• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • 14 Days on the Mountain Pt. 07

14 Days on the Mountain Pt. 07

123

Before you read this work, please note that it is adult oriented and very sexually explicit. Also, it is very lengthy and broken into 10 'parts' that should be read in order. Most of them will stand on their own, but certain nuances of the story will be better understood if each part is read in succession.

PART VII (day 10)

The next morning, we were all up early and enjoyed a fine, big breakfast together, with the meal being enhanced by the attire of the women. Cheryl wore only a white T-shirt that was nearly see-through and barely long enough to cover her butt cheeks. At one point, when she had to reach high into a cabinet, the hem of the shirt rode up so far that fully 2/3 of her naked ass was presented to the whole room. Her hefty boobs strained against the thin material making her areolas contrast with it and enhancing her nipples as they jutted out.

Kelly manifested herself in what must have been one of Paul's long sleeved, button-up shirts. It was pale yellow, kind of big on her, and just about as see-through as the T-shirt that Cheryl wore. The dark circles around her nipples weren't as easy to make out, but could still be seen. And when she positioned herself just right, so could the triangle of her thick bush. It was evident that she, like Cheryl, wasn't wearing anything underneath. The shirt was only held together by three buttons at the bottom and gapped open considerably at the top. More than once that morning I got a very clear view of her tits as she bent over. I'm sure that everyone else did too.

Tiffany wasn't covered any better. She wore a tight, cut off men's 'A' style undershirt that left the bottoms of the glorious globes exposed. The garment was so tight that it highlighted every bump on her firm tits, and was complimented by a bright yellow G-string bikini bottom. Happily, she scampered her little revealed butt around the kitchen helping prepare the meal and showing off her charms to each of us.

By the time we ate she'd made sure that she had hugged, kissed or sat on everyone's lap at least once. I even observed her sneak a hand inside Kelly's gaping shirt and, with a giggle of course, grab a quick feel of one of her breasts. Kelly responded by deeply french kissing the younger woman and for a moment I thought they might strip down and get busy right then, but they broke the kiss and separated.

After breakfast we discussed what we were going to do for the day. All of us except for Paul and Kelly, decided on spending the day on the water.

Paul said, "I don't want to seem rude, but Kelly and I haven't been able to spend much time alone since we got here."

The rest of us acknowledged that, and we assured them that we understood, especially since they were the only real couple there. "Yeah, you're probably going to spend the day humping each other's brains out," I joked.

"Nope. Just some quality time together," he responded.

It seemed reasonable enough, and the group that was heading out began gathering goodies and filling a couple of coolers. When we had the coolers full of beer and snacks, we set out for the lake. The girls didn't even bother changing clothes before we left. The guys had no need to, since we had all come to breakfast wearing either shorts or swim wear.

I thought about how good Cheryl was going to look in that T-shirt when it got wet, but I never got the chance to find out because we had no more than fired up the engine when she pulled it over her head, proudly displaying her naked body. Tiffany followed suit by shucking the crop top and then wriggling out of her G-string, right in front of me. I quickly noticed that her neatly trimmed bush was now completely gone; She had shaved her pubes bare! The sight reignited my excitement and I had to wonder how many more tricks this chick had up her sleeve.

The women set about dousing each other in suntan lotion and by the time they were finished rubbing it on, I was sporting a woody. This had not gone unnoticed by them and they wasted no time in embarrassing me about it either. Cheryl made a very clich‚ remark about me having a 'pistol in my pocket ...' and then they both descended on me.

In short order, they had my shorts unbuttoned and wrestled off, leaving me sitting there with my boner sticking up in the air. The other guys had a good laugh over my predicament but each of them was attacked, one by one, in similar fashion by the girls. Within a few minutes we were flying down the lake, all of us wearing nothing but smiles. And the girls made sure that I wasn't the only one with a hard-on either. If the guy wasn't hard by the time they had stripped him, they gave him a little help by stroking his meat until he was.

I have to admit that the day didn't unfold as I had envisioned though. After the rambunctious start that we had gotten I expected a day full of hot sex, but nothing developed. There was a lot of teasing and groping; even some genuine finger fucking action mingled into the day full of swimming, skiing and the like. But we could never get the women to hold still long enough for any of us guys to get our wicks wet.

Looking back, it was kind of funny because our dicks were up and down more than the stock market that day. I don't think that there was a minute that went by that at least one of us didn't have a boner. By the time we headed back to the cabin, I'm quite sure that I wasn't the only guy with a case of 'blue balls'. I couldn't understand why the females had put us off because I was relatively sure that they hadn't had any sex the day before and I figured they would be as horny as we were.

The boat ride back was more of the same with the women continuing to lead us on. Most guys would have thrown in the towel by this time, but given what we all knew about this mother/daughter team, I think we simply kept expecting, at some point, they would give in and let us have our way. But it was not to be, and we pulled up to the dock without having had any real sex at all. After tying up the boat, four disappointed men rummaged around to find their shorts.

As we began to pull them on Cheryl announced, "I'm not sure, but I don't think you're going to need to put those on." Then she went on to apologize about teasing us so much and not delivering, saying, "Paul asked us to make sure you were all horny when we got back," and then conceded that they too were about to bust. "You have no idea how difficult it was not jumping on one of those hard-ons all day," she said, with Tiffany adding a disgruntled "Yeah!"

I withdrew the one foot I had slipped into my shorts and tossed them aside. "I think we ought to go see why we were supposed to be horny," I said, with all in hearty agreement.

"Let's leave the coolers and get them later," Mark added.

We clambered out of the boat and proceeded up the path to the cabin at a brisk pace. I speculated that Paul and Kelly must have been planning a big orgy party for the evening, and wasn't too far off base. But the sight that greeted us when we walked up wasn't exactly what I had pictured. As we turned the slight corner to ascend the stairs, we were greeted by Kelly's naked body tied spread-eagle to the posts and railings at the top of the stairs. She was standing in a pair of stiletto heels with her ass toward us. We all just stopped and were understandably curious about what was going on.

Just then Paul made his appearance, nude and holding a riding crop in his hand. "It has come to my attention that Kelly has been a very naughty girl while we've been here," he stated. "She deserves a good sound spanking for her deeds," he continued before swinging the whip and landing it squarely on Kelly's right ass cheek.

The smack of it resounded off of the trees and Kelly squirmed against her bonds without a word. Paul landed another blow on the opposite cheek, and again Kelly twisted but couldn't escape the bindings. I think we were all a bit shocked by what we were witnessing, but despite the shock, my pecker was coming back to life. I had never really gotten into the whole S&M thing, at least no further than tying a partner to the bed a time or two, but my interest was piqued at this point.

Paul moved down the steps and toward our somewhat dumbfounded group. When he reached us, he gathered us around and whispered to us that it had been a fantasy of Kelly's for a long time to be bound and taken by a group of lovers. He had decided that this would be a great opportunity for her to be able to realize that fantasy.

"Does anyone find this objectionable?" he asked, with each of us agreeing that we didn't, as long as things didn't get out of hand. He assured us that his intent was more role play than actual torture and that he would never put his wife in any sort of jeopardy.

Still whispering he said, "With that in mind, I want each of you to help me give her the spanking. You will each come up the stairs and have the choice of using the crop or your hand to give her one smack on each butt cheek," he continued. "Don't get carried away, but let her know you mean it," Paul added before informing us that we would then take her inside and tie her up again, and have some more fun with her. "Just follow my lead," he concluded before turning and going back up the steps to stand beside his wife. Once he was in position, he repeated the 'spanking instructions' loudly, for Kelly's benefit, so that she was sure to know what was coming.

Tom was first in line and chose to use the crop. He mimicked Paul's earlier approach, landing a single blow on each of Kelly's round ass cheeks. Her body stiffened as the crop impacted her hind-end, but she didn't make a sound. Tom handed the crop back to Paul and moved past the 'slave', then turned to watch the rest of us as we assaulted her. Mark was next and he too opted to use the riding crop. He raised his arm and, with a sweeping motion, brought the instrument down on her left cheek first. The loud 'smack' echoed past my ears and I heard a slight gasp from Kelly. Mark raised his big hand again and delivered another jolt to the right side of the woman's butt and then followed Tom onto the landing.

I could see the definite outline of the crop's head reddening on Kelly's backside already, and there were still Cheryl, Dave, Tiffany and I yet to have our chance. As Cheryl moved forward to take her turn, I slipped my hands under Tiffany's arms and around her tiny waist. She pressed back against me, nestling her tight young ass against my groin. She rubbed her butt on me, increasing the stiffness in my growing cock and my hands found her tits as Cheryl delivered her own two pelts to Kelly's plump butt. We watched as Cheryl handed the crop to Paul, as the men had, and then leaned over to run her tongue up the length of the woman's butt crack. There was an obvious moan that came from the hostage with this maneuver.

Leaving Kelly, Cheryl turned to Paul and knelt down on the last step, right in front of him. She took his hard cock into her mouth and began sucking him loudly, as if to tease Kelly that much more. It seemed Cheryl might have played this game before. If she hadn't, she was certainly a quick study and was playing right into the scenario that Paul had planned.

As Dave approached the 'slave', he declined the crop, choosing to use his hand instead. He stepped close to her and placed his hand on her pink butt, rubbing it for a brief period. Then he drew back and landed a firm smack on the woman's left side. She squealed and twisted with the impact, and before she could recover, Dave landed his second blow. Kelly's body lurched against the ropes and she drew in a sharp gasp of air. Before he left her side, Dave spent another few seconds rubbing in the heat of his punishment.

Tiffany and I shuffled forward and I could tell that she was a little hesitant about what she was about to do. I whispered to her as I pinched hard on her nipples, "It'll be fine. She's really enjoying herself." I then pointed out the fact that Kelly's pussy was gaping open and her wetness was clearly visible. This seemed to calm the teen a bit and, after I had given her nipples another good twist, she moved toward Paul to retrieve the crop.

Paul was rubbing the head of the whip up and down Cheryl's back as she continued to noisily suck him off. Tiffany took the instrument and I heard Cheryl saying, "Oh Kelly, this cock is soooo good. Too bad you can't have any..." in a taunting tone.

This was followed by Paul's voice, taunting his wife, "That's right baby, you can't have it. Maybe when we're done spanking you we'll just leave you tied up out here, and we'll go inside and fuck ourselves silly." Given what I knew about her so far, I'm sure those remarks were more torturous to her than the physical punishment she was receiving.

As Tiffany tentatively moved toward Kelly, I stuck close to her for moral support. The youngster was quick about delivering her two stripes and then breathed a little sigh of relief. The strokes barley made a sound as they landed but they broke the ice for Tiffany. She turned to me and planted a big kiss on me, then said, "Wow, that was fun!"

Paul spoke up, knowing that the swats the girl had delivered were more like soft pats, "Go ahead. Do it again."

"Really?" she squeaked.

"Yeah. Give her a couple of good ones," he stated over the slurping sounds of Cheryl's sucking.

I saw a dominant gleam in the blonde's eyes before she turned away from me to repeat her turn. I kept my hands on her hips as she drew back, then brought the whip down on Kelly's ass with much more force this time. The leather made a loud 'smack' as it landed and brought a cry from the captive. Her body arched forward and she let out a loud "Owww...unngghhh."

Tiffany gave her a moment to regain her stance and then, seemingly with glee, brought the crop whistling down on the woman's opposite cheek. "Ahhhrrggg!" Kelly cried out as the leather bit into her flesh, twisting and lunging in an effort to escape the obvious pain. Her backside was indeed quite red now and she was visibly trembling, I think from a mixture of the burn and the excitement.

Tiffany turned and looked at me with smouldering eyes. She handed me the riding crop and then joined her mother, kneeling at Paul's feet. Cheryl shifted to make room and the two of them began sharing his cock. Tiffany bobbed her head a few times up and down his shaft, then pulled off exclaiming, "Oh, Mom, you're right. His cock is good!"

"That's right, Baby, it is," Cheryl replied in a husky voice. "Go on, suck him good sweetheart," she urged. They were playing Kelly for all they could, and it was having its effects.

Kelly whined and called out, "Let me loose so I can have some too!"

"Hush up!" Paul scolded, "You're not finished with your spanking yet," he said, motioning me toward her with his head.

I handed the crop to Paul and moved close to Kelly's suspended form, running my left hand down her back and over her warm, red bottom. She flinched slightly at my touch and a soft purr escaped her throat. Taking another step closer, I pressed my hard penis against her hip as I reached up with my right hand to find her stiff nipples. I mauled her breasts and pulled her nipples for a few moments as I continued to rub and squeeze her sweet ass. My pre-cum was smearing out onto her body as my pecker dug into her, and she kept whimpering little "Umm"s and "Ahhh"s as I toyed with her.

"Hard or soft?" I asked her quietly, my lips only inches from her ear.

"Mmmmm....Hard," came her dreamy reply.

I let my right hand slide lower and lower on her body and then slipped it between her thighs and into her crotch. Her hairy cunt was splayed open and thoroughly wet from her excitement. I drove two fingers deep into her and whispered, "Are you sure?"

"Uh ...Uh ..UhHuh," she stammered as I thrust my digits in and out of her.

My heart was pounding in my chest as I withdrew my fingers from her quim. Drawing my left hand quickly back, I brought it down sharply and with a good deal of force on her right cheek with a loud slap. She shrieked, "Ahhhh...oowwww!" Her body once more arching forward and tensing against the sting.

I could hear Paul grunting exhortations to the pair servicing him. "That's right, make me cum," he muttered. "Make me blow my load all over you so she can see it," he charged them. I took the hint and instructed Kelly to turn her head and watch the show. She did as she was told and started licking her lips as if she were starving for his cock.

"One smack to go," I told her, still whispering close to her ear. "Hard or soft?" I queried, again giving her the choice in her punishment.

I was taken a bit by surprise when she meekly choked out her answer; "Hu-harder."

I decided that if harder was what she wanted, harder would be what she got. Much like that day in the woods with Tiffany, it wasn't that I wanted to hurt her, I just wanted to fulfill her wishes.

Knowing from the groaning that Paul was on the verge, I reminded Kelly to "Keep watching" while I repositioned myself so that I too could see the trio. The mother/daughter team were doing a number on Paul's spit-covered dick and, quite frankly, I don't know how he held off as long as he did. My hands went back to Kelly's hot butt and I squeezed her cheeks in my fingers a couple of times and then removed my hands.

I was waiting for the opportune moment and didn't want her to know when that was. I watched Paul's face screw up in a tight grimace and I knew he was going to shoot. He confirmed that by announcing, "Here it comes!"

As the first jet of Paul's spunk flew out of his dick I raised my hand and brought it down with a severe impact on Kelly's left buttock. The force stung my hand and seemed to rattle her whole body. She screamed out, "OH GOD!" and then trailed off into a low "Mmmmmm", biting her lower lip. Her hips began to gyrate and she breathlessly hissed, "Ohhh yesss."

I put my hand back on her wiggling butt and it was on fire from my last swat. I believe that if I had reached in and given her clit a tweak, she would have cum. But I didn't think that was what Paul had in mind so I just let her stew in her lust.

When I looked back over at the other girls, their faces were streaked with distinctive lines and splotches of Paul's semen, Cheryl sucking the surplus from his pecker. Tiffany was lightly kissing his abdomen, just below and to the right of his belly button. Her hand was buried between her own legs and I assumed that she was fingering herself, which she was. She got to her feet, hand still in her crotch, and awkwardly moved to stand in front of Kelly.

The blonde pulled her hand away from her newly bald cunt and proudly displayed how wet her finger was from her own juices. She then took that finger and swiped a big wad of Paul's cum from her own face and held it out in front of Kelly's. "Open up," the teen demanded with Kelly readily complying. Tiffany fed her finger into the open mouth and Kelly sucked it clean with a moan of content.

Cheryl got to her feet and came to stand beside her daughter. The pair took turns wiping Paul's load from each other and feeding it to our 'hostage'. When they were satisfactorily cleaned, they descended on Kelly's tits, lightly biting and sucking the hard buds of her nipples. This got her going again, her hips working back and forth and arms struggling to pull free of the ropes. Tom and Mark must have decided that they had 'watched' all that they were going to, and walked up behind the assailing women.

Mark put his big hands around Cheryl's waist and proceeded to prod her backside with his big fuck rod. Understanding his advance, Cheryl reached back and aided him with his entry, her eyes widening as he pushed into her pussy. Tom did basically the same to Tiffany and the two men began sawing in and out of the women.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • 14 Days on the Mountain Pt. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 212 milliseconds