• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Roxanne and Willie Ch. 11

Roxanne and Willie Ch. 11

Note: This story is the eleventh episode in a series entitled "Roxanne and Willie". If you have not read the previous ten episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.


I was only allowed to lick Roxanne's ass for a few precious moments. Just when we were both starting to get excited she stopped me. "Peewee we mustn't forget our guest."

She got up, went to her dresser, pulled out a lacey black slip and held it up. "Peewee do you think Vic will find this sexy?"

I smiled. "Yes, Mistress. I think your lover will find that very sexy."

Roxanne looked at me. "Peewee do you want me to look sexy for Vic?"

I nodded. "Yes Mistress, I do."

Roxanne smiled and patted me on the head. "You're such a good boy."

Roxanne put on her sexy little slip. As she straightened it she said, "Peewee go and get Vic. I'm ready for some serious partying."

I went into the living room. Vic was watching the football game.

"Excuse me sir, my Mistress is ready for you."

Vic stood up. His cock was in that half erect state. It looked very imposing to me.

I followed him into the bedroom.

Roxanne was lying across the bed with her feet on the floor. As Vic entered the bedroom she patted the bed in front of her and said, "Baby come here and get on the bed. It's time that I gave that big cock of yours a little more attention."

As Vic was getting on our bed Roxanne turned to me. "Peewee kneel on the floor at the foot of the bed and watch how a real man takes a woman."

Vic knelt on the bed next to Roxanne's face and held up his cock. "Here Roxie, I think this needs a nice long kiss."

Roxanne smiled, looked at both Vic me and gave his cock one long slow lick. When she was done she smiled at each of us again and said "Big cocks are a girls best friend"

Both Vic and I started laughing. Roxanne giggled, put Vic's cock into her mouth and started sucking it.

Vic stopped laughing, took a deep breath and closed his eyes. He was obviously enjoying Roxanne's blowjob.

Roxanne worked slowly. She wasn't in a hurry. All of her attention was focused on giving Vic pleasure. She used the same technique I saw her use with Ted. Her hands and mouth worked in tandem. Sometimes she stroked the shaft of Vic's cock, sometimes she fondled his balls.

As I watched I envied Vic. Roxanne was obviously enamored with his huge cock. As she sucked him she was so completely absorbed in what she was doing that it almost seemed that she was bewitched by Vic's magnificent penis.

Suddenly Roxanne sat up. "Vic honey I want to feel this big cock inside my pussy." She gently pushed him down onto the bed and climbed on top of him.

I watched awe as Roxanne straddled Vic and slowly lowered herself onto his erect penis. She was aroused. Her cunt was very wet. She had no trouble taking all of his enormous erection.

Once Vic was completely inside her, Roxanne stopped. She was obviously taking a moment to enjoy the sensation of having that huge penis buried inside her.

Her first movement was a nearly imperceptible rocking motion. As she rocked back and forth the range of her motion slowly grew. Soon she added an up and down movement and she was fucking Vic in earnest.

Roxanne's eyes were closed. She was enjoying this. It was clear that my fiancé loved to fuck.

As I watched Roxanne mate with Vic, pangs of jealousy stabbed me deep in my gut.

It was one thing to see the woman you love giving another man a blow job. Seeing Roxanne being fucked by another man was something all together different. This was biological. Roxanne was giving something away that was meant to be exclusively reserved for me.

As I submissively kneeled at the foot of the bed I began to fully comprehend what cuckolding was all about. It was painful, but it was also incredibly exciting. I was wildly aroused. This was the ultimate masochism.

The tempo of Roxanne's movement increased. What had started as a slow waltz was now becoming a fast tango. Suddenly Vic picked Roxanne up. In one powerful motion he gently rolled her off of him and placed her on her knees. He got up his knees and mounted her from behind. He didn't ask permission. Vic was a stud. He took what he wanted. Roxanne didn't object. Her only response was to sigh as she felt him reenter her.

Vic was now in control. This was what he wanted. He started fucking my fiancé with a savage fury. He was like a magnificent stallion taking a mare. Roxanne was loving it. She squealed with pleasure each time Vic thrust his massive dick into her wet cunt.

Vic fucked Roxanne faster and faster. He was rough. Roxanne was crazed with pleasure. As Vic fucked her I could see her level of excitement rising. Her eyes were closed. She started panting.

Suddenly she yelled at Vic. "Fuck me you son of a bitch! Fuck me hard!"

Vic kept fucking her.

Roxanne started to moan. Her moans quickly became cries. Suddenly she screamed as an orgasm exploded inside her. Vic didn't stop fucking her. He knew that her screams were cries of pleasure rather than cries of pain.

Roxanne's body stated to shake as the wave of pleasure ripped through her. Vic didn't care. He just kept fucking her.

Gradually Roxanne's orgasm started to subside. Vic still didn't care, he just kept fucking her. I watched him in awe. He was like a machine as he kept thrusting that massive dick of his in and out of Roxanne's pussy.

Soon Roxanne started to moan again. I was amazed, she was building to another orgasm. I smiled to myself. I was in the presence of a true artist. Vic was a bona fide stud. It was easy to see why Roxanne loved fucking him so much.

Roxanne's had her second orgasm. As it was starting to subside I noticed that Vic was beginning to increase the pace of his thrusts. Suddenly he started fucking Roxanne with an animal frenzy. It was almost as if he'd shifted to another gear.

Roxanne laid her head on the mattress and bit her lip while her lover savagely pounded his cock in and out of her cunt.

I was just beginning to worry that Vic might be hurting Roxanne when he gasped, took one long powerful thrust and buried his cock deep into Roxanne's cunt and then he stopped moving. His entire body was ridged as he ejaculated his semen into my fiancé's fertile womb. As I watched Vic cum inside Roxanne I realized that at this moment I was becoming a true cuckold.

Roxanne collapsed on the bed and Vic collapsed on top of her. Vic's cock was still buried in Roxanne's cunt. They lay together silently for several minutes. They were two lovers enjoying the afterglow of their sex.

I continued to obediently kneel at the foot of the bed. I didn't dare move. I was afraid that I might disturb them.

Vic gradually lost his erection. As his penis softened, it started to slip out of Roxanne.

Roxanne finally took a deep breath and rolled over onto her side. As she moved she rolled Vic off of her back. As soon as he shifted position the head of his cock popped out of Roxanne's cunt. When it slipped out a big glob of semen came with it.

Both of them rolled onto their backs. Vic put his arm around Roxanne. She laid her head on his shoulder and snuggled up to him.

Pangs of jealousy rolled through me as I watched Vic gently hold my fiancé in his arms. I found it interesting that watching Roxanne and Vic cuddle was more painful than watching them fuck.

For several minutes Roxanne and Vic lay together side by side and enjoyed the feel of their warm naked bodies pressing against each other.

Roxanne finally broke the silence. She sat up, kissed Vic on his forehead and said, "Big boy, it's time for you to go home to your wife."

Vic smiled at her and rolled over on his side. He put his arms around Roxanne and gave her a long passionate kiss. When they finally broke apart he turned and sat up on the side of the bed.

I looked at Roxanne. There was a big grin on her face. She was lying on the bed with her legs spread apart. Vic's semen was dripping from her stretched pussy.

Roxanne turned to me. "Peewee fetch Master Vic's clothes."

I immediately got up, ran into the living room and retrieved Vic's clothing. When I returned to the bedroom I neatly laid them on the foot of the bed for him.

Vic stood up and started getting dressed.

Roxanne smiled at me. "Very good Peewee. Now you should thank Master Vic for fucking me."

I turned to Vic. "Thank you sir for fuck......"

Roxanne cut me off. "Peewee you're standing up. I don't think that's the proper way for you to show respect to one of my lovers. Get down on your knees and try again."

I did as I was told and got down on my knees. "Master Vic I wish to thank you for fucking Roxanne."

Vic looked at me. There was a smile on his face. "Peewee, it was my pleasure."

Vic put on his shirt. As he was buttoning it Roxanne said, "Vic that was fun. You've always been a magnificent lover."

Vic fastened the last button on his shirt, leaned over and kissed Roxanne. "Thank you for a wonderful time. I hope we can have another one of these parties in the very near future."

Roxanne smiled. "I'd love that."

She turned to me. "Peewee see Master Vic to the door. Before he leaves write my telephone number on a piece of paper and give it to him."

She turned back to Vic. "Call me sweetheart."

Vic nodded. "I definitely will.

As Vic was going out the door she said, "Vic thank you for letting me include Peewee.

Vic smiled and nodded to Roxanne. "No problem."

Vic and I walked into the living room. I found a note pad and pen by the telephone and wrote down both our apartment telephone number and Roxanne's cell phone number. When I was done, I handed the slip of paper to Vic and said, "This has both our apartment number and Roxanne's cell phone number."

Vic took the paper. "Thanks Peewee."

He turned to leave. As he was about to open the door he stopped and turned back to me. "Your real name is Willie right?"

I nodded, "Yes that's right."

"Willie I don't exactly understand what happened here tonight." He shrugged. "I guess it really doesn't matter. I got to have sex with Roxanne. I suppose that should be enough for me." He paused for a moment. Finally he said, "Willie this is none of my business and you can certainly tell me to fuck off, but I'm curious, did you have fun tonight?"

I laughed. "Yes Vic, I had a very good time tonight."

Vic smiled. "I glad. I was kind of worried that there were a couple of times where I might have offended you. I really wasn't sure how I was supposed to act."

I grinned at him. "You did just fine and you didn't offend me at all."

"Roxanne was pretty rough on you tonight. I am guessing that you like that."

"Yeah, I do. I don't really understand it, but..."

Vic put up a hand. "There's no need to explain buddy. I'm pretty open minded."

"Thanks."

"Hey listen, I hope we do this again and if we do maybe we can spend a few minutes talking before we start so I can try to make things a little more fun for you."

"I'd like that Vic." I laughed. "But I have to admit that Roxanne and I are both new at this stuff. We're kind of making it up as we go along."

"Yeah I understand." He shrugged. "I just want you to know that I am open to taking a more active role in your game. You just have to tell me what to do."

"Thanks Vic I appreciate that."

Vic put out his hand. "It was nice to meet you Willie. You seem like a nice guy. I hope we can become friends."

I shook Vic's hand. "Thanks, it was nice to meet you to. I'd like to become friends."

Vic nodded and walked out the door. I closed it when he was gone.

I walked back into the bedroom. Roxanne was lying on the bed. Her legs were lasciviously spread wide open. Vic's cum was still dripping from her cunt. There was a pool of semen on the sheet underneath her.

She gave me a lewd smile. "Peewee its time for you to show me just what a good little cuckboy you really are." Roxanne laughed. "My stud left a big mess between my legs. It's time for my little cleanup boy to go to work."

I didn't say anything. I didn't have to. My tiny clittie was making a tent in the front of my panties. Roxanne could see that I was excited.

I crawled between her legs.

"Peewee I want you to start by licking up the mess on the sheet."

I took a deep breath. It's one thing to lick up some streaks of cum on Roxanne's breasts. A pool of semen is much more difficult task.

I closed my eyes and started. I lapped up a large glob of the cum. I fought the desire to gag as the slimy goo hit my throat. The taste of Vic's semen wasn't the issue. It was actually quite bland. The problem was the consistency.

Somehow I managed to swallow the first tongue full. Once that was down I licked up another glob. The second mouthful was easier than the first.

Roxanne watched me as I lapped up Vic's mess. "Baby you're going to make a wonderful cuckold husband." She giggled. "I intend to give you lots and lots of messes like this to clean up."

I continued licking the sheet. When I was done I looked up at Roxanne. "Mistress, your bed linens are clean."

She smiled. "Very good Peewee, now lick my pussy clean. I want you to lick every drop of Vic's cum out of my cunt."

I closed my eyes and worked slowly. I wanted to savor this. Licking semen from Roxanne's well fucked cunt was incredibly erotic for me. I nearly came while I was licking her.

Roxanne suddenly sat up, pushed me down onto the bed and straddled my face. As she lowered her cunt onto my mouth she said, "Vic has a big cock. He shot his stuff deep inside me. This should help get some more of it out." She giggled. "Peewee you had better get all of Vic's cum. You wouldn't want me to be pregnant with his baby when we get married next Tuesday."

Roxanne sat on my face. A steady stream of Vic's semen trickled out of her. I swallowed it as fast as I could.

Gradually the trickle of cum turned into drips . As the drips slowed I turned my attention from licking up semen to pleasuring Roxanne.

Roxanne gasped as she felt my tongue touch her clit. "Yes Peewee, that's a good boy. It's time for you to make me cum."

As I licked her engorged clitoris, Roxanne started to rotate her hips. "Sweetheart, that feels so good."

Her voice was getting that raspy edge to it. I've learned to recognize that as one of the signs that Roxanne was getting excited.

"Peewee, it's so hot that you're licking my cunt after another man just finished fucking me. Promise me you will do this every time I have a lover."

Roxanne's breathing was getting faster. It was getting harder for her to talk.

"Promise me baby! Prom......" Suddenly she screamed.

Roxanne mashed her cunt into my face as her orgasm exploded inside her. She locked her thighs in an iron grip around my head. Her body shook and she cried, but she didn't release me from her vise like hold.

Suddenly I realized that I couldn't breathe. I started to get scared. Roxanne was still convulsing above me. She was completely unaware of my plight. I started pushing at her, trying to lift her up so that I could take a breath, but she was completely focused on the pleasure from her orgasm. Her grip held firm. I couldn't move her.

Just when I thought my lungs were going to burst I felt Roxanne's muscles relax. She slumped forward and released me from the grip of her thighs. I took a deep breath.

We both lay still for several minutes, Finally Roxanne got up, turned around and cuddled up next to me.

As we lay together Roxanne said, "Willie I had a wonderful evening. Did you enjoy yourself?"

I laughed. "Yes very much."

Roxanne kissed me. "I'm so glad. It's important to me. I want you to be able to enjoy this to." She paused. "It was nice of Vic to let you stay in the room. A lot of guys wouldn't do that."

"Yes, he was nice, I liked him. We talked for a minute before he left."

"Really? What did you talk about?"

"He asked me if I enjoyed the evening."

"What did you tell him?"

"The truth, I told him I had a wonderful time."

"What did he say to that?"

"He said he didn't understand, but it didn't really matter. He told me he was an open minded guy. He said that if he gets to fuck you that should be all that matters to him."

Roxanne nodded her head. "That's interesting."

"He told me that if we had another party like the one tonight, he'd like to get together and talk first. He wanted to know what to do to make it more fun for me."

"Would you like that?"

"Yes, I think I would like it very much."

Roxanne smiled. "Life just keeps getting more and more interesting."

I laughed. "Yes it does."

We lay quietly. We were enjoying being next to each other. We were enjoying the touch of our bodies.

Finally Roxanne whispered "Peewee, were not done yet. We have one more detail to attend to. I won't let you fuck me tonight. Vic's big cock has my cunt pretty stretched out, so this will have to do.

Roxanne slid down my body and pulled my panties down. My little cocklet was standing at attention. She started by kissing and licking it. I sighed, it was wonderful.

A thrill went through me when I felt Roxanne take my penis into her mouth. I concentrated as hard as I could to keep from cumming. I was learning to love being sucked.

The pleasure built rapidly. I tried as hard as I could to delay it, but my orgasm still came quickly. It was very intense. Roxanne kept my cock in her mouth while I ejaculated. When I was done she slid back up to my face and kissed me. We shared my semen.

Afterwards I put my arm around Roxanne. She laid her head on my shoulder and cuddIed up to me.

I took a deep breath and said, "Thank you, that was wonderful."

Roxanne kissed me. "I enjoyed it to. Giving you blowjobs is becoming one of my favorite things." She kissed me again. "Willie, I love you so much. I am so happy that we're getting married." She sighed, "You're going to be a wonderful husband."

I hugged Roxanne. "I love you to sweetheart. I'm glad were getting married. I don't think I could ever imagine a better wife."

We fell asleep in each others arms. It was a wonderful way to end a magnificent day.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Roxanne and Willie Ch. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 307 milliseconds