• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Trojan Horse Alarm Clock

Trojan Horse Alarm Clock

The apartment building I lived in has several units with one upstairs, one in the basement, and my apartment in the middle. The opposite side had the same arraignment. When someone other than the basement tenants come in, they must pass by my door. Recently a very beautiful white women about 25, moved into the apartment above me. I would only be able to say hello in passing, but I got the feeling that she thought me out of her league. Watching her lovely ass get into her car, I knew that there must be away to get at this beauty, and this was my plan.

I figured that the only way to get this women with her mouth wrapped around my cock, would be to blackmail her, but I knew nothing about her (I was soon to find out plenty). So while looking through a security catalogue, I saw a clock radio with CD. The radio really had a wireless color camera and microphone. Being just below her apartment, the signal should come through with no problem. I wrapped up the unit in paper and put a note using fake letter head from the apartment building management. The note simply said it was a apartment warming present from the complex, and thanked her for becoming a new tenant. The Trojan horse idea worked in the past, why not now. So I set-up the receiver, and waited for a day or so. Sure enough, after 3 days, I could see her room in all its glory. The color camera was very sharp, and the microphone even picked up her phone conversations. The view was of her whole bed and most of the room. This is what I learned about Karen Thomas.

First of all, she was a grade school teacher in a new school built a couple of years ago. She taught third grade, and also volunteered at the local church a few miles away. She seemed very clean cut and proper. Her body was drop dead awesome. She also had a set of what I call bedroom eyes. Her eyes could melt steel. I could not shake the feeling though, that she was hiding something. Very late one night she was trying to sneak past my door and up the stairs very quietly. I couldn't see what she was doing until she entered her bedroom and she was on camera. Right behind her came two large black men both smiling and laughing. I instantly ran to the DVD recorder and pushed record. I then got out a comfortable chair and started to watch a wild show.

They first told her to sit down and enjoy the show. Both men started to take off their clothes, and were dancing for Karen. They acted like and also looked like Chippendale dancers. Well they started the show and she was watching every move they made. Soon they were both starting to make their way over to where she sat, and started to rub their cocks into her face. She looked in rapture, and started to suck one cock as the other one started to dick slap the other side of her face. She said she wanted her money's worth, and they both laughed at her. One of them said she won't need the money back guarantee when they get done with her. So seeing the size of their cocks, she should have no complaints.

Listening to their conversation, I found out Karen was a stripper in a former life. This is where she must have met these two guys. Both men started to undress Karen and laid her on the bed. One of the guys lined up his cock into her mouth and pushed it in very far. The other guy was between her legs, and eating her shaved pussy for all it was worth. Karen started to moan and then scream really hard. The guy between her legs was hitting all the right spots, and could be seen pulling on her pussy lips with his own lips. He would bury his tongue at the same time and lick it up and down her pussy lips and clit. This was making her start to cum and scream, but the cock in her mouth was making her noises muffled. He just continued to ram his cock in and out of her willing mouth. She started to get a wild look on her face, and begged the men to fuck her hard and fast. The men then changed positions and rearranged Karen's body. She was put on all fours and had a cocked stuffed back into her mouth, then, the guy behind her started to line up his cock into her pussy. The guy behind her was standing on the floor, while Karen was on the bed, taking it up her pussy, doggie style. The guy just grabbed her hips and started to drive his cock home over and over again. He started to work up a rhythm that was keeping up with the guy in her mouth. That guy was standing on the bed and getting a professional blow job.

Then the guys stopped and changed positions again. Karen was put on top of one of the men, while the other lined up at her ass. I couldn't believe it, she was going to be double teamed in her ass and her pussy. They both entered slowly, and started to work up speed. The action started to get really hot. Karen was riding both cocks, and she was wearing a face full of lust. Well she started to scream, and I could hear her from just below her bedroom, even without the mic. The two guys started to push with everything they had, and Karen was feeling the heat. Soon the guy in her ass was cumming deep inside her anus, while the other guy pushed up one last time before cumming inside her pussy. Some of the cum was starting to drip down her legs and covering her pussy and beautiful ass. All three collapsed on the bed. Karen thanked them for the usual great show, and told them they were invited to a party in two weeks at her apartment. But before the guys departed, she smoked a joint and did some lines of coke. She was stupid enough to snort it up on the night stand, right in front of the hidden camera.

So to recap, the prim and proper, church going, school teacher was really a major slut who used to be a stripper. She had sex with two black strangers, and did drugs on camera. I tried to be patient, and kept recording her when ever she was home. Right now I had her having sex with two men, and doing drugs. What I found out next was almost too good to be true. Apparently, she was fucking the principal at her school, who was married. I have great footage of this guy getting a blow job from Karen, and shooting it in her hair and face. They were right next to the clock radio hidden camera. She was also doing an old stripper friend. She and her beautiful female friend would lick, suck and do the 69 position all night, and finally finish off with a large dildo that they both shared, and humped on together. Well this was all I needed, and I tried to think of a way to use this information for my benefit. I decided to wait until after her party. Her party was less than a week away, and she was only going to invite the principal from her school. Everyone else was from her other life. This party was starting to sound great, but I needed an invitation (or did I?).

The party was on Saturday, and everyone had to go by my door to get up to Karen's apartment. So I went to the costume shop earlier that day and bought 100 Lone Ranger masks. As the party started to arrive, I would stand in the hall hand out the masks, saying that Karen wanted everyone to wear them all night. If you see my plan, it was already working great. Knowing that I might need some new evidence, I put on my ball cap with a wireless hidden camera and mic. The receiver was in my apartment recording away. I left a small pile of masks on a table just outside of Karen's apartment, and entered after putting on my mask.

The party was in full swing, with music blasting and several couples feeling each other up on the couch. The effects of everyone wearing a mask were great. People who did not know each other or care, started to undress each other and feel their partners bodies. I could make out Karen laughing and getting a physical from the school principal. He had his hands up her shirt and was squeezing her taught breasts. She was rubbing his cock and whispering into his ear. Soon they where making their way down to her bedroom. When she entered, there were already seven people in the room in various stages of undress. A couple with masks on, were fucking up a storm, while another guy watched and stroked his cock. The bystander then bent down and inserted his cock in the mouth of the girl getting her pussy the fucking of its life, and blew his load right into her waiting mouth. I followed them in and stood at the door just watching. No one seem to notice me at all. It had a camera in my hat, and I was going to go in several rooms to capture the action. The later playback was great, and the whole night was captured with not one person knowing. My hidden clock camera was still going also, capturing all the bedroom action.

Karen and the principal settled on the far side of the bed and started to get undressed, rubbing their hands all over each other. Karen spread her legs and the principal wasted no time in fucking her willing pussy. He started out slow but could not control himself (who could blame him). Karen started to cum from the pounding and I used this chance to go over to her lying on the bed. Her head was just falling off the edge, and I went over to her mouth and put my large hard on inside of her willing face. The vacuum of her mouth was awesome. She was sucking and licking me for everything I was worth. The principal started to grunt and ripped his mask off. I think the string or something was bothering him.

Well after he discarded the mask, he went nuts going in and out of Karen's pussy like a man possessed. All this time I am looking down at my beautiful neighbor, giving me a blow job I will always remember. I reached down and took off her mask, I don't even think she noticed or cared. I did however, and it was just what I needed as I aimed the hat camera at her then at the principal. Here was the third grade teacher at her apartment having group sex with no one other than the married principal of her school. The lust in her face was classic, and the principal also was ready to cum. With a big roar, he pushed in as far as he could go, and came inside her pussy. This was too much for me, and I pulled out of her mouth and lined up my cock. The first blasts of cum shot her square in the face, the rest was sprayed all over her head, neck and chest. The hat camera was filming what ever I was looking at. This time I was looking into Karen's stunning eyes. I also wanted a different blackmail pictures than my alarm clock camera. That one I wanted to keep quiet for now. I left the room and started to roam the apartment.

The other rooms as well as the bathroom were packed with nude bodies in different sex positions. Some women were being double teamed while one guy was being serviced by the two guys who stripped for Karen just weeks earlier. The sex and the excitement were unreal. I was pulled down on the floor by the hand of a pretty girl. She said to lean down and put my cock in her waiting mouth. The girl was being eaten out by another woman. That woman was being fucked in the ass by some guy behind her. Well the young girl took my semi hard cock in her mouth and started to make love to it. She was awesome, and my dick was getting bigger than when Karen was sucking it.

I wanted to fuck some pussy, but decided to fuck some girl's ass instead. So I asked the guy ass fucking the women on the floor, if I could take over for him while he gets some great head from the girl lying down. He just smiled, and said to have my way with her. He said it was his wife, and that he wanted to fuck the new pussy being eaten out by his wife anyway. I moved around to where the guy was just kneeling, and aimed my hard cock into his wife's ass. The guy pushed his wife away from the young girls body on the floor, and lined up his big cock at her pussy lips. The husband started to push fast and hard into the young girls snatch. The young girl was screaming herself, very loudly, asking for more (boy what a slut). His wife was now licking her husband's ass and the pussy of the girl he was fucking. The scene in front of me was great, the wife of this man had a beautiful ass and my cock was plowing right down the middle of it. The husband started to really fuck this younger girl, and she started to scream out loudly at her lover. The sounds of this girl screams, could make me hard for a month.

The picture in front of me was almost to wild to watch. I started to speed up the plowing of this tight fitting ass hole. The feeling of her muscles stretching around my cock was too much. I pulled back the hair of the women I was fucking and turned her head to kiss me. I put real passion in the kiss, as I started to cum into her willing ass. She looked into my eyes wearing the mask and smiled a very wicked smile. I finished pumping into her for another minute and then pulled out. The women then turned around and started to suck my cock clean. Her husband was now jumping on top of the girl on the floor with all his weight. The girl on the bottom was screaming at being crushed, but she loved every minute of it. The man started to yell something to his wife, and she stopped sucking me and rushed to the aid of her husband. Just as he was ready to cum, his wife moved over and took his entire cock out of the girls pussy and inside her mouth. His wife sucked down all his cum without spilling one drop. The guy then pulled out of her mouth and started to fuck the girl on the floor again. He hammers her for another 10 minutes and came again inside her at the end. This was a great party, and it lasted for two days. I fucked or sucked every woman there, and I think even some guys were getting fresh me every now and then.

I invited two girlfriends to come down to my apartment later that night, and both showed up and fucked my brains out. These girls were defiantly bi, because they could make any guy or girl cum in minutes. They let me video tape them also, so I didn't have to hide any cameras and got great close-up shots of their bodies and all the wild sex we had. There was a shot of one of the girls sucking my cum out of the other girl's pussy, and swapping a big messy kiss with the other one.

Sunday I recovered from the weekend party and started to think about what to do with Karen. Regular blackmail seemed cheap, and I didn't want her to know it was me. Yes I wanted to tie her down and slow fuck her beautiful body, and my dreams got wilder, and they all involved Karen or Karen's female friends, but I wanted to be smart. I made stills of the party footage, and made up an envelope to deliver to her apartment with a letter. This is what the letter said. "The pictures enclosed are from video that I don't think you want shown around the community or at your school, also your married principal wouldn't like it either. If you follow my instructions, no one will ever see these photos/videos. I want you to have another party every first Friday of each month. The party must be a masquerade type with masks and costumes worn. The party must be on that Friday (no exceptions) with it lasting at least the next day. The more people the better (at least 50)! If you follow these steps, no one but you and I will ever know. If not, the tapes and photos will be everywhere. I do this so you will not know who is fucking with you (in more ways than one). I may be there one month and not the next, so no tricks, or I will know! Hope to see you soon (naked)."

I read the letter several times, and placed the envelope in her mailbox. After that I started the tape I shot at the party, just dreaming about the next one. On the screen was my cock blasting cum all over Karen's face. This was going to be a great year.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Trojan Horse Alarm Clock

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 602 milliseconds