• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Wife Sure Knows How To Pick 'Em

My Wife Sure Knows How To Pick 'Em

My wife Nikki sure knows how to pick them.

It's 9PM at a hotel club. Paul is sitting with Nikki having drinks and occasionally dancing. Nikki has had three or four drinks and is feeling horny. She notices a good looking guy sitting by himself, as the dance ends, Nikki kisses Paul passionately, and says, "I will be back after awhile."

She walks seductively over to the guy and asks "is this seat taken?" He looks her up and down assessing her body and beautiful face. After a pause he says "sure, why not?" She moves the chair over close to his and says "Hi, my name is Nikki and I just can't take my eyes off of you."

He looks at her eyes, and then down at her mostly exposed tits, and says, "My name is Brad; you look hot enough to spend some time getting to know."

Nikki smiles seductively, while Paul, seated back at their table smiles as he looks across the room at his wife, and wonders if this is going to be a night to remember. A slow song starts up and Brad asks Nikki if she would like to dance. Nikki says "only if you hold me very close, as I am a little tipsy."

As they get up to dance Brad slips his arm around her and takes her out onto the dance floor. Nikki wraps her arms around Brad's neck, and says "I really am attracted to you Brad."

Brad puts one hand on her back and the other on her ass and pulls her in tight against him, their lips an inch apart, and his hand firmly gripping her ass cheek. Brad says, "You are very sexy Nikki, and I am fantasizing all sorts of things I would like to do to you."

"Like what?" She breathes close to his mouth.

"Like this for starters," Brad says as he kisses her, forcing her to open her mouth to except his tongue. Their tongues dance together.

Nikki sucks his tongue, and stops kissing him to say "Do you like the way I suck?"

Brad grinds his hard cock into her groin and says "isn't it obvious?" Nikki grinds him back and once again kisses him passionately.

Paul is sitting in his chair watching his wife grind against this stranger and kissing him hotly, thinking Nikki sure knows how to pick them. The song ends and Nikki turns her ass to Brad and reaches behind her taking his hands and wrapping them around her stomach, as she walks slowly back to the table, her ass grinding against his cock.

Brad moves a hand up and cups one of her tits, and leans over her shoulder and sucks gently on her neck. Now everyone in the room is watching them as they return to the table. Nikki sits down and Brad sits close to her with his arm around her, leaning forward to suck her neck again. Nikki melts into him from the exquisite feeling of his lips on her neck. Nikki can feel her G-string soaking through, as she moves a hand over his cock and traces a finger along the length of it before possessively, holding it in her hand. Nikki, whispers into brads ear that she is married, and her husband is the guy across the room sitting by his self. She says: "we have a room, and I am sure he wouldn't mind if I took you to it, and had my way with you."

Brad says "What about I have MY way with you and your husband can either watch, or help?"

Nikki purrs "I would really love that," and grabs his hand as she stands unsteadily, Brad wraps his arms around her and turns her to him as he kisses her, tongue deep in her mouth yet again. Nikki and Brad leave the lounge and head off to the hotel room, while Paul remains, and smiles to himself.

As Brad and Nikki get to the room, Nikki fumbles with the key with her back toward Brad. Brad reaches around her and lifts her dress with one hand while slide his other under her G-string to feel how wet she is. Nikki leans back pushing her ass into Brad's cock and after a few seconds, turns the key and breaks contact. Brad pulls his hands back and follows her into the room. Nikki moves into the room and turns around dropping to her knees and says, " I need your cock in my mouth...Please let me suck it."

Brad, deciding to tease her a bit, says "no, I want you to strip for me."

Nikki pouts, but slowly gets up and begins a sexy strip tease for her soon to be lover. When she removes her bra, she slowly plays with her nipples making them rock hard and in need of sucking. She moves toward Brad, but he stops her and tells her "everything."

Nikki then turns her back to Brad and lowers her G-string to the floor keeping both hands on it as she bends completely over to give him a clear view of her ass and pussy, which is glistening with her juices. As she straightens up, she turns around and spreading her legs, dips two fingers into her pussy, burying them deep into her hot, tight honey hole. She takes them out and raises them to her lips, but Brad stops her and opens his mouth.

Nikki moves forward and places her fingers in front of his mouth as he leans forward and sucks the dripping pussy juice off her fingers. Nikki groans and her knees almost buckle as she kneels in front of him. Moving closer to him on her knees she lays her face in his lap and wraps her mouth around his cloth covered cock.

Brad is really getting into this and decides Nikki will become his love slave until Paul gets there. Brad stops her from continuing. He tells her "beg to suck my cock, and maybe if you are sincere, I will let you."

Nikki pouts, but then makes a sad face and says "please master, I need your cock in my mouth so badly, please let me wrap my lips around your steel hard, huge cock and let me please you."

Brad says "you may take it out so you can see what you've missed all your life."

Nikki smiles happily and quickly fumbles with his belt and unzips him which causes Brad's boxers to tent as the confinement of his pants is finally taken away. Nikki grabs with both hands the elastic band as Brad raises his ass high enough for her to pull his boxers down. Nikki gasps when she sees his long, hard wide cock spring out just inches from her face. Nikki moves toward Brad, but he stops her by grabbing her hair and says one word..."Beg."

"Master please let me suck it for you; I will do a good job for you and make you proud that I am your sex slave. Please master, please!"

Brad holding Nikki by her hair guides her mouth onto his prick and slowly pulls her forward until it is buried all the way down her throat. as he relishes the feel of her mouth on his cock he lets go of her hair and she moves her head back until just the head of his cock is in her mouth with her lips tightly wrapped, tongue tip swirling around it pressing against the groove where the head of his cock meets the shaft. Just then they hear a key in the door and Paul walks in.

Paul looks at his wife, naked, on her knees sucking another man's cock, and says "I see my wife likes you, I don't think I will have any trouble liking you too."

Brad started to pull his cock out of my wife's mouth, and I said "Don't stop. Show her how to suck it like she means it."

I then sit down in a chair close by and watch as Nikki moans, and begins again to worship Brad's cock. Brad holds her head and slows her down and makes her take all of his large cock down her throat....I continue watching but decide to take off my clothes so I am ready to join the fun.

Nikki pulls back and pouts "My pussy needs attention."

Brad lifts her to her feet and guides her to a chair where he has her sit with one leg over each arm of the chair. Nikki starts caressing her wide open pussy smearing her juices all over the pink lips, as Brad finishes undressing. I move my chair so I have a better view, as Brad kisses Nicki's open mouth and inserts a finger into her hot pussy.

Nikki moaning around Brad's lips reaches out for his hard cock and begins to stroke it making sure it is hard as steel. Brad moves down to Nikki's tits and sucks each nipple in turn making them hard as rocks, then slowly kissing down her stomach, he finds her still rubbing her clit. Taking her fingers into his mouth he sucks on them like they were a hard cock. Brad then kisses down each thigh avoiding her pussy and clit, until Nikki moans, "please Master, I need your sweet tongue in my pussy...Please."

Brad moves his mouth over her hole and slowly starts inserting his tongue into her tight hole, gathering up the juices and doing it over and over. Nikki moans as she plays with her nipples.

I decide it is time to join the fun and move to the chair placing myself beside it close to Nikki's head. Nikki turns her head toward me and moaning, opens her mouth as I push my cock forward. Nikki licks the head of my cock for a minute before engulfing it with her sweet lips. As Nikki sucks my hard cock, Brad moves two fingers into her pussy and slides his tongue up to her clit. Brad begins to suck it like a tiny cock, as Nikki flexes her ass muscles and pushes her pussy harder against Brads face.

I decide it is time to give some attention to Brad and popping my cock out of Nikki's mouth move around behind Brad and kneel down. I reach around Brad and gently take his rock hard cock in my hand. His cock is incredibly hot and steel hard as I begin to stroke it while he is eating my wife's pussy. Brad moans into Nikki's pussy as I reach under him with my other hand and begin to massage his balls.

Nikki starts to moan louder and louder as Brad brings her closer to cumming. I stop stroking his cock as I feel him getting close to cumming, but continue to massage his balls. I tell him to lick her harder, and as he does Nikki screams as her orgasm overwhelms her senses. As soon as she stops cumming I whisper to Brad it is time to take her.

Brad moves up her body, and in one thrust buries the entire length of his iron hard cock into her wet pussy. Nikki gasps and Brad covers her mouth with his, driving his tongue into it, letting her taste her delicious pussy juice. As he starts to jackhammer her pussy with his cock I reach forward and encircle his cock with my thumb and fore finger, holding it tightly to force more blood into his already engorged cock. I feel his cock expand causing Nikki's pussy to stretch even more to accommodate his wide shaft.

Nikki feels herself about to cum and tells Brad to fuck her harder. Brad is about to explode too as Nikki reaches her orgasm I feel Brad expand further as I release his cock and he buries it to the hilt smashing his pelvic bone into hers and begins to cum deep in Nikki's hot pussy. It takes almost a minute for him to stop cumming, as I see cum start to ooze past his cock out of Nikki's over full pussy.

Nikki drops her trembling legs off the chair arms causing Brad's softening cock to pop out of her pussy leaving a trail of their combined cum dribbling out of her abused hole. I gently take Brad's cock in my hand and engulf it with my mouth as I squeeze the last of his cum out of his cock into my mouth.

Brad slowly moves aside as I look at Nikki's abused pussy. Cum and pussy juice are slowly oozing out, as I lean forward and lick her mound clean before taking her clit in my mouth to get her ready for my cock. I am careful to leave Brad's cum inside of her as I feel her starting to respond to the stimulation of my tongue flicking her clit as I suck it.

Soon she is trembling and moaning letting me know she is but a minute from reaching yet another release. But as I want her cum lubed pussy for my cock, I stop licking her engorged clit, causing her to whimper her complaint. I instruct her to turn over onto her hands and knees, and as soon as she is in position I drive my cock deep into her well used pussy.

The mixture of her juices and copious amounts of Brad's cum provide more than enough lube for me to start hammering my cock in and out of her hot hole. I grab a handful of ass flesh gripping it hard. With my other hand I slowly work one, two, and then three fingers into her tight asshole.

Brad meantime has recovered enough to move over under us and sticks out his tongue to slide across my balls each time I push in or pull out. The feeling of his tongue is driving me close to the edge.

At this time I have had a constant hard on since Nikki first danced with Brad. My pent up cum filled balls are all but ready to explode.

Brad sensing that he is driving me over the edge, licks his palm and replaces his tongue with the wet palm of his hand. Moving forward he wraps his hot lips around Nikki's exposed clit.

Nikki almost jumps out of her skin at the feeling of getting her clit sucked while I am fucking her from behind and fingering her ass. Nikki is on sensory overload sending her over the edge into the strongest orgasm of the night.

Feeling Nikki cum while my wet balls are gently massaged, causes my cock to expand as i send huge jets of cum shooting into her pussy. Quickly Brad grabs my cock and yanks it out of her pussy replacing her warm wet hole with his mouth. I finish the last four squirts in his mouth while he just applies lip pressure to keep my cock wedged deep within his mouth. I look over at Nikki who has passed out from the intensity of her orgasm. A slight smile glued to her lips, her eyes flutter open and the smile turns to a wicked grin.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Wife Sure Knows How To Pick 'Em

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 791 milliseconds