afraid, you are totally safe with me, my words can heal your fears. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I feel SO much better."

"That's good."

"But I'm still worried."

"Tell me what you want."

"I want to - I want to make love to Annie, I want to make HER climax."

Hearing Tim say this I was suddenly overwhelmed with feeling of desire, just hearing him say these passionate words was almost like HE was hypnotizing ME.

I asked him, "How, tell me, how do you want to make love to Annie."

And he whispered, "I want to make her have an orgasm, I want her to be happy - I want her to cum..."

"Go on."

"She loves me, and I know she'll let me call her Casey, and I love that - I love that she makes me call her Casey..."

This seemed so perverted, that she wanted my brother to say MY name during -- well -- during sex. I had no idea how to deal with this, but I could tell that it got Tim so powerfully aroused.

I nervously asked, "Why -- why does she ask you to call her -- by -- my name?"

"She LOVES it because she knows how turned-on it makes me."

This detail just made me so uneasy, but I needed to hear more.

"Go on, I want to understand everything."

He sounded frantic as he answered, "I want her on top of me, and I want HER to help me..."

"Go on."

"I want her on top of me, and she'll guide me - she'll help me - she'll tell me what she wants - I'll make her cum when we're fucking..."

With that I actually gasped, and I think Tim, even in his deep trance state, heard me.

I tried to act calm, but it was impossible.

Hearing him say "fucking" brought up such a deep fear way down inside of me. How to say this? Okay - I've never had an orgasm, and it's something that makes me so anxious and worried. I have such weird emotional problems, and the orgasm thing is so much like the haunted worries I have about my little breasts.

And to make matters worse - I have so much dismal nervousness around boys. It's so sad, I just can't seem to find any kind of steady boyfriend.

I had a short relationship with a boy at school. It wasn't right, and it just ended a few weeks ago. It was awkward and unfulfilling. I even lost my virginity to this guy, and it happened when both of us had been drinking. It was in a totally dark room, so I didn't see anything, and I actually remember very little. Anyway, that event has all kinds of baggage, and it just makes me really sad.

What I'm trying to say is that the whole orgasm thing just haunts me. I feel so - incomplete and I don't know what to do. And to hear my shy brother talk about "fucking" and watching Annie cum just freaked me out.

I was lost in my own insecure thought, and then I realized how quiet we both were.

I said, "Please, I want to hear more, go on..."

And Tim told me more in an emotional chatter, "I want to see her breasts - I want to see them hanging down, with her on top of me - and I want her to orgasm - and I want to call her Casey - I need this - I really NEED this..."

I tried to console him, "Tim, this sounds - wonderful."

"But - I don't want to cum, I worry it'll feel TOO good - and I'll cum too fast." With that, he was squirming in a frightened way.

I tried to calm him down, "Tim, listen to me - Listen to my words. I can control your fear of - of - of cumming too soon. I can control it."

"But, it will feel TOO good."

"Tim, listen to me. Imagine a switch, like on a machine, and you will NOT be able to cum - until I move that switch."

Oh my God, what was I doing? My feelings of sexual excitement were taking over, and I couldn't control what I was saying. I went on.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Casey Hypnotizes Her Little Brother

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds