• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Carmen's Game

Carmen's Game

'Don't move ... close your eyes and don't open them ...' Carmen's soft voice echoed through my fuddled mind. I did as she told me and closed my eyes. I love her voice; her soft Spanish accent giving her commands a musical quality to which I could only ever comply.

A warm spring evening in Barcelona, we had been out on the town since early but now it was nearly three in the morning and I for one was pleasantly drunk. Sleep, however, was the last thing on either of our minds. Swaying slightly, I felt a blindfold carefully tied around my head, the soft silky texture and lingering traces of her perfume telling me it was Carmen's favorite red pashmina -- a shiver ran through me as I wondered what game we were about to play.

'Sit on the table. Sit very still for me, Josie. We shall see if you are a good slut for your Carmen.'

'Yes, Carmen.' She took my arm and I lowered myself down to sit on the wooden coffee table.

'Tonight you may call me, Senorita Carmen, but speak English ... my guests are English.'

'Please ... Senorita Carmen ...' I felt a flutter of panic. I suddenly realised the guests would be the two English girls we had been chatting with at the last club, Rachel and Ella. They were both very good-looking and I had felt a strong attraction to the taller girl, Ella. But just because they were beautiful didn't mean they would react well to one of Carmen's lesbian games. I reached up to the blindfold only to have my hand slapped down.

'Ow!'

'Be good or I'll spank you. Be good and be quiet, Josie. They'll be here in a few minutes.' I sensed her closing on me just before her lips brushed mine, silencing all of my arguments.

'Don't worry, enjoy.' Her tongue gently parted my lips and I responded, opening my mouth our lips touching briefly and I tasted the sweetness of her last drink, her hand brushed my dress, gliding across my breasts sending shivers through me before pulling away.

'You be good. Do as you are told and don't you dare refuse anything ... do you understand?'

'Yes, Senorita.' A strange mixture of emotions ran through me as I realised I was being thrown into a situation I had no control over. I was being set up to be embarrassed, used and yes ... abused, but I would do as I was told ... and ultimately, I knew I would love every sordid, embarrassing moment.

I sat in silent darkness, alone but compliant and trusting in Carmen. Another shiver of nerves ran through me and I realised I wasn't as drunk now as a few moments before. I could hear Carmen in the hallway talking on her mobile, and then the sound of her heels on the parquet as she returned.

'They are coming up in the elevator ... be good. Whatever happens, I expect you to do as instructed. I hope you enjoy yourself, my love.'

I tried to answer but words failed me. I sat up straight as the buzzer sounded and Carmen's heels announced she had left the room to answer it. My heart beat loud, echoing in my ears as panic threatened to overwhelm me. Feeling slightly ridiculous blindfolded and alone, I drew a deep breath feeling my head spin a little. Not knowing what to do with myself, I crossed my legs - the sound of my stockings sliding against each other came as a soft sensuous rasp.

The evening had been too warm for stockings really, but I'd worn them to please Carmen. My short black dress only just covered the tops and it had taken the first two drinks of the evening just to make me feel comfortable. I may act like a lewd slut at times but I'm actually incredibly shy and conservative.

I sat up straight again as the front door shut and the approach of footsteps broke through my reverie.

'Mmm, kinky! Why is Josie wearing a blindfold, did we disturb something?' The speaker was Rachel, the taller of the two. I could picture her - brunette, very pretty with a mischievous smile, she had been wearing a short white skirt and a blouse that left a lot of delicious tanned skin exposed. I turned my face towards her and sat straighter, feeling a blush rise from my chest up to my face as a wave of embarrassment and shame ran through me. I uncrossed my legs, tucking them beneath the table as I tried to hear what they were saying, but all I could hear was whispering and giggles.

'Didn't you realise that Josie was my pet?' I felt a hand stroke my hair and knew it was Carmen. 'She likes to be told what to do and I decided to share her with you this evening. I want to make her really ... how do you say? Embarrass?'

'Oh I think we can help you embarrass her. Will she do anything we say?'

'My pet will do anything for us. What would you like her to do?'

'Can I touch her?'

I didn't hear a response from Carmen, but a moment later fingers ran gently from my cheek, down my neck and caressed the exposed cleavage of my breasts, a finger slipping down into my bra-cup, the nail scraping against my nipple. The finger withdrew and I felt someone stand close to me. I could smell her perfume. It wasn't Carmen. My breathing became more urgent as a hand slipped into my dress and cupped my breast fondling me.

'She's so ... gorgeous and compliant isn't she? and I love the stockings.'

'She's my English treasure.' Came Carmen's reply. 'But sometimes she's very naughty and I have to spank her.'

'Really ... I want to spank her. Stand up and bend over, Josie.' The hand left my dress and I stood on uncertain legs. Hands guided me and my skirt was raised as I bent down to lean on the table. Dipping my back, I pushed out my bottom in the classic pose of subservience that I knew Carmen loved.

'God, what a slut!' My knickers were lowered to my knees and my legs forced apart to support them. I felt lewd and disgusting displayed like this. Several hard slaps came down on my bottom making me gasp then someone parted the cheeks of my bottom. It felt like someone was inspecting my anus and vagina. I could hear whispered comments. Several more slaps came down o n my bottom and it felt hot and glowing -- it felt wonderful. I was a little disappointed when someone pulled up my knickers and I felt my dress lowered once more.

'Sit back down, Josie.' Once again, helping hands guided me back to my perch on the coffee table.

'I want to see her display her cunt ... show us your vagina, Josie.'

Another flush of embarrassment rose to colour my face and tried to relax - trying to picture the three women as they looked at me. Fighting the instinct to pull off the blindfold and run once more, I hesitantly drew the hem of my dress up my legs, imagining the sight I was presenting, glad, once again, time that I could hide behind the blindfold.

'Oh, she is a good girl.'

Slowly opening my legs, I felt my dress fall back to either side exposing my black lace knickers. I teased the material to the side exposing my cunt. My breathing was coming quicker, load now in my ears. Leaning back slightly, I used two fingers to spread the lips of my vagina, feeling how wet I already was as my fingers spread my lips. I jumped slightly but held still as a hand brushed the inside of my leg, running up close to my pussy before trailing back down. A moment later, a finger slid past my fingers into me, softly moving in until, very gently, it was removed.

'Stand up and take off your dress.'

Carefully replacing my knickers, I drew my legs back together and placed my feet back on the ground. I stood, swaying slightly for a moment, before reaching back to unzip my dress. Very aware that my audience was watching every move I slowly let it fall, easing it past my hips before letting it drop to the floor. I stepped out of it and stood still, waiting to be told what to do.

'Unhook your bra.' This was one of the other girls, her voice soft and obviously aroused. Wondering what they were doing, I reached back and fumbled at the bra clip. It unclasped and popped open, I covered my breasts then slowly allowed the bra to fall forward exposing my breasts. I held out the discarded bra and someone took it from me. As hands danced lightly over my breasts and I drew in a breath and pushed my chest forward feeling my nipples harden as they were pinched, gently at first before the pressure was increased, a moan escaped my lips ...

Please contact me to read more ... I have just released a collection of my 'true' stories in a book you can download.

Love n kisses

JosieXX

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Carmen's Game

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 37 milliseconds