• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Roxanne and Willie Ch. 14

Roxanne and Willie Ch. 14

Note: This is the fourteenth episode in a series entitled "Roxanne and Willie". If you have not read the previous thirteen episodes of this series, I encourage you to do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

*

On Wednesday morning Roxanne was up at 6:00. She had a job interview at 9:00 with Bob Overton of Bob's auto Ranch. Roxanne actually woke up before I did. That was a pretty good indicator of how excited she was about this job opportunity.

As soon as she was out of the bed she grabbed my hand and pulled me up. "Come on Peewee. This is a big morning for me. It's time for my little slave boy to go to work. Draw me a bath while I figure out what I'm going to wear."

I was still half asleep as I got up and walked into the bathroom. As soon as I had the water running into the bathtub I lifted the toilet seat and relieved myself.

Roxanne walked into the bathroom while I was urinating. She took one look at me and said, "Peewee what in the hell do you think you're doing?"

I laughed. "Taking a leak, why?"

Roxanne shook her head. "No! no! no! Men stand while they pee. They have cocks. Little sissy wimps like you sit down. You have a tiny clittie. From now on you will always sit down when you pee. Is that clear Peewee?"

I smiled. "Yes Mistress. I am sorry Mistress. I won't let it happen again."

"Very good Peewee. I'm glad that's settled." Roxanne looked at the tub. "Is my bath ready?"

"Yes Mistress."

My new wife stepped into the tub and sat down. I spent the next ten minutes bathing her. When I was done she stood up. As she stepped out, I wrapped a huge towel around her and dried her off.

As soon as she was dry Roxanne walked into the bedroom, snapped her fingers and said, "Slave, my robe."

I grabbed her bathrobe from the closet and held it for her while she slipped her arms into the sleeves.

Once she was wearing her robe Roxanne sat down at her makeup table. She picked up her hair brush and handed it to me. "Peewee, brush my hair for me."

I stood behind Roxanne. As I was brushing her hair, I realized that while Roxanne was now wearing her robe, I was still naked. I started to get excited. Serving a beautiful woman who is wearing clothes while you're naked is incredibly erotic.

Roxanne noticed that I had an erection. She giggled and said, "My my it seems as though my little Peewee is enjoying his role as my slave this morning."

"Yes Mistress, I am."

Roxanne reached back and grabbed hold of my tiny cock. As she squeezed it she said "Well think about this Peewee. I am hoping that I get to make you a cuckold husband today. I am hoping that my job interview will include a comprehensive assessment of my sucking and fucking abilities." She laughed. "Peewee, while you're teaching your classes today I want you to remember that I plan to be on my knees sucking Bob Overton's cock."

I closed my eyes. At that moment, it was everything I could do to keep from cumming.

Roxanne noticed my plight. She gave my penis a hard slap. "Don't you dare let your little clittie spit right now. I want you nice and horny when I get home from this interview." She looked at me. "Peewee, this evening were going to play our game. You're going to spend tonight serving me as my cuckold slave.

Roxanne smiled at me, gave my little cock another squeeze and said, "Go put on your panties. You can toast an English muffin for me while I put on my makeup and get dressed."

I put on a clean pair of panties, went into the kitchen and started making Roxanne's breakfast. She walked into the kitchen while I was pouring a glass of orange juice for her. When I saw her, I nearly dropped the carton.

Her outfit wasn't designed for a job interview, it was intended for a seduction. Her tiny purple dress was just barely able to contain her ample bosom. The skirt was so short that when she turned around you could see the cheeks of her gorgeous ass.

Roxanne giggled when she saw my reaction. "Slave, do you like my outfit?" She laughed. "You don't think its too daring do you?"

I smiled at Roxanne. "I think you achieved the effect you were looking for."

"Fucking right I did Peewee. I want to get laid this morning and I am pretty sure this dress will give the guys at Bob's Auto Ranch a little motivation to make a pass at me."

I laughed. "There's something wrong with those guys if that dress doesn't motivate them."

Roxanne sat down at the kitchen table. I placed her breakfast in front of her and pulled out a chair to sit down with her. She waved a finger at me and shook her head. "Peewee, I am going to meet men. Right now, I don't think its appropriate for you to sit at the table with me like you're an equal.

"Yes Mistress. I understand." I stepped away from the chair."

Roxanne smiled. "Peewee, this weekend we'll go to a children's store and get you a little kiddie chair so that you have a place to sit when I am going out on dates." She giggled. "It might also be fun to make you sit in your kiddie chair when I have men over for dinner." She thought about that for a moment and said, "Of course you'll be so busy waiting on us that you probably won't have time to sit down."

As I listened to Roxanne I couldn't think of anything to say other than, "Thank you Mistress, that would be very kind."

Roxanne took a sip of her orange juice. "Peewee I think I'd better be prepared for this interview. Those condoms you bought me the other night are on my dresser. Put some in my purse." She paused for a moment. "I hope I'll only be needing the magnums, but I really don't know much about these guys. You had better put several regular sized ones in to.

I went into the bedroom and found the condoms. I took four of each size and returned to the kitchen. As I was putting them into my wife's purse she said, "Peewee, I am so excited about this job. I really hope I get it."

Roxanne finished her English muffin and drank the rest of her orange juice. When she was done she stood up. "Well It's time for me to go. I don't want to be late for my interview."

She smiled at me, turned around and lifted her skirt. "Come give your wife a kiss Peewee."

Roxanne bent over. She sighed as I got down on my knees behind her and kissed and licked her asshole. After a moment of enjoyment, Roxanne stepped away and turned around.

I got back up on my feet and said, "Knock em dead in your interview sweetheart."

Roxanne smiled. "I intend to." She giggled "Just remember, when you're starting your 10:00 Economics class I want you to be thinking about what I'm doing with Bob Overton."

I laughed. "It might make it a little difficult to concentrate on my lecture, but I'll try."

Roxanne gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. "I'll give you a blow by blow account when I get home tonight."

As she walked out the door I laughed at Roxanne's choice of words.

I closed the door behind her and looked at my watch. It was just 8:30. Roxanne had given me some chores to complete before I went to the University. My first class started at 10:00. I needed to leave by 9:30. I had to hurry. I only had an hour. I gathered up Roxanne's dirty clothes and separated them into piles. I put a load of blouses into the washing machine. While the clothes were washing I showered, shaved and ate a quick breakfast.

As I was washing the breakfast dishes, I looked at my watch. It was 9:00. Roxanne should just be starting her interview with Bob Overton. I smiled as I thought about Roxanne's outfit. I suspected that it was creating quite a sensation.

I went into the bathroom and hand washed Roxanne's pantyhose in the sink. After hanging her hosiery over the shower curtain rod, I took her blouses out of the dryer. I hung each of them on a hanger and put them in her closet.

When I was done I looked at my watch. It was 9:30, time to go to the University. As I was walking to my car I wondered if Roxanne was still wearing her dress.

I taught my morning class. After that my time was less structured. I sat in my office. Time moved slowly. I kept looking at the clock and wondering what was happening with Roxanne.

My imagination was running wild. At first I pictured her on her knees sucking Bob Overton's cock. Later I visualized her bent over Bob's desk. He was standing behind her thrusting his huge penis in and out of her wet cunt. I wondered if she was really making him use a condom or if she was letting him fuck her bareback.

Four o'clock finally arrived. I taught my second Economics class. As soon as my lecture was completed I dismissed my students and left for home.

On the way home I stopped at the grocery store and bought two chicken breasts, a head of lettuce, a tomato and an avocado. Roxanne was going to want supper.

When I got to our apartment I was disappointed to find that Roxanne wasn't home. I changed from my sport coat and slacks to a pair of jeans and a tee shirt and started doing the rest of her laundry.

I had just finished washing her panties and brassieres when I heard her key in the lock.

Roxanne walked through the door. She smiled when saw me. "Peewee, I had one hell of a day."

I looked at her. Her hair was mussed, her lipstick was smeared and her dress was wrinkled. When she sat down, I noticed that she wasn't wearing her panties. From the looks of things, my new wife had a pretty hot day at Bob's Auto Ranch. I didn't say a word about her appearance. Instead I said, "It looks like you lost your panties."

Roxanne smiled. "Peewee, I lost those during my first interview."

"Your first interview? How many interviews did you have today?"

"Oh I lost count." Roxanne giggled. "Peewee, those guys at Bob's Auto Ranch really know how to ask some hard probing questions."

"Did you get the job?"

Roxanne laughed. "Damn right I did." She giggled. "I spent the entire afternoon getting to know the chief execs at the company."

I smiled. "I see, I can't wait to hear about it."

"Peewee, I can't wait to tell you about it." She paused. "Baby I missed you today. Playing with all those big cocks was lots of fun, but what I really want right now is to feel your tongue in my ass."

Roxanne rolled over on the couch and pulled up her skirt. I got down on my knees behind her, spread her cheeks and kissed her. My wife cooed as she felt me push my tongue into her little puckered hole.

After a moment Roxanne reached back, pushed my face away and rolled over so she was sitting on the couch again. "Why don't you get a beer for each of us." She leered at me. "You can kneel between my legs, sip your beer and kiss my pussy while I tell you about my day."

As I left to get the beers Roxanne called after me. "Honey I am hungry. Do you think you can find us a little snack to have with our beer?"

I sliced some cheese and put some crackers on a plate. I grabbed two glasses and two bottles of Budweiser and put everything on a tray. I carried the tray into the living room and set it on the table next to Roxanne. I poured the bottles of beer into the glasses. I left Roxanne's beer on the table and set mine on the floor at Roxanne's feet."

As I knelt between her legs Roxanne picked up her glass and took a sip of beer. She sighed and set the glass back on the table. "Peewee it was an incredible day."

I looked up at my wife. Her legs were spread. Her pussy was stretched and raw. She'd clearly spent the day fucking. I couldn't resist the opportunity to taste her. I leaned up and kissed her cunt.

Roxanne took a deep breath when she felt my lips touch her pussy.

I started licking her cunt. As I licked her I said, "I hope I can make it a really exciting evening."

Roxanne closed her eyes and enjoyed my tongue. After a moment she reached down, pushed my face away and put her hand over her pussy. "Don't interrupt me now. You'll get me distracted. I want to tell you about my day." She paused. "Let me start at the beginning."

I grinned at her. "Sorry, I'll try to be good."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Roxanne and Willie Ch. 14

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds