• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Mickie Gets What's Hers Ch. 10

Mickie Gets What's Hers Ch. 10

123

"Sensational Sherry in the Hall of Fame, that's like the greatest news ever, I mean just think about that..." Mickie said excitedly, happy that a woman she had looked up to was being inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame, when suddenly she spotted the woman she was in love with and determined to make hers, "Trish, oh my god did you see that!" Mickie said, throwing her arms around Trish, for a quick hug before letting her go, "Sensational Sherry in the Hall of Fame..."

"That's awesome," Trish began, but Mickie cut her off.

"Yeah isn't it, it's almost as awesome as it would be if you and I were inducted into the Hall of Fame together." Mickie said, looping Trish's arm with hers.

"Hey Mickie, listen, we need to talk." Trish said, taking her arm away.

Even that simple touch had sent a shiver down Trish's spine but the blonde had been careful not to show it. She couldn't afford to show any weakness, not now. This needed to end, it was the only way.

"I know, I know, but look how hot you are..." Mickie said, distracting Trish from her thoughts and indicating to the copy of WWE divas magazine which she had in her hand.

"Stop," Trish said, trying to get Mickie to listen to her, "We need to talk. Stop it."

"But I was just going to say that my grandpappy would be looking down on us..." Mickie began.

"Don't, don't, don't do that." Trish interrupted.

"Do what?" Mickie asked.

"You know what, every time we're about to talk, this comes up." Trish said, desperately trying to think what to say, "Alright, look, you're just too much."

"I was just..." Mickie started.

"No, no, you show up at my autograph signings, I get here at noon and there are twenty text messages from you..." Trish said.

"We were going to go to the maul..." Mickie said.

"No, it's not normal Mickie." Trish said, "And, you know, everywhere I turn your there, ok, and last week with your face was... was... in my... and I'm watching you on unlimited and what, what are you doing with that," Trish said, pointing to Mickie's magazine, "Are you licking that, what, it's not, it's just too much, and I just don't want any more of it, so I just think, you and I, we just need some time apart, alright, so, I just need my space from you, ok."

And with that Trish quickly walked away leaving Mickie alone in the room.

Once out the door Trish practically began running to her car, desperate to try and get out of the arena before the tears started to fall.

She had been trying to break up this thing, whatever it was, with Mickie and she couldn't and she wouldn't analyse why it was she was so sad about this break up... no wait, this wasn't a break up, that was the wrong word, she wasn't breaking up with Mickie, they were never dating, she would never date a girl, even if that girl had given her mind blowing orgasms... so many mind blowing orgasms... no, she would not think about the mind blowing orgasms, she would focus.

Mickie was trying to turn her into her bitch. Of all the nerve. That big headed little dyke thought she could just turn her, Trish Stratus, multi-time women's champion, into her bitch just by what? Seducing her under false pretences? Trish didn't think so. And what, was she supposed to be some girl's bitch just because she let her fuck her up the ass? And so what if it felt good. So what if she had enjoyed submitting to Mickie. It didn't mean anything. She wasn't gay, she'd never been gay, and she never would be gay.

Trish was just going to go back to her hotel room and not think about that manipulating seductress who had fucked her so wonderfully and just move on with her life. It really was just that simple... wasn't it...

Mickie stood there stunned for a long while before finally crying out, "Trish!"

But Trish had gone.

Sitting down on the couch Mickie brushed back her hair and began to think. She had just been rejected by Trish, the one diva in the entire WWE Mickie couldn't live without having in her collection. And to her it was more than just about adding another bitch to her collection. She loved Trish, and she wanted them to be together, and she knew they belonged together, but Trish was just so deep in denial she couldn't see it. Or she didn't want to see it. Either way it was both really sad and really, really annoying.

Why couldn't Trish see they were meant for each other? Mickie had made Trish cum so hard, and the brunette could remember how much the blonde had squealed with joy as she had fucked her pussy and ass with her mouth, tongue and strap on, so why couldn't Trish just admit she liked being Mickie's bitch and accept her fate? Why did Trish have to be so difficult? Why did Trish have to be so ungrateful? Didn't Trish see that all Mickie wanted to do was bring her pleasure? This just wasn't... fair!

Seething with rage at her rejection Mickie stood up, and began to leave, trying to keep her anger inside herself but it was just no use.

She needed release.

Screaming in frustration Mickie lashed out, Mick kicking the first unfortunate person to cross her path.

The second the kick connected with the victim's head she crumpled to the floor like deadweight.

Looking down Mickie was surprised to find the victim was none other than Candice Michelle.

Candice was part of a stable on RAW which had been nicknamed Vince's Devils because awhile back the three of them had been conveniently swooning all over the owner of the WWE Vince McMahon, almost like the WWE was scripted and Vince had written it that way. Anyway, Candice's stable-mates included Torrie Wilson and Victoria and together they had gone out of their way to make Trish's life, and Mickie's life by association, a living hell.

Vince's Devils had been a problem for Mickie, a problem she had been meaning to deal with, a problem which now she had the opportunity to deal with.

Looking around Mickie grinned to herself realising there was no one around, grabbed Candice by her 'come fuck me' heels and dragged her away to do exactly what Candice's heels asked.

***

When Candice awoke she found herself in some type of dank, dark basement with Mickie James standing over her.

She tried to scream, but there was duct tape over her mouth.

She tried to remove the tape but her hands were tied together behind her back.

She tried to get up but her legs were forced apart by a spreader bar.

She tried to roll away but there was a collar wrapped around her neck with a lead attached to a lead pipe behind her which didn't allow her to go far.

Finally Candice gave up, and waited for Mickie to say something.

"Are you done?" Mickie asked, waiting a few moments for the answer before continuing, "Good, now listen very carefully to me Candice. Ever since I was brought up to RAW you and your little friends have been constantly mean to me and Trish, and I for one am sick of it, sooooo... how about we kiss and make up?"

In a flash Mickie was on top of Candice, pressing her body down onto her fellow diva's as she viciously tore the duct tape from her mouth. Candice opened her mouth to let out a scream of pain but the second her mouth was open and exposed Candice found Mickie's tongue being shoved down her throat.

Candice struggled, but only for a little while before giving in and kissing back.

Shocked at Candice's willingness Mickie pulled back and stared at her fellow RAW diva before smiling. Candice's nipples were becoming hard as they pressed into Mickie's breasts and when the easily excitable brunette slid her hand down in between Candice's legs she found her latest victim was already a little wet. There could be no mistake, Candice was enjoying this.

"You've done this before." Mickie said with a smile. Mickie waited for Candice to answer but she only got a wicked smile in response so she asked, "With who? Torrie? Victoria?"

There was a pause.

"Both." Candice said finally with a smirk.

"Interesting." Mickie said, "Very interesting."

"Hey, were are you going?" Candice asked.

"Ooooo, eager little slut aren't you?" Mickie laughed, as she retrieved an item from out of her bag, something which would help her conquer Candice and add her to her collection of bitches, "Ever seen one of these before Candice?"

"No." Candice said frowning.

"Well, it's called a Magic Wand, you know, like the thing you used to bash me over the head that one-time." Mickie said, a slight menace in her voice before returning to her usual bubbly tone, "Or was that Victoria, I forget. Anyway, unlike the wand you carry to the ring, this one is actually magical, see?" Candice let out a little gasp of surprise as Mickie turned on the large vibrator, "Sure it needs batteries, but believe me, when you feel this on your pussy you'll swear to God that it's magical."

And with that Mickie knelt down in front of the still bound Candice and placed the tip of the still vibrating wand to Candice's neck, before sliding it down the other woman's body to her breasts, causing her to moan. Sliding the wand over the fleshy mounds Mickie began attacking Candice's nipples with the wand, moving from one to the other slowly, watching with glee as the other diva writhed and moaned underneath the touch of the vibrator. After a while Mickie couldn't resist sucking on those painfully hard nipples in between torturing them with the wand, taking one after the other into her mouth, biting down gently on them with her teeth as her tongue played with them.

This seemingly endless treatment made Candice wonder if it was possible for her to cum from just having her nipples played with, but before she got the chance to really find out Mickie left her boobs alone in favour of running the wand all over Candice's body, causing the upcoming playboy model to moan in frustration. Every place that wand touched her seem to arouse Candice further, her whole body being turned into one big sexually erogenous zone at the hands of her enemy Mickie James. Not even Torrie and Victoria had manage to do that.

The truly frustrating thing was that Mickie never touched her pussy, not even once. Instead her tormentor slid that wonderful instrument all over her body until Candice thought she would go insane with her desperate need to cum.

Finally having enough of this torture Candice moaned, "Please Mickie... my pussy... put it on my pussy..."

"Oh you want this on your pussy do you bitch?" Mickie taunted, "You want me to slide my magic wand over your slutty little pussy and make you cum?"

"Yes!" Candice cried.

"Well, what are you willing to do to earn it?" Mickie asked.

"Anything." Candice said.

"Anything?" Mickie asked.

"Anything." Candice repeated.

"Well then, let's see, let's see," Mickie said, pretending to think, "I know, are you willing to be my bitch?"

Candice paused for a minute before answering, "I... I... I can't."

"Why not?" Mickie asked, "I thought you said you'd do anything?"

"I did... it's just that, well, I'm already Victoria's bitch." Candice replied quietly.

"Oh, is that so." Mickie said smiling, "Figured she'd be the top in your relationship. But I'm afraid if you wanna feel this wand on your pussy, you're going to have to agree to be my bitch."

"But Victoria..." Candice began.

"Don't worry about Victoria." Mickie interrupted, "She'll be my bitch soon too and then you, her and Torrie can live happily ever after together as my bitches. Now, are you going to be a good little bitch and accept your proper place or am I going to have to get rough with you?"

Candice couldn't believe her ears, Mickie was planning to turn her, Torrie and Victoria into her bitches. Ok so she could see Mickie conquering Torrie, who was just as big a slut as Candice was, but did Mickie really have what it takes to turn Victoria into her bitch?

Since meeting her Candice didn't ever think Victoria had a submissive bone in her body and it was hard for Candice to imagine her owner submitting to anyone, let alone little Mickie James. But at the same time Candice couldn't deny that the idea of watching a total top like Victoria submit to another woman was incredibly arousing. And besides, if Mickie failed Victoria would probably add her to her collection of bitches and Candice and Torrie would have a new playmate. Then again what if Mickie succeeded?

Whatever the result the idea of being another woman's bitch turned on the submissive Candice as always and that only added to her desperate need to cum so her decision was almost inevitable.

"Ok..." Candice said, "I'll be your bitch."

"Good girl," Mickie said happily, patting Candice on the head like a pet, "Now bend over so I can begin breaking in my new bitch."

Candice did as she was told, awkwardly rolling onto her stomach before using her knees to push her butt upwards as Mickie got up and walked over to her travelling bag.

"That's it, stick that ass in the air for me." Mickie said as she retrieved a whip from her bag before returning to Candice's side and began sliding the whip over the smooth flesh of the playboy cover girl's exposed backside, "Now, I'm going to spank you, and I want you to count and thank me for every blow. Oh, and thank me by saying 'thank you Mickie for spanking your worthless bitch who can't wrestle'."

"Hey!" Candice complained.

"Well it's true isn't it?" Mickie pointed out.

"Well yes, but when has wrestling ability had anything to do with being a WWE diva?" Candice responded.

"Good point." Mickie agreed. It had to be said that the only criteria for being a WWE diva was to be hot. Candice was a perfect example of this. Hot, but completely worthless in every conceivable way. Getting her mind back on the task at hand Mickie said, "But if you don't count each of these blows and thank me by saying 'thank you Mickie for spanking your worthless bitch who can't wrestle' then I'm going to continue spanking you until you bleed bitch!"

The last part ended in a scream. Well two screams actually, the first from Mickie, the second from Candice, as the easily excitable brunette began bringing her whip down again and again on the former diva search contestant's ass.

Candice continued to scream in pain, but she quickly got the idea that it was no use. She didn't know where they were but she doubted Mickie would have removed the duck tape from her mouth if they weren't in a place were no one could hear her scream, so she accepted her fate and began to do as she had been told.

"Owww... one, thank you Mickie for spanking your worthless bitch who can't wrestle... owww... two, thank you Mickie for spanking your worthless bitch who can't wrestle... owww... three, thank you Mickie for spanking your worthless bitch who can't wrestle... owww... four, thank you Mickie for spanking your worthless bitch who can't wrestle... owww... five, thank you Mickie for spanking your worthless bitch who can't wrestle..."

Despite her initial reluctance Candice found herself getting into the rhythm of things very quickly and was soon lifting her ass up to receive each spank willingly. Victoria had spanked Candice and Torrie many times and Candice just love to be put in her place with a nice hard ass beating. And her added humiliation at being forced to admit how much she sucked at her supposed job only made her more eager to be disciplined by the other woman.

"Owww... eighteen, thank you Mickie for spanking your worthless bitch who can't wrestle... owww... nineteen, thank you Mickie for spanking your worthless bitch who can't wrestle... owww... twenty, thank you Mickie for spanking your worthless bitch who can't wrestle... owww... twenty one, thank you Mickie for spanking your worthless bitch who can't wrestle... owww... twenty two, thank you Mickie for spanking your worthless bitch who can't wrestle..."

Mickie grinned wickedly as Candice excepted the spanking. She had suspected that Candice would be an easy lay, but even she was a little surprised about how eager her fellow brunette was willing to submit herself to her. Oh well, Mickie was certainly never one to look a gift horse in the mouth, and besides she was having a lot of fun spanking Candice. The cover girl embodied everything that annoyed Mickie about the wrestling business and it was great to be able to take out her frustrations on her ass, beating it a nice shade of red as she covered it in stinging blows.

"Owww... forty six, thank you Mickie for spanking your worthless bitch who can't wrestle... owww... forty seven, thank you Mickie for spanking your worthless bitch who can't wrestle... owww... forty eight, thank you Mickie for spanking your worthless bitch who can't wrestle... owww... forty nine, thank you Mickie for spanking your worthless bitch who can't wrestle... owww... fifty, thank you Mickie for spanking your worthless bitch who can't wrestle..."

"Good bitch." Mickie praised, "Now roll over."

Once again Candice did as she was told, awkwardly rolling onto her back and grimacing as she was forced to put weight on her beaten backside, not to mention that once again her hands which were still tied behind her back were now caught between her back and concrete creating a very uncomfortable sensation for her. Not that Mickie cared.

"Ok, now for your tits," Mickie said, "And remember to continue to count and thank me properly bitch."

"Owww... one, thank you Mickie for spanking your worthless bitch who can't wrestle... owww... two, thank you Mickie for spanking your worthless bitch who can't wrestle... owww... three, thank you Mickie for spanking your worthless bitch who can't wrestle... owww... four, thank you Mickie for spanking your worthless bitch who can't wrestle... owww... five, thank you Mickie for spanking your worthless bitch who can't wrestle..."

As before Candice enjoyed her humiliating punishment to a certain extent but Mickie seem determined to make the experience as unpleasant as possible for the poor excuse for a diva. The whipped tore into Candice's flesh time and time again with ferocity, the brunette's skin feeling as if it was being torn away by the lash. Mickie was so rough with her that Candice thought she would start bleeding, and yet still she counted like the well-trained bitch she was.

"Owww... eighteen, thank you Mickie for spanking your worthless bitch who can't wrestle... owww... nineteen, thank you Mickie for spanking your worthless bitch who can't wrestle... owww... twenty, thank you Mickie for spanking your worthless bitch who can't wrestle... owww... twenty one, thank you Mickie for spanking your worthless bitch who can't wrestle... owww... twenty two, thank you Mickie for spanking your worthless bitch who can't wrestle..."

The little enjoyment Candice was receiving from her humiliation was easily dwarfed by Mickie's enjoyment of being able to turn another one of the WWE divas into a snivelling wreck. Well, if you could call Candice a diva. Regardless, Mickie used her whip to beat Candice again and again, enjoying watching the flesh changed colour under her tender love and care, Candice's screams music to her ears.

"Owww... forty six, thank you Mickie for spanking your worthless bitch who can't wrestle... owww... forty seven, thank you Mickie for spanking your worthless bitch who can't wrestle... owww... forty eight, thank you Mickie for spanking your worthless bitch who can't wrestle... owww... forty nine, thank you Mickie for spanking your worthless bitch who can't wrestle... owww... fifty, thank you Mickie for spanking your worthless bitch who can't wrestle..."

Satisfied with the number of blows she had given to her victim's tits Mickie bent down and used her hand to cup one of Candice's nipples into her mouth without any regard for just how sore her fellow brunette's breasts were.

Candice moaned in protest, but that quickly gave way to moans of pleasure as Mickie's talented tongue, mouth and fingers went back and forth between her boobs, soothing her aching flesh. She almost didn't notice when Mickie slid her whip downwards until it was resting on her cunt. Almost.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Mickie Gets What's Hers Ch. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 217 milliseconds