• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • A Dark Knight Ch. 01

A Dark Knight Ch. 01

12

This original character Star Wars follows the life of a Twi'lek Jedi and her life during the Great Jedi Purge. Part one details an encounter with one of her old friends and fellow Twi'lek.

Part one contains Lesbian sex.

***

It was a dark night in Supore. Only a few dim lights could be seen faintly reflected in the water that lapped gently against the interlinking jetties and houses that comprised most of the residencies on this swampy planet.

Chu Kori's face was partially obscured by the heavy cloak she wore. Despite this her vision was not impaired and she was able to watch the oarsman as intently as he watched her. Supore was not the sort of planet that boasted many visitors and most especially in these swampier regions. He remained silent. It was some time before the man finally spoke as the boat knocked against the low decking that signalled an end to their journey together.

"We have arrived..." the man commented without any real need to state the obvious. Chu nodded and stood in the boat, her balance perfect and not causing any sort of sway, she glided gracefully up onto the decking. As she tossed a few credits into the man's hand she looked away, towards the dwellings shadowed near the water's edge.

"You have never been here." She told the oarsman.

"I have never been here." He replied, blankly.

She nodded and walked away as he pushed off from the decking, secure in the knowledge that no one would know she had been here.

*

The door to the dwelling wasn't very secure, Chu hadn't expected that it would be, but she had hoped that her friend had developed an awareness of the trouble she might get herself into and the precautions she might have to take. The sort of danger that came with her profession.

Pushing the door open a shaft of light from the three moons behind her, lit the one roomed shack, and yet being bright, the light did not startle the occupants or halt them in their act. Chu was silent for a moment and, in a way she savoured the sight, it had been a long time since she had seen Inka in anyway. Her pale green skin glowed in the narrow light, her legs hitched up high, allowing her companion to enter her deeply. Chu could see that Inka wasn't above enjoying the act, as her lekku wrapped themselves around her partner's upper half. She watched for a moment longer as the man, a Devaronian, thrust deeply, causing a gasp to escape from Inka's lips.

Chu cleared her throat delicately, just enough noise not to startle, her hand rested on the hilt of her blaster just in case a quick reaction was needed. The Devaronian paused and turned slowly to look over his shoulder as Inka's lekku fell away from him. His look was dark and sinister, Chu was obviously an unwelcome intrusion.

"You have the wrong dwelling." He told her, his voice as cold as his stare.

"You are finished here..." Chu told him, her eyes piercing him as she ever so slightly waved her hand in his direction.

"I am finished here." He agreed, getting to his feet and pulling on his clothes. Inka didn't move but she was now glaring intently at Chu. The Devaronian said nothing else but left, if not quickly then with some grace, giving the feeling of someone who had been compelled to leave.

Inka rose and pulled on a slight robe that lay by the bedside. She busied herself tidying a few things, no longer looking at Chu but finally speaking. "An unwelcome surprise." She began. "You realise that when he wakes tomorrow and realises he did not get his money's worth he will be back and with little compassion." Her tone was icy and precise.

Chu raised an eyebrow but ignored the words as she closed the door, propping it more firmly closed. She knew that is was unlikely she would be discovered, but that did not mean she should avoid precautions. After a few moments Inka finally turned and broke the silence again.

"By the Gods Chu, why are you here? I wasn't even sure you were still alive..."

Chu nodded. "For the moment I am." She felt her body sag. She hadn't rested for a long time, hadn't felt safe for a long time. "I just need somewhere safe for one night. My ship needs repairs and this was the closest system where..." She trailed off.

Inka picked up "Where you knew someone you could use..." The moment the words were out of her mouth she regretted it. "I'm sorry Chu, I didn't mean that. You can stay as long as you need. As always." Inka busied herself again though there wasn't much point in trying to make the dwelling more presentable. Chu made her nervous, always had done. They had been trained together as children on Ryloth before they were sold into the type of slavery common among their kind. But even back then Inka had known that Chu would not have been chained long. As soon as they left Ryloth, Chu had escaped, even asked her to come with her, though Inka's fear kept her from it. Chu had a power she would never understand, and couldn't quite come to believe in. She always felt at once safe and terrified in Chu's presence, and that had never altered with time.

Inka looked up and saw that Chu had not moved, but remained near the door, just watching. Inka broke a smile and approached her friend, taking her hand and leading her to the bed, removing her heavy cloak and placing it to one side. "Please Chu, you know you are welcome. I can keep watch if you would feel safer. But if you need to sleep, the please do so." Inka gave a comforting smile as she sat down beside her friend.

Chu nodded with a small smile as she allowed herself to be seated. She watched as Inka sat, and looked at her soft features, wondering if she realised how grateful she was. "If I had anywhere else to go..." She began, but Inka put a finger to her lips.

"It doesn't matter. You're here, and it has been too long." She had a comforting tone. "What have you been doing since we last met?"

Chu let out a heavy sigh and couldn't stop her shoulders slumping. "Mostly running." She rubbed her eyes and lay back on the bed. "It feels like that's all I've ever done. First from Ryloth, and then..." She looked at Inka, not sure how much she wanted to draw her into her story. It had been a bad time, she was wounded and Inka took her in. That felt like a lifetime ago, so much had happened, and she had never totally taken Inka into her confidence. It was safer that way. "It doesn't matter. I'm in trouble, that's all you need to know, and I need somewhere safe to hide whilst my ship is repaired, and then I will be fine."

"You'll go back on the run?" Inka asked with concern, making herself comfortable beside her friend and running a hand lightly over the partially exposed flesh of her stomach.

Chu nodded. "After a fashion. There is a place that I know is safe... best I not say much more." She took her friend's hand, trying to convey something more. She desperately wanted someone to trust and confide in, but it was too dangerous for them both, if she wanted to stay alive, then no one could know the extent of her power or where she would hide now that the Jedi were being hunted.

Inka's smile didn't fade. "I understand." She nodded, only partially believing her own words. "Is there anything I can do?"

Chu smiled and shook her head. "No, you're doing enough by not turning me away. I just need some sleep." Her mind was still racing, and though her body was tired, she was sure sleep would not come easily after everything she had been through.

Inka shushed her, laying a hand gently at the tail of Chu's tchin, running her hand up the smooth skin and over the tattoos towards the top of her lekku. After a few moments silence Inka heard Chu sigh. Inka nodded "It has been a while..." She gently lay herself next to Chu, their Lekku entwining. And she was right, it had been several years since they had last seen each other, last had a chance to share the intimacy that had brought them together before and forged their friendship across the vast distances of space. Made it so that every time they were together it no longer mattered how much time had passed, their closeness never faded.

Chu sighed, feeling safe in Inka's arms, as illogical as that seemed to her rational mind, there were few places she felt safer and more comforted. She didn't resist as Inka gently pressed against her, their lips meeting softly. Inka stroked her hand down Chu's side as her lekku wrapped tighter around that of her friend, her green skin looking all the more pale against the much darker green pigment of Chu's. "I shall help you relax." Inka said softly as she eased back, Chu's lekku falling away from hers as she sat up once more, moving to ease off Chu's boots and trousers before unlacing her vest as Chu continued to lay still, exhaustion closing in.

By the time Inka had unlaced the vest and pulled herself over Chu, her eyes were tightly shut and her breathing was shallow. Inka's smile was lopsided and full of love as she moved away and pulled a blanket up to cover Chu, before sitting herself next to the bed, a blaster in her lap and her eyes on the door.

*

Chu woke as light came through the opened door, for a moment she wasn't sure where she was, but then the realisation came upon her and she immediately sat upright. Inka looked over from the doorway before closing the door and coming back to the bed. "Nothing to worry about, I was expecting someone, but I have sent them away."

Chu didn't ask, she understood the constraints of Inka's life. "I will be gone soon. As soon as dusk falls...." She looked through the small window, it couldn't be midday yet. Inka sat on the bed.

"No hurry then. I have the day free now, I'll make you some food..." She went to move but Chu's hand was on her arm, a longing look in her eyes. It had been some time since Chu had been able to feel at ease with someone.

"No hurry..." Chu smiled, repeating Inka's sentiments.

*

The two tones of green were harder to tell apart now that the sun shone through the windows, making everything glow slightly in the harsh orange of the large sun. It was the first time in a great while that Chu felt so at ease, comfortable and lacking the strong sense of vulnerability that seemed to hound her. She felt hidden and was able to revel in that with Inka.

Chu pressed her naked body upwards against Inka's the two of them moving against each other as their mouths met hungrily. Chu had rarely met anyone as skilled in her profession as Inka, and atop that she knew that what she shared with Inka was more than her clients. Inka always gave that extra tenderness and love to her friends above her clients. Chu could feel that now as Inka's tongue explored her mouth before she pulled back and moved her attentions first to her neck, and then further down, nibbling along her collar bone. Inka's lekku moved gracefully, gently falling around Chu's head as she sat up from her straddling position across Chu's hips to pull her vest off over her head.

Chu smiled up at Inka, her hands reaching up and caressing the smooth flesh of Inka's breasts, her thumbs playing delicately across her nipples. Chu didn't want to speak and break the magical silence between them, but inside she was aching to tell Inka how much she wanted her, it was all she could do to not pull Inka back down to her. Inka smiled at the glint in Chu's eye that she knew all too well, stretching her hands above her head to give an even better view of her breasts before stroking her hands back down her own lekku, the sensation only adding to her wetness.

Chu groaned, imaging Inka's hands running once more along her own lekku. Inka's smile widened again and she leaned forward, just enough to brush her breasts over Chu's own pert mounds, and run her tongue along Chu's mouth. Chu hungrily extended her own tongue to meet Inka's as she fought to keep her hands from pulling her closer, knowing that patience was always the way to approach Inka.

Inka shifted again, this time her lekku caressed Chu's breasts as she ran her tongue over her toned stomach and down to her neatly trimmed pubes, smiling at the neat V-shape that mirrored the V of the pubic area. Moving her hands softly against Chu's legs she pushed her thighs apart, wide enough that Chu was completely open to her. Inka revelled in the groan that issued from Chu's throat as she pushed her tongue inside Chu, stretching it as far as it would go, before pulling back out and upwards, running it flat over Chu's clit. She nibbled and sucked eagerly at Chu's clit as her lekku moved their way down, one now playing gently across Chu's stomach and the other moving further down to snake over Inka's shoulder and move into Chu's pussy. Chu gasped, her own lekku now tingling and writhing. As Chu's moaning increased Inka quickened her pace, thrusting more vigorously, deeper each time, as she worked Chu's clit, feeling it twitch against her tongue and lips. Just as Chu was on the verge of cumming, Inka pulled back, slowly withdrawing and moving up Chu's body, placing her mouth against her friends, letting her have a taste. Chu smiled, despite being denied her release.

"Why did you stop?" Chu asked breathlessly between Inka's kisses. Inka smiled but said nothing as she moved from her position on top of Chu and to her side. Now laid lazily against her friend, Inka stroked a free hand and her lekku over Chu's body, snaking her hand down so that the heel of her hand rested against Chu's clit as she pushed her fingers into Chu's wet pussy. Chu's breathe quickened and she ground herself down on Inka's hand, the hand moving rhythmically faster and faster, harder against her clit until she finally came.

Smiling, Chu stretched out on the bed as Inka removed her hand and brought it up to her lips to taste. They both laughed lightly, the sort of tinkling laugh that came naturally to their kind and made them appealing to so many other races. Chu sighed with a smile and stretched herself out on the bed, feeling the rough sheets for the first time. The dwelling was small but it had everything Inka required. It wasn't the luxury that she had known, but the overall conditions were much better, Inka was better off than she had been, despite the lacklustre surroundings.

Chu's attention was taken from the bed and back to Inka when she got up from the bed and walked to a window, pulling the curtain slightly to one side, letting a little more light in. Chu watched her intently, she had always admired the grace that Inka possessed, above all the fellow Twi'lek of her acquaintance. "You seem happier here..." Chu noted.

Inka nodded. "Yes, it is a better place. I enjoyed the opulence with the Corellian smugglers... but that was all." Inka smiled at Chu, glad she was able to provide for her friend a little of the haven she herself had found. As Inka returned to the bed Chu pulled herself up so that she was kneeling, able to slip her arms around Inka as she stood beside the bed.

As the Inka moved closer to her Chu could feel her own body arching eagerly toward her friend. Chu ran her hand down from the shoulder and around the curve or Inka's breast. "You have a beautiful body." Chu sighed, she was marvelled every time by it. Over the years her own had become hard and toned, still feminine but so trim from her training that she no longer had the voluptuousness she once had, and still admired in Inka. Her eyes still wandering over Inka's body, Chu finally moving closer as her hand settled on Inka's hip.

Inka smiled and placed her hand at the small of Chu's back so that she could effortlessly pull their bodies back together, as she moved to kneel on the edge of the bed, so that their bodies could slot nicely together. With their bodies pressing increasingly tighter to one another, Chu flicked her tongue at Inka's lips before kissing her passionately. Inka slowly pushed Chu back, laying her back on the bed and running a hand along her thigh as she ran a tongue over the tip of Chu's lekku.

Chu groaned, rubbing her thighs together with eagerness, feeling herself moisten even more, longing for another climax. She gasped audibly as Inka moved away from her lekku, and down her chest, taking a nipple into her mouth she sucked it deeply, drawing on it with her tongue while her hands slid to her hip. She moved slowly downwards, kissing her bellybutton before continuing further. Chu's anticipation heightened and she found herself wanting to draw out this time together.

Chu sat up, pulling Inka up into a kiss. She spread her legs and pulled the woman between them, their bodies tight together again, she kissed her hard as she pressed their breasts together. Inka moaned lustily, feeling the warmth between Chu's legs, running her hands greedily over the darker lekku.

Inka was breathless as she started to squeeze and pull at Chu's lekku in a way that would heighten her sensations, her other hand slowly explored her inner thigh before she ventured into her warm and wet entrance. Chu moaned and arched her body toward Inka as she bit down on her lower lip. Inka groaned in response, working her fingers deeper as she tugged slightly on Chu's lekku, running her tongue over the racing pulse in Chu's throat as her thumb worked her anxious clit.

Chu hesitated, starting to push Inka away.

"What?..." Inka looked confused until she saw the hunger in Chu's eyes, she allowed her friend to move their positions, so that Chu now straddled her, pinning her lightly to the bed. Chu kissed Inka tenderly as her hands worked and massaged the woman's breasts, pinching and rolling the hard nipples between her fingers with a forced gentleness. Inka grinned and stretched out along the bed, enjoying the sort of attention she usually gave rather than received. Inka began to roll her hips, willing Chu to move the focus of her attentions. Chu moved back so that she sat resting on Inka's thighs, reaching down in front of her, past her own wetness and to Inka's. She caressed her friend's throbbing clit, slowly and purposely. After a few moments enjoying Inka's writhing against her hand, Chu shifted herself, pressing Inka's thighs apart so that she was able to lower herself down. Although a slightly awkward angle, she was able to press close enough so that their clits rubbed against each other, Chu's arms straining to hold her weight over her friend as they ground themselves together.

As they both grew wetter, their bodies mashed together, Inka breathlessly moved a hand to point at a bedside drawer, her breath ragged as she looked up intensely into Chu's eyes "fuck me..."

Chu hesitated for a moment before opening the drawer and pulling out a large phallic object, a smile spreading on both their faces. Chu rolled off Inka, so that they lay side by side, so that she could push the toy into Inka. It slid into the wetness with no reluctance, at which they both laughed. Chu kissed and licked hungrily at Inka's lips before repositioning again, pulling herself over Inka so that she could nips and suck at Inka's nipples as she fucker her harder and harder with the toy. As Inka's groans increased, so did her writhing, her hips raising to meet the thrusting. Chu grinned moving back down from her breasts until she was now sucking on Inka's clit, her teeth occasionally scraping along her sensitive area. When Inka felt the soft tongue exploring her, she couldn't stop the moan of pure pleasure. Shuddering, she spread her legs wider, beckoning Chu for more, moaning and shuddering as she felt an orgasm creeping up.

Inka placed her hands on Chu, stopping her rhythm. "Stop... stop..." Her eyes were pleading a little. "Together..." she breathed. "I want us to cum together, as before." She remembered their past fondly. Chu nodded with a grin spreading across her face, not wanting to argue she kissed Inka passionately before she moved, straddling Inka backwards so that her own soaking wet vulva was just above Inka's face.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • A Dark Knight Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds