• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Clink Clink

Clink Clink

123

I rolled over in bed, stretched and yawned.

"Clink, clink."

The noise was coming from downstairs; it must be what had woken me up. I got out of bed and quietly crept down the stairs. I was hoping I would finally catch whomever had been breaking into my house and stealing my liquor. I hadn't called the police as it was just a bottle now and then, and I figured it was one of the neighborhood kids and I just wanted to scare the bejesus out of whoever was doing it.

I peaked around the corner, saw the culprit and started to yell, when I froze. Bent over, reaching into my cabinet was one of the finest asses in the neighborhood. But it did not belong to a kid; it was Mrs. Adams from next door.

She was around 40, 5'3", auburn hair, very taut and trim. She was always the proper lady when you met her in public, yet here she was, stealing my liquor. I was confused for a moment, but then realized I had an opportunity here.

I had fantasized about this woman for at least two years, many an enjoyable moment in the shower had been spent thinking about her bent over just like this, though with less clothes on. She was wearing loose fitting sweats, but they draped over her perky ass cheeks wonderfully. She had on a tight fitting t-shirt and by the swell in the shirt it was obvious she was not wearing a bra.

I crept up behind her, savoring the moment. My cock was already rock hard, tenting the front of my sleeping shorts. I grabbed her hips, pushed my cock against her luscious ass and whispered, "Freeze, caught you."

She yelped, spun her head back to look at me causing her shoulder length hair to flip very sexily over her shoulder as we made eye contact. She did not drop the bottle of Kahlua in her hands, which I must give her credit for; both for not dropping it and her good taste.

"Mrs. Adams," I asked, "what exactly are you doing here?"

"Let go of me," she demanded, struggling to break free. I spun her by her hips and aimed her towards the couch. I walked her forward, my hips and cock never breaking contact with her ass. She squirmed and struggled the whole way, only succeeding in making me harder as her ass rubbed back and forth across my cock the whole way. When her head reached the couch, I stopped and she propped her head on the couch. She was still holding the bottle of Kahlua, which I thought was quite impressive.

"Mrs. Adams, I asked you a question."

"Let go of me, dammit."

I let go with one hand and smacked her right ass cheek as hard as I could, then grabbed her again with both hands on her hips and shoved my cock against her ass and pushed her face harder into the cushions of the couch.

"I don't think you are in any position to make demands, do you Mrs. Adams?"

Suddenly she broke down and started crying, "Please don't tell anybody, what are you going to do to me?"

I smacked her ass again, "Mrs. Adams, you still haven't answered my question."

She sobbed and gasped, "My husband controls all the money, when he goes out of town he just gives me a few dollars and I have to keep all the receipts, I have no life. He controls everything. I just want to get drunk and have a good evening, even if I am by myself. I have snuck in here a few times and taken your liquor and nobody ever noticed, so I just wanted to do it again. I am so sorry. Please let me leave and I'll never do it again."

"I don't think so, Mrs. Adams. It is not going to be that easy." I pushed my cock against her ass again, "I think I am going to need some compensation for the liquor and the intrusion."

"But I have no money; I told you he controls everything."

"Not everything, Mrs. Adams, not everything," I pushed her farther into the couch, her tits were now against the edge, her head was still turned looking at me and I could feel her tense. As my cock was between her cheeks, I could feel her muscles tighten in fear thru my cock.

"What do you mean?" she asked in a very small voice.

"I mean there are other ways you can pay me."

"No," she sobbed, "I have only been with my husband."

"Do you want him to know about your thievery and drinking? We can always tell him."

"No, he can't know."

"Then pull down your pants."

"NO," she screamed.

"You have no choice. Do it, now!"

Sobbing, she dropped the bottle, reached back, grabbed her sweats and pulled them down to her knees, crying all the while. I couldn't believe it. The woman I had fantasized about forever was giving into me. This was beyond my wildest fantasies.

I slowly rocked my hips forward, my cock still in my shorts and harder than I had ever remembered. Mrs. Adam's ass was even prettier naked than dressed. She had a thong on, but from my view she might as well as been as bare as the day she was born.

I stroked against her once, twice, a few more times. The whole time she was sobbing and whimpering into the couch.

"Mrs. Adams, take off your shirt."

"No," she gently cried.

"Yes, now," I whispered.

She shuddered, and pulled her shirt over her head. Her breasts had a little sag but they were still very full. With a jolt, I noticed her nipples were hard.

"Mrs. Adams. You're aroused, aren't you?"

"No, never, you bastard," she whispered.

"When was the last time you were fucked?"

"Two; no, three months ago."

"Do you want it now?"

"I can't."

Smack, this time on bare skin, "That is not what I asked you."

"Yes, god help me, yes," she whispered.

"Then pull off your panties, and spread your legs for me."

Quietly sobbing, she pulled down her panties and spread her legs even farther. My fantasy was spread before me, naked and ready.

I pulled down my shorts, and slid my cock along her ass and then along her pussy lips. The heat emanating from her was almost burning me. Her smell was beginning to fill the room. Her hips arched and she whimpered, but this time with passion.

"Grab me and put me in your pussy," I growled.

Mrs. Adams reached between her legs and lined me up. She rubbed my head against her lips a little and then pushed back against me. I only went in an inch or so and she gasped. God she was tight. I grabbed her hips and thrust completely into her. She felt so good, tight, wet and hot.

"Yes," she sighed.

I pulled back and thrust back into her.

"Ummph," she grunted.

My hands held on and I began to pound into her. Over and over. I was grunting and she was thrusting back into me.

"Do you like it?" I moaned.

"Oh, yes, fuck me you bastard."

I knew I was not going to last long, so I took my pleasure. Her pussy was so hot and tight it was making me feel pleasure I had not felt in a long time. Deep into her, again and again I thrust. My balls were churning and I could feel my cum bubbling up.

Suddenly she started gasping and panting under me. I was surprised; her pleasure was the least of my concerns. I slowed a little, could I make this little slut cum for me. Her breathing got labored, I moaned in her ear, "That's it slut, cum under my cock." I whispered.

She groaned and began to spasm.

As her pussy tightened around my cock, I began to lose it and came in her dripping pussy, the best orgasm I had had in years.

I collapsed on top of her, whispering in her ear, "That was great."

"Ummm," she sighed.

"When does your husband come home?"

"Not for two more days," she said.

"You are my sex slave until then," I demanded.

"OK," she said.

I pulled out of her and rolled onto my back on the couch. My cock was losing its erection and was going flaccid. Mrs. Adams just laid in the position I had fucked her in and whimpered. It was time to completely take control of this woman. If I was going to fulfill my deepest fantasies it had to start now.

"Mrs. Adams, it is time for your first service for me."

"I don't think I can do this. I'm married, someone will find out and I will be ruined."

"Mrs. Adams, if you don't, I will call the police and tell them I caught you stealing."

"And I will tell them you raped me," she said spitefully.

"Mrs. Adams, they can tell if it was rape or not, you may not have wanted to, but I did not physically force you. Everybody will know, your husband, the neighbors, everybody."

She started crying again, she still had not moved. She was really quite spectacular, on her knees on my floor, her tits laying on the couch, her face pushed into the cushions, her chest heaving as she sobbed.

I reached my hand out and caressed her ass, she flinched, then relaxed. I then smacked her ass, hard and she yelped and her head spun towards me, her eyes pleading.

"I told you, it was time for you to begin your service. Now are you going to do it or do we involve the police and the neighbors?"

Hers eyes started to grow defiant, then she realized her predicament. "OK," she said, "but these two days and it is over."

"Fine," I agreed. "But you will do everything I say, or we will go public."

She seemed to pause, gather her breath and strength; she pushed herself up off the couch and stood up. She was truly breathtaking. Her breasts jutted out, her legs were perfectly toned, and her pussy hair was matted from our earlier adventure. She stood in front of me arms akimbo, glaring at me.

"What do you want me to do," she spat.

"First, clean me off."

"Fine," she spat, she looked at my cock, then spun and started to go towards my bathroom.

"Uh, Mrs. Adams what are you doing?" I gently asked.

"I am going to get a washcloth and some soap."

"No, Mrs. Adams, you are not. Clean me with your tongue and your lips."

She paled, looking between my cock and my eyes. "But, I have never, uh. I mean, I can't, uh, please, not that."

I was genuinely surprised. "Mrs. Adams, do you mean to tell me, you have never had a cock in your mouth?"

"No, never," she stammered.

"Well get on your knees and let mine be your first."

She started to hesitate, "Now, Mrs. Adams, now. I do not want to have to tell you this every moment over this weekend."

