• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy Wants to Play… Ch. 02

Daddy Wants to Play… Ch. 02

Mommy kissed me between my legs, her tongue danced on my clit. She smiled up at me and said, "You like that baby?" and then returned to licking my clit.

"Yes Mommy," I moaned, biting my lip.

Daddy's hands roamed over my breasts, squeezing and twisting my nipples, while Mommy sucked gently on my clit. She parted my lips and rubbed my clit with a single fingertip.

"She just keeps getting wetter and wetter," Mommy smiled.

She turned me on my elbows and knees, then- SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!- on my ass. Four slaps to each cheek.

"Naughty little girl, playing with Daddy and not thinking to invite Mommy," Mommy said.

"I'm sorry Mommy," I moaned.

"I think you need a big fat hard cock in your pussy," Mommy said, and Daddy slipped under me, his cock pressing against my pussy. He entered me slowly and bucked his hips, his cock digging into me, then- SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!- again on my ass.

"Why won't your ass stay red?" Mommy snapped, slapping me harder.

She disappeared for a bit. Daddy squeezed my ass, pulling my cheeks apart, and bucked harder, thrusting harder into me.

I felt something wet tease at my ass, stroking and probing me.

"Cassie, look behind you," Mommy's voice chimed.

I peeked over my shoulder. The huge, thick shining black dildo leered at me, erect between Momma's legs.

"See what I'm going to put in you?" Mommy asked, grinning.

My lip trembled. Mommy took hold of my hips. The fat head of the dildo pressed against my asshole, pushing hard, opening me. I cried out and bit my lip as Mommy bullied her way into my ass with the dildo, stopping only when the dildo's scrotum came to rest against my puffy pussy and Daddy's pulsing cock. I was so thankful Mommy had lubricated the dildo first. She didn't give me a moment to adjust, soon as I breathed Mommy pulled the dildo out of me and then slammed it back into me. I gripped the sheets so hard my knuckles turned white, as Mommy and Daddy thrust into me with a saw-like motion.

"What's that slut? You want it harder?" Mommy moaned.

"No Mommy!" I cried.

She thrust harder and deeper into me. Something was going to rip, something was going to tear.

Daddy came hard inside me but kept pumping into me, his fingers dug into my skin. Mommy twisted my hair in her fingers and yanked my head back.

"It feels so good Mommy!" I cried out, tears streaming down my cheeks.

I felt myself rip as Mommy thrust deeper into me. She was unrelenting, she didn't give me any slack, but then after a few more thrusts she stopped and pulled out of me. I almost cried, I was so relieved, but then Daddy lifted me up onto his cock again, he slid easily into my ass and held my waist as Mommy slid her dildo into my pussy.

It felt so much more pleasurable than the monster ripping my ass earlier. Mommy kissed me and cupped my breasts, sucking, circling and flicking my nipples with her tongue. She thrust harder into me and slapped me across the face.

"Cum baby," Mommy moaned, holding my wrists.

"Oh Mommy!" I cried.

Daddy reached forward and rubbed my clit, rubbing slowly then faster as Mommy thrust deeper into me, resting her head on my shoulder. Then she slapped Daddy.

"Fuck her!" Mommy snapped, and Daddy bounced me on his lap, thrusting into me in unison with her.

He came faster in my ass than he did in my pussy and almost immediately I came too on Mommy's dildo.

She pulled out of me, leaning back to catch her breath, and Daddy slid out from under me.

Panting, Mommy knelt over my face and I licked her dildo clean.

"Suck on it," Mommy said.

I tried. I managed to fit the head in my mouth. Daddy knelt beside me and offered me his cock and I stroked him. Eventually he took my hand and furiously pumped it up and down his shaft, moaning, groaning till he ejaculated all over my face and then forced his cock in my mouth along with Mommy's dildo.

"Naughty little girls need two cocks in their mouths," Daddy said.

They pushed deeper into my mouth, stretching it to the point of tearing. I shut my eyes tightly, Daddy's hairy legs sticky with sweat and cum moving along my sweaty skin with Mommy's.

"Suck," Daddy said.

I did my best but all I could manage was to massage them with my tongue.

I made a face at the taste of Daddy's cum as he came inside my mouth and it leaked out the corners of my mouth.

Mommy looked at Daddy and smiled, "I wonder what kind of fun we can have with your favorite bat and my hairbrush?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy Wants to Play… Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds