• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Night at the Movie

A Night at the Movie

He told you to meet him at the theater and he told you what to wear. That white button up shirt with your short plaid skirt, the one that always made him drool. You aren't sure why he told you no panties but you obeyed him and made sure that you weren't wearing any. The breeze along your legs and along your little pussy was sending shivers through your body as you walked towards the booth. You could feel the stares of jealousy and also lust as you approached. Glancing around you didn't see your master but he usually loved to surprise you. What you did see was a number of guys checking you out and a number of girls looking at you with resentment. You bought one ticket and moved inside the theater trying to get out of sight, while you loved being the center of a attention you didn't feel safe with your skirt blowing around.

You found the theater and remembering where he requested you to sit... second to the last row and in the middle; you make your way up the stairs. Taking as seat and noticing that there were only a few people in the theater, you snuggle against the seat. You had no idea why he chose this movie but you didn't argue with him, he always loved to play with you while the two of you watched the movie. He hands on you and yours on him, touching and teasing each other through the movie. Your mind lost in naughty thoughts as you realize the movie has just started and still isn't here. You glance around worriedly and check your phone.

"Sorry darling, I am running late... got stuck at work... will be there soon," the text messages reads on your phone.

You reply with just a K and settle back to watch the previews while you wait for him to arrive. A figure walks up the stairs and takes a seat behind you and just to one side; but you aren't really paying attention as the preview for Wally hits the screen. The few people in there laugh at the preview and you think that little robot is so cute. You go through a few more previews but he still hasn't arrived yet and the movie starts as you glance around, hoping that he might be walking in now. The person behind you shifts in their seat but besides that theater is without movement. Shifting in your seat, your fingers brush your leg as you think about what he had planned for you. Is he going to play with your hair? Was going to kiss you with his tongue running across your lips? Would he put his hand underneath your skirt and play with your pussy? Would he feel how wet you are for him? As these questions went through your head, your fingers sliding under your skirt as you stroke your clit a few times. Jerking your hand away and sitting up as you try to behave. He would be mad if you started with out him.

Suddenly, a hand wraps around your mouth and an arm goes around your waist. As you try to scream you feel yourself pulled over the back of the seat, strong arms holding you tightly. You struggle and kick as someone pulls you into onto their lap. Quickly, you realize that your attack is male as you feel a hard cock press against your skin. Struggling more as your realize what this man has planned for you but it is no use as his legs force your legs apart. With way too much ease, he lifts you up just slightly and you feel him sliding under you. You are screaming into his hand as he slides into you, your playing with yourself coming back to haunt you since it allows him to slide right inside you. Freaking out as he starts bouncing you on his lap, you sink your teeth into his hand as you try to get away. Growling into your ear, he squeezes you hard; making it hard to really hard to breathe as he continues to make you ride his cock. Your teeth dig in but he is relentless as he continues you to fuck you. The helpless feeling of this whole encounter is ....terrifying yet still thrilling. Being taken like this, in public by a stranger was making it hard for you not to turned on; your struggles lessening as this lust started to take over.

His hand never leaving your mouth with his other arm holding you tight but you start impaling yourself on his dick as he thrusts into you. Moaning, as the nasty situation continues, your pussy filled with a strangers cock; you are so wet, your juices dripping down your skin and onto him as you fuck each other. His pace picks up as he moves you up and slams you down onto his cock. He is deep inside you and your getting closer and closer to an orgasm as he fucks you. Though to be fair you are fucking him just as hard as he is fucking you and your hand is gripping his arm, digging your fingernails into his skin. AS you draw blood with your nails, you feel his fingers pushing against your skin, right along your should blade. You get lost in the moment of these feelings and sensations course through you. You always loved it when people put their hands on you roughly and this is just a deeper form. You can feel every inch of him as goes inside you and now he holding you down grinding inside you and then lifting you up and doing it again. He control over you and his power and the whole situation causes your orgasm to come in a rush as you moan into his hand. Its almost a scream as he cums inside you as he slams you down on his cock one last time. You gasp for air as you realize all that just happened and the realization of it sets in. You feel your self picked up and put back into your seat as you try to think and recover. By the time you look back, there is no one behind you and you look around but see no one moving; you quiver and shake from a rush of emotions.

You not sure what to do and what happened but you are surprised to see your master walking up the stairs towards you. He sits next to you smiling.

"Sorry, baby doll I am late. What did I miss?" he says smirking at you.

How to answer that?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Night at the Movie

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 74 milliseconds