• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Clearing of the Mind

A Clearing of the Mind

Tom was not having a good day. Things at work had reached a boiling point, and although he hadn't meant to, he had lost his temper yet again. His co-worker's feelings were hurt and he felt like a jerk. His mind kept spinning on the following three questions, "Why does he do this? Why can't he just control his temper like his does everything else in his life? When had he become the kind of guy who does these things?"

And to complicate matters, there was the home situation. Although things were going okay, he felt he had lost his passion for life. Nothing excited him anymore. Oh, he deeply loved his wife and all that, but he never felt his heart race and adrenaline pump anymore. He felt like he was just sleepwalking through life.

Tom had been pondering these issues while sitting alone in his car. He was in his private parking space in the office garage, a perk afforded him by his status as CIO. He turned the key in the ignition and just sat there, staring ahead, idling. He told himself he was just letting the cold car heat up but the truth was ... he really didn't want to go anywhere. He just wanted to vegetate, disappear, take a vacation from his own mind and the negative thoughts contained within it.

Lately, his mind seemed to turn every situation in his life over and over again, so he really never felt rested. No wonder he was on edge lately. He felt he had to keep up the facade of a positive upbeat executive when he was anything but upbeat. What he really felt was that he was carrying the weight of the world on his shoulders with no end in sight.

Tom didn't remember the drive home or pulling his BMW into the garage. He was just sitting there in the car listening to his favorite XM radio channel, looking out through the windshield starring at absolutely nothing.

Rap ... rap ... rap.

He jumped and turned. There peering in at him through the driver's door window was his wife Karen's concerned face, her knuckles tapping on the window.

Tom hit the auto-down button and lowered the driver's door window.

Karen had heard the garage door open and when Tom didn't come into the house and announce himself after 15 minutes, she decided to investigate.

"Backing out of our deal, Tom?" Karen asked.

Tom was confused, still foggy from the trance he was in.

"What, what do you mean?" Tom asked, annoyed that he was being forced to engage is brain in recalling some sort of a deal with his wife he had obviously forgotten.

"Don't you remember what tonight is?" glaring at him, waiting.

He had no idea what she was talking about, a slight panic setting in.

"You forgot, didn't you?"

"Well ..."

"Well nothing. Turn the car off and come inside," Karen commanded as she turned on her heels and marched back inside the house.

It was at the precise moment that the door into the house slammed shut that Tom remembered the deal. "How in the hell could I forget?" he thought to himself. A week earlier while on a business trip he had asked Karen during one of their nightly calls to provide him with some relief from the mental state he was in by administering one of her therapeutic spankings. Tonight was the night they had agreed upon.

Tom didn't understand the reasons behind it, but he and Karen had accidentally discovered that a good sound spanking always seemed to settle Tom's mind and provide relief from the intense pressures he was under at the office. This revelation came from previous spanking sessions that had started out as erotic experimentation but grew into more of a tool Karen used to keep their marriage and home life on an even keel.

Tom swallowed hard and turned the car off. He knew what was in store for him and in that moment, he could feel his face start to blush and the hairs on his butt begin to stand on end.

"I think you need to spend some serious time over my lap. Am I right?" Karen asked him as he walked through the door into the mudroom of the beautifully appointed Mc Mansion.

"Gee, do we have to do it right now?" He felt twelve years old.

"Absolutely, you know how much you need this, Mister. Do you have any idea how long you were sitting in you car with the engine running and the garage door down? I'll tell you, fifteen minutes! If I didn't know you as well as I did, I would have to assume you were trying to kill yourself! This funk you are in has to be corrected. Immediately! Now hurry up, I don't want any dawdling."

Tom just stared back at her, contemplating the very real possibility that he could have actually killed himself, once again losing all track of time.

Karen starred back at him flabbergasted. Tom was just starring at her, lights on, but nobody him. He was like a walking zombie.

"Get a move on it, Mister. What are you waiting for? Get downstairs, NOW!" Karen barked these commands at Tom in an attempt to bring him back from whatever place he had disappeared into.

"Yes, Ma'am!" Tom replied automatically. And with that Tom walked past Karen to the stairs leading to their lower level where most of the spankings around their home were administered, to wait for her. And wait for her, and wait some more.

In his current state of mind, it was nothing for Tom's mind to sit and spin on his current predicament. "What is she doing? Why is she taking so long? Doesn't she know I have financials to review and an executive committee meeting to prepare for?"

Tom was sitting on the couch in their well appointed family room with a nervous energy buzzing around him. Being an executive with people waiting to assist him at every turn, he hated having to wait. Tom's funk was starting to give way to annoyance at Karen's delay. "Who does she think she is," he said to himself. "I have more important things to do than sit here waiting for her!"

Finally he heard Karen coming down the stairs.

His annoyance was short lived when he began to think of what humiliation he will have to endure as a result of going over Karen's knee. A moment of complete and utter terror washed over him when the thought of what the other executives at his office would think if they ever found out that his wife puts him over her knee and spanks him like a naughty little boy.

Karen walked up to him, and stood towering over him, her feet firmly planted, her hands on her hips, and what appeared to be an antique wooden bath brush in her hand, looking down at him.

Tom panicked. Where had that bath brush come from? That was something new. It looked menacing with its long handle and thick oval head. He broke out in a cold sweat.

"What am I to DO with you, Tom? I thought we had an appointment this evening. Didn't we?"

"Yes, dear."

"And what did YOU ask me to do to help you get out of this funk you have been in for the past couple of weeks?"

"I asked you to pull down my pants and put me over your lap and ..." his voice trailed off.

"And ... WHAT? I can't HEAR you?"

"And, um, ... spank me?" Tom's answer sounded more like a question than an answer.

Karen looked Tom right in the eye. "Yes, SPANK you. You need to pull out of this self absorbed state you're in. It is going to reek havoc in your life if you don't. Get over here, right now."

Karen sat down on a low rise chair on the other side on the room which was just the right height for putting Tom over her lap, and was motioning with the brush for him to stand next to her. Reluctantly he walked over. He felt ridiculous. Imagine, a man his age getting a ... spanking? What was he thinking? And yet ... he knew he needed it, badly. He specifically asked her to do it. How could something so seemingly silly, be something he needed on such a primal level?

In one yank, she grabbed his arm and pulled him across her lap, head down and his butt pointing up.

She circled his waist with her left hand and held him in place a she rested the head of the brush on each cheek checking her aim. He couldn't believe the excitement that shot through him each time the brush met his butt cheeks ...

He suddenly had a picture of what he must look like, a grown man in a $1200.00 suit draped like a young boy over his mommy's lap. His faced turned bright red as he lay there in that position as she began scolding him for his behavior. He felt embarrassed as all hell, and nervous about what was to --

WHACK!

Not realizing he had been holding his breath, Tom exhaled from the combination of the pain and surprise. Karen had landed a really hard smack on his left butt cheek. The pain from that lone smack shot down to the tips of his toes. He was shocked that it stung so badly given he still had his pants on and that was only the first stroke.

"Karen, not so --" WHACK!!

The second smack directed at his right butt cheek came down equally as hard as the first and completely wiped the remaining words of his plea to Karen from his lips.

WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!!

Karen was taking this spanking seriously, and the spanks were coming hard, fast and furious and her right leg had clamped down over his thighs in response to his squirming so there was no escaping the assault on his now stinging butt.

"Oooww! OW! Please ... Karen, I'm —" WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!!

"Too late, Mister." WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!!

"Save your breath" WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!!

"You KNEW what you were asking for when you asked for this" WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!!

Tom was so overwhelmed with the combination of searing pain in his ass cheeks and the humiliation of being punished this way, but worst of all, he felt awful knowing that this was the only way he had ever found to get him out of the funk he was in. In every other aspect of his life, he was the one who was in control, but not now. Karen was calling the shots tonight.

Karen stopped spanking, and told Tom to stand up. Tom was relieved, thinking that he was getting off relatively easily although this was by far one of the most painful spankings Karen had ever administered. That new brush she found was a terror, and he realized that spankings around their home had just been elevated to a whole new level. He'd have to rethink the use of spanking as a means to readjust his moods from now on.

Surprised, he looked down at Karen as she unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. He felt a little weak as he realized the spanking was not over. In one yank, she pulled his pants down to his ankles, thankfully leaving his briefs up. She grabbed his arm and pulled him back across her lap, for round number two.

His ass was already sore from Karen's applications of that brush thus far, and now the loss of his pants as a measure of protection from it had him truly worried. He had been over Karen's lap many times before, and although the spankings were somewhat uncomfortable, he never recalled being worried of fearful of what was to come next. However, at that moment he could honestly say he was afraid of what he suspected was right around the corner.

Karen once again went through the ritual of lining up the brush on each cheek although this time Tom did not feel the excitement he experienced the first time Karen executed this same alignment procedure just a few minutes earlier. As a matter of fact, just having the head of the brush resting on his sore ass caused another wave of adrenaline to shoot through him. Bolstered by this latest wave of fear, Tom tried to talk his way out of any more attention from the brush.

"Please, please, please, honey ... I can't --" WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!!

WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!!

The brush had much more of a sting now that his pants were not in the way to cushion the impact. It didn't feel like his briefs were providing any protection at all. Each new smack of the brush brought a new level of fire to his backside. And it was that growing fire in his ass that was forcing out the fog he had been living in for the past few weeks.

"I don't want to hear it Tom," Karen scolded.

WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!!

Karen had a genuine concern for her husband and if he said he needed this to pull him out of the tailspin he was in, so be it. He was a man who knew what he wanted and went after it with a vengeance. And unbeknownst to her, sometime during that last volley of smacks the fog in her husband's mind had completely lifted and his mind was once again sharply focused and present in this reality.

For Tom, spanking from an all-powerful female force that only wants him to be the best man that he can be was just something he had craved his entire life. A female force that never gives up on him, that feels he is worth as much guidance as it takes to get him back on the straight and narrow. A female force that must be reckoned with, that he can not mow down or ignore.

"I'll bet you didn't think I had it in my to give you the kind of spanking you needed, did you mister?"

WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!!

Tom's mind registered the full reality of this last volley from Karen now that the fog in his mind was gone. He no longer felt the individual smacks per se, but instead felt as if he was sitting on a hot bed of coals which were searing his flesh in slow motion.

And then Karen stopped to examine the state of Tom's ass. She wanted to make sure she could proceed to the part of the spanking that was more for her benefit than his.

It occurred to Tom that he was enjoying a pause in the assault on his ass by the brush, and his mind felt clearer than it had in weeks. And it was at the very moment that the thought went through his brain that Karen started to slowly slide his briefs down revealing his very red bare bottom to her gaze.

At this point in time the spanking had already had its desired effect of clearing the fog from Tom's mind and he didn't need any more of the brush. The air felt good and cold on the fire raging in his ass cheeks and he was hoping this baring of his backside was his wife's attempt to provide much needed relief to his tenderized ass.

"Sweetheart, my mind is clear now, can we call an end to this," Tom asked in a very humble voice.

"I'm very glad to hear you are better honey. You were really starting to worry me and by the time we're done here tonight, I know you will be as right as rain. However, we are not quite done yet. This next part is for forgetting our appointment, and almost killing yourself in the garage with the car's exhaust after you got home."

Realizing his ass was bare and there was nothing to protect it from the bite of that brush, and he already feeling like he couldn't take any more, panic set in and Tom lost all pretense of decorum as he begged his wife to stop.

"Karen PLEASE," Tom begged in a voice that was cracking with tears. "My ass is on fire. I won't be able to sit comfortably for days. I'm sorry about forgetting our appointment, I REALLY AM! Can't we work out another arrangement?"

"Well Tom, you certainly do sound contrite and your ass does appear to be on fire given its lovely deep shade of red. I would agree that you have received a significant spanking this evening. Let me think about this for a minute or two," Karen said coyly.

Karen had no intention of letting her husband talk his way out of what was to come next, but knowing her husband the way she did, she accurately surmised that he was already thinking that his spanking was over given her act of stopping to consider his request.

And Karen was correct. Tom saw the pause in the action and Karen's consideration of his request as victory. He was so convinced that the spanking was over that it was having a cooling effect on the fire still raging in his backside and he momentarily forgot the position he remained in, bent bare-assed over his wife's lap with her hand on the handle of an antique wooden bath brush. (It's funny the tricks a mind can play on itself.)

And without warning Karen brought the brush down hard and fast on Tom's naked red ass.

WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!!

Tom was caught off guard and cried out like he never had before, "YEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW!!!"

The pain seared through him like a wild fire in the desert. His eyes immediately bust with tears that flowed down his face, and his nose started running.

"You -- WHACK – had -- WHACK -- better -- WHACK –- not -- WHACK – forget -- WHACK – our -- WHACK -- appointments -- WHACK -- from -- WHACK – now -- WHACK – on -- WHACK"

This last punctuated series of smacks had reduced her powerful corporate executive to a bawling little boy who was begging and pleading for her to stop through wailing tears, with his legs kicking wildly in the air behind him.

"How dare you try to manipulate your way out of the consequences of your actions? Do you think I'm really that easy?" And with that, she hauled off and lit into his crimson colored ass yet again.

WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!!

Tom was beside himself. Each smack felt like Karen was tearing the flesh from his backside. He didn't care what he looked like. Howling, he tried to cover his butt, but Karen would have none of that. She grabbed his hand and held it firmly behind his back pinning him to her lap for one final punctuated volley.

"I -- WHACK – do -- WHACK -- not -- WHACK – want -- WHACK – to -- WHACK – have -- WHACK -- to -- WHACK – do -- WHACK – this -- WHACK -- again!"

And with that, Karen was done.

Tom was sobbing uncontrollably. It took Tom quite a while to regain his composure. Once he had, Karen helped him upright and directed him to go stand in a corner with his pants and underwear still down around his ankles, ordering him to stay there until she called for him.

As painful as this spanking had been, this was the part that Tom actually hated the most. The spanking had restored Tom to this world and he was very much aware that a man of his stature had just received an over the knee spanking that had reduced him to tears and he was now being forced to stand in a corner with his pants down around his ankles like a naughty little boy.

Karen let Tom stand in the corner for half an hour before returning to the family room.

"You may now come out of the corner Tom," Karen said. "Do you have anything to say to me, young man?"

"Thank you. I know that wasn't easy for you. I feel like my old self again," Tom said contritely.

"You're welcome dear. Now let's go upstairs and you can tell me all about your day."

The End.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Clearing of the Mind

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds