• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Here Cummeth the Ass-Man Ch. 03

Here Cummeth the Ass-Man Ch. 03

12

Part three of 'Here Cummeth the Ass-Man'. Send me your thoughts, suggestions, and requests! This is what you asked for; enjoy...

*

Everyone went to bed after dinner that night- Lin and Jon going into Pam's room, and Pam and Mat retiring into his room. Mat was very excited at the prospect of sleeping with his mother, despite having gotten two handjobs and a blowjob from her, and could barely constrain his pre-sex jitters.

They walked into his room and Pam said, "Hold on, I'll be right back," and turned and walked out. Mat heard her knock on her own door, saying she needed to get a few things. Lin opened the door to let her in and then closed it back up. They started talking about something but Mat couldn't tell about what as their voices were muffled and they were obviously talking low.

Knowing he shouldn't be jealous, Mat took off his slacks and t-shirt and got into bed. His cock was already hard and sticking out of his boxer shorts, and was gently rubbing up against the cool, silky smooth comforter. Many a night he had wrapped it around his swollen cock and used it to jerk off with- often imagining it was his mother's ass coming down on him or her lips wrapped around his member; tonight, however, fantasy would step into reality as she would be underneath the covers with him.

Not wanting to seem too anxious, Mat grabbed a sports magazine he had on his nightstand and pretended to read it. He couldn't concentrate and just rummaged through the pictures. There were some nice ones of women tennis players, but they were rather skinny for his tastes; still, he acknowledged they were hot and that other men most likely jerked off to them. He liked a woman with a big, heavy rack on her or a nice round fat ass- well, actually he demanded both, like his mother and grandmother had.

Pam walked in wearing a stretchy black lace tank top that enhanced her bust-line to iconic perfection, and some fanny flirting stretchy black shorts that only covered half her round ass cheeks. Her breasts were bouncing and swaying with each step as she walked into his room and closed the door. She was holding some things that were wrapped up in a towel but Mat couldn't tell what they were.

"What you got?" Mat asked.

"Some things that might come up later," Pam said, and smiled mischievously. She laid them down by the side of the bed and got underneath the covers with him. "What you looking at?" she asked, laying on her side and looking over his shoulder.

"Nothing," Mat said, and threw the magazine on the floor and leaned in and kissed his mother. Pam moaned and pushed her tongue into her son's mouth- their tongues immediately dancing and swirling around each other. Mat's cock was already a bar of steel, and he pushed his hips into his mother's and reached around and grabbed her ass, pulling her into him.

"Mmm," he moaned as he pushed his cock in between her smooth round thighs. He looked down and saw that her nipples were fully erect and pushing against her tank top, and promptly let go of her ass to play with them. Pam, in turn, reached around and gripped Mat's muscular buttocks. His hips were so narrow and his chest so large...He was perfect.

"I think I love your ass as much as you love mine," Pam said, breaking their kiss.

"Oh yeah?" Mat asked, leaning in and kissing her neck.

"Uh-huh...Mmmphf!" Mat pushed his mouth forcefully down on hers again and they began kissing once more.

Pam reached in and started tugging on his cock. Precum was already flowing and she used it as lubrication as she jerked him. Mat was pulling down on her tank top and kissing and licking her cleavage up and down. He knew he could just take her tank top off or lift it above her tits, but he liked the restrictions for some reason.

"I'm going to do something for you tonight, Mat," Pam said, jerking his cock, cheeks flushed.

"Mm, what's that?" Mat asked, lightly bighting one of her nipples through her top.

"I'm going to give you what you say you've been whacking off to for years... my ass."

Mat stopped fondling her breasts and looked up at her: "Are you serious?" he asked.

"I want us to share something tonight that will be a first for both of us," Pam said, blushing she was so horny. "I want you to pop my ass cherry."

"God, mmm," Mat said and pushed his hard cock against her stomach, "You have no idea how much I've wanted to do that all these years!"

"I've some idea," Pam said, closing her eyes and blushing even more. Her face was now completely red, and she seemed almost embarrassed by how horny she was.

"My god, I'm going to cum just from the excitement," Mat said.

Pam opened up her eyes real wide and her mouth formed a big 'O' as she said, "Ahh!" and started jerking his cock with a renewed force. "You have no idea how it feels for a girl to feel so sexy and desired. That's why I'm giving you my ass tonight. What I used to be ashamed of, you actually crave and fantasize about. It makes a woman feel like... well, a woman."

"How could you be ashamed of your ass?" Mat asked.

She thought for a moment, and said, "...Victim of mass-media, I guess. You never see women like me in makeup commercials or leading roles in movies."

"Hollywood doesn't speak for all men," Mat said. "A lot of us like women like you. But I wasn't kidding earlier, I think I'm going to cum soon just from the thought of fucking you up the ass."

"Mm, that's okay. Let me blow you first so you'll be able to fuck me for a long time." Pam moved beneath the covers, and Mat closed his eyes and exhaled 'shit' as he felt her hot mouth wrap around his cock. Pam was lying on her stomach with her feet crossed in the air like a young girl as she sucked her son's cock.

Mat had his hand on his mom's head and was lightly pushing her down his shaft, encouraging her to go deeper and deeper. "I can't believe Gramps has never fucked you up the ass," Mat said. "Or anyone else, for that matter."

"I think your grandfather's more interested in getting fucked up his own ass," Pam said, "the way he was jerking you off earlier. But anal is a very intimate thing for me. I'm not going to do it for just anyone, you know. Even if it opens up a whole new world for me, I'm only going to let you do it." Pam then went down on his cock again, closing her eyes and wrapping her lips tightly around it, moaning as she slowly went up and down. She came up and looked him in the eyes: "I'm up for some DP action, though. What about you?" Pam asked.

"Fuck yeah," Mat exhaled.

"But if you want to fuck my pussy," Pam said, "He's not going to get my ass. He'll have to settle for my mouth, or maybe yours- what do you think?"

"What, my ass?" Mat asked, a little shocked.

"I meant your mouth," Pam said, smiling. "Would you be willing, or do you want to suck your grandfather off?" Pam then sucked his helmet in and ran her tongue all around it, looking into his eyes and waiting for him to answer.

Mat's stomach sucked in at the pleasure and he said, "Yeah, I kind of want to. Does that bother you?"

"I could cum just thinking about it," Pam said and laughed. "But tonight I want you and only you. Would that be something you'd be into, though?"

"What," Mat asked, lost in his blowjob.

"Getting fucked up the ass," Pam said, a slight grin on her face even with his cock down her throat.

"I've never tried it," Mat said. "I don't know."

"Never stuck anything up there while you masturbated?" Pam asked.

"No," Mat said, honestly.

Pam grunted a 'hm' and went back down on him. She then got up on her elbows so she could get his cock further down her throat, and started bobbing her head up and down, her large breasts hanging down and resting on the bed and his thighs- so big and heavy, they were barely swinging back and forth. Mat pushed them together and fondled them. So warm and soft. Mat's orgasm then started to climb up and shoot like a slow arrow out of him.

"Mmmm, ahhhIIII'm going to cum," he grunted.

"Mm, cum down my throat," Pam said. She then buried his cock down her throat until her nose pressed against his pubic bone. Mat grasped her by the back of her head and held her there and began shooting ropes down his mother's throat. Pam gagged slightly as the first rope went down her throat but held her ground, letting her son's cum just slide down her esophagus. Mat continued to buck, sending five more shots into his mother's belly before relaxing his hips back down on the bed. He held his mother's head against his crotch for a few moments before letting her come up and take a deep breath. "Mm, thank you for letting me blow you," Pam said, licking her lips. "You taste so good."

"You're welcome," Mat said. "Anytime you want."

"I'm going to make you keep your word on that."

Mat smiled and said, "OK. Just ask, and I'll take my cock out for you to suck."

Pam shivered and smiled up at him.

She pushed herself up and leaned in for a kiss, her tits slowly sliding up his stomach and chest as she zeroed in. Mat welcomed her with an open mouth and French kissed her. Her tongue still tasted like his cum, which turned him on. She rested against his chest and Mat wrapped his arms around her lower back and pulled her into him. "Mmm," Pam moaned as she rested her head on his chest. Mat's cock got hard again and he pulled up on her tight, black lace shorts, causing the fabric to ride deep into her ass.

"Ooh," Pam said and wiggled her hips. "See we're already ready for part two."

"Always ready for part two," Mat said.

"OK, then," Pam said, and rolled off him and picked up the contents wrapped up in the towel she had laid beside the bed. "Got various sizes of dildos, thought we'd start off small and gradually get bigger until my ass should be comfortable enough with your cock- although I don't have one as big as you."

"We'll take it slow," Mat said.

Pam stood up by the bed and turned her back to him.

"Want to do the honors?" she asked, looking back at him and arching her back.

"Fuck yes," Mat said and gripped the top of his mom's shorts and slowly pulled down until her succulent, round ass came into view. He stopped halfway, pausing to jiggle and fondle her circular cheeks. Pam had trouble keeping her balance with her tight shorts only halfway down her thighs, and wobbled slightly as her son played with her ass. Once she steadied herself, Mat sucked on his thumb and slowly eased it up her ass.

"Mm," Pam moaned and swaggered, leaning forward a little to open up her ass for him.

"Do you like that?" Mat asked her.

"Uh-huh."

"Lay across my lap," Mat ordered. Pam took a few baby steps and fell across him. Front half resting on the bed, she stuck her ass up invitingly- wanting/waiting for the inevitable-

Slap! "Ooh," Pam said and looked back at Mat, who was bending down and biting her ass. Mat then slapped her ass a few more times and jiggled and kissed her round globes contentedly.

"Your ass is perfect," he reiterated once again. "So, so round," he said and spread her ass cheeks apart and leaned in and tongued her ass.

"Oh, ohhhh," Pam moaned. Pam stared starry eyed ahead of her, lightly sucking her thumb. Her pussy was frothing wet and dripping all over the place. Mat took his fingers and scooped up some fluids and lubricated her ass, causing Pam to shudder as she felt her son's fingers brush against her clit and run the length of her wet, wet cunt. She was his complete whore.

Mat chose a dildo that was about half as big as his cock. She'd asked that they start at the smallest and work their way up, but he simply couldn't wait that long. His cock was so hard it could poke a hole through a wall. He sucked on the head of the dildo to get it wet, paused for a moment to wonder if foreshadowing was going on, and then eased it slowly up his mom's ass.

"Naughty boy, that's not the smallest," Pam said and smiled back at him, lightly biting a fingernail.

"Does it hurt? Want me to take it out?" Mat asked, seriously.

"No! Don't...," she quickly said. "...Turn the vibrator on." Mat turned it on and a low hum filled the room. "Ahmmnnn... good boy...Turn it higher." Mat clicked it two more notches to its highest rate. "Mmph! Fuck! Oh that's good...Oh god that's good." Pam was now gyrating her ass in the air, and was slightly rubbing her clit with her hand beneath her. Mat leaned down and removed her panties all the way so she could spread her legs more.

"Baby," Pam said, "You see the two metal balls beside the dildos?"

"Yeah," Mat said, calmly.

"Turn them on and stick them up my pussy."

Mat turned them on and they instantly began vibrating so hard he had trouble holding on to them. Smirking, he eased the first into her wet pussy with ease.

"Oh god!" Pam moaned and started breathing heavily. "Now, now the second one," Pam said. Mat eased the second one deep into her pussy until he felt it pushing against the first one. "Yes!...mm...yesYesYES. Now take that fucking dildo out and stick your cock up my ass!" she ordered.

"What? You're ready?" Mat asked, bemused.

"Oh god, yessss!" Pam shivered as orgasm number one passed through her. Her elbows gave out on her and she fell to her stomach. Breathing heavily, she sat up and yelled, "Stick your fucking cock up my ass!" Mat pulled the dildo out her ass and Pam crawled into the middle of the bed, Mat following suit. His cock was full of hot blood and felt like a soldering iron. Pam sat up and removed her stretchy black tank top. Her huge tits flopped out and Mat saw that her nipples were extremely erect. He reached around and groped her warm, sensitive tits, kissing her on the neck and earlobes.

"Mmmm," Pam moaned, leaning back into him. Mat then forcefully pushed her down to her hands and knees, surprising even himself. He opened up a bottle of baby lotion he had on his nightstand and poured copious amounts on her ass and his cock. He stopped for a moment to reflect on how glorious the moment was and then stuck the head of his cock against her sphincter, stroking his shaft and making sure all of it was lubricated.

"Mm, please stick it in. Please, please stick it in," Pam said and then bucked as another orgasm shot through her. Mat gripped the base of his cock with one hand and his mother's hip with the other, and pushed the head of his cock against her tight little hole. Slowly his cock pushed against her sphincter until it stretched it to its max and was quickly enveloped. The ring like muscle then stretched a little more as his shaft glided down, down, down into the deepest, darkest depths of her until his hips made contact with her soft round ass...she had taken in all of him without resistance.

Smooth, tight, wet, steaming hot, and not to mention... vibrating.

"Fuck!" Mat bellowed. Her ass would have been enough to make him easily cum, but the two vibrating eggs buried in her pussy were making this moment truly...well, divine. He didn't even have to move his hips if he didn't want to. He could cum just like he was.

Pam started moving back and forth on his cock, moaning like the nymphomaniac that she was, and started sucking on her thumb again.

Mat felt like there was a ring of fire wrapped around his cock as his mom's ass slid up and down his shaft. Her smoldering wet pussy was smearing hot, sticky cum against his balls each time she came down on him. He stared at her fat ass as it rippled each time it backed into his hips, flesh positively reverberating until it reached her thin, toned back. He placed his hands on her round cheeks and pulled up, using her fat ass like handle bars as he began pumping his cock in and out of her tight hole like a crazed animal in heat.

"Fuck my ass, Mat! Fuck my fat ass! YES! OH, FUCKKKK!" Pam's pussy started squirting, soaking Mat's balls and thighs.

"Oh my god!" Mat yelled in pleasure.

"Cum in my ass, Mat! Cum in your mother's ass!" Pam screamed.

Her taunts broke him, and shot after shot zoomed out of his cock as he came in his mother's ass, cum spewing forth like a geyser, draining from his body until he felt funny in the head. But he kept pumping his hips, refusing to stop and leave the coveted spot behind his mother he'd longed for so long. Pam jerked and spasmed yet again as another orgasm rolled throughout her entire body. Cum was frothing around the base of Mat's cock, bubbling and coagulating from the heat and friction produced from Pam's tight ass. The vibration from the two eggs still buried in her pussy were making Mat start to jerk and buck, causing the post-cum sensation to go from feeling like too much to the beginnings of a second orgasm. Mat couldn't believe it. He was young and virile, but never had he not even needed a few moments.

Flushed, Pam turned around, stunned as he was. Mat grabbed her by the shoulders and started pulling her into his cock. "Fuck, Mat! Fuck me! Oh god, fuck me!" Pam screamed. Pam pushed herself off of her elbows and sat up, leaning back into him and tightening her hole for his cock. Mat squeezed her tits as he pumped in and out of her, and kissed the sides of her cheeks. Pam turned her head and their tongues danced for a few moments before Mat resumed his onslaught with renewed force and pushed her back down on all fours. Pam fell to her hands and moaned loudly, her massive tits swinging back and forth like children trying to outdo one another on swing sets. She reached back to feel his hot big cock glide in and out of her and Mat grabbed her hand and held her there, locking her arm in place. It put her in a bit of pain, but she strangely liked how brutal he was being. She rested all of her weight on her tits and put her other hand behind her. Mat promptly grabbed it and used it to pull himself into her.

"GOD, I'M GOING TO CUM AGAIN!" Mat bellowed.

"Oh god, yes, cum anywhere you want!"

Mat pulled his cock out and flipped his mother over on her back, jerking his cock over her. Ropes started flying out, soaring all the way to her large tits, her flat, tone stomach, and then all over her hot cunt. She reached down and spread her lips for him, encouraging him to shoot his load on her pussy. Mat moved his cock so it was just inside her wet hole and emptied the remaining contents of his sperm into her womb. Pam shook at the audacity and sheer wrongness of everything they'd done and were doing, and came one last time as she furiously rubbed her clit.

Mat collapsed to the side of her and instantly fell into a coma-like stupor. Still flushed, Pam smiled as she removed the eggs from her deliciously sore pussy, and wrapped a hot thigh over her son's body, spooning into him. Barely conscious, Mat pulled her into him, reveling in how super warm her tits felt pressed against his stomach and chest before he fell asleep.

***

A couple hours of dreamless sleep went by, and Mat awoke to the sound of his mom and grandmother talking:

"That sounded like it went well," Lin whispered to Pam.

"He was amazing," Pam whispered back.

Lin walked into the room and closed the door. "Had to give Jon a blowjob while you two were at it. He got so hard listening to you two!" Lin exclaimed in a whispery voice.

"Can't say I blame him. I don't even know how many times I came!" Pam also exclaimed in a whispery voice.

"How many times did he cum?" Lin asked, sitting on the edge of the bed beside her daughter.

"Well, I gave him a blowjob after I told him he could fuck me up the ass. Knew the first time would go by too quickly if I didn't. He then came two more times without a break between fucks."

Lin was silent. "Wow... Did you tape it?" she asked sarcastically.

Pam laughed softly and said, "Wish I had."

"Did you ask him if he'd like to fool around a little with Jon?" Lin asked eagerly.

Still pretending to be asleep, Mat couldn't tell how his mom responded, but assumed she nodded. "I think he'll really like it," he finally heard her say. "I think it's come as a bit of a surprise to him, though. He probably would've never tried anything bisexual if he didn't have so many people pushing and pulling him. He's that kind of guy- always flow with the cultural norm. He's excited, though, I can tell."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Here Cummeth the Ass-Man Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 143 milliseconds