• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A FamFun Weekend

A FamFun Weekend

12

The classified ad was so buried among the many others in the "Adult Personals" section that Tom almost missed it. He looked at the Adult ads every Sunday morning, without fail, often while propped up in his mother's bed by a pile of pillows. He was never looking for anything in particular. He just found it entertaining, and sometimes genuinely interesting, to peek into the very private lives of people who were searching for love or companionship or sex (or some combination of these). He had all three in his life these days, thank you very much. But this particular ad was different from the others, both in format and in wording, and it caught his eye. He read it several times, in fact, trying to convince himself that he understood it. Even then he could hardly believe what it said.

WANTED - FamFun Families - Responsible adults and grown children (18+) who desire to maintain and enhance the quality of their intimate in-family relationships. All races and nationalities welcome. Must be able to converse in English. FamFun is for families who are currently active, open about themselves and their special relationships, adventurous, fun-loving, and eager to share with others. Bring new energy and enjoyment to your lives. Meet others who share your special lifestyle choices. Secluded and scenic oceanfront resort location. Confidentiality guaranteed. All guests screened and vetted for your protection. References available on request.

The ad gave FamFun's toll-free phone number, which was noted as NOT having Caller ID.

To Tom, this was a dream come true, because he knew it would be a dream come true for his mother, Vera. Ever since he and his mother had become incestuously involved, Vera had dreamed of someday meeting another incest mother who had experienced the same things she had - the original doubts, the awkward tensions, the inner struggles, the practical difficulties, the eventual total commitment, and the considerable rewards in terms of very good sex. She'd talked on the Net with other self-proclaimed incest moms, but it wasn't the same (and certainly not as trustworthy) as the kind of face-to-face meeting she'd hoped for a long time that she would someday have.

Now Tom found himself looking at his mother's wishes from a different perspective. What would it be like to meet a girl who would understand his feelings toward Vera because she had experienced similar lusts for her father? Or her uncle? Or her brother? Here, behind this amazing ad, lay the opportunity for just such a meeting - perhaps for a number of such meetings - in a safe and supportive environment. A deliciously naughty sexual fantasy popped into his mind. What would it be like for him and Vera to have foursome sex with a father and daughter incest couple? He put the newspaper down, closed his eyes, and stroked his cock until he came and his mind could again concentrate on matters of the day.

Rarely did one of the Adult classified ads interest and arouse Tom this much. He cut the ad out and left it in plain sight on his mother's bedside table. He had written, "I think this one's for you," in the margin.

Vera had just recently turned 41. She had married young. An unplanned pregnancy had brought about her hasty and ill-fated marriage, a marriage that had lasted less than five years. Tom was just five when his father had simply disappeared from his life. Tom was 21 now. He had moved into his mother's bedroom and had become her permanent fulltime lover some two years before. The sex they shared was very good, but it had become too routine, too predictable, and much in need of reinvigoration. And they both knew it. They'd even fantasized together about the possibility of foursome sex with another couple. When they did this the ages, genders, and familial relationships of that other couple varied according to their mood of the moment. Their need was real, but they were flexible about how best to satisfy it.

Vera saw the newspaper clipping soon afterwards. She read it, and was almost immediately wildly turned on by the possibilities in it. She got her vibrating dildo from the bedside table, set it at Medium, and moved it caressingly over her shaved pussy mound as she read the ad yet again. Now she couldn't get out of her mind the idea of being fucked by a handsome father (or son) as Tom fucked the man's daughter (or mother) in the adjacent bed. This mental image was so powerful that she came in just a couple of minutes. Vera didn't often get there so quickly, and so satisfyingly, on her own.

The next morning Vera called the number given in the ad. She got some answers to questions she had about FamFun, and others were provided in a form letter and an attractive brochure which arrived in the mail a week later. She checked out three of the numerous testimonial references provided in the letter, and all were so enthusiastically positive that she didn't feel any need to probe further into FamFun's credentials or legitimacy. When she was convinced that FamFun was exactly what she wanted for her son and for herself, she talked it over with Tom and they agreed to visit FamFun as soon as arrangements could be made. She was able to reserve spaces for the two of them for a weekend in the middle of the coming month. FamFun had week-long programs too, and in fact they welcomed guests for as long a stay as they desired, but Tom and Vera agreed that a weekend would give them a fair chance to sample the program while keeping the cost of the experiment within comfortable limits.

The brochure rather bluntly said that guests were required to bring with them (and use) an adequate supply of contraceptives if they didn't have an ongoing birth control system already in place. It sounded quite amazing, and deliciously libidinous. It would be midsummer. The ocean would be perfect.

Vera told Tom that she wanted to learn how other families managed the quantity and quality of the good sex that incest can bring, and to learn how families managed things if more than one parent and more than one younger person were actively involved. Privately, she admitted to herself that what she was really looking forward to were hot and lewd romps, with exciting new lovers. A couple of one-night-stands would be great, she thought.

Tom wasn't the least bit interested in the educational or inspirational aspects of FamFun. He was just looking forward to having his choice of some choice twat and getting laid. It certainly looked as if FamFun would provide opportunities for that.

One thing that they agreed on was that they would be open and honest with each other about everything that might go on at FamFun. There would be no secrets between them about their separate sexual adventures, and neither would interfere in the other's sexual freedom in any way.

Vera told Tom that the weekend was not to become a competition between them over the number or nature of their 'scores'. Tom was shocked that his mother would say such a thing. He had thought that that was EXACTLY what he wanted the weekend to be.

* * * * *

This particular FamFun program ran all day Saturday and Sunday. They arrived at the resort on Friday afternoon and registered at a Reception Booth. They were given nametags (first name only, please) and the keys to their apartment. A lot of people-watching was going on, they noticed, by everyone. They found themselves checking out other guests, with the sort of thrill that comes from knowing some naughty secret about them, and they were aware that they were being similarly checked out by the others. Vera wanted Tom to stay close to her, so that no one would mistake the fact that they were a couple. They found two lawn chairs with a good view of the Arrival/Reception area, and sat there to watch the new arrivals present themselves for inspection.

Vera hoped to meet men in her own age group, and even a bit older than herself if the man showed promise of allowing her to act out a childhood fantasy regarding her own father. Her earlier dreams of meeting other incest mothers now took second place to her newfound desire to meet horny and sexually experienced fathers. She was here to learn and to grow in the incest lifestyle. But she was also here to inject some variety and excitement into her sex life, and she wanted it to be with a strong and confident mature cocksman. Sex with Tom was good, but surely there must be men here who not only loved fucking their daughters or nieces but who, like her, were here for some freshness and maturity in their partners as well. She studied the arriving guests with this in mind.

Tom was here to screw good looking and sexy females, period. Their ages didn't matter much to him, as long as he found them and found them fuckable. His plan was to steer his mother toward some guy who would take her off to bed with him, leaving Tom free to find and fuck the mother or daughter or niece (or whatever) that the guy left unattended. Almost any pussy was fair game for Tom, and there was fresh pussy arriving here every few minutes.

Most striking of all were the families that arrived in two or more cars, greeting each other with the kind of hugs and kisses one associates with family reunions, groups that clearly included aunts and uncles and cousins and who knows what else. Vera stared at the women in those families in awe. Tom stared at the young men in those families with envy.

Tom smiled and made eye contact with as many females as he could, making mental note of those that smiled back. He was a bit startled by the warm smile and wink that he got from a woman who was almost certainly old enough to be his mother's mother! But he was also intrigued by how attractively proportioned and how provocatively dressed she was. She had on a skimpy white halter top and very pink short shorts, which would have looked silly on a woman of her age if her figure and skintone hadn't both been perfect - or at least they looked perfect as seen from Tom's vantagepoint a slight distance away. Tom wondered if she was here with several other generations of her family. He wondered if they all worked out on their Family Room exercise equipment together.

Tom had never met any of his own grandparents. Vera's folks had died about the time Tom was born, and his father's family had never wanted to have anything to do with him. Until this moment Tom had never thought of the lack of grandparents in his life as in any way an unfortunate thing for him, but he began to think of it that way now.

He couldn't take his eye off that much older woman. Her still-firm ass and only slightly rounded belly looked quite delectable in the eyecatching pink shorts. He thought she must be close to sixty. She bent over to fuss over something on her suitcase on the ground, and Tom wondered if she may have struck the sexy pose just for his benefit. Her position threatened to allow her breasts to escape the confinement of her top, but her bosom was not large and her breasts had apparently kept their shape reasonably well over the years. Her already very short shorts hitched up even more snugly into the inviting space between her uppermost inner thighs. She stood back up, caught his eye as if to reassure herself that he was indeed staring at her, smiled warmly at him, sized him up with her unflinching gaze, and licked her full lips suggestively. Tom was dumbstruck. She was practically a senior citizen, and now he almost desperately wanted whatever she had hidden under those tiny shorts.

The Friday evening meal, a beach barbeque intended to serve as a get-acquainted and get-relaxed affair, gave them a chance to meet some other couples and family groups. Some of the guests had obviously been here before, perhaps repeatedly, and were able to make the newcomers feel comfortable in this new and unusual setting. Vera and Tom found it interesting that no one even mentioned their incest activities or family sex histories. That part of their lives seemed to be taken for granted here, and everyone knew that there would be lots of time to talk about that sort of thing in the next two days.

Tom's suddenly alltime favorite grandma was nowhere in sight. Bummer.

* * * * *

The daily routine was simple and somewhat loosely structured. Each guest was encouraged to become as actively involved in FamFun's program as he/she felt comfortable being, but it was made clear from the start that no one would be pressured to take part in anything they chose not to. Every morning there would be talks (these were too informal to rate being called lectures) given by staff people or outside experts, after which small group discussions were held dealing with the content of those talks. Activities related to the program's central theme took up the afternoons. The evenings were kept open for fun and socializing, on whatever level of intimacy was agreeable to the participants.

On Saturday morning, Vera dragged Tom along with her to hear a female psychologist speak on the history of incest, on its place in the psyche of humans, and on the natural (but rarely acted upon) impulse of humans to consider family members as suitable partners for sex as a recreational activity within the home.

Vera found the talk reassuring and confidence-building, which she knew it would be and was her reason for being in its audience. Tom found it boring (didn't everyone here already know all this stuff?), but he used the time profitably by looking around to see who else among the guests was looking around too. A very attractive (and rather spectacularly curvaceous) young woman seated nearby seemed to share his view of the value of the talk, and through silent mouthings and hand gestures they flirted with each other enough (and made sufficient fun of the speaker) to keep both of them entertained for the hour or so that the talk went on.

The gathering broke up into small discussion groups of eight to ten people. Tom made sure that he and his mother got into the same group as the young woman he now very much wanted to get to know better. Self-introductions (first names only, please) were made around the circle. Tom was able to officially make the acquaintance of the pleasingly busty Jennifer (age 20). Vera was happy to make the acquaintance of Jennifer's father, Larry (age 52). It was the second visit here for Larry and Jennifer, who said that their first visit was so much fun that they now planned to make the trip to FamFun every year.

There was no longer a 'Mrs. Larry', apparently. This came as no surprise to Tom, who had already decided that with Jennifer in the house another female might be unnecessary. Tom thought that the former Mrs. Larry may have found that out for herself.

The first day's group discussion was mostly a chance for everyone to tell about their family's incest history and current activities, the idea being to make everyone feel at home and to let beginners know how broad and varied the world of incest is. Vera got some answers to her questions about what life was like in families where incest had been an established fact for generations, and where everyone was in some way involved.

Vera would admit to Tom later that she was drawn to Larry from the start. It had something to do with his deeply resonant voice and beautiful hands, things that Tom seemed to have completely failed to notice. Tom would admit to his mother later that he was fascinated by Jennifer's naturally large and perfectly formed breasts, things that Vera seemed to have completely failed to notice. Tom could hardly wait to see how Jennifer would manage her bounteous bosom in a swimsuit.

In the afternoon the guests were asked to talk among their own family partners about the quality and quantity of the sex they had at home. The idea was that if anyone had gripes or disappointments in this area, this would be a good time for their partners to find out what needed to be worked on in future. Vera and Tom spent the time in a sort of low-key session of mutual masturbation, intentionally avoiding bringing each other to orgasms they felt they might have better use for later. Neither of them seemed to be able to think of anything worth complaining about, but then their mutual desire for some newness in their sex life had already been discussed at length. It was what had brought them here.

In the evening, many of the guests went down to the beach to enjoy the sunset and a swim. Vera had bought a new swimsuit, just for this weekend. It was a one-piece skintight sheath of a color Tom dubbed neon blue. The suit had cutouts in the sides to let the natural curves of her waist and hips show through pleasingly. Tom told her she looked terrific in it. She did.

Tom kept an eye out for Jennifer and her Dad, and when they showed up he was quick to get their attention with a wave and a beckoning gesture. The two came over, to where Vera and Tom were sitting on a beach blanket which bore the resort's logo, and joined them. Tom got the answer he was looking for about Jennifer and the boob/swimsuit question. She had on a black thong bikini, so abbreviated that the triangle of the panty seemed to be the exact size and shape of the mound of flesh beneath it. Her breasts, which Tom now mentally upgraded from Spectacular to Magnificent, rounded themselves out above and below the narrow horizontal band of black spandex which cleverly covered her nipples and very little else. The ribbon of fabric which ran through her crotch was totally invisible for most of its length, since it competely disappeared into the crack between Jennifer's buttocks. Tom rated Jennifer's ass every bit as highly as he did her breasts. However, in Tom's mind great asses were a gift of Nature, while great breasts were an Act of God.

Vera and Tom quickly learned, by watching Larry and Jennifer and other guests close enough to be seen in the gathering darkness, that a certain level of physical intimacy between the guests was not something that needed to be kept from public eyes. Larry bent down to kiss his daughter from time to time, deep tongue kisses that he divided equally between her mouth and the space between her breasts. In between kisses she lay with the back of her head cradled on her father's lap, almost completely hiding his bikini swimsuit. Her hair tumbled over his washboard abs and thighs. She would occasionally reposition her head so that her father's obviously erect cock didn't cause either of them unnecessary discomfort.

Tom got the hint. He sat behind his seated mother, her ass cheeks spread comfortably on the blanket between his legs and up against the bulge in his 'basketball style' bathing suit. He kissed and nibbled his mother's neck and shoulders. His fingers gently pinched and played with his mother's nipples, or rather with the bumps they made in her swimsuit.

Tom and Larry talked casually about the past week's baseball results. Jennifer and Vera compared their ratings of various George Clooney films.

Larry suggested they go for a swim after the sunset had run its course. There was no moon this night, and from the beach the water looked to be a vast expanse of total darkness. The two couples walked together down the gently sloping sand to the water's edge. Larry held his daughter's hand in his own, and Tom had an arm draped casually over his mother's shoulders. The two couples waded into the small waves lapping at the sand, and walked out until the water was up to the ladies' armpits. There they stopped and talked for a few minutes, speaking almost in whispers because their voices carried so well over the water. Then they stopped talking, the couples moved a few feet further apart from each other, and they began to, as Tom would say, 'make out'.

Jennifer wrapped her legs around her father's hips as they kissed. At some point Larry must have managed to pull his daughter's bikini bit to the side, and his own swimsuit down a little, because it was clear from their movements and wordless sounds that his cock had entered his daughter's pussy. They were fucking, standing up, in the chest-deep water. With a deep groan from Larry, and a cry of pleasure from Jennifer which she was able to muffle by pressing her face against her father's shoulder, the two of them reached their separate orgasms.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A FamFun Weekend

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds