• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Jay and Emily

Jay and Emily

I met Jay and Emily shortly after I got divorced many years ago. It was the late 80s when personal computers were just coming into fashion and bulletin board systems were king. That was the place we posted messages, exchanged pictures and had interactive chat. Jay and I talked a lot about the latest computers and other such things. We were both pretty geeky at the time. I had set up a get together for members of the bulletin board at a local coffee shop on one Sunday and that's where I met Jay and his gorgeous wife Emily. They looked like the perfect couple. Jay was a head turner for women but he never showed any interest in other women which was understandable as some would call Emily drop dead gorgeous and I was right there saying that.

Over the next year or so we all became great friends. Emily was always trying to fix me up with one of her friends but it never worked out. She had great looking friends but most of them weren't interested in me and my "baggage," my kids, or I found them to be shallow and self-absorbed.

One night we'd gone out to a place called the Dead End Bar which had a bunch of pool tables that a lot of couples like to frequent. The place was on a dark back street but once you were inside it was very clean and quite nice. We'd challenged each other at pool and Emily, having been taught pool by her brothers, beat me most of the time while Jay and I were pretty evenly matched. When we'd had enough we went back to their house. We'd come in their car and while I was ready to go straight home Jay insisted I stay to have "one for the road." That was in the years before I realized how badly I drove when I'd had a few so I didn't say no.

We sat in the living room and Jay went to get us some wine and beer in another room. Emily and I were just chatting while he was gone. But as we chatted I noticed how low her blouse hung from her chest and her ample cleavage was very obvious. I had of course notice many times what a great figure Emily had but I hadn't thought her breasts were quite so large as they seemed to be that night. I was staring and Jay caught me when he returned with the drinks.

"Like the view?" Jay asked sarcastically.

"Huh?" I responded stupidly and trying desperately to think of a more suitable response.

"Emmie's tits, nice huh?"

I didn't know what to say. Was he testing me or really asking me what I thought. I just stared back at him with a dumb look on my face.

"Jay, don't!" Emily finally said. "What's he supposed to say?"

"I'm sorry honey," he responded, "but you do have great tits."

I was relieved, of course, to hear him say that. "Yes but you don't have to test everyone like that."

"I wasn't testing him!" Jay retorted.

"I'll be right back," Emily said, "now you be nice."

She had no sooner left the room when Jay said to me, "I'm sorry if I embarrassed you but I was serious. She's got great tits, don't you think?"

"Well, um, yeah, I supposed," I bumbled.

"You suppose?"

"Well, yeah, she does."

"What about the rest of her?"

"Oh for Christ sake Jay, your wife's drop dead gorgeous and you know it!" I finally said strongly. "You know how everyone drools over her."

"Well do you?"

"What, drool over her? No, I mean, well, yeah, of course."

Emily walked back into the room just as Jay said, "Good, then you wouldn't mind fucking her!"

"What?" I said astonished looking from Jay to Emily and back to Jay.

Jay took a deep breath and then sighed, "I'm gay."

"What?" I said again incredulously. "You're married!"

"I'm gay. Ours was," Jay corrected himself, "is a marriage of convenience. It's not exactly politically correct to be a gay prosecutor you know."

"I guess," I replied dumbfounded.

"Let me assure you it's not. Anyway, Emmie knew I was gay when we got married in case you're wondering."

"So what does she get out of this?" I asked still not entirely convinced Jay was being truthful.

Jay looked at Emily and she said, "Go ahead, tell him."

"She agreed to stay married to me for five years after which she could get a divorce anytime she desired. I'd have credibility with my peers and she'd have," Jay paused, looked at Emily and then back to me, "she gets two million dollars." My jaw dropped of course. "I offered it to her up front. It wasn't anything she demanded of me. We've known each other since grade school and she's been my best friend since I can remember." Jay mentioned a nationally known chain store which his father was an executive vice-president of and the source of their money. "Emmie had tried to get me out of the closet for years but when I took the position in the D.A.'s office she knew I couldn't so she agreed to marry me when I posed it to her. So, will you do it?"

I looked at Emily. She finally said, "I haven't had sex for six years."

"You mean you two have never done it?" I asked and immediately realized what a stupid question it was.

"We did, once, right after we got married," Emily said.

"Yeah," Jay continued, "Emmie said it was great for her but I don't believe her. For me, well, it just wasn't good." I still hadn't said a thing when Jay continued, "You know back in the 30s and 40s a lot of male movie stars who were gay were married to women. Cary Grant was one and he was quite the lady's man."

I agreed to do it, of course, but Jay had one term that I couldn't agree with, at least not at first. He wanted to watch. We worked it out that I could have the first fifteen minutes alone with Emily and he'd then come into the bedroom as quietly as possible.

It's a funny thing when you try to describe drop dead gorgeous, it's not easy. Emily had shoulder length wavy auburn hair. She had wide spaced almond shaped doe brown eyes with expression full eyebrows. She had lips that begged to be kissed, full like those of Angelina Jolie. She had high firm breasts that were a very full B cup or small C cup and it was their fullness that made me think they were larger than they actually were. She had a cute little ass and these gorgeous long legs. At five feet nine Emily was always referred to as a "leggy brunette."

Emily took me by the hand into the bedroom. Just as we entered I heard the television go on behind us. I had long felt Emily could be a seductress anytime she felt like it. My reticence at the situation I'd entered into was obvious and Emily told me to relax and she'd do all the work. I didn't know exactly what she meant but I wasn't about to argue either. While standing next to the bed she pressed her body into mine while we were still standing and gave me a kiss the likes of which I'd never before experienced. It was the hottest kiss I've ever experienced. It was slow, wickedly wet and as sensuous as anything you could experience. As her tongue probed my mouth her lips lightly brushed against mine. It felt like she was pulling me up all the way down to my toes. While doing this she was also grinding her hips into mine. I was already hard when she started that but she was able to make me harder yet, so much so that I thought I'd cum all over myself within a minute. As if that weren't enough, and it was, she was also able to expertly move her breasts over my chest in a way that allowed me to feel their firm fullness.

"I'm going to fuck you to within an inch of your life," Emily whispered into my ear and then quickly licked me there. I shivered. With a grin Emily started unbuttoning my shirt and pushed it off my body. She then knelt down in front of me and undid my belt. Looking down upon her was an unbelievably beautiful sight. She caught me looking at her and grinned at me. It was a wonderfully mischievous grin. She pulled my pants down and then quickly pulled down my underpants. They were no sooner around my ankles than she engulfed my cock with her mouth. She slowly went up and down my cock about four times before she looked up and asked, "How's that?"

"How's that?" I replied in disbelief. "Incredible!"

"I'm glad you approved," Emily replied with a laugh as she stood up in front of me. She took my hands and placed them on her breasts as she also kissed me. Again her kiss made me feel weak in my knees. I moved my hands to start unbuttoning her blouse but she pushed them away and said, "No, let me." With that she pushed me down onto the bed. As she swayed her hips provocatively as she slowly undressed. I'd been to a few strip clubs but none of their dancers had anything on Emily. I wanted to watch each part of her body as it came into view but Emily stared into my eyes and held them there. I was mesmerized by her. I've said how beautiful her eyes were but at that moment they also became endlessly deep. She was intoxicating. I was drunk with her beauty and sexuality.

Once she was completely undressed Emily moved onto the bed next to me and took me in her arms. This time she kissed me wetly on the neck and whispered into my ear, "how much do you want to fuck me?"

"Oh fuck!" I exclaimed unable to find any other words.

Emily just smiled. She straddled me and slowly lowered herself onto my cock. She still hadn't taken her eyes from mine. As she slowly began to fuck me she took my hands and placed them on her breasts. It was the most erotic thing I'd ever experienced and much to my disdain I very quickly came in her moaning "oh fuck! Oh fuck!" as I did so.

I thought for certain she'd be disappointed but sensing my frustration she said, "It's all right."

Then I heard Jay from my left say, "Maybe I can help."

Emily had moved off my cock. I saw Jay moving towards my cock and at the same time Emily lowered her breasts to my face. I lost sight of Jay as Emily pushed one of her breasts in my face and as her nipple brushed over my lips I felt something wet and warm engulf my limp cock. I wasn't then nor am I now bi-sexual but the expected aversion to a man sucking on my cock never came. To the contrary, that sensation coupled with Emily's breasts pressed into my face caused me to quickly become aroused again. The two of them worked on me for a few minutes. While Jay sucked my cock Emily had taken by head in her hands and guided it to where she wanted on her breasts.

"Oh you naughty boy!" I heard Jay exclaim. "I think he's about ready for you sweetheart."

I was indeed hard again much to my surprise considering how it had happened. Emily once again straddled me and impaled herself on my cock. Again she slowly moved herself up and down on it. She only did that for about a minute when she moved herself so her hands were on either side of my head, her breasts swayed over my face as she rubbed her pussy against my groin sliding my cock in and out of her pussy.

As aroused as I was by all this I wasn't close to coming. I was surprised to hear Jay say, "So, how do you like fucking my wife?"

Emily quickly said, "Yeah, how do you like fucking me?"

All I could say was, "Oh gawd!"

"I know you like fucking my pussy. You can have this pussy anytime you want if you fuck me good now." I had never heard Emily say anything rougher than damn and now she was saying this. "Tell me how much you like it!" Emily said this in a very commanding and demanding voice.

"Oh my gawd Emily, this is the best I've ever had. I could fuck you forever!" I exclaimed.

Emily had increased her motion on my cock so she was rubbing very hard and moving very fast. For someone who claimed she hadn't had sex in over five years she seemed incredibly adept.

"Come on, fuck me harder!" I heard myself exclaim. I wanted so much to come in her again and I needed to arouse myself as much as possible. Talking dirty to this incredibly gorgeous woman seemed like all it would take and I was right. I decided to talk even rougher allowing myself the chance of insulting both her and Jay. "Come on you bitch, fuck me like the slut you are! Show me how much you really like to fuck!"

I heard Emily moan and Jay said, "That's right, tell her."

In response I said, "Come on you whore, fuck me! Fuck me hard! Show my how much you like fucking."

That did it for Emily as I heard her say, "Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh fuck yeah, I'm coming! I'm coming!" As she repeated those words over and over again she changed from sliding against my cock to bumping up and down on it. Then suddenly I felt her pussy grow tighter around my cock as it seemed to grab onto it and then I felt her juices gush over my cock.

That was all it took to push me over the top and I yelped, "I'm coming too!" I didn't think I had it in my but I started gushing into her. I could her Emily yelling "I'm still coming! I'm still coming!" It was the hottest sex I'd ever had and I remember thinking how I didn't want it to end at that moment. Emily kept me hard even after I came as she continued to pump on my cock. I don't remember any woman being able to keep me so hard after an orgasm as she did that night. She was incredible but she slowed down shortly after that and finally collapsed in my arms still on top of me. As I looked to my left I saw Jay lying there smiling.

Emily finally rolled off me between Jay and me. None of us moved or said a thing the rest of that night. I stayed the night and when I woke up in the morning at first I thought it had all been a dream but upon opening my eyes I saw Emily lying there quietly sleeping and I smiled. I desperately wanted to have sex with her that morning but it didn't happened. Happily, however, that wasn't the last time I was with Emily.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Jay and Emily

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds