• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Girls Night Drop-In

Girls Night Drop-In

"Aw, is it another girl's night?" you groaned when you opened the door. The house smelled like nail polish and there were lotions, romantic comedies and empty daiquiri glasses piled up on the table.

"Did you forget?" I called from the dining room, "if you want to hang around you're gonna need a mud mask to catch up!" You turned the corner to see me and my friend Dee sitting on the couch painting our toes. I smiled up at you and presented my feet, "pretty pretty, huh?"

"Oh yeah, beautiful," you said as you dug around the fridge for a Pepsi.

"It's just the two of us tonight," I explained, "The other girls couldn't make it, but you should really consider having a makeover tonight. We're almost out of piggies to paint!"

"Yeah!" Dee added, laughing, "I'll go grab my bag from the car!"

Even though I thought she was kidding, Dee jumped up and tiptoed for the door, making sure to take her time and not disturb her fresh paint. You watched as I tiptoed to the window after her to see what she was up to. I was wearing my new PJs, specially purchased for girly slumber parties. The short blue shorts and stringy lace tank top were the same style as Dee's yellow PJ set. You grinned a little, imagining a pillow fight fantasy in slow motion. Her shoulder length brown hair swaying as she took as swing at my ass, my tits bouncing under the blue tank top as I laughed and tackled her.

"She's really cute, isn't she?" I asked. Yeah. I noticed you staring.

"Oh, I never notice anyone but you, honey," you said as you walked up behind me to give me a hug. My skin was soft and warm and I smelled like your favorite lotion.

"She is though," I said, "we've been working out together. We're a cute little team, huh?" You looked out the window to see Dee's butt peeking out of the bottom of her shorts as she dug around her car for her bag.

"I dunno...I guess...you guys are very... healthy..." You said.

"Oh, don't be so uncomfortable," I said, "She thinks you're quite the catch."

"Yeah?"

"Yep. She told me." I continued, "She said that I'm a lucky girl to have a guy like you. Actually, a lot of my friends say that, but maybe I need to watch out for her. She might come after ya!" I turned and tickled you.

"Uh oh!" you joked, "And what would you do then? If she took advantage of me in my helpless state... Would you defend my honor? haha"

"Aw, come on!" I pouted.

"What- you're the only one who gets to joke around?" You gave me a light spanking and turned to throw away your soda can.

"Well it's not like the thought never crossed my mind," I said. "Who knows what I would do...?"

"oooh, you tease." You said as Dee walked back in the door.

"What are you guys talkin' about?" She asked. You ducked into the kitchen before she noticed your face turn red.

"Oh, I'm just talking about you making out with my husband!" I said loud enough for you to hear.

"Hey!!" You shouted.

"I'm totally in!" Dee said and we laughed, "but what would you get out of it?"

"Oh... I dunno..." I said, "It could be hot... I know being on the receiving end is pretty hot... but I've never seen the man in action, not like that..."

"What are you serious?!" You said, peeking around the corner again.

"I dunno..." I said.

"I'd watch that!" Dee giggled.

"How much did you guys have to drink?!?" you said, shaking your head.

"I dunno..." We laughed.

"Ok," you said, sobering up a little, "I'm going to do some work in the office before you fry my brain. You guys have fun."

You picked up your brief case and went down the hall to the office. You were trying to hide your smile even though you felt like quite the stud. Plus, you thought it would be kind of cool to see two girls kiss, although you weren't sure about one of them being your wife. Anyway, you had some things to finish before tomorrow. You put the thought aside and began to leaf through a stack of papers.

"Really?" My voice called. You looked up to see two faces in the doorway.

"What?" You said, still holding the papers.

"Really??" I asked again, "You have two beautiful women here who both think you're damn hot and you want to do paperwork?"

You were a little surprised. It wasn't typical for my flirtatious jokes to go on this long. Dee pushed herself up behind me to peer into the office, pressing her breasts against my shoulder. I was grinning devilishly at you.

"What if I started things?" I said, watching you closely. Not wanting to get yourself in trouble, you remained speechless. I slowly stepped into the office. I reached my arm back to Dee, lightly touching her shoulder, then dragging my fingers down her arm and taking her hand. I led her in and we sat down next to you. Was this really happening, or was it some kind of test? You couldn't tell.

"Well Dee," I said, "Would you say that silence is acceptance?"

Dee smiled at me and bit her lip. Her eyes darted back and forth between me and you. I stared straight at you without turning my gaze away as I touched Dee's cheek and then ran my fingers through her hair. I smiled at you and leaned close, kissing her lightly on the top of her lip. She smiled and kissed me back, biting my lip just a little. I returned with a quick lick that caught the tip of her tongue, and then we both turned to each other for a deeper kiss, closing our eyes and exploring each other's mouths.

When we pulled away, we both looked up at you for a reaction. Your eyes were wide and your heart was beating fast. The only sign you gave us was a goofy, crooked smile. So, we kissed some more. I watched you from the corner of my eye while I caressed her neck and collarbone with my fingers. I slipped one finger under the strap of her tank top and pulled it off her shoulder, and then I bit her shoulder, smiling at you. Her hands slid up my rib cage and over my breasts as she kissed my neck. I watched you watching us as she pulled down my tank top and caressed my tits with her freshly manicured fingers. You swallowed hard as you watched her tongue flick over my nipple and then she blew on it and the chill made me bite my lip. I reached around her to pull her tank top up over her head and expose her tits.

When I saw you lick your lips, I straightened up and said, "Dee, I want to watch you kiss my husband now." She smiled and pulled her hair back behind her ears as she turned to you. I watched as she leaned over to touch your lips and - god you are so hot -- she came just within reach and then paused, making you move the final inch to make contact. You kissed her mouth softly and once you saw that I didn't protest, you realized this wasn't a joke. What's more, I was getting really turned on by this.

You held her hair in your hand and pulled her close, forgoing the pleasantries and driving your tongue into her mouth. Watching you move and seeing your desire only made me even hotter and I leaned between your legs, running my hands up and down your thighs. You continued to kiss her, even harder, and I can't explain it, but I was so excited by you manhandling her. She put her hands on your chest to brace herself. With your free hand, you rubbed her tits and gave one a good squeeze so that she gasped a little. Not only did I get to watch you and see the things I'd never seen, I also knew how good it felt to be in your arms and to kiss you and this doubled the pleasure for me.

I was getting really wet. I also noticed that you were getting very hard, so I began to undo your belt. You shot a quick look of concern at me, but it disappeared quickly enough as I massaged your hard cock under your pants. Dee and I collaborate and she pulled your shirt off while I took care of your pants. Not to be left behind, you pulled the rest of my shirt down around my waist and played with Dee's and my tits at the same time. Then you pushed us together so that our bare tits were touching and we rubbed them against each other. We fondled each other for a moment longer, kneading our tits and jiggling each other by our nipples. It was kind of silly, but fun.

I took Dee's hand again and began to kiss her fingers while I watched you. I wanted to make sure you were watching as I licked and sucked her fingers into my mouth. Then I pulled off your shorts and began to rub your cock. I didn't know how you would respond to all this, especially since you didn't have as many daiquiris as we did, so I took it one step at a time. I placed her hand on your shaft and we both began to massage you. I thought I would feel more possessive, but at this point I was so proud of my hot husband, I just wanted to show you off. Plus, Dee seemed quite impressed and it was a delicious sight to see both pairs of hands on your package.

Our hands moved all over, grabbing your ass, playing with your balls and stroking your thighs and cock. I couldn't hold out much longer though; I leaned down, pulling your cock up to my lips. I began to suck the tip while my hands continued to stroke, then I felt a tongue over my fingers. "Ooooh!" You moaned. I looked down to see Dee licking your cock at the same time. You were breathing heavily and your eyes were rolling back a little. I was so excited to be giving you so much pleasure and I could feel myself dripping with cum. We continued to tongue wrestle over your shaft, and then took turns between sucking your cock and licking your balls.

I pulled back for a moment to just watch. It was amazing to see and the more I saw her enjoying your cock, the more I wanted you. I couldn't just watch. I slipped out of my panties and began to finger myself. God was I wet!!! And my clit was so sensitive; I thought I might cum right then! You noticed me pushing my fingers in and out of my pussy and reached your hand out. I stood up and you fingered me while you sat there, getting sucked by Dee. I was so wet; I continued to finger myself even with your finger inside me. I straddled you and you leaned back, pulled my pussy to your face. I could only take so much though and started to moan as my hips started to grind against you.

"Wait, wait! I'm too close!" I said, but you didn't seem to care and instead of slowing down, you began to thrust your fingers inside of me even faster. Before I knew it, I was shaking and calling your name,

"Oh god, I just want your cock! Please!! Give it to me!" I cried, but you continued to finger fuck me, driving me crazy until Dee had nearly pushed you to your limit.

"Do it!!" Dee said.

"What?" You grunted.

"Fuck her," she said, "I want to get off watching you fuck her."

That was all the convincing you needed and you pushed me onto my back. Dee sat next to us and spread her legs, her fingers busy diving in and out of her pussy.

"No! No!" Dee cried, "Turn over! Fuck her from behind!"

Jesus, we were taking orders and it was fucking hot! I flipped over onto my knees and I spread myself for you, looking back at you and knowing that Dee was rubbing herself furiously for you to see.

"Now tease her!" She said, "Tease her with the tip of your cock first."

You rubbed just the damn tip over my slit, back and forth, and my hips bucked and pressed against you, trying to coax you closer.

"Pleeaaase!" I begged.

"Not yet...." She said, "Not yet...."

I wanted you inside me so badly, it hurt! My back was arching and I could feel myself dripping, just waiting for you.

"Pleeaaasee!!!" I cried.

"You want it?" She asked, licking her finger and swirling it over her clit, teasing herself while she watched.

"Yes!!" I cried, still pushing my hips back against you.

"You really want it?"

"Yes!!! Yess!!!"

"That big hard cock," she teased, "You really want him to fill you? ...and fuck your brains out?"

"Yeesss!!!!" I pleaded. She pretended to consider my request while she licked the fingers on her other hand and circled them around her nipple.

"Well," she said, squeezing one of her tits harder and sliding her other fingers up and down between her lips..." OKAY!!!"

You grabbed my hips and rammed yourself into me so hard I let out a little yell -

"Oooh!" Dee began to moan as she pushed her fingers in and out of her pussy, watching you drive your cock into my pussy again and again. You took hold of my shoulders and pulled me back into you even harder. My tits bounced back and forth and I moaned as you thrust into me.

"Aaah!!!" Dee cried and I looked over just in time to see her close her eyes and arch her back as she came, "Faster!" she shouted, and I echoed, "Faster!!!" even thought I was already cuming. I reached back to play with your balls and you pulled back just enough to fuck me hard and fast with the sensitive tip of your cock until you came.

You head was spinning so fast you could barely hear me.

"Honey? ...Honey??"

"Huh, what?" You said, coming out of your daydream.

"I said 'we're a cute little team, huh?' We've been working out together." I turned away from the window as Dee pulled her bag out of the car.

"Don't tell me," I said, "lost in another pillow fight fantasy?"

"Sorry," You said, "You know us boys..." I rolled my eyes and opened to door for Dee.

"I brought the oil," she said, "Anyone up for a massage?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Girls Night Drop-In

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 804 milliseconds