She knelt and slowly inched towards me, her eyes fixated on my cock. Her hand reached out and touched me lightly, then curled her fingers around it. She looked up at me, seeking approval.

"Now, lick it," I whispered.

Her tongue snuck out from between her lips and tentatively touched the tip of my cock. Her tongue instantly retracted into her mouth, but then slid out again and tasted me again. This time she licked me a little longer, before pausing and sighing. I began to rise, and she paused, smiled and then opened her mouth to take me all the way in. As she drew near, I put my hand on her head and pulled her closer. Just as she got close I grabbed a handful of hair and stopped her.

"Mrs. Adams, what is your first name," I whispered.

Pausing, her eyes fixed on my cock, she whispered, "Elizabeth." Her tongue, snuck out and licked the tip of my cock, then ran over her lips, god she looked so sexy.

"What does your husband call you?" I asked.

"Elizabeth, always Elizabeth."

"Well, this weekend you are Liza. Do you understand?" I demanded.

She just nodded, her eyes still fixed on my cock.

"Liza, taste your first cock." As I said this, I eased her head towards my now straining erection. Her mouth opened wide to accept me, as my cock passed the rim of her lips I suddenly pulled her head down and forced my cock all the way into her, she gasped, choked and tried to pull back.

"Get used to it now, Liza, you are going to do this a lot in the next 48 hours."

She suddenly relaxed and took all my length, I laid back and sighed, "That's it," I murmured.

She began to suck like it was a lollipop, but did nothing else. She was going to take some training.

I let her go for awhile as I reached full erection. "Liza, stop." She paused in her ministrations, her eyes looking up at me with my cock in her mouth. God, she was lovely.

"You are doing well, but you can do better, do you understand?" I asked. She nodded, my cock bobbing in her mouth. "Start bobbing your head up and down on my cock, swirling your tongue around my shaft as you do it, OK?"

"Hmm-hhm," she said around my cock. She followed directions perfectly. It was hard not to thrust my hips into her face as she went to work. I laid back and enjoyed as she picked up a little rhythm and really got me harder, my hips, seemingly on their own, beginning to thrust into her face.

"Now, take your hand and wrap it around the base of my cock and begin to stroke it a little," I managed to gasp out. She did as instructed, and I crept closer to my second orgasm. My hand stroked the back of her head, no longer having to force her. She was picking up the technique pretty well. I was getting real close, my breath was gasping and my hips were rocking up forcing my cock farther into her mouth. Each time I surged forward, she dropped her mouth around my cock and swirled her tongue around my shaft.

"I'm getting close, Liza. Later, you will learn to swallow, but this time, when I tell you, pull me out of your mouth and aim my cock at your tits. I want to see you covered in my cum, understand." She just nodded, stroking, licking and sucking harder.

My hips began to thrust harder, my hands playing with her hair, my vision began to blur, "OK, now slut, do it now." She pulled her head back, and intuitively, grabbed my cock with both hands, slid forward, began jerking me off and aimed my cock at her tits. I began to spew all over her, her eyes grew wide and she aimed my cock back and forth, right and left and I came. Some landed on her tits, some landed on her chin as she looked down, and one stream ended up in her hair. The whole time she never stopped stroking me, staring at her tits in disbelief. Finally, she looked up at me, her face a mixture of disbelief and arousal. Her nipples were so hard, they almost looked painful. One glob dripped off her left nipple and fell onto her thigh. Almost absentmindedly, she reached down, scooped it up and put her fingers in her mouth.

"Stop, right there," I demanded. She froze and looked at me, her fingers in her mouth, her mouth obviously sucking my cum off her fingers. 'Did I give you permission to taste my cum?" I demanded. She shook her head back and forth, with my cum and her fingers in her mouth. "For that transgression, I will punish you later, but for now, I will allow you to enjoy my cum. From now on, each act you do sexually you must ask permission, do you understand?" With a glazed look, she nodded her head, her hand still in her mouth.

"OK, I will give you a treat, scoop all the cum off of your right breast and swallow it." She nodded happily and began to gather and feast on my cum. Fingerful after fingerful she scooped off of her breast and put it into her mouth, swallowing rapidly, I could see she was loving it.

"Are you enjoying being my cumslut?" I whispered.

She nodded and grunted happily.

"Good, now take the cum on your left breast, your chin and your hair, and begin to spread it all over your body. Lie back on the couch and let me watch you do it.

She hesitated but a second, then seemed to gather herself and began to do as instructed. She lay down next to me, her ass against my hips, he legs draped over me, her head on the end of the couch, and gathered up my cum and began to spread it over her breasts and stomach. She looked at me, and snaked one sticky hand down towards her pussy.

I raised one eyebrow, and she paused, startled. Then, in a very quiet voice, "May I please rub some of your cum into my vagina?" she asked.

"No," I snapped. She looked like I had slapped her, she froze and our eyes locked. "But you may rub it into your pussy, if you call it by its right name," I said maintaining eye contact.

She smiled, "May I please rub some of your cum into my pussy?"

"Yes, you may."

Her hand continued her descent and reached her pussy, her legs splayed naturally and her eyes never left mine. I felt or rather sensed her fingers reach her pussy, and she began to rub my cum into herself. Her hips began to arch and her left hand inched towards her left breast, she paused, I nodded and she continued.

She pulled and pinched her nipple. She moaned, "May I slide my fingers with your cum into my pussy?"

"Yes you may," I said glancing down.

She thrust two fingers into her obviously very wet pussy and slowly slid them in and out. Suddenly I had a realization. "Liza, is this why you steal my alcohol, to get drunk and get yourself off?"

"Yes, oh god, yes," she nodded enthusiastically. Her hips were arching, her hand was pulling on her nipple, and she was very close.

"Have you ever cum with your husband," I asked.

"No never, earlier with you was the first time I have ever had an orgasm without masturbating."

"Do you want to feel it again," I asked.

She looked at me her eyes wide, and nodded. "But, I don't know if I can," she whispered.

"Look at my cock, see how hard you have made me?" She nodded again. "Mount me, and cum for me."

She sat up straddled my cock, and slid her pussy down on top of me. She began to rock her hips, then to rise up and down on top of my cock. "Bang your clit on my cock, as hard as you can," I told her. Like an old pro she began to pump herself up and down, she was so close I knew she would not last long. I do not think she knew it and when her orgasm hit, it was with surprise. She looked at me, her eyes grew wide and she pushed herself down on me as hard as she could. She just trembled and shook, holding onto my shoulders. I could feel her pussy spasm and feel her juices begin to seep from her pussy running down over my balls. Her orgasm seemed to last forever as she held on and rode me. Finally, sighing, she settled onto my erection and semi-collapsed onto my chest. I held her tight, and pulled her even closer.

"That is just the beginning. These next two days will be filled with moments like this. Are you ready now, to be my sex slave?"

"I am yours. I will do whatever you want, whenever you want." She sighed into my ear.

"Are you sure," I said as I thrust my hips, pushing my cock into her soaking pussy.

"Oh god, yes. Yes, yes, yes."

I went faster and faster, my cock sliding into her tight wet hole. As I got closer to climax, I could feel her start to shake and tremble. I slowed, and began to just ease my cock into her. She grimaced and began to rotate her hips trying to stimulate to go faster.

"Do you want to cum?" I growled.

"Yes, god please yes." She moaned.

"Do it then, slut. Cum on my cock."

She seemed to lose all control then, pounding on me, panting in my ear as she held my shoulders and slammed herself up and down. Her pussy was emitting sounds and smells that revealed she was reaching a state of arousal few ever achieve. Her back arched and her head flew back, her beautiful full breasts bouncing up and down in front of my face. As she got closer, I leaned my head forward and licked and teased her left nipple. My hands were on her ass, only guiding her; she was providing all the energy needed. She began gasping louder and louder, her eyes flew open and she looked straight into my eyes. As we made eye contact, I leaned forward, said "Cum slut" and bit her nipple, hard. She screamed in that magical mix of pain and pleasure and began spasming, digging her nails into my shoulders, flooding my cock with her juices. Over and over she bounced, my teeth never leaving her nipple.

As her orgasm subsided, she began to slow down, panting from the exertion. I bit down on her nipple harder, and said thru my clenched teeth, "Don't you dare slow down until I cum in you." I bit even harder and she quickly picked up her pace, her face grimacing and staring at her nipple as I leaned back, pulling her towards me by her tit. She had cum so hard; her juices were flooding both of us, my cock sloshing around in her. She was still tight and the cum was just flowing out of her, flooding my thighs. I held my self still, and said, "Liza, my cum slut, get me off in the next two minutes or you will regret it."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Clink Clink

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds