• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Roxanne and Willie Ch. 09

Roxanne and Willie Ch. 09

Note: This story is the ninth episode in a series entitled "Roxanne and Willie". If you have not read the previous eight episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

Roxanne and I were enjoying a quiet engagement celebration at Sammy's when suddenly we heard a booming voice behind us.

"Roxie Mitchell!"

Both Roxanne and I turned. Roxanne's face lit up. "Vic Roberts, long time no see."

Vic walked over to us. At about 6'2", he was a very handsome middle aged man. His blonde hair, dark tan and well muscled athletic body drew the attention of every woman in the bar.

He grabbed Roxanne and kissed her on the mouth. She kissed him back. There was no hesitation on Roxanne's part. She was obviously very excited to see Vic.

When they finally broke off their kiss Roxanne said, "So Vic where've you been keeping yourself? I haven't seen you in over a year."

Vic laughed. "Roxie, didn't you hear? I got married. It was almost a year ago today."

"Well that explains where you've been." She paused and looked at Vic. "How come your out tonight?"

Vic laughed some more. "Hey baby, you know how it is. You keep looking at the same woman night after night, you start getting a little bored. Sometimes you need to go out looking for a little variety."

Roxanne thought for a moment, finally she raised her eyebrows and said, "Really."

Vic nodded. "Really."

They stared at each other for a moment. You could actually feel the electricity in the air.

Finally Roxanne broke the spell. She turned to me. "Vic this is my fiancé, Peewee." Roxanne said Peewee very slowly. It was almost as though she was trying to make the name even more demeaning that it already was.

Vic looked at me and grinned. "Peewee?" He gave me a smug look. "Nice name." After a moment, He put out his hand. "Nice to meet you.......Peewee."

Vic turned back to Roxanne. "You said fiancé, right? I guess that means you're out of circulation."

Roxanne smiled. "Not at all honey. Peewee doesn't mind if I party with other guys." She turned to me. "Isn't that right Peewee."

I was embarrassed. I couldn't make eye contact with Vic. I kind of mumbled. "That's right dear."

Vic laughed. "Well isn't this an interesting situation." He eyed me for a second or two and then he said, "Peewee, I gotta say that you're a real generous guy."

The bar stool on the other side of Roxanne was empty. She patted it. "Sit down big guy, let's catch up on old times.?"

Roxanne leaned over and whispered into my ear. "Baby I'm feeling really horny tonight. Do you mind if I have a party with Vic?"

I smiled at Roxanne. I knew what I should say. I knew that I should tell her, Yes I do mind. We just got engaged. You should spend the night partying with me. Sadly, I couldn't do that. The fact was, I didn't want to do that. I was getting excited. The thrill from the humiliation of having my fiancé make love to another man on the night that I proposed to her was almost intoxicating.

So instead of objecting I meekly hung my head and said, "Roxanne it's your right to have a party with any man you choose at any time you choose."

Roxanne stared at me. "That was an interesting answer. It sounds to me like want to play our game." She paused for a moment and then she said, "I think I would enjoy doing that. Peewee is that what you want? Do you want to play our game tonight?"

I nodded and quietly answered, "Yes Mistress Roxanne."

Roxanne took a deep breath. "Oh Peewee I think this might be a lot of fun. I'm feeling really kinky right now. The thought of making you my little sissy bitch on the night you proposed to me is getting me really excited." She laughed. " I think I might have to be just a little extra nasty to you tonight."

Suddenly Roxanne stopped. She leaned over and kissed my cheek. "Don't forget that this is just a game okay baby?' I love you more than anyone in the world, please remember that."

Roxanne thought for a moment. "Baby if I get too excited and get carried away," she paused, "you know what I mean, if I get a little too cruel, here's what I want you to do. I want you to call me Roxie. If you call me Roxie I'll stop and we can talk about what's going on. If Vic is there, "She giggled, "Get ready sweetheart, I'm going to humiliate you in front of another man tonight. If Vic is there, we can go into the other room and talk. Okay baby?"

I nodded.

She looked at me. "Pussyboy are you excited about this?"

I took a deep breath. "Yes Mistress Roxanne, I'm very excited."

Roxanne giggled. "Peewee this is going to be so much fun." She whispered into my ear. "I am going to flirt with Vic and ignore you for a while. I want you to suffer a little pussyboy."

Roxanne turned her back to me and started to chat with her old friend. Both of them ignored me completely while they brazenly flirted with each other.

I timidly sat on my bar stool and tried to watch Vic and Roxanne out of the corner of me eye. I was afraid to look directly at them. I didn't want them to think I was trying to intrude on their conversation.

They continued to openly flirt with each other. As I watched them I had a sad thought. If someone was trying to pick out the couple in the bar who had just become engaged to be married, they probably would have picked Vic and Roxanne rather than Roxanne and me.

I sighed, this was the life I was choosing. This was what life with Roxanne was going to be like. When I proposed to Roxanne, she told me that she wouldn't be willing or able to remain faithful to me. Now just one hour after my proposal she was giving me a full demonstration of that fact.

I kept trying to steal covert glances at Roxanne as she fawned over her newest lover. My fiancé loved men. She loved sex. She obviously loved the chase. Roxanne was not only a chronic slut, she was a chronic flirt.

Roxanne and Vic's conversation became increasingly intimate. They started giggling like two lovers sharing a secret. As that thought occurred to me I smiled. That was probably exactly what was happening.

Roxanne leaned over and whispered into Vic's ear. He laughed, looked over her shoulder at me and scrutinized me with his eyes. He was appraising me, sizing me up. He was measuring my masculinity. I wondered if Roxanne had told him that I was wearing a pair of women's panties. I shook my head. If she hadn't already told him, I was certain it was only a matter of time until she did tell him.

Vic stared at me. He was trying to get me to make eye contact with him. This was clearly the last part of his test. There was a time in my life when a challenge from a virile stud like Vic would have destroyed me.

It was different now. I was a much stronger person than I used to be. I knew that part of my growth was due to my academic success in college; but that wasn't the main reason. The real source of my new strength was Roxanne. She inspired me. She made me confident about who I was. We fed on each other. We nurtured each other. We made each other stronger.

As I contemplated Vic's challenge I knew I could easily meet his stare, but I realized that I didn't want to. In this situation, being a man was not the appropriate role for me. In this situation, my role was to be a wimp. I was Roxanne's wimp. This was her moment to shine. It was her moment to be strong and dominant. It was my turn to be a submissive sissy who allows other men to take his fiancé for their own personal pleasure.

I looked into Vic's eyes and immediately shrank from his challenge. I became a pathetic wimp. I quietly surrendered to the will of this macho stud who was taking my woman.

I've been a pussy all my life. I understand the role very well. I timidly sat next to my fiancé as she openly flirted with this man. When he challenged me with his stare, I wilted. I did what Roxanne expected me to do. I looked away in shame.

Vic smiled when he saw me staring at the floor. He now understood that I would never be a challenge to him. He now knew that he could have Roxanne whenever he wanted her.

Vic chose to test his power immediately. He leaned over and kissed Roxanne. Roxanne opened her mouth and kissed him back. It was obvious that they were using their tongues.

This was the type of public display of lust that is often embarrassing to others. It was the kind of performance that causes people to make jokes like "Get a room".

After several seconds Roxanne and Vic broke off their kiss. Roxanne whispered into Vic's ear. He nodded and they stood up. As they stood, Vic put his arm around Roxanne. He was removing any doubt about who her partner was for the rest of this night.

Roxanne turned to me. Her lipstick was smeared and her hair was mussed. She smiled at me. "Vic and I are going back to our apartment for a little party. You want to come along?" She laughed. "We could use someone to serve us drinks."

She said this last part in a voice loud enough so that most of the people in the bar could hear her.

Suddenly I noticed that the entire bar was silent. I looked around. Everyone was watching us. Roxanne glanced around and noticed the same thing. She smiled at me. As she smiled I realized that I was about to be publicly humiliated.

"Peewee, pay the bill. I'll be riding with Vic. On your way home, you'd better stop and buy some more beer." She turned to Vic. "You drink Budweiser don't you baby?"

Vic nodded. "That's my favorite."

"Peewee, be sure you buy Bud." Roxanne paused, "You'd better buy a twelve pack, I suspect my stud and I are going to be working up a big thirst."

She turned and kissed Vic.

As this interchange was taking place both Roxanne and I understood that we were establishing a new reputation at Sammy's. Roxanne was going to be a married woman who was freely available to other men. I was going to be her pussy husband who allowed her to party with other men.

I don't know if Roxanne had planned this, or if this was just a fortunate outcome of tonight's game. In either case it made Sammy's a place that Roxanne could now easily continue to use as a source for future lovers.

Roxanne grabbed Vic's hand. "Come on baby, it's party time for you and me."

They started for the door. Suddenly Roxanne stopped and turned back to me. "Peewee, I'm out of condoms. Would you be a sweetheart and stop at the drug store and pick up a package on your way home." She looked at Vic. "Peewee, Vic's a real man, you'd better get magnums."

Roxanne was about to turn and leave, but she stopped. There was now an evil grin on her face. "Peewee, you should buy some condoms for yourself to." Who knows, maybe someday I'll let you get lucky. " She winked at me. "You'd better get your own, Vic's magnums will be way too big for you." She giggled. "You need to buy some petites."

The entire bar erupted into laughter. Roxanne grabbed Vic and left. I turned to Sammy and paid the bill as quickly as I could. I was humiliated. I couldn't get out of there fast enough.

As I approached my car I looked over at Roxanne and Vic. Vic had Roxanne pressed up against the side of his truck. They were locked in a passionate embrace. Vic had his hand inside of Roxanne's blouse.

I got into my car and started it up. Roxanne and Vic broke off their kiss and got into Vic's truck. As I drove out of Sammy's parking lot I noticed that Roxanne's head had already disappeared from view.

I stopped at the drugstore on my way to Roxanne's apartment. When I got inside I was horrified to see that there was a very attractive 18 year old girl behind the counter.

I walked up to her. "I need to buy two dozen condoms. I need a dozen magnums and a dozen petites."

The clerk started to laugh. "Well, we have the magnums right over here." She paused, "Are Trojan's okay?"

I nodded. "They'll be just fine."

She giggled. "I've never heard of petites."

Her next comment was as embarrassing to me as anything I could possibly imagine. She looked me right in the eyes and said, "I assume the petites are for you."

I was totally disarmed by her comment. I didn't know what to say. To my absolute horror I heard myself answering, "Yes they are."

The clerk shook her head. "We have regulars, will they be too big?"

At this point I was completely humiliated. I just barely managed to stammer out an answer. "Those will be fine."

I paid for the condoms. The clerk put them into a bag and I fled from the store as quickly as I could.

As I got into my car I realized that Roxanne and Vic had set me up. I was quite certain that petite condoms didn't exist. As I drove to Roxanne's apartment I remembered that she told me she was going to be extra nasty to me tonight.

After leaving the drugstore I stopped at a liquor store and bought two twelve packs of Budweiser. I thought that I might as well stock up. Roxanne and I both liked beer. I also thought it was possible that Vic might become a regular guest at our apartment.

I pulled into the parking lot of Roxanne's building. As I got out of my car I realized that I should start calling it our building. Habits change slowly for me.

I grabbed the two twelve packs of Bud and headed into to our apartment. When I got to the door I found that it was locked, so I set the beer down, pulled out my key and let myself in.

I picked up the beer and entered the apartment. Roxanne and Vic were standing in the middle of the living room kissing. Vic's hand was under Roxanne's blouse. He was fondling her breast. Roxanne was massaging Vic's crotch.

Roxanne broke off the kiss and turned to me. She was furious. "Who the fuck gave you permission to come in?"

Roxanne's reaction caught me by surprise. I started to stammer. "I live here. I ah....."

Roxanne walked over and slapped me hard across the face. "Pussyboy, you know very well that I'm entertaining. When I'm entertaining you must always knock and wait for me to give you permission to enter." She shook her head. "For goodness sake, you might walk in while I'm sucking my lover's cock. You're rude intrusion could destroy our mood."

I stared at the floor. "I'm sorry Mistress. I didn't mean to be rude."

Roxanne smiled. "I understand Peewee. Everyone makes mistakes. I'll give you another chance. Go outside and try again"

I looked at her. I had a puzzled expression on my face.

She put her hands on her hips. "Peewee, are you stupid? I shouldn't have to fucking repeat myself, should I? Now go outside and try again."

Vic was quietly chuckling as I opened the door and went back out.

Roxanne yelled, "Close the door behind you."

As soon as the door closed I knocked.

I heard Roxanne say, "Yes, who is it?"

I shook my head. It was definitely game time. "It's me, Willie."

Roxanne called back, "Go away, I don't know anyone named Willie."

I heard laughter on the other side of the door."

I stood for a moment. I didn't know what to do. Finally I knocked again.

"Who is it?"

"It's me, Peewee."

There was more laughter on the other side of the door.

"What do you want?"

"I would like to come in."

There was a pause. I could hear whispering. Finally Roxanne said, "Why should we let you in?" She was laughing so hard she could barely speak.

"I live here."

"That's not a good enough reason. What will you do for us if we let you in?"

I shook my head. I felt like a little kid being kept out of the neighborhood clubhouse. I knew what to say. Roxanne was going to make me debase myself before she let me back in.

"I will wait on you and be your slave."

"Beg"

"I don't understand."

"Sure you do, Beg."

Roxanne and Vic were having fun.

"Roxanne, Please let me come in."

"Roxanne? isn't that awfully familiar?"

"Mistress Roxanne, please let me come in."

"What will you do for us?"

"Anything you ask."

"Anything?'

"Yes Anything."

The door opened. "Peewee, you may enter."

Vic and Roxanne were giggling as I picked up the beer and walked into the kitchen.

Roxanne called to me while I was putting the beer in the refrigerator. "Pussyboy strip down to your panties. I want my lover to see you in all your sissy glory. When you're properly attired, pour two beers into glasses and serve them to us on a tray."

When I finished putting the beer in the refrigerator I went into the bedroom and stripped down to my panties. As I was taking off my trousers, I thought to myself that being made to wear women's underpants in front of a man who is about to fuck the woman you love might be one of the most humiliating things a person could possibly be required to do.

I shook my head as I walked back into the kitchen. I wasn't embarrassed. In fact, at this moment I was as sexually excited as I've ever been in my entire life. I didn't understand why I reacted this way, but it really didn't matter. Roxanne, Vic and I all seemed to be having a good time. If other people wanted to judge us and call us perverts, that's their problem. We're not hurting anyone.

I opened the refrigerator and took out three beers. I set three glasses on a tray and started to open the bottles.

Suddenly I felt Roxanne put her arms around me and kiss my cheek. "Is everything going okay sweetheart?"

I turned. "She kissed me on the mouth. It was a long passionate kiss. When Roxanne was done she said, "Willie I love you so much."

I smiled. "I love you to Roxanne."

"Sorry about the door thing. I think it might have gotten a little out of hand."

I laughed. "No, I thought it was pretty creative. I enjoyed it." I paused. "Where's Vic?"

"He's in the bathroom. He had to pee." She looked at me. "Willie, are you having fun?"

I nodded. "I was just thinking about that. Yes Roxanne, I can't understand why, but I am having a wonderful time."

Roxanne sighed. "Baby so am I. Here feel me." She took my hand and put it between her legs under her skirt. "Pull my panties aside; feel my pussy."

I slipped my fingers under her panties. She was soaking wet.

She looked down at my panties. My little clittie was making a tent. Roxanne laughed. "You're just as turned on as I am."

I grinned. "Sweetheart, were just a couple of pervs."

Roxanne kissed me. "Its a good thing we found each other." She looked at the three glasses on the try. "Don't bring out a beer for yourself. I am not going to let you drink in front of my lover." She kissed me again. "If you want a beer just keep it in the kitchen."

I looked at her for a moment. "What will happen if I do bring a beer out for myself?"

Roxanne raised her eyebrows. "I guess I'd have to spank you."

"Really? Is that a promise."

"Peewee, do you want me to spank you?'

"Sounds like fun to me."

"Be careful, if I spank you I am going to use Vic's belt and I am going to hit you hard."

I took a deep breath. "I'll bet you can't make me call you Roxie."

Roxanne's mouth dropped open. "Peewee, is that a challenge?"

I nodded. There was a big grin on my face as I answered her. "I think it is."

"Hey Roxie, Where are you?" It was Vic calling from the living room.

Roxanne kissed my forehead and said, "My stud calls. I' better get back to him." As she left she giggled. "Baby this is so much fun."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Roxanne and Willie Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds