• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Unexpected Passion

Unexpected Passion

He is tall, dark, and handsome with piercing brown eyes, an electric smile, and a sexy voice. We have been eyeing each other since I showed up to the club with the girls. It has been two hours of teasing each other from a distance.

He walks over and, without asking me anything, grabs my hand.

We have been dancing close for a couple of songs and his scent is intoxicating. I feel myself becoming more and more attracted with every swing of my ass against his package. His hands are running up and down my hips and I feel myself letting lose.

I want him more than I have ever wanted anything. I want to feel his hot breath on my neck, his soft lips on my breasts, his tongue touching my inner core, and his dick snugly fit inside my wet pussy. With one look, I tell him this and he whisks me away.

We find the farthest bathroom from the dance floor. He pushed me up against the stall, touching my body with hungry hands and a full appetite. His kisses make my stomach flip and shorten my breath. I'm hungry for him as much as he is for me.

He slips his right hand up my inner thigh and lightly grazes my clit. I let out a moan and kiss him harder, letting him know I want more. He grabs my thong and pulls it down while I left up one leg.

I grab onto his belt buckle and loosen it as fast as I can. I want to see what has been pressing up against me all night.

I slide my hand down his pants and grab onto his engorged member. He lets out a moan that makes me want him more than ever.

I let out his dick and grab a condom from my purse. He presses me closer to the stall while lifting up my leg and shoving all of him into my wanting pussy. The feeling is incredible; wet, warm, hard, and fast. I feel myself getting close to letting go.

He grabs my ass in both hands and pushes me up the stall where I grasp onto the top. His thrusting becomes more intense and I can't take anymore. I let go with a loud moan and he follows in unison. We are both sweaty, out of breathe, and dripping with come.

We clean up and walk out of the stalls together. The girls see me and start to approach us. He turns me around, gives me a deep kiss that steals me breath, and whispers in my ear, " That was amazing", before showing me his smile and walking away.

I don't know his name or anything, but one thing I do know is that the sex was amazingly passionate and I want more.

The following day all I can think about is my mystery man. I want to feel his hands graze my thigh, his passionate kisses, and his tongue down below.

I leave early this morning for my run along the beach. My mind is racing with bad thoughts that are turning me on.

I slow down to try to catch my breath and reroute my thoughts to something other than sex. I take out my earphones and look around the beach.

I listen to the sound of the waves swishing in and out of the beach, the seagulls calling out, and the children running around.

I look up at the Lifeguard station and notice someone out the corner of my eye, my mystery man. I start to walk over when he recognizes me and jumps down form his post.

His body looks so damn good. Red shorts against his dark skin, no shirt, rock hard abs and strong muscular arms. With every naughty thought running through my mind, I was driving myself crazy.

He showed me his sly smile, took my hand into his, and kisses it ever so lightly.

I introduce myself and so does he. We spend the next couple of hours watching the beach and laughing. Not only does he make me body scream but he is also fun. We make plans to meet up later that night at my hotel.

I walked away wanting more and looking forward to tonight.

I met back with the girls and went on with my day thinking in the back of my mind of the great time I will be having later.

I get dressed into the sexiest black dress I have. My stomach is doing flips and my heart is beating fast just anticipating the time yet to come.

A knock on the door wakes me from my daydream and I run to it. He shows me that wonderful smile again and it just makes me week in the knees.

I give him a kiss but can't stop. The kisses become deeper with every moan. I take him into the bedroom and tell him to remove his pants.

I pull him to the edge of the bed and kneel down to taste what he has to offer. His cock is so hard. I swirl my tongue around the tip and suck on it the best I can. I love hearing him enjoy it. I am getting more turned on with every moan that he makes.

He is getting close to release and I don't want to stop. I suck harder and grab onto his balls just as he comes.

He throws me onto the bed and tells me how much he wants to taste my sweet pussy. I take off my underwear and he gets a good look at what he's working with. Soft pink wet pussy hidden inside plump lips. He dives right in hungrily lapping up all of juices and zoning in on my clit. He slips his finger inside as I let out a moan. Thrusting his finger in and out while circling my clit with his tongue, the sensation is amazing.

As I get closer, he can feel me tighten around his finger. He takes a break from my clit and slides down to lick my ass. I love the sensation and it makes me feel naughtier than ever. He slips his tongue in my asshole to wet in a bit. Slowly he slides another finger into my ass while zoning back on my clit. My body is shaking, my heart is racing, and I'm getting closer and closer to coming.

With one last lick of his tongue and thrust of both fingers touching my insides, I let go. The waves of pleasure wash over me as my body thrusts into him. My juices run free down my ass and thighs and onto him. He looks up at me with that sly smile and now I want him in me.

I get up and push him onto the bed, while I slowly climb on top. I slap the tip of his dick on my pussy before plunging down onto him. I pick up the pace and ride him hard, feeling myself get tighter.

He grabs onto my ass, slapping it with every thrust I take. We both scream out as we let go, our bodies shaking from the great sex. We lay there, catching our breaths and looking into each others eyes... smiling.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Unexpected Passion

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 85 milliseconds