• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Billion Dollar Slaves 03 Ch. 05

Billion Dollar Slaves 03 Ch. 05

Two weeks later after Mia's week as a sex slave had ended, she found herself moping around her mother's house. She had gone over several times to visit her sister and lay around the pool with her sister and the family, but it wasn't the same. She would return home, unable to get interested in TV or the internet. At night she lay awake in her bed, her fingers constantly wandering down between her legs as she relived the week of slavery in her mind.

She even accepted a date with one of her old boyfriends. Dinner was fine and the movie after was ok. They went to a local club for dancing and to meet up with the rest of their group, but Mia found herself wishing her date would grab her by the hair and put her on her knees. When she found herself dripping the liquid wax from the table candle on the back of her hand, she gave up and asked her date to take her home.

Saturday afternoon with her mother gone shopping, Mia was lying on the couch in the living room and thinking about Allison. What, she thought, would it be like? To be so helpless and unable to stop anyone from abusing you, the way Allison was without her artificial arms. Yet Allison had chosen to be that way for her Masters pleasure.

And why, she wondered, had it felt so exciting to be locked in the stocks while anonymous people had used her as a sex toy? Was she really so perverted that she enjoyed the pain and degradation of being a slave as Allison and her sister seemed to?

Mia decided to take a shower and cool off her overly excited pussy. She set the shower on cool and stepped in, letting the wet water run over her body. The shower gel body wash felt so good as it lathered her wet bod. She rubbed it across her tits and felt the nubs of her nipples stiffen. She pinched them hard, enjoying the flash of pain that seemed anymore to go straight to her clit. She let her soap slicked fingers slid between her pussy lips and rub her rapidly expanding clit.

Mia's eyes closed as she massaged herself, the beating of the cool water and the slippery rubbing between her soaked and slippery lips brought her to the brink of an orgasm. She never heard the bathroom door open or the shower curtain slide back, she just felt the blinding pain of a fist hitting her jaw, knocking her into the tiled wall and out cold.

Mia awoke from the slapping of rough hands hitting her face.

"Knew you was a slut!" The drunken voice of her father penetrated her sore and aching head. "Jus, just like that whore of a sister of yours. Bunch a fuckin whores."

Mia tried to scream but something was crammed in her mouth. She struggled and found she was tied spread eagle to the four corners of her own bed, her body still wet and naked from the shower.

"Shit! You pob, probably ain't even my daughter. Prob, probably some assholes kid your mother was whoring out to. Bitch." Her father stood there looking down on her naked body and slapped her face again.

"Well, I'm gonna teech you bitches you can't fuck around on me. Yes sir I'm gonna fuck you all up. You, that slut of a sister of yours and that whore of a wife of mine." He reached down to slap her again and lost his balance falling onto Mia's naked body.

"Well shit, just like a whore, pull me down on you." He slurred. "Ok fuck it. I'm gonna fuck that pussy." He unzipped his pants and fumbled out his semi erect cock. Mia tried to scream and struggle but the bounds and gag were too tight for her to get loose.

Her father pushed his pants down around his butt and positioned himself between the spread legs of his daughter. He tried several times to get his cock into her pussy, but the fact that he was only semi hard and Mia's struggles kept him from penetrating the girl.

Mia's struggles both excited and pissed off the drunken man. He grabbed Mia's tits and squeezed, pressing her down on the bed with his weight. "Lay still you little cunt." His fingers dug into her soft breasts and he pulled and twisted, using her tender flesh to lift her back clear off the bed. He slammed her down and proceeded to open handed smack her breasts back and forth until she lay still beneath him.

He was now rock hard and shoved into her cunt in one soap slicked push. Mia lay screaming and crying behind the gag as her father fucked her. He finally came, filling her pussy with his cum and collapsed across her.

He lay heavily on her body for several minutes as his breathing slowed. Mia had begun to think he had fallen asleep, when he pushed himself up off the girl and got off the bed. He got dressed, then stood looking down at her.

"Whore." He muttered. "I'll be back to have some more of you later. First I'm gonna beat that lyin bitch of a mother of yours. Then I'm gonna fuck that other slut sister of yours, but I'll be back. We ain't done yet, bitch. I'm gonna fuck you in every hole, bet on it." He stumbled out of her room and Mia heard him enter her mother's room and start smashing things around .

Mia struggled to get free of her bonds, but her father had been in the navy and he knew how to tie a knot that wouldn't come loose. Mia lay tied on her bed, worrying about what would happen when her mother returned home.

She understood Allison now. She thought. Nothing like first hand knowledge to teach you the difference between consensual helplessness and actually being helpless. She appreciated the difference in being a consenting sex toy and being made to be a sex toy against her will.

Mia breast hurt were his strong fingers had dug in and twisted them. She could raise her head enough to see the black and blue and red marks his attack had left. She could feel the skin which was scraped and rubbed raw beneath the ropes at her wrists and ankles and the raw pains his sexual assault had left in her tender pussy.

Mia calmed down long before the sounds of her fathers rampage through the house ceased. She wondered what he was doing, what he was looking for while tearing up every room in the house.

The house grew very quiet and Mia could do nothing but listen and watch as the shadows of the setting sun made their way across her room. She heard the living room TV come on and saw lights through her open door reflecting from somewhere in the house.

Then Mia heard the sound she had been dreading all afternoon, her mother's car pulling into the garage. She listened as the garage door closed and heard the door into the kitchen open. Her mother's voice called out. "Mia, come help me with the groceries."

She heard a loud slamming sound and then nothing for quite some time. Suddenly she could hear the sounds of her father tearing up the garage again searching for something.

The house again grew quiet , then Mia could hear her father's slurred voice yelling at her mother, she could hear her mother's voice but muffled in reply. Try as she might she couldn't make out what was being said but the threatening tone of her father and the pleading sound of her mother's voice told the story.

Her Father appeared in the doorway of her room, her mother bound and gagged across one shoulder. He tossed her on the bed across Mia's legs. He stood there looking down at his bound and naked daughter and his hogtied and disheveled wife and smiled.

"I got you two sluts under control and as soon as your slut sister gets over here, I'm gonna show all you whores whose in charge. I'll teach you bitches to treat me with respect!"

He stormed out of the room, muttering to himself about how he was gonna "teach um a lesson." His ranting faded away as he moved further from Mia's room. Ruth struggled to twist herself around, placing her head next to Mia's. Articulating as well as she was able with the cloth gag in her mouth, she told Mia help was on the way.

Mia didn't understand but for the first time since her dad hit her in the shower, she had hope that they might get out of this alive.

Ruth lay beside and across he daughter hoping what she had tried to tell her was true. She hadn't suspected a thing was wrong when she pulled into the garage. She could hear the TV blaring from the living room as she opened the door from the garage to the kitchen. She had just shouted for Mia to help her bring in groceries when a hand grabbed her arm and slammed her into the kitchen cabinet. Before she could draw a breath to scream a fist landed in her stomach, knocking the wind out of her and doubling her over. Something hit the back of her head and neck and the next thing she could remember she was tied to a chair in the living room.

There stood her drunken fool of an ex-husband, sweat pouring off his face. "Where's the disk, bitch?" He slapped with a backhand across her face. "You thought I was just gonna keep paying you forever didn't ya, ya bitch? Well guess what, you were wrong. See your stupid fuckin attorney had a heart attack and died. So the only one that knows about the disc is you and those sluts you raised and I already got one of them all tied up."

"Don't you ..."Ruth's comment was never finished as her ex backhanded her again. "You don't tell me what to do anymore. You and your slut daughters are gonna learn to mind your cock sucking mouths. Where is the disc?" He slapped her again, then remembering what had worked so well with Mia, reached down and grabbed Ruth by the breasts and lifted her and the chair she was tied to.

When she started to scream he dropped her and stuffed a wad of cloth in her mouth. He taped it in place. Then he grabbed her tits and twisted. His hands slipped off the material, pissing him off; so he tore open her blouse and pulled her bra up and off her tits. Then he really began to work them over, slapping, twisting, and pulling all the while telling her exactly what she was going to do when he got done.

When she couldn't take anymore, she nodded her agreement. Moments later he handed her the phone and watched as she called his other daughter, Christy.

Rick answered the phone. "Hello."

"Thank god, Christy mommy needs you to come home right now."

"Ruth?" Rick said quietly.

"Christy you mind your mother and come home, mommy needs you right away."

"Ruth is someone there with you?"

"Thank you, baby. See you soon." The phone went dead.

Rick spent less then 10 seconds working out possible problems. "Lisa" He bellowed. "My office. Now."

Lisa reached Rick's office as he finished opening the gun safe. "Close the door."

Less than a minute later Lisa ran up the stairs into her room and Rick called out to Donna and Christy as he headed for the stairs himself. "Get everyone in the house. Lock the doors and set the alarms as soon as Lisa and I leave. Don't ask I'll explain later. And stay off the phones, don't answer if it rings." Rick ran up the stairs to his room.

Donna and Christy went to gather the twins but before they could get back to the entryway, Rick and Lisa had changed clothes, grabbed two bags and run from the house to the garage. Moments later as Donna closed and locked the big front doors, Rick's s.u.v. speed down the driveway, through the gate and was gone.

The drive to Christy's mother's house was normally twenty minutes or longer depending on traffic. Rick made it in twelve. He coasted to a stop, headlights off, several houses down from their house. Rick and Lisa discussed the layout of the house and yard. Fortunately there were no occupied houses right next to Ruth's. One side was under construction and the other was for sale and had been empty for several months.

They decided to check the situation by cutting through the construction. It offered lots of hiding places and views through several windows. They soon spotted the ex-husband tearing up the living room; he was searching through everything and destroying whatever he touched.

"I don't see Ruth or Mia. I don't see anyone else but her dumbass ex either; but until we know where they are, we can't risk doing anything." Rick opened his bag and pulled out a 270 rifle with a scope. "I'll keep dumdum under observation, you go see if you can spot the girls and stay in touch on your cel phone Bluetooth."

Rick quickly made a comfortable spot, hidden by the construction materials, where he could watch the living room through the scope of his rifle. He scanned the other windows every few seconds for movement, then returned his attention to his target.

Lisa slipped around the side of the house almost invisible in the dark with her black shirt and jeans. She peered in each window as she came to it, working her way around the house. The only light in the house appeared to be in the living room and Lisa spent several precious moments at each window making sure the room was empty. She stood outside Christy's old room, it was even emptier than the rest of the house, since Christy had moved out and now lived with her.

Lisa reached Mia's room, the curtains were drawn almost closed but a small gap allowed Lisa to finally be able to see Ruth and Mia on the bed. "Rick, I found them. They are in Mia's bedroom, but I can't see enough to tell if their ok. There doesn't seem to be anyone else in the room with them."

"Finish your sweep. If you don't see anyone else in the house, try to get in through Mia's window. Bust it if you have too. I'll keep dumdum busy. But once you bust the window all hell is going to break loose and we will only have a few minutes before the cops show up."

Lisa acknowledged Rick's orders and finished checking all the windows around the house and garage. She returned to Mia's window and again peered in. She was still unable to make out much more then the women were on the bed.

"I'm going to try and remove the screen."

"Quiet as a mouse until you hear the rifle then fuck quiet. Be fast." Rick warned.

Lisa pulled her knife from her boot and gently pried the screen away from the window. Setting it aside, she moved a chair from the backyard next to the window to get even with the sill. The window wasn't locked and slid back easily and more importantly quietly. Lisa drew her gun from the shoulder holster and carefully moved aside the drapes and stepped down into Mia's room. Here she paused scanning for anyone else besides the two women on the bed. Quietly she went to Mia's door and closed it.

Lisa still hadn't seen the women move and that scared her. She crouched and snapped on the small flashlight from her pocket. "I'm in. They seem to be tied up on Mia's bed but both are awake."

"Dumdum finished the living room and moved to the kitchen. He's making so much noise it's a wonder the neighbors haven't call the cops. Cut them loose, make sure they are ok and get them out the way you went in."

Lisa crept to the bed and for the first time realized that Mia was tied naked. She cut the leg ropes first, then cut the ropes holding her wrists. Mia started to pull the gag free but Lisa shook her head and put her finger to her lips. Mia nodded then pulled down the gag. Lisa carefully cut the bonds hogtieing Ruth. Both Lisa and Mia held her as the blood flow returned to her limbs and she screamed quietly into her gag.

Lisa whispered to Mia to get dressed and began massaging Ruth's legs. If she couldn't walk things would get nasty real quick.

Lisa whispered the situation to Rick explaining the hold up in their getaway. Rick was worried, soon even this idiot would figure out that it was taking far too long for Christy to drive the short distance to the house. He was sure to take it out on Ruth.

Rick watched as the ex slowed his destruction of the kitchen and grabbed a beer from the fridge. "Get them out now."

Lisa whispered to Mia and Ruth that they had to go. They helped Ruth through the window and Mia followed. Lisa waited until Mia had helped Ruth around the corner of the house, before following them through the window.

"We're out but Ruth isn't moving very fast yet."

"Head for the car. Dumdum is headed for Mia's room."

Lisa explained to Mia and Ruth where the s.u.v. was parked and headed them on their way. She knelt watching their back trail. If he came around the corner before they honked the horn, Lisa fully intended to shoot the s.o.b.

Lisa could hear the man's drunken rage at finding his prey gone. She smiled as she heard the horn beep once. Time to go. Lisa slipped into the shadows.

Rick and Lisa reached the vehicle at the same time, Mia and Ruth were in the back seat. Rick pulled out and drove away just as Ruth's ex ran out in the street, trying to find his escaped prisoners.

Lisa handed Ruth her cel phone.

"911 emergency."

"I'd like to report a burglary in progress."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Billion Dollar Slaves 03 Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds