• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Katherine Ch. 03

Katherine Ch. 03

12

Note to Readers: This is story is fiction. It is a fantasy, just not one lived out.

"Hi hun, it's me John. I just wanted to call and see if you needed me to pick up anything on the way home. I guess I missed you," the answering machine played.

Shelly quickly got off the floor and ran to the phone answering it before John could hang up. "Hey sweetie, I'm here. Are you done golfing already?"

"Yeah," John replied. "I'm on my way home right now. I should be there in about 20 minutes. Do I need to stop and get something from the store?"

"Your mom is here and I thought about seeing if she wanted to stay for dinner." Why don't you stop by a liquor store on the way home and get a bottle of wine." Shelly suggested. "I'm going to take a shower, and then I'll go to the store while you and your mom hang out."

"Okay, I'll see you in a bit." John answered.

****

After hanging up the phone Shelley turned to her mother-in-law with a devilish smirk. She quickly sketched out a plan for Katherine as the two women picked up their previously disregarded clothes and empty wine glasses. Katherine heartily agreed with Shelly's plan thinking about how much fun they were going to have with her son.

Shelly quickly hopped in the shower and cleaned herself off while Katherine called John's dad to tell him he would need to fend for himself. Not that he really cared. As Shelly finished rinsing off, John's mother Katherine came into the bathroom and peeked her head around the curtain.

"Hurry sweetie, John will be home any minute."

"Okay, mommy," Shelly replied playfully while she stepped out of the shower. As she wrapped her towel around her body Katherine surprised her by pulling her close and kissing her passionately. After lingering over the kiss for nearly a minute, Shelly pulled away and said, "Thank you mommy."

"No, thank you baby."

Katherine climbed into the shower leaving her dirty clothes on the floor, just as John's car pulled into the driveway. Shelly now covered by her towel went to meet John at the door. As John came into the house, Shelly nearly jumped into his arms to kiss him the way his mother had just kissed her. As she leaned back John had a grin from ear to ear.

"You are drunk aren't you," John said laughing. "Where's mom at?"

"Mom is in the shower. She wanted to freshen up before dinner. Speaking of which, you need to take a shower before dinner as well."

"Is dad coming over for dinner too?" John asked.

"Your mom called him while I was showering, and he said he was busy working on some project. He thinks we'll have a better time with just us."

"Whatever," John replied. John's dad paid about as much attention to him as he did his mother. They hadn't really spent time together since John was just a boy, and John didn't care all that much that he would skip a family dinner to work in his garage.

Shelly proceeded to the bedroom to get dressed to go to the store while John put the wine in the refrigerator. As Shelly used the hair dryer, John heard his mother calling Shelly for another glass of wine. John seeing a golden opportunity to get a peek at his mom in the shower quickly poured a glass of wine and took it to his mom. As he entered the steamy bathroom, he couldn't help but notice his mom's soiled panties lying on top of her pile of clothes. Briefly stunned he just stood there until his mom peeked her head around the shower curtain.

"Is that for me? Thanks baby."

"Mom," John whined, "I am not a baby anymore."

Katherine sighed and said, "John you'll always be my baby boy no matter how big you get."

John mumbled consent as he left the bathroom disappoint that his mom thought of him as a baby not a handsome man. As walked into the living room Shelly emerged from the bedroom dressed in a short jean skirt and tight white tank top. John could tell she wasn't wearing a bra by the outline of her hard nipples. John couldn't believe this was what his wife was going to wear to dinner with his mother. John sat on the couch watching TV waiting for his turn to shower. He couldn't get the image of his mother's panties out of his mind. Shelly roamed around the room absently gathering her purse and keys. As a joke she dropped her keys to the floor then bent over to pick them up. That is when John noticed that not only was she not wearing a bra, but she didn't have panties on either. The thought that he would be dining with his mother while his wife sat next to him with no underwear on began to arouse him even more. By the time Shelly was ready to leave the shower had turned off and Katherine had emerged from the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body and her still damp hair cascading over her shoulders. John discretely admired her beauty as Shelly said something he didn't quite hear.

"John are you listening?" Shelly asked. "I said come here and give me a kiss goodbye."

"Oh, sorry," John stammered as he got off the couch trying to hide his erection from his mothers eyes. As John leaned to kiss his wife he was uncomfortably aware of his mother's stare. He tried to just peck his wife on the lips, but Shelly would have none of it. She leaned in and kissed him prying open his mouth with her tongue. As Shelly finally pulled away John tried not to look at his mother to see her reaction. Shelly grabbed her purse and started to leave.

"Bye mom," Shelly said over her shoulder.

"Shelly, don't I get a kiss goodbye," Katherine called to her. John couldn't believe his ears. Shelly and his mom must have really bonded today. First, Shelly was calling her mom, now; his mom wanted a goodbye kiss. John didn't think he could be more shocked until Shelly turned around walked to his mother and kissed. He watched as his mother smiled then stroked the hair off Shelly's face and kissed her on the lips. It wasn't open mouth, but they both took their time. As they their lips touched John thought he was seeing things. Had his mother reached up and caressed the side of his wife's breast. No way I just saw that, John thought.

As Shelly left the house John tried not to stare at his mother. He quickly told her he needed a shower and went to the bathroom. In the bathroom John started the shower water, hoping he wouldn't run out of hot water. He didn't hold out much hope since he would be the third person in under an hour showering. He stripped naked and reached in the cabinet to get a towel when noticed his mother's clothes still lying on the floor. John's hard on had not gone down and he couldn't help himself as he grabbed his mom's white thong. Right away he notice how wet they were. Holding it to his face he inhaled deeply smelling for traces of his mother's pussy. With his other hand he slowly stroked his cock. As he played with himself he stuck his tongue out to get a taste of juice cover crotch. It tasted so good John knew he wanted to taste the real thing. Just then Katherine walked in the door.

"Shit, I mean sorry mom," John stuttered.

Not phased one bit, Katherine responded, "It is okay baby. I mean to say it is probably my fault. I thought you would be in the shower by now. I just came in to get my clothes."

As if coming out of a deep sleep John realized he still held his cock in one hand and his mother's panties in another. Katherine just smiled at his realization. John shied away from his mother's gaze, and he reached out to hand her the thong. Katherine continued to smile and didn't even try to hide the fact that she was looking at her son's dick. When John finally looked at his mother, he was shocked to see her lick her lips seductively while staring at his naked manhood.

Katherine finally broke the silence. "I'll let you get back to your shower, but if I were you, I would save that for later," Katherine said, point between John's legs. "I'm Shelly wouldn't want you to be to worn out to be a good husband."

With that Katherine left the bathroom. John didn't know what his mom meant by that last comment. As he climbed into the shower, John realized his horseplay had caused him to waste the last of the hot water. His hard on soon receded under the cold water, still John didn't want to get out of the shower. He wanted to give his mom plenty of time to dress, thinking he might of pushed his luck a little far for today.

****

After Katherine left the bathroom she heard the front door quietly open and looked to see Shelly sneaking in. Without a word both women went to the spare bedroom, where they could talk without John hearing.

"How did it go?" Shelly asked.

"Perfect, I walked in and caught him jacking off while he sniffed and licked my panties."

"Great. Now I'll hide in here so you can get to know your baby boy a little better," Shelly said as she walked Katherine to the door.

"Hopefully, you'll get to see John taking care of me the way he did you before lunch," Katherine said as she closed the door nearly all the way.

Katherine then went to the couch to wait for her boy to come out and see her still in her towel. As John walked through the living room to the bedroom to get dressed he glanced sideways to see his mother sitting on the couch.

"Mom, you still haven't got dressed."

"No, baby. Shelly called and said she was going to be longer than she thought. Something about a traffic jam, so I thought, what the hell. It's refreshing, don't you think?"

"Yeah, I guess," John replied, staring at his mothers naked legs. Her towel didn't cover much of her bare thighs and it seemed she wasn't doing anything to conceal them either. Actually it was as if she was spreading them slightly for John to see.

"Don't worry about it. If you're uncomfortable, I can get dressed," Katherine said, almost disappointed.

"No, mom. It's okay," John said a little too quickly.

"Good. Now don't be shy. If I'm going to be in towel, than so are you. Now come sit with mommy," Katherine said as she patted the couch next to her. John sat down, but not next to his mom. He sat in the chair that faced the couch, hoping to get an even better view. As his mother turned to talk to him he noticed that only one leg turned with her body. The other stayed where it was causing her knees to pull apart even further. Now John had an unobstructed view of his mom's pussy. Seeing her pussy, John felt his hard on returning, yet Katherine seemed oblivious to his arousal. Trying to hide the erection this caused was hard considering John was just wearing a towel but he couldn't bring himself to suggest getting dressed.

Katherine continued talking to John about the normal things mothers talk to their sons about, but John couldn't take his eyes off her pussy. Katherine knew her plan was working. It was as if John was hypnotized by the show she was giving him. John wasn't the only one enjoying himself; Katherine could feel her pussy leaking. When she didn't think she could stand it anymore Katherine stood up.

"Where are you going Mom?" John said as his face fell.

"You wanna know the truth?" Katherine asked. "I was going to get dressed. We've been sitting here for fifteen minutes and all you've done is stare at my pussy."

John realized his mom sounded pissed, and tried to apologize, "Mom, I'm sorry..."

"You should be. Any other man would have made a move or at least asked to see more by now," Katherine said acting mad.

"You mean you won't be mad if I asked to see more?" John asked stunned.

Seeming to think about it, Katherine replied, "Well, I guess if you asked mommy nicely."

"Please, mom would"

"No," Katherine said, "I told you to ask mommy."

Trying again, John said, "Please mommy would you take your towel off so I can see more of your sexy body."

Katherine just smiled as she let the towel drop to the floor. John smiled to thinking just how sexy his mother was. Katherine seemed delighted by the look on her son's face as she posed sexily for her son. Her nipples were hard and her pussy lips glistened with juice. John reclined in his seat and sighed contently. He didn't even think about the hard on tenting his towel.

"Well, what does mommy's baby boy think? Is mommy still sexy?"

"God, yes. You are so beautiful mommy."

"Since I am naked now baby it would only be fair if you took your towel off as well," Katherine said as she bent over to grab her discarded towel and toss it off to the side. When she turned and bent over John caught sight of her puckered asshole. John nearly came right then. After moving the towel out of the way Katherine sat back on the couch and looked at John expectantly. John stood on shaking knees, grabbed his towel, and slowly pulled it from his waist, exposing his rigid manhood.

"Oooh, baby has a nice cock, doesn't he?" Katherine cooed. "Shelly is one lucky woman to get that fuck stick whenever she wants." John couldn't believe his mom was talking like this. Until now it just seemed like innocent fun, but it seemed more and more like his mom wanted something to happen. Before John could sit back down, Katherine told him to come sit on the couch with her. Excitedly John moved to couch and sat next to his mom pretending everything was normal. They sat looking at each other in silence for what seemed like forever.

"You know Johnny; you need to make sure you treat Shelly right. She is such a good little girl." As Katherine spoke she slowly reached over and lightly caressed John's cock. Feeling his mother stroke his cock, John shifted a little in his seat and audibly gulped.

"I... I do mom," John answered.

"Are you nervous, Johnny?"

"A little mommy."

"Well remember, I'm your mommy and you shouldn't be nervous around me. Okay? Now come here and give me a kiss." Hearing this John's nervous seemed to spike even hire. He leaned in to touch lips with his mother as she reached her free up to the back of his neck. Pulling him forward Katherine opened her mouth and kissed her son, pushing her tongue into his mouth. Soon they were making out fiercely. John's hands moved up and down his mother's body while she stroked his cock. Katherine pushed John back with a look of hunger in her eyes. As John leaned back Katherine bent over and directed her son's dick straight to her mouth. In no time at all she was slurping and licking the shaft while she fondled his swollen balls.

"I'm going to cum mommy," John moaned as he pumped his hips. This made Katherine suck harder and move one hand from his balls to her pussy. She fingered her pussy with her middle finger getting it lubricated for what was to come next. After her finger was good and wet she moved her hand back to John's crotch. Sliding her hand under his balls she felt for his asshole. When she found it, she gently eased her middle finger in past his anus. John's hips bucked even more when he felt his mother's finger penetrate him. As his asshole relaxed John began to enjoy his mother's finger. She started slow but as John breathed heavier and his balls tightened Katherine began to finger fuck him faster and harder.

"Oh mommy!" John exclaimed as he shot his load deep down Katherine's throat. Not wanting to miss a drop, Katherine pushed her head forward until she felt John's shooting cock in the back of her throat. Once she was finished milking her son's cock dry Katherine sat up and eased her finger out of John's butt.

"Wow that was a big load baby. Now it is mommy's turn," Katherine said as she shifted on the couch and spread her legs. "Baby boy needs to make mommy cum, and mommy just loves getting her pussy eaten." John didn't even say a word as he repositioned himself. He just smiled, leaned in, and started to tenderly kiss his mother's inner thighs. Gently his lips made their way to his mother's pussy. After a few light kisses John stuck his tongue out and began to lick Katherine's swollen lips. They easily parted giving him access to her inner folds. John began to lick hungrily. He placed one thumb to his mom's clit and the thumb on the other hand up under her ass, probing her butthole.

"That's it baby, make mommy's pussy squirt," Katherine squealed. Within minutes Katherine started bucking like a wild woman, but to Katherine's disappointment John stopped what he as doing.

"Mommy, I want to tongue you from behind. Pleeease," John begged. Smiling Katherine rolled over and got to her hands and knees. John grabbed her thighs, spreading them to give him better access to her pussy and ass. John then dove in, licking first the back edge of his mom's pussyhole then moving to her puckered ass. He licked up and down her ass crack pausing each time his tongue touched her sphincter. John then reached up to finger his mom. He started with his index finger, and then added his middle finger as well. When Katherine started to sway with the penetration of his fingers, John stopped licking her butt, and started to probe and push his tongue into her butthole. It relaxed easily letting John push in ass deeper. As Katherine moaned louder John insert a third finger and kept tongue fucking her ass. Katherine began to buck again making John push harder with both his face and his fingers. He didn't want to lose contact with his mother's sexy asshole. Katherine began to moan loudly.

"Baby that feels so good. Tongue fuck mommy's asshole you dirty boy," Katherine nearly screamed. This just made John push harder, until he felt his mother's pussy contract. "Mommy is cumming baby!" Katherine shouted as she flooded Johns hand with pussy juice. As her orgasm subsided, Katherine nearly fell face first to the couch with exhaustion. Instead of lying down to sleep though, Katherine got up grabbed her son's hand and led him to the bedroom.

"Mom, we have to stop before Shelly gets home," John meekly protested. Katherine smiled back at him, but kept making her way to the bedroom.

"If she gets home, then she'll have to watch and wait her turn. Just like I did before you went golfing."

"You were watching?" John asked.

"Yes, I watched, and I got so turned on. I couldn't help myself. It must have been quite the sight. Me masturbating, watching, and wishing it was me you were fucking. Now you are gonna use that fuckstick on mommy's pussy. If Shelly comes home then she will learn that she is going to have to share you from now on."

"But mom I don't have any condoms."

"Silly boy," Katherine laughed, "mommy can't get pregnant anymore. Her tubes are tied, so you can fill mommy up with as much cum as you got." As they entered the bedroom Katherine pushed John down onto the bed and climbed on top of him. Reaching down she grabbed her son's cock and guided it to her waiting pussy. It slipped easily into of her soaked pussy, and in one motion Katherine sat all the way down, forcing her son's cock all the way inside of her.

Katherine began to move up and down on John's dick quickly getting a good rhythm going with her son. Soon they were fucking at a quickened pace and Katherine's juices were flowing down John's cock and onto his legs and the bed.

****

As Katherine led her husband back to the bedroom, Shelly snuck in to the living room to get a better view. She had sat in the spare bedroom listening to her husband and his mom as they performed oral sex on each other. Katherine knew Shelly was listening. She probably even realized that Shelly was fingering herself the whole time as well. What she didn't know was that she had cum twice and the second time she came she nearly got caught. As John had tongued his mom's ass Shelly fingered her pussy with one hand and her ass with the other. The extra stimulation sent her over the edge so bad she nearly called out. Now she needed to see what was going to happen next.

As Shelly looked cautiously around the door jam, she saw Katherine bouncing up and down on her son's cock. The sight immediately had her juices flowing again so she pulled up her skirt and began to rub herself just above the pussy. Occasionally she would dip her and a little lower to trace the line of her moist lips. As she watched Katherine continuously impale herself she started to feel her climax building yet again. Katherine slowed her thrusting and leaned down to kiss her son. While they kissed, John put his arms around her and rolled over. No he was on top of his mother as he began to drive his cock into her. Shelly watched with rapt attention, not sure who she was more jealous of, Katherine who was obviously enjoying John's dick, or John who was experiencing such a taboo fantasy. John continued fucking his mother harder and harder. Shelly loved it. She began working two fingers in and out of her pussy at a vigorous pace hoping to cum once more. Her wish came true as a tingling started in her toes working its way up her body like an eruption. She soon felt herself cumming so hard she had to bite down on her free hand to avoid making noise and getting caught. As her body felt like it was exploding she Katherine cumming again as well.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Katherine Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